Sound Enforcement DJ Service Reviews

75 Reviews for Sound Enforcement DJ Service

75 Sound Enforcement DJ Service Reviews

Jillian Reith · Married on 09/29/2018

Wonderful to work with!

TD was incredible to work with for our wedding! He did a great job working with our outdoor ceremony to make sure the music we selected and all of the readings worked perfectly in the space, and then the music and flow of the cocktail hour and reception was amazing! He was a blast to have at our wedding and we would highly recommend working with him!

• Kaitlin

Kaitlin · Married on 08/03/2018

DJ Tobler is fantastic! He is willing to put in the time to get to know the musical interests of the couple and discuss any questions or desires for the wedding day. He is very flexible and a great MC. Just the right amount of involvement to get the crowd on the dance floor but does not go overboard. Whether you want a huge dance party at your reception, the perfect music for dinner, or anything else you desire, DJ Tobler is the man for you.

Taylor · Married on 05/26/2018

TD is amazing. I loved that I didn't have to do anything other than hire him and he took care of the rest. He was perfect in selecting our ceremony music, the cocktail hour music and the reception music was a hit. People could not stop talking about how flawlessly he could control the wedding and change the mood. He provided us microphones for the ceremony, and reception which was amazing! The lights we spectacular and the sound quality was amazing. As a bride, it is a sigh of relief to have the best in the business and thats what he is. He took an immense amount of stress off of us so that we could enjoy our big day. I didn't have to give him a long lists of songs to play or anything! I told him what I wanted and the feel we were trying to achieve and every time a song came on it was one of my favorites. He knows what he's doing!! I would recommend to anyone getting married who wants to cross experienced, professional, knowledgeable DJ off their list :)

Callie · Married on 04/28/2018

T.D. was hassle free and a great choice for our special day! We weren't a huge dancing crowd, but he still managed to get us out on the dance floor and having a blast. He's also a great choice if you need an emcee - he's got a great voice!

Amanda & Adria · Married on 04/27/2018

TD from Sound Enforcement DJ was amazing to work with. He allowed us to have the freedom and creativity to make our day a reality. He explained everything easily and ensured that the sound quality during our ceremony was top notch and the songs played during the reception got our guests excited for dancing! He had everything needed on the A/V side to ensure all the speeches/words from our wedding party and family were all perfect and we never had to worry about a thing. He even helped wheel our grandmother through some tough grass so she could see our exit front row. TD was a delight working with and if you need any DJ'ing needs, reach out to TD! He'll make your event a reality!

• W

Whitney · Married on 11/18/2017

TD provides top notch DJ services. I had an outdoor wedding at the end of December and my wish was to have an outdoor ceremony. TD provided ceremony microphones for my musicians, fiancé, and pastor. With it being outside, I was worried about the sound not picking up but his microphone equipment quickly took care of this issue.

He worked with me every step of the way when I had questions or wanted to add to my contract. He is amazing and I'm so glad that we chose him to DJ and MC at our wedding.

Sara · Married on 11/11/2017

TD was an incredible DJ! Not only was he fantastic at his job- keeping the dance floor alive and entertaining others. He also helped step in when another vendor failed to fulfill their task. We greatly appreciated his willingness to help without hesitation. We also recommend the shoe game that he offers with his services. The guests all commented on how great of a time that was. He played a great variety of music that had everybody dancing. Wonderful person and superb DJ. Recommend highly to everyone!!

Sarah · Married on 10/21/2017

T.D. is an amazing DJ! People were out on the dance floor from the first dance to the end of the night. His music selection was perfect, getting old and young people out on the dance floor. The music and mic quality at our ceremony was awesome. We cannot thank you enough T.D.!

Sasha · Married on 10/14/2017

TD is such a cool and easy to work with DJ. We had an Indian/American wedding and TD incorporated all the music we wanted, which was awesome. He was a great DJ who was really good at feeling out the crowd and getting everyone on the dance floor. People rave about him, and I am so happy that I trusted their recommendations. My wedding guests also raved about him!

Kelsey · Married on 09/23/2017

TD did an incredible job with the music for our wedding. We gave him a short list of songs we really wanted to hear and the genres we liked (from Motown to 90s music to current hits) and he knocked it out of the park. We received many compliments from our guests that they had a great time because the dance floor was always full. The music was one of the highlights of our big day. Many thanks!!

Jeff · Married on 06/25/2017

Sound Enforcement played amazing music all night and was very flexible and easy going! Couldnt have asked for better! I cant thank him enough for making our night so amazing!

Claire · Married on 05/28/2017

TD did such an amazing job at our wedding! He played all the songs we wanted to hear and kept our guests happy by playing songs they requested. He did such a good job of helping the timeline flow and keeping it on track. He is very professional and has such a great energy. If you want your guests to dance all night and have a great time, TD is the perfect DJ for you!

Jamee · Married on 05/20/2017

For our wedding at Keswick Vineyards, we were given a list of prospective DJs to choose from. After inquiring about their recommendation for a DJ that knew how to throw an amazing dance party, we were given TD’s information. From the detailed pre-wedding questionnaire and phone conversations to the day of our wedding, T.D. was very professional, knowledgeable, and a lot of fun. We also used T.D. for our ceremony amplification. We are happy to report that we did not have any microphone malfunctions! Most importantly, the reception was truly a party from the time we were introduced until the time we made our escape. From the lighted monogram initials, choreographed dances, and a variety of music, he made sure we had everything we asked for. T.D. kept us to our timeline and kept the guests aware of the happenings around the venue. We are so thankful to have had him as our D.J., as many memories were made on the dance floor that night. 5 stars from us! Thank you, T.D.

Heather · Married on 10/01/2016

TD was a fantastic find! From start to finish he was easy to work with, knowledgeable, flexible and respectful. He made sure our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception had the perfect music and he double and triple checked all the details prior to the big day. He talked us through tiny details (like exactly how long it would take to get our bridal party down the aisle to make sure our music selections would work) and had our timeline of events down to the minute to keep us on track. My family and friends have difficult to pronounce names but he made sure he had each one perfect and that small detail meant so much to me. He was exactly what we wanted in a DJ - he was able to keep the reception moving and make subtle announcements, but he was never in our face and was definitely NOT one of those cheesy DJs that makes themselves the center of attention. He perfectly read the dancing tastes of our crowd and played the perfect song one after the other. I never left the dance floor and neither did my guests. I could not have asked for a better fit for our event. Thanks TD!

Kristina · Married on 09/27/2016

Thank you so much! You went above and beyond our wishes. You are an amazing man! You made our wedding day so special and kept the party going. We recommend you to everyone! Words can't describe how thankful we are for all your hard work and dedication. Keep doing what you do! :) You're amazing! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

• Ashleigh

Ashleigh · Married on 10/24/2015

Hiring TD was one of the best things we did in the wedding planning process. Our guests, who are not typically big dancers, were all out of their seats as soon as dancing began, and the dance floor was full the whole night. He was even able to incorporate some Greek music and dancing into our reception very easily. The transition to and from Greek music was seamless and worked very well, which is something I was worried about going into the night.

In addition to making sure everyone was having a good time, he kept things on schedule running smoothly throughout the whole night. I would highly recommend TD. He is worth it!

Brooke · Married on 10/03/2015

We can’t thank you enough for all your efforts leading up to, and during the wedding! You really did an outstanding job of keeping our guests dancing, and hitting all our special songs on cue. Since the wedding, we’ve had so many people mention how great the DJ was throughout the entire night! Without a doubt, I would HIGHLY recommend your services to anyone looking for a DJ. You were truly awesome!!! You can count on us passing your information along to our friends and family looking for DJ services.

Jess · Married on 09/26/2015

We want to thank you for doing such a phenomenal job at our wedding. You exceeded our expectations and helped make it the best day of our lives. The music was outstanding! We especially loved how you got everyone old & young on the dance floor. Throughout the evening, you had the whole place dancing, even people who don’t normally dance. Several of our family and friends commented on how great the music was, and how professional and smooth you were. We definitely made the right decision in selecting you to do be our DJ. You delivered exactly what you promised. We’d recommend you to every person who needs a DJ.

Hunter · Married on 09/05/2015

T.D., I cannot express our gratitude enough and the amazing job you did for our wedding! As a business owner, I am always impressed with professionalism and from our very first conversation you were taking care of business! Your expertise made it easy for me to relax and trust you on the technical stuff. Thanks so much for keeping us dancing all night long. The calls from my family and friends are still coming in. I am certain I will be passing your name around for years to come! Continued Success to you!

Erin · Married on 08/15/2015

When my husband and I planned our wedding our goal was to make sure we had the best party ever. That meant we needed a great venue and a great DJ. When we found our venue, we asked them for DJ selections and they gave us T.D's Sound Enforcement DJ Service. Using T.D as our DJ was one of the best choices we made for our wedding. T.D was professional throughout the entire process. He responded quickly to emails, guided us throughout the entire process, checked in to finalize everything a couple of weeks before the wedding, and kept the party going the day of the wedding. T.D was a great MC and DJ the day of, and he took request.
    I do not think my husband and I could thank him enough for making our wedding day so memorable.
    If you are able to get T.D as a DJ for your event jump at the chance, you won't regret it.

I can't say enough about T.D. and Sound Enforcement. T.D. did an incredible job and helped make our wedding day perfect. I'll try and summarize for each of the categories.

Quality of Service:
    The music was great, the lighting looked amazing and the ceremony mics ensured that everyone in the crowd could hear what was going on. Several times throughout the night I had family and friends comment on how great the music was, and how nice all the lighting looked. He was patient during all of our planning and never had any issues when we would get back to him on short notice. He kept the energy level high all night and played all the right songs.

Responsiveness:
    T.D. was great at replying to e-mails and phone calls and we were never the ones waiting to hear back from him. Any time we had questions or concerns, he answered quickly and thoroughly.

Professionalism:
    T.D. was very professional throughout the evening. He has a great personality, is friendly, punctual, organized, and worked wonderfully with our other vendors and "Day-Of" coordinator. It's obvious that he's worked a number of weddings and knows all the ins and outs of the day. He was never intrusive, and followed the few guidelines we did have with no problem.

Value:
    Easily worth the money we spent. Really, Sound Enforcement was worth every penny and is a great value.

Flexibility:
    Perfectly flexible. My wife and I were a bit late getting back to him on several occasions but he was able to meet every need we had without issue. We didn't even get out our suggested songs list until 48 hours prior to our wedding and the playlist was impeccable! During the reception we made a few last second changes to the announcements, order of events and again, no problem.

It was a pleasure working with T.D. and am really glad he was able to be a part of our day. If you need a DJ you absolutely cannot go wrong here.

-Kevin & Kaitlyn

Jennifer · Married on 09/20/2014

I received so many compliments on the music both during the ceremony and the Reception. He walked us through the entire process.
    T.D. did an amazing job. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone.

Alicia · Married on 08/01/2014

TD was wonderful to work with throughout the entire wedding process. From the beginning he was extraordinarily helpful and made sure that we were going to get the services we wanted and needed. He understands what is expected and what fit with our personalities. He goes beyond the call of just being a DJ, he is the perfect combination of professionalism and receptiveness. He helped to ensure that everything went smoothly on the day of the wedding. He supplied and ran the microphones for the service, played music from dinner until the end of the night, and was our MC. He also told me, the bride, not to worry about anything on the day of the wedding related to music, microphones, and our timeline. And thanks to him, I didn't worry about any of it because everything went according to the plan. He also played the perfect music for us and our guests that kept everyone dancing and on their feet throughout the night. He has a great command of the audience. He MC-ed throughout the night, but was not intrusive and made sure the music and scheduled events were the focus of the night. Almost all of our guests, including several family members and friends, made it a point to tell us after the wedding how much they loved our DJ and what an amazing job he did of playing music and MC-ing. We highly recommend T.D. and Sound Enforcement for any and all occasions. Thank you T.D.!!! We can not express how much we appreciate you and how integral you were in making our wedding perfect!!

We hired a DJ because we didn't know what we were doing with music. T.D. was great. Even though we gave him scant guidance on what to play, his song choices were great and everyone loved the music. You could tell that he had done hundreds of weddings and knew what to play and what to do. He was very professional and prompt with communicating, which was a real plus. I have only good things to say about him and would recommend him to anyone.

Cassandra · Married on 05/25/2014

We couldn’t have asked for a better DJ for our wedding! T.D. was professional and responsive leading up the day, making it very easy for us to plan. He provided great amplification for our outdoor ceremony—allowing all 100 of our guests to hear everything clearly—and he was the perfect emcee for our reception. Everyone had a blast thanks to his careful attention to the crowd’s taste in music! He catered to guests of all ages during the early portion of the night and focused more on the younger crowd in the later hours. The sound quality and volume level were exactly as we’d hoped, and he somehow managed to smoothly squeeze in some of our family members’ unusual song requests without interrupting the flow of the evening. He obviously pays careful attention to every little detail and works hard to ensure that the bride, groom, and their guests have a great time at the reception. I’d recommend him to anyone planning an event!