Sound Dog Productions Reviews

109 Reviews for Sound Dog Productions

Sound Dog Productions 1
Sound Dog Productions 2

M.J. · Married on 12/31/2011

We are so grateful that we hired Sound Dog Productions for our New Years Eve Wedding celebration! The attention to detail that they displayed was world class and they went above and beyond the call of duty in every possible way. The nearly 250 attendees couldn't stop raving about the DJ, the lighting, the photo booth and the unique video screen set up (so that we could watch the ball drop from Times Square in NYC at midnight) that Sound Dog was able to set up special for our reception. It was truly the wedding that every couple hopes for and one that will not soon be forgotten by those in attendance. Thank you Sound Dog!

Sent on 01/12/2012

Shelly · Married on 10/01/2011

Sound Dog provided wonderful music for my wedding ceremony and reception. Todd executed flawlessly and was instrumental in making our event magical. He even took the time to make sure the wedding party was comfortable, played roving bartender for a bit, he ensured that the music was just the right decibel level, kept the guests on the dance floor and provided a high level of fun! I highly recommend Sound Dog Productions!

Sent on 10/15/2011

Katie · Married on 08/13/2011

Phil and Todd were amazing to work with!! Phil definately gave us exactly what we were looking for in terms of music at our reception. At one point in the evening, he even served us drinks! Sound Dog Productions is literally the ONLY DJ company I have ever felt truly listens to its clients and provides top of the line service. They were a blast to work with and I would refer anyone to them. Thanks guys, for doing an incredible job!!!!!!

Sent on 08/15/2011

Mary Beth · Married on 08/13/2011

Todd provided the lighting for our son and daughter-in-law's wedding. He went above and beyond the call of duty when my inability to schedule a meeting resulted in his going to the venue on his own, determining needs and quantity of the lights. His set up with flawless (was there in plenty of time) and made certain we were happy with the effects. His design changed the entire look of the room and made the lighting surprise a hit with the bride and groom and all of our guests. I highly recommend this aspect of the business, as he was also VERY well priced. Thanks to Todd for making a successful & beautiful reception!

Sent on 09/13/2011

Janess · Married on 07/09/2011

Todd from Sound Dog was everything we could have hoped for and more! Professional, tasteful, and classy. Also had top of the line sound equipment for our large wedding. We met with many DJs, but as soon as we found Sound Dog we knew that they were PERFECT for wedding. Thank you for helping make our day absolutely wonderful!

Sent on 06/29/2012

Tammy · Married on 06/24/2011

I highly recommend Sound Dog Productions. Not only did they do an amazing job planning every detail, they definately followed through. Phil kept the flow and schedule of the entire night. His creative music abilities were supremely impressive along with the best costumer service we recieved of the night! Not only was the music his top priority but somehow he still made time to ask US how we were doing and if he could get us a drink or if we needed anything throughout the entire night- he even found me some pins to fix the bustle on my dress!!

Our wedding was perfect because we trusted Sound Dog and would not have gotten the same result with ANY other DJ. If you are looking for a DJ these are your guys hands down! Thanks Sound Dog for a beautiful wedding to remember with the best ceremony music all the way to the last dance! You definately rocked it out for us and our family and friend are still raving!!!

Sent on 07/01/2011

julie · Married on 05/28/2011

Todd brought his best from the first few minutes of the interview we had with him (heblew the competition out of the park!) We felt so secure having him take care of things at the reception. He was so competent but so fun to be around, and the best part was that we really felt that he was celebrating with us on that day!!! and that he truly cared about how things went that day. That really touched our hearts and meant so much to us personally.

And the dancing!!! We had SUCH an awesome and fun time with him as DJ!! He completely understood the flow of the party and of the guests, and kept everyone having fun and dancing the whole night. That reception and afterglow will always have such great memories for us as a couple. Thank you Todd, SO much for all that you did for us that day!

- Julie and John

Sent on 11/16/2011

Jason · Married on 05/20/2011

Todd was the DJ at our wedding. He did a great job. He played the songs we requested and made sure my wife and I were taken care of during the reception. He was also flexible as the schedule was changed during the reception. It was great. Overall we are very happy with how it turned out.

Sent on 06/19/2011

Diane · Married on 05/14/2011

So much went wrong on my wedding day but Todd was a breath of fresh air! As soon as we entered the reception hall he organized the bridal party, our toast and other details of the night. He was 100% the DJ we dreamed of for our special day. Everyone was dancing. I had feedback from guests on how it had been so long since they have danced at a wedding (due to poor music) and how they danced at my wedding all night with rave reviews about Todd.

Sent on 05/24/2011

Mary Anne · Married on 04/17/2011

I hired Todd & Sound Dog for my sons wedding on Palm sunday. I could'nt have made a better choice ! He read the crowd to get everyone out on the dance floor. He came over & waited our table
    during dinner..everyone got a huge kick out of that. !! I highly recommend Sound Dog for any event you have, I will definitly hire
    him again . Many in attendence with hire them too.
    Mary Anne Pokorny

Sent on 04/21/2011

kim · Married on 04/16/2011

I cannot say enough of the wonderful experience we had with Sound Dog Productions! From the very beginning they met with us at our convenience to pick out music. They have such a wide variety of music that they were able to not only play what we wanted but also were able to play my guest's request. The biggest thing that impressed me was that they were very personable and made the reception so much fun nobody wanted to leave!

Sent on 07/01/2011

Elise · Married on 02/25/2011

We had Todd Belanger DJ our wedding. He was really good at reading into the crowd and knew what to play to get people out on the dance floor. Even the people you never see out there dancing! He was very nice and respectful to us and our guests. You could tell he spent alot of time making a play list that fit us. I definitly recommend Todd to DJ any event!

Sent on 04/10/2011

Jenn · Married on 02/19/2011

Todd DJ'ed my wedding and let me say, every single thing for a wedding that could go wrong did EXCEPT the DJ. And even when things did go wrong, he actually listened to everything and when we ran out of time to do something, before everyone got to the reception, he ran to the store to get something for us that we needed!!! He goes above and beyond any DJ I've ever heard of. My dinner music list was very particular and he let me send him specific songs and wouldn't rest until they all got to him. I also didn't provide my daddy daughter dance to him until 1:30am the Saturday of and he made it work with a smile. I could not have asked for a better, more fun, more friendly, more helpful, more wonderful DJ than Todd at Sound Dog. I highly highly reccommend him. I knew I liked him a lot the first time I met him because he's a great family man and his personality is awesome, but that showed even more at my wedding. Thanks Todd!!

Sent on 02/25/2011

Erika · Married on 01/22/2011

I would recommend the professional and quality services of Sound Dog Productions to any bride-to-be! This company offers prices you can't beat and their DJs have the necessary experience, equipment and charisma to give you more than your money's worth.
    I was so looking forward to having this company DJ my wedding, but the worst case scenario happened and I was forced to cancel the event. :-( Although the standard policy is that deposits are non-refundable, the owner showed sheer class, compassion and flexibility by allowing me a partial refund and the rest to go toward a future event. This company is willing to work with people and cater to whatever circumstances that may arise as best they can.
    I will be calling Sound Dog back as soon as I need a DJ again. :-)

Sent on 01/26/2011

Julie · Married on 09/18/2010

The DJ is arguably the most important vendor at the wedding. The DJ can either destroy or save a party. Sound Dog Productions, specifically Todd, will read the crowd like a book and will make sure everyone is smiling. I would recommend this vendor to anyone for any event.

Sent on 01/18/2011

Angela · Married on 07/17/2010

Phil was nothing but a true professional. He listened to all of our needs, was prompt, friendly, and flexible at every turn. He met with us in person before the event and went through a mockup of our wedding. Also he made sure everything was just as we needed it to be. He was truly the key to making our event go from great to fantastic! Thank you so much for being such a wonderful DJ, offering great suggestions, being flexible with us throughout the night of the event, and providing the PERFECT DJing atmosphere for our special day.
    Angie & Tony VanHoutte (Wedding - 2010)

Sent on 02/13/2011

Lisa · Married on 05/29/2010

I highly recommend this fabulous business, especially the DJ Phil Lowran!!! He was an absolutely wonderful DJ in personality, professionalism, and technique. My husband and I were pleasantly surprised with how attentive he was to us throughout the night by frequently checking in with us and even getting us drinks! Many friends and family had nothing but praise for them. I found out later that Phil even helped my mom decorate the bare wedding cake with flowers we had brought too. He's a full service DJ! We would definitely recommend Phil and Sound Dog productions to our friends without hesitation. Thanks again Phil for an amazing soundtrack to our wedding. You were definitely a highlight to the night! -Lisa

Sent on 01/18/2012

Phil- You were an absolutely fabulous DJ in personality,
    professionalism, and technique. Matt and I were pleasantly surprised with how attentive you were to us throughout the night by frequently checking in with us and even getting us drinks! Many friends and family had nothing but praise for you.
    My mom thought you were incredible for playing polkas and helping her
    with the impromptu cake decorating. We would definitely recommend you and Sound
    Dog to our friends without hesitation. Thanks again for an amazing soundtrack to our wedding. You were
    definitely a highlight to the night! -Lisa

Sent on 03/23/2014

Ashley · Married on 05/27/2010

WOW!! Sound Dog Productions is a GREAT DJ service! Todd DJ'd my wedding in May of 2010... He was awesome! Todd went above and beyond to make my day more special! He did exactly what was asked of him, playing each and every song requested, even with a twist.. He helped out with the little things that slipped my mind on the big day too! As well as keeping the guests smiling and entertained. The prices were more than fair, and were definitely worth it! Todd was the perfect man for the job! I am so glad I went with Sound Dog Productions! I definitely recommend giving them a call!

Sent on 03/08/2011

angelene · Married on 12/05/2009

I used Sound Dog for my wedding reception and they were great. Amazing value for the quality you get. Todd was great, got everything right and made the night go smooth!!

Sent on 02/08/2011

Jessica · Married on 11/28/2009

Sound Dog Productions did a wonderful job at my wedding! Phil, the DJ was fun and exciting, everyone danced the whole night! Everything was done perfectly and just as I wanted. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who was in need of a DJ, they made our night perfect!

Sent on 07/11/2011

Michelle · Married on 11/07/2009

Dear Todd,

A little more than a year later, my husband Carl and I still get compliments on what a fun wedding we had. During our first meeting, Carl expressed his "lack of interest" (to say the least) in dancing, while I could not wait to get out on the dance floor. Little did you know, you were there to witness our (truly) first dance, after more than 7 years together.

You made my husband comfortable enough to share a few dances with his wife, and his wife VERY comfortable to cut up that dance floor! We appreciate all you did for us that night.

Sincerely,

Carl and Michelle Voelker
    November 7, 2009

Sent on 01/27/2011
  • W

Amanda · Married on 06/27/2009

Todd is AMAZING!!! He had everyone on the dance floor all night! We had 175 people at our wedding, and I would say about 100 of them were still around for our very last song and to send us off. I have been married for almost 2 years and people are still coming up to me and telling me that I have had the best DJ!!! DJ's can make or break the wedding. TODD WILL MAKE YOUR DAY PERFECT!!!! He is fantastic and I will sing his praises forever! My cousin is getting married in a couple of years and I told him that he needs to interview Todd because he is the best there is. I wish I could have my reception all over again, and Todd would definitely be there!!!!

Sent on 06/02/2011

Katrina · Married on 05/30/2009

Sound Dog was professional, personal, and fun! Todd was great to work with. Our initial meeting was laid back and he even gave us a demonstration of the music he thought we would like played at the wedding. The day of the wedding he was great! He was personal and gave our wedding special touches. He interacted with the crowd (which was great)! We had a blast at our wedding and it was Todd who made it happen. If you are looking for someone to keep your guests dancing all night, whether they be your grandma or your closest friends, Sound Dog will accommodate your music tastes and will make sure that every guest enjoys their experience. I wish I could do it all over again!

Sent on 01/29/2011

Jillian · Married on 08/10/2007

I was very happy with Sound D g Productions!! Todd was very helpful and easy to work with!!

Sent on 01/27/2011