SOUND GARDEN PRODUCTIONS Reviews

25 | Riverside, CA

25 Reviews for SOUND GARDEN PRODUCTIONS

25 SOUND GARDEN PRODUCTIONS Reviews

Gina · Married on 09/02/2018

Fred was an amazing DJ! He kept the party going all night and had all our special requests just how we asked them to be! He was on time, professional and knew how to keep the reception alive! He is definitely the best you can have!

Danica · Married on 08/18/2018

Fred from Sound Garden Productions is such an incredible DJ/MC. His services were included as part of my contract with Canyon Crest Country Club, but I was blown away from how good he is at his job. Prior to the wedding, he set me and my now-husband up with his website so we could easily plug in the info he needs, such as what songs we wanted at certain points of the ceremony and reception. He has a large database of songs and although some of the songs we wanted were not on it, he was able to acquire them without any issue for the day of our wedding. I was really concerned about nobody at the wedding dancing, but he was able to get the crowd going! Everything felt so seamless and perfectly integrated. Fred really knows how to create the perfect atmosphere at the right moment. My husband and I are so impressed with Sound Garden Productions and we cannot recommend hiring this vendor enough. Fred really helped to create a memorable wedding night.

Sent on 08/25/2018

SOUND GARDEN PRODUCTIONS's reply:

Danica, Your family and friends were amazing. I know that you had many guests from out of town and I definately wanted to make sure they had an amazing day. Wow, they sure loved to dance and it was fun for me to play some great 70's. Thanks for the awesome review. I'm so happy that we made your day fun and stress free. Have a great honeymoon.

Sherry · Married on 11/05/2017

Fred was absolutely fantastic!!! Everyone from the wedding still mention how wonderful he was. He was so genuine and likable that all our guests loved him. He kept us on schedule, made sure everyone was dancing and had fun - including my conservative family. He also gave us wonderful uplighting and ensured our ceremony music was just perfect and emotional. He was also happy to work with us on foreign music. I would not hesitate to recommend him to any of my friends or use him again for future events.

Broghan · Married on 10/07/2017

We got married at the Secluded Garden Estate in Pala, Ca. The venue recommended we use Sound Garden and we are so happy that we did! Fred was amazing and was great to work with. We got many compliments about how he kept the party going and how fun our DJ was. Fred was personable and easy to work with. We would recommend Fred and his team to anyone. Thanks again Sound Garden Productions for making our day memorable!

Sent on 11/20/2017

SOUND GARDEN PRODUCTIONS's reply:

Broughan, We loved sharing your wedding with your entire group. They were willing participants in sharing your wedding day and they did not disappoint when it came to having a great time. We are always happy when our clients choose us as there are so many DJ's out there.....thanks for trusting us with your day.

Valeria · Married on 08/19/2017

We loved working with Fred and his team for our wedding, I met him at a bridal show 18months before our planned event and won free "up lights", 18 months later he honored them when I called to get a quote (huge bonus to customer service/loyalty) I only called one other DJ and went running back to Fred. I explained to him my situation of needing a bilingual DJ and he assigned us DJ Armando who was incredible. In general I am a control freak who is very picky, let alone when planning an event of a lifetime. When I called Armando I was very adamant about not having a super chatty DJ during the reception, because our families aren't huge jokesters and like a calmer ambiance when eating and catching up etc. Armando listened patiently to my crazy demands and totally delivered the day of! Then there was the fact that I don't know the names to any songs I love or the artists which is a problem for obvious reasons. My husband is the music man but he was 500miles away which made it tricky but Armando suggested a phone conference with my husband which made both of us very happy because then we were all involved. Ultimately they (Fred and Armando) MUST be mind readers because they played all of our favorite songs at exactly the perfect moment. One of the most comforting things about Fred and Armando was that they always assured me that I could call them with any questions or concerns I had and they were always professional on the other end of the phone and never sounded annoyed. Hiring them was the best part/decision we made regarding our wedding and vendors. It was the number one compliment my husband and I got regarding our wedding. I am talking 3-5 months after the event people would still tell us that our wedding had the best music/DJs. The dance floor wasn't big enough! Worth every penny!

Sent on 03/29/2018

SOUND GARDEN PRODUCTIONS's reply:

Ok...you weren't that demanding!!!! We love it when our clients know what they want even though sometimes it is hard to explain. We received amazing direction from you and Nick. We customized your wedding to you and we are so happy your family and friends had an amazing time. I want to remind you what I said at our meeting....."Once you use us, we will be your DJ/AV guys the rest of your lives. Thanks for an amazing review.

Cristian · Married on 08/18/2017

Fred is awesome! We found Fred on the wedding venue’s vendor list, and we don’t think that we could have chosen a better DJ. We planned our wedding from Wisconsin, and Fred made the process very easy for us. We needed a bilingual DJ, and it turns out that he works with a bilingual MC, so it was perfect. We gave him a list of songs that we wanted to play at the wedding (he has a website where you can do this) and he did a really good job at choosing other songs that we really liked. He excelled at understanding our music taste. He was also able to provide music for our ceremony, which was very convenient for us.

Fred is very friendly and energetic, and he even got onto the dance floor to teach us some group dancing. It was awesome! We rented the uplights and we loved them, they made the reception venue look so much nicer.

Thank you so much for everything Fred. We had a great time, and it would have not been the same without you.

Janelle · Married on 06/27/2017

Sound Garden Productions (Fred) was fantastic! He was our MC and DJ for our wedding and did an excellent job! From the beginning to the last dance, Fred was engaging and kept all of our guests entertained. From the first time we saw him, we could tell Fred was just the type of DJ we were looking for. He played the style of music we liked, understood the vibe we wanted and offered a super easy website to fill-in all of our wedding details. We continued to be impressed throughout the night with his selection of dance music and kept everyone dancing until the last song. Additionally, the photo booth was an awesome added bonus to our wedding. We've never seen so many good props! We were also lucky that we found him. The DJ is what makes or breaks your wedding. If you want the absolute best go with Fred!!!

Heather · Married on 04/23/2016

These guys are AMAZING!!!! They made our wedding an event for everyone to remember!! We had so many people that said our wedding was one of the most fun nights they have ever had! And some of our vendors said he was the BEST DJ/ MC they have ever met at a wedding. Great job to Fred and his team!!! You helped make our wedding a dream come true!!

Sent on 05/19/2016

SOUND GARDEN PRODUCTIONS's reply:

Tanner and Heather...OMG...your family and friends were amazing and definitely ready to have a good time. You really hired a great team..from the venue, photographer and us as your DJ's, it couldn't have been a more perfect day. Thanks for letting us be a part of your big day. Special thanks to Lee and Crystal for referring us to you. It is always great to see past clients....The party continues!!!

Fred and his team help so much with guiding us with what music would work for us and giving suggestions when we had no idea what we wanted. I would recommend them to any bride who is looking for a dj or photo booth for their big day.

Dana · Married on 03/12/2016

Fred is so energetic and happy to be there he did such a wonderful job! You'll meet with him a few times to establish your personality so he can get a feel for what type of music you'll love to hear. The DJ does waaay more than just push play he keeps the night flowing and energy up as well as announcements pertaining to where guests have to go. Fred loves his job and knows what he's doing and it shows. He also gives great advice and works with you closely to get just the vibe you want! :)

ashley · Married on 01/23/2016

I could go on all day about how amazing Fred at Sound Gardens Productions is. He made my fiancé and I feel like we were family and he truly cared about creating a great wedding experience for us. He was easy to work with and completely understood what we were looking for in music. We wanted a bilingual mix of music and Fred had no problem mixing both Spanish and English music for our wedding. During our wedding, Fred had so much energy and our guests loved him. We also used this company for our photo booth. They created a one of a kind layout and created such a fun environment for our guests. We would recommend Sound Garden Productions to anyone.

ashley · Married on 12/05/2015

Look no further for a d.j.! Fred was so great, super professional yet fun and bubbly and totally knows what he is doing. My fiance and I met with him and we both immediately knew he was the d.j. for our wedding. The week of the wedding my fiance and I still hadn't figured out a lot of our songs so we set up a meeting with Fred and he helped us pick some great songs to complete our ceremony and reception. The day of the wedding it was freezing and it was an all outdoor wedding. I can honestly say that if it wasn't for Fred we wouldn't have had so many people stay till the end. His music choice was on point and times when the dance floor was getting empty he was great at bringing the guests to the dance floor and even at one point brought out these fun neon glowing foam sticks. All in all, I would recommend Fred to any bride looking for a d.j.

Sarai · Married on 11/25/2015

Fred was amazing. I got so many compliments during our wedding and after! I loved how he was able to get our photo booth printouts to match our invitations. His photo booth staff also helped our guests make a scrapbook (his suggestion, totally worth it!) for us from their photos, which turned out beautifully. He was also more than willing to accommodate our geeky music requests and even gave us some musical ideas we hadn't even thought of. As an indicator of just how awesome and amazing he is, almost all of our guests stayed till the very end since they were having so much fun!

Dana · Married on 11/20/2015

We used Fred Davis and Sound Garden Productions for our November wedding at the Crosby Club in Rancho Santa Fe. They were AWESOME. Nothing makes-or-breaks a wedding like a good DJ, and Fred was perfect. He was really responsive throughout the process and spent over an hour on Skype with us (we live overseas) on two different occasions to plan our event. You could tell right away that he loves his job and knows how to play to a crowd. Plus, Sound Garden's online portal for building your event timeline and song list is amazing. It made it really easy to select all the songs and genres we wanted, and then Fred went through and built a playlist suited to the different parts of our event. He also had great ideas for pre-ceremony, processional and recessional music. Fred and his assistant showed up early on the day, got everything set up, provided up-lights for the reception (had a huge impact) and cleared everything away afterwards. Everyone had a blast on the dance floor at the reception and my only complaint was that it was over too soon!

Would definitely use Fred Davis and Sound Garden Productions again.

Sound Garden productions was amazing! Freddy is awesome and a lot of fun! He is very thorough and because he was not able to do our wedding, the DJ that was able to also met with us. Freddy and Armando make you feel like family. We had some great laughs with the both of them prior to the wedding. It was so important to Freddy and Armando for us to have just what Ralph and I wanted. We felt so comfortable with them. The day of the wedding Armando did a phenomenal job! HE definitely was an AWESOME DJ! He was engaged, kept the crowd going, he was a lot of fun! I'd recommend Sound Garden productions to anyone! Thank you both Freddy ad Armando!

Ralph and Roxanne

I want to have a party just so I can hire Fred again!!! He is a true Master of Ceremony! He Rocked my daughter’s wedding and made the night AWESOME!!! He went out of his way to add the music they wanted and even added some rockin' Portuguese tunes! His rates are just right, a very good deal for everything we got! His lighting package was beautiful, it made the room feel so special.
    If you really want someone to guide your special night through to a successful end, hire Fred, you will not regret it!!!!

Janey · Married on 11/15/2014

Loved Fred as our DJ! I was a bit specific in our planning and we had a lot of things that COULD have gone wrong.. but Fred and his DJ (Sorry never got a name) made everything run SO smoothly! Even if there was a hiccup, I didn't even catch it! Fred provided our ceremony and reception music and I couldn't have been a happier camper! He even threw in a couple Luke Bryan songs so I can my country on :) Huge thank you for relaly making our wedding a hit!

Jenn · Married on 05/04/2014

I constantly rave about DJ Fred and the excellent service he provided for my wedding. He is funny, professional, and dedicated to his craft. He works hard to ensure you and your guests have a great time, he was very easy to work with and very flexible.

DJ Fred is AWESOME!!! I love him! He did such an awesome job at my wedding. I really wanted my guests to dance on the dance floor and for them not to be bored and he got them practically all on the dance floor and never was there a dull moment. Thank you DJ Fred! We love you and appreciate your help!!

Elizabeth · Married on 10/27/2012

"Best Reception Music Ever"
    My review title says it all. So many guests said it was the most fun they ever had at a wedding reception. From the ceremony music to the lighting, to the involvement with the guests, Fred Davis was incredible. He kept the party going. He knew what to play and when, he made suggestions along the way, he changed up the music from time to time. The party really flowed. He kept me on schedule with cake cutting, etc. He even took the time to get to know my groom and me and made personal comments throughout the evening. He treated us very special--which is something when he goes to hundreds and hundreds of weddings! His pricing is very good and I suggest you get a custom light, as well. You can't go wrong with Sound Garden!

• User1620340 · 2+ years ago

Fred is an awesome DJ. He had everyone up and dancing and he made sure that the wedding ran smoothly. All of our guests thought he did a really great job as well.

Shelley · Married on 11/25/2011

Fred at Sound Garden Productions was THE BEST DJ I have ever run across.
    Not only did Fred serve as my master of ceremonies. I have had several guests compliment him and ask for his information.
    He was professional articulate and was able to read the crowd and keep the excitement going throughout my entire wedding. Fred was amazing and would highly recommend Fred to anyone.
    Outstanding!

Amber · Married on 09/24/2011

Fred our DJ is amazing! he was so fun to work with and the music at our wedding was perfect!! HE totally made our wedding so much fun, he had everyone dancing all night long!

• karina

karina · Married on 09/04/2010

SOUND GARDEN PRODUCTIONS DID A GREAT JOB DJING OUR RECEPTION AS WELL AS PROVIDING MUSIC FOR OUR CEREMONY. THEY HAVE AN AWESOME WEBSITE WHERE YOU GET TO CHOOSE THE EXACT SONGS THAT YOU MAY WANT TO USE FOR YOUR EVENT. THEY EVEN PROVIDE YOU WITH YOUR OWN PROFILE WHERE YOU CAN VIEW YOUR SONG CHOICES AND PLACE THEM ON A TIME SCHEDULE SO THEY PLAY THE SONG AT THE EXACT TIME YOU WANT IT PLAYED. SOUND GARDENS IS AWESOME AND I'D DEFINITLY RECCOMEND THEM TO ANYONE (THEY HAVE A REFFERAL PROGRAM WHERE YOU CAN GET UP TO $500.00!!!!!!)

Amanda · Married on 10/19/2013

Fred did a great job cordinating with me and I loved their online requests lists. It made picking the music easy and let my husband get involved!