Sound Dog Productions Reviews

112 | Romeo, MI

112 Reviews for Sound Dog Productions

• W

Amanda · Married on 06/27/2009

Todd is AMAZING!!! He had everyone on the dance floor all night! We had 175 people at our wedding, and I would say about 100 of them were still around for our very last song and to send us off. I have been married for almost 2 years and people are still coming up to me and telling me that I have had the best DJ!!! DJ's can make or break the wedding. TODD WILL MAKE YOUR DAY PERFECT!!!! He is fantastic and I will sing his praises forever! My cousin is getting married in a couple of years and I told him that he needs to interview Todd because he is the best there is. I wish I could have my reception all over again, and Todd would definitely be there!!!!

Sent on 06/02/2011

Katrina · Married on 05/30/2009

Sound Dog was professional, personal, and fun! Todd was great to work with. Our initial meeting was laid back and he even gave us a demonstration of the music he thought we would like played at the wedding. The day of the wedding he was great! He was personal and gave our wedding special touches. He interacted with the crowd (which was great)! We had a blast at our wedding and it was Todd who made it happen. If you are looking for someone to keep your guests dancing all night, whether they be your grandma or your closest friends, Sound Dog will accommodate your music tastes and will make sure that every guest enjoys their experience. I wish I could do it all over again!

Sent on 01/29/2011

Jillian · Married on 08/10/2007

I was very happy with Sound D g Productions!! Todd was very helpful and easy to work with!!

Sent on 01/27/2011

Jamie · Married on 09/23/2006

Sound Dog Productions was a hit a my wedding when it was time to leave the lights went on and people were waiting for more music. They went above and beyond the means of a normal DJ! when my father messed up grace at dinner Todd stepped in to cover it up, he made sure my husband and I were being taken care of at our wedding and the we didn't need any help with anything. He was kind of like having an extra mater D on hand! On top of all that he kept the dance floor FULL ALL NIGHT!!! people still to this day talk about my wedding and it was 4 years ago. Best choice I EVER made!!!

Sent on 01/26/2011

Eric K. · Married on 10/19/2002

If you're looking for a wedding reception that people will talk about years down the road, Sound Dog is who you want! We've been married 8 years, and we still have friends and family tell us ours was one of the best they've been to! Sound Dog was wonderful to work with...beginning to end. Todd took special care in learning our music likes and dislikes and worked hard to make sure we were happy throughout the entire process. He was awesome! He knew how to get the crowd excited and keep the party going...he even came out and danced with us. The entire evening was smooth sailing and such a blast! We didn't have to worry about a thing...Todd had it all under control. If you want a DJ who is professional, experienced, FUN, and will take good care of you and your guests...Sound Dog is the total package! 5 stars across the board!

Sent on 01/30/2011

Sara · event on: 03/09/2013

We had a unique anniversary, for our town's 175th Anniversary celebrations & costume ball. Everything was great & everyone had a great time! Our plan was for a somewhat historical timeline starting with the 50's and moving forward to the present...We also had a wide range of guests, so it wasn't really easy to judge the musical preferences of the varied crowd! But Dan did an excellent job of trying to please everyone -- and the dance floor was full all night long - so all in all, it was a success!

Sent on 03/24/2013

Erika · Married on 10/09/2016

Todd was very friendly and professional throughout our time working together. Would definitely recommend to others.

Sent on 10/18/2016
  • Futurepullen11

Megan · Married on 10/01/2016

Even though we didn't have him as the DJ...he was very quick to respond with any questions we had and any concerns. Jon our DJ was great he kept people dancing and was very responsive to anybodys concerns.

Sent on 10/14/2016

Lauren · Married on 06/22/2012

Todd was more than helpful and cooperative with our unique ceremony. Having a ceremony in the middle of the woods with no outlets or power sources was an obstacle we were challenged with but Todd was more than willing to experiment and make it work. The music was great and made the ceremony really special!

Sent on 06/25/2012
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 01/30/2010

Todd was great, he has a great personality and he knows how to keep the dance floor full! I would recommend him to anyone!!!

Sent on 02/16/2010
  • I

Isaiah · Married on 08/18/2018

3.0

Our DJ was terrific! He was easy to work with, incredibly polite and professional, and he certainly exceeded our expectations. Sound Dog gave us a great package with a good price. There were some communication issues (some of which were our fault), but overall we are thrilled with their service and would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 09/12/2018

Jane · Married on 04/07/2012

Steve didn't have much information to go on but he made the night memorabl. He kept us on the dance floor pretty much all night. i would recomend him highly to any one. Thanksd so much for a wonderful night Steve.

Sent on 04/18/2012