Sound Experience Reviews

53 Reviews for Sound Experience

1 User photo

Ana · Married on 06/05/2021

Excellent DJ Service

Leonard was a pleasure to work with for my daughter’s wedding! He was very attentive during the planning stages and during the day of the wedding. I truly appreciated his periodic follow up to ensure we stayed on schedule in selecting music and on the wedding day. I highly recommend Leonard’s services!

Sent on 06/08/2021

Gracie S. · Married on 06/03/2021

Excellent!

Leonard was the perfect DJ for our wedding! He was organized, communicative, and a pleasure to work with! He took the stress out of the music coordinating process and made sure everything would go smoothly for our event. Thank you for everything, Leonard!

Sent on 03/12/2021
  • The

The M. · Married on 03/04/2021

DJSlyce is what you need for your next event! Spectacular!

Music selections perfect, personable, good presentation, really get's the people going. The night started out great and ended great. The beat of the music played along really well with the mood of the crowd and every time the mood changed in the crowd, I noticed the change of music to match what was happening. That is ART and TALENT! WOULD HIRE AGAIN WITHOUT A SECOND THOUGHT!

Sent on 04/27/2019
  • Richard

Richard H. · Married on 01/05/2021

Hernandez Birthday Party

I was organizing a surprise party for my wife within a couple of weeks. Did not have a DJ but I had seen DJ Slyce (Leonard) at a previous event and I was impress with his music and set up. I called him up at the last minute and he was able to provide us with entertainment. With short notice and minimal guidance he provide excellent service. I would recommend him to anyone that wish to receive professional entertainment. I suggest that you would allow him, more time to prepare; unlike I did.

Sent on 05/30/2019
  • Tameka

Tameka L. · Married on 10/25/2020

Love, love, love

You're work definitely speaks for itself! Thank you for the work that you performed and for your guidance and direction on our day!!!! Everyone had a great time and had an amazing time dancing all night....AMAZING!!!! We will cherish this for life!!!! Thank you Leonard for everything.... you are amazing 😍🤗🍾🥂👰🏽💍

Sent on 10/28/2020
  • Gabi

Gabi · Married on 08/13/2020

Amazing to work with!

Leonard was absolutely amazing to work with. Not only did he check in regularly but when we had to postpone due to Covid he just took it in stride and made it one less thing for me to worry about. He was extremely organized and a pleasure to talk to on our zooms before hand. The day of the wedding Leonard made sure he was there with more than enough time to set up, had mics for the officiant and took all safety measure due to Covid. The music during the ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner and reception was phenomenal. In fact, people had left and cleaning had started and he still played music for us so we could keep dancing. It made the perfect end to the evening. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone that needs a DJ.

Sent on 01/29/2021

Allyson · Married on 04/17/2020

Awesome DJ for our intimate wedding

Leonard was awesome, he started off the week with a zoom call to confirm and go over everything, which was so great just to know everyone is on the same page. At the wedding he was flawless, played the music we wanted plus did a great job at adding in music choices that fit us.

Sent on 10/08/2020

Bonnie L. · Married on 11/16/2019

Wedding in Gonzales , TX Belle Oaks Inn

Sound Experience did an amazing job ! They were professional, accommodating, and efficient. They created a wonderful atmosphere for our special day! I would highly recommend them !!

Sent on 11/18/2019
  • Abby

Abby L. · Married on 10/19/2019

The BEST DJ around!

Even though we had no doubt DJ Slyce was the best DJ, he still went above and beyond our expectations, he was sort of a wedding coordinator himself. He handled all aspects of the wedding when it came to us being on time and announcing all the major events happening throughout the evening. I would recommend him to anyone, for any event. If you want to have a great time and remain stress free when it comes to music entertainment, DJ Slyce is your guy!

Sent on 10/27/2019

Katie G. · Married on 09/21/2019

Sound Experience

Leonard Rodriguez aka DJ Sylce of Sound Experience is amazing! He seamlessly made the soundtrack of our wedding incredible! I would absolutely recommend Sound Experience to everyone! Thank you Leonard for such an incredible experience!

Sent on 10/03/2019

Shawn · Married on 09/07/2019

Great job!

We loved this DJ! He was very professional, fun, and easy to work with! We made changes in the wedding due to weather and he easy made same day changes to his setup

Sent on 09/09/2019

Shelby L. · Married on 02/09/2019

Leonardo-Dj

Honestly I couldn’t have asked for a better dj to do my wedding Leonardo and his crew were professional and timely. He made the reception so much fun for everyone of all ages and did a great job for all aspects of the ceremony.

Sent on 02/11/2019

Etitus · Married on 12/30/2018

Music Genres & Generations & a Full Dance Floor

The DJ's best skill is his technical ability to seamlessly mix varying genres of music for guests of all ages and generations. He carefully prepared for our event and ask several questions to ensure that he had everything right (music, location of equipment, announcements, etc). And, on the big day, he did not make our event about him... more music, less DJ chatter. Instead, our wedding party was about the bride, the groom, the family and the guests. The music kept flowing and the dance floor stayed full of happy, dancing, laughing revelers. Great job!

Sent on 01/10/2019

Madison S. · Married on 11/24/2018

Would highly recommend!

My husband and I had such a great experience with them for our wedding. They were prompt, informative, and communicated very well! They were very engaging the entire reception!

Sent on 11/26/2018
  • Y

Yolanda R. · Married on 11/10/2018

Dj was amazing!

DJ was excellent, he was very thorough in making sure that everything was announced correctly and that the music never stopped.

Sent on 11/12/2018
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/26/2018

Would highly recommend

I didn't have too much direct contact with Leonard from Sound Experience as my wedding coordinator took care of booking him and contacting him. He did, however, contact me a few days before the wedding to ensure we had all of the correct information and was on the same page as far as toasts, first dance, and other necessities. He was very nice, very professional and flexible as well! I gave him a list of songs that I wanted played during certain times and he happily obliged. I also told him to go ahead and add any songs that are fun to dance to at the reception and we he did that as well. We are very happy with sound experience and Leonard.

Sent on 11/20/2018

Caitlin · Married on 10/06/2018

Leonard was AWESOME. Very responsive and organized. We had some very specific asks and he was a great sport and pulled them off so well. We were SO incredibly pleased!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Liz · Married on 06/01/2018

Leonard was amazing and all of the songs were perfection! He nailed the vibe that we wanted and all our of guests had an abosolute blast!!!

Sent on 06/14/2018

Holly · Married on 06/01/2018

Wedding DJ

Leonard was awesome! Very responsive and played all music we requested! Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Leander · Married on 11/18/2017

Wow. What can I say about Leonard. Music was the most important thing to us because everything we did at the wedding revolved around music. Leonard was PHENOMENAL to work with. We began our planning with him over half a year before the wedding and couldn’t have been happier with his service. Leonard helped us plan all of our musical needs down to the second. We also opted to have a wedding CD made that Leonard did an amazing job on. Even months later, our guests are raving about how wonderful the dance was and how the wedding CD brings back great memories from that night.

If you are contemplating choosing a DJ, Leonard (DJ Slyce-Sound Experience) is your guy. He took all of our asks into consideration, arranged personal meetings to get to know us and made our wedding night one to remember.

Sent on 02/26/2018

Rudy · Married on 11/11/2017

I usually do not provide any comments or feedback, but after our experience I just wanted to share our experience. As with most families, the wedding was planned a year in advance, including having a DJ in place. With two months before the wedding or DJ dropped out! We called the venue desperate and with little hope. They quickly suggested DJ Slyce-Sound Experience. We were a little skeptical, but within three minutes of the call, it was a blessing in disguise. These guys were so professional, no doubt they have done this before. He had an outline of stages within the wedding that could/should have music, and provided some great ideas. Once they day arrived, they arrived early and were all set up before our guests arrived. They played all we requested and did a great job of getting people engaged but were not over bearing. We've been to events before, where the DJ begins to think the event is about him; not Leonard, he was very good and it was always about my daughter and son-in-law. I would highly recommend.

Sent on 12/14/2017

Amy · event on: 06/10/2017

I attended a cousins wedding Anniversary last year where DJ Slyce was providing the music. After listening to his music and seeing how professional he was we were really interested in hiring him, so we did. It has been a year working with Leonard in preparing this event and we are so excited as to how the event was a success. The music was great and we received lots of compliments on the music. Leonard was always professional and would always respond immediately with answers to our questions and worked well with the other vendors we hired for this event. Something that really stood out was immediately when we hired him he reached out to our hotel event coordinator to see if he could visit the venue. Our family highly recommends DJ Slyce!!!

Sent on 06/12/2017

Ashley · event on: 04/29/2017

Our school was so glad to have Sound Experience come out and dj our prom this year.
    From the first conversation that we had to the week of the event, DJ Slyce was so great about talking us through what to expect and what kind of music we would like for the kids. The guys at Sound Experience were so professional at the event. It has been two days since the event and the kids have said only positive things about how great the music, lights, and screen display were.

Sent on 05/01/2017

Hunter · Married on 02/04/2017

Sound Experience was absolutely perfect for my wedding! They were helpful with figuring out sound system details at the venue and they helped my family and I at every stage of the planning process! On the day of my wedding Sound Experience was on time, professional, fun, and just perfect for what we needed! I would recommend them to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 03/21/2017

Talia · event on: 12/10/2016

We've used Sound Experience before for our company Holiday Parties. He's a great DJ and is very fun and professional.

Sent on 12/13/2016