Sound Dog Productions Reviews

105 | Romeo, MI

105 Reviews for Sound Dog Productions

Jason · Married on 05/20/2011

Todd was the DJ at our wedding. He did a great job. He played the songs we requested and made sure my wife and I were taken care of during the reception. He was also flexible as the schedule was changed during the reception. It was great. Overall we are very happy with how it turned out.

Sent on 06/19/2011

Diane · Married on 05/14/2011

So much went wrong on my wedding day but Todd was a breath of fresh air! As soon as we entered the reception hall he organized the bridal party, our toast and other details of the night. He was 100% the DJ we dreamed of for our special day. Everyone was dancing. I had feedback from guests on how it had been so long since they have danced at a wedding (due to poor music) and how they danced at my wedding all night with rave reviews about Todd.

Sent on 05/24/2011

Mary Anne · Married on 04/17/2011

I hired Todd & Sound Dog for my sons wedding on Palm sunday. I could'nt have made a better choice ! He read the crowd to get everyone out on the dance floor. He came over & waited our table
    during dinner..everyone got a huge kick out of that. !! I highly recommend Sound Dog for any event you have, I will definitly hire
    him again . Many in attendence with hire them too.
    Mary Anne Pokorny

Sent on 04/21/2011

kim · Married on 04/16/2011

I cannot say enough of the wonderful experience we had with Sound Dog Productions! From the very beginning they met with us at our convenience to pick out music. They have such a wide variety of music that they were able to not only play what we wanted but also were able to play my guest's request. The biggest thing that impressed me was that they were very personable and made the reception so much fun nobody wanted to leave!

Sent on 07/01/2011

Elise · Married on 02/25/2011

We had Todd Belanger DJ our wedding. He was really good at reading into the crowd and knew what to play to get people out on the dance floor. Even the people you never see out there dancing! He was very nice and respectful to us and our guests. You could tell he spent alot of time making a play list that fit us. I definitly recommend Todd to DJ any event!

Sent on 04/10/2011

Jenn · Married on 02/19/2011

Todd DJ'ed my wedding and let me say, every single thing for a wedding that could go wrong did EXCEPT the DJ. And even when things did go wrong, he actually listened to everything and when we ran out of time to do something, before everyone got to the reception, he ran to the store to get something for us that we needed!!! He goes above and beyond any DJ I've ever heard of. My dinner music list was very particular and he let me send him specific songs and wouldn't rest until they all got to him. I also didn't provide my daddy daughter dance to him until 1:30am the Saturday of and he made it work with a smile. I could not have asked for a better, more fun, more friendly, more helpful, more wonderful DJ than Todd at Sound Dog. I highly highly reccommend him. I knew I liked him a lot the first time I met him because he's a great family man and his personality is awesome, but that showed even more at my wedding. Thanks Todd!!

Sent on 02/25/2011

Erika · Married on 01/22/2011

I would recommend the professional and quality services of Sound Dog Productions to any bride-to-be! This company offers prices you can't beat and their DJs have the necessary experience, equipment and charisma to give you more than your money's worth.
    I was so looking forward to having this company DJ my wedding, but the worst case scenario happened and I was forced to cancel the event. :-( Although the standard policy is that deposits are non-refundable, the owner showed sheer class, compassion and flexibility by allowing me a partial refund and the rest to go toward a future event. This company is willing to work with people and cater to whatever circumstances that may arise as best they can.
    I will be calling Sound Dog back as soon as I need a DJ again. :-)

Sent on 01/26/2011

Julie · Married on 09/18/2010

The DJ is arguably the most important vendor at the wedding. The DJ can either destroy or save a party. Sound Dog Productions, specifically Todd, will read the crowd like a book and will make sure everyone is smiling. I would recommend this vendor to anyone for any event.

Sent on 01/18/2011

Angela · Married on 07/17/2010

Phil was nothing but a true professional. He listened to all of our needs, was prompt, friendly, and flexible at every turn. He met with us in person before the event and went through a mockup of our wedding. Also he made sure everything was just as we needed it to be. He was truly the key to making our event go from great to fantastic! Thank you so much for being such a wonderful DJ, offering great suggestions, being flexible with us throughout the night of the event, and providing the PERFECT DJing atmosphere for our special day.
    Angie & Tony VanHoutte (Wedding - 2010)

Sent on 02/13/2011

Lisa · Married on 05/29/2010

I highly recommend this fabulous business, especially the DJ Phil Lowran!!! He was an absolutely wonderful DJ in personality, professionalism, and technique. My husband and I were pleasantly surprised with how attentive he was to us throughout the night by frequently checking in with us and even getting us drinks! Many friends and family had nothing but praise for them. I found out later that Phil even helped my mom decorate the bare wedding cake with flowers we had brought too. He's a full service DJ! We would definitely recommend Phil and Sound Dog productions to our friends without hesitation. Thanks again Phil for an amazing soundtrack to our wedding. You were definitely a highlight to the night! -Lisa

Sent on 01/18/2012

Phil- You were an absolutely fabulous DJ in personality,
    professionalism, and technique. Matt and I were pleasantly surprised with how attentive you were to us throughout the night by frequently checking in with us and even getting us drinks! Many friends and family had nothing but praise for you.
    My mom thought you were incredible for playing polkas and helping her
    with the impromptu cake decorating. We would definitely recommend you and Sound
    Dog to our friends without hesitation. Thanks again for an amazing soundtrack to our wedding. You were
    definitely a highlight to the night! -Lisa

Sent on 03/23/2014

Ashley · Married on 05/27/2010

WOW!! Sound Dog Productions is a GREAT DJ service! Todd DJ'd my wedding in May of 2010... He was awesome! Todd went above and beyond to make my day more special! He did exactly what was asked of him, playing each and every song requested, even with a twist.. He helped out with the little things that slipped my mind on the big day too! As well as keeping the guests smiling and entertained. The prices were more than fair, and were definitely worth it! Todd was the perfect man for the job! I am so glad I went with Sound Dog Productions! I definitely recommend giving them a call!

Sent on 03/08/2011

angelene · Married on 12/05/2009

I used Sound Dog for my wedding reception and they were great. Amazing value for the quality you get. Todd was great, got everything right and made the night go smooth!!

Sent on 02/08/2011

Jessica · Married on 11/28/2009

Sound Dog Productions did a wonderful job at my wedding! Phil, the DJ was fun and exciting, everyone danced the whole night! Everything was done perfectly and just as I wanted. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who was in need of a DJ, they made our night perfect!

Sent on 07/11/2011

Michelle · Married on 11/07/2009

Dear Todd,

A little more than a year later, my husband Carl and I still get compliments on what a fun wedding we had. During our first meeting, Carl expressed his "lack of interest" (to say the least) in dancing, while I could not wait to get out on the dance floor. Little did you know, you were there to witness our (truly) first dance, after more than 7 years together.

You made my husband comfortable enough to share a few dances with his wife, and his wife VERY comfortable to cut up that dance floor! We appreciate all you did for us that night.

Sincerely,

Carl and Michelle Voelker
    November 7, 2009

Sent on 01/27/2011
  • W

Amanda · Married on 06/27/2009

Todd is AMAZING!!! He had everyone on the dance floor all night! We had 175 people at our wedding, and I would say about 100 of them were still around for our very last song and to send us off. I have been married for almost 2 years and people are still coming up to me and telling me that I have had the best DJ!!! DJ's can make or break the wedding. TODD WILL MAKE YOUR DAY PERFECT!!!! He is fantastic and I will sing his praises forever! My cousin is getting married in a couple of years and I told him that he needs to interview Todd because he is the best there is. I wish I could have my reception all over again, and Todd would definitely be there!!!!

Sent on 06/02/2011

Katrina · Married on 05/30/2009

Sound Dog was professional, personal, and fun! Todd was great to work with. Our initial meeting was laid back and he even gave us a demonstration of the music he thought we would like played at the wedding. The day of the wedding he was great! He was personal and gave our wedding special touches. He interacted with the crowd (which was great)! We had a blast at our wedding and it was Todd who made it happen. If you are looking for someone to keep your guests dancing all night, whether they be your grandma or your closest friends, Sound Dog will accommodate your music tastes and will make sure that every guest enjoys their experience. I wish I could do it all over again!

Sent on 01/29/2011

Jillian · Married on 08/10/2007

I was very happy with Sound D g Productions!! Todd was very helpful and easy to work with!!

Sent on 01/27/2011

Jamie · Married on 09/23/2006

Sound Dog Productions was a hit a my wedding when it was time to leave the lights went on and people were waiting for more music. They went above and beyond the means of a normal DJ! when my father messed up grace at dinner Todd stepped in to cover it up, he made sure my husband and I were being taken care of at our wedding and the we didn't need any help with anything. He was kind of like having an extra mater D on hand! On top of all that he kept the dance floor FULL ALL NIGHT!!! people still to this day talk about my wedding and it was 4 years ago. Best choice I EVER made!!!

Sent on 01/26/2011

Eric & Kris · Married on 10/19/2002

If you're looking for a wedding reception that people will talk about years down the road, Sound Dog is who you want! We've been married 8 years, and we still have friends and family tell us ours was one of the best they've been to! Sound Dog was wonderful to work with...beginning to end. Todd took special care in learning our music likes and dislikes and worked hard to make sure we were happy throughout the entire process. He was awesome! He knew how to get the crowd excited and keep the party going...he even came out and danced with us. The entire evening was smooth sailing and such a blast! We didn't have to worry about a thing...Todd had it all under control. If you want a DJ who is professional, experienced, FUN, and will take good care of you and your guests...Sound Dog is the total package! 5 stars across the board!

Sent on 01/30/2011
  • User3523503 · event on: 09/07/2013

Todd is great! He has always done a fantastic job at our company picnics.

Sent on 09/10/2013

Laura · event on: 06/21/2015

Nate was absolutely fantastic. Polite, friendly and professional. I was not sure of the exact type of music the kids would like to dance to at my son's graduation party, Nate nailed it! He had those kids out on the dance floor and I received multiple compliments on our music and DJ. Thank you for helping make our last graduation party a complete success. I would highly recommend Sound Dog and Nate for your event.

Sent on 06/26/2015

Curt · event on: 12/03/2015

This is the second time I have had the pleasure of working with Todd Belanger. He is accommodating, responsive and professional. His music was perfect as background music and added great energy to a recognition event we held. I plan on using his services once again in mid January 2016.

Sent on 12/11/2015

Sara · event on: 03/09/2013

We had a unique anniversary, for our town's 175th Anniversary celebrations & costume ball. Everything was great & everyone had a great time! Our plan was for a somewhat historical timeline starting with the 50's and moving forward to the present...We also had a wide range of guests, so it wasn't really easy to judge the musical preferences of the varied crowd! But Dan did an excellent job of trying to please everyone -- and the dance floor was full all night long - so all in all, it was a success!

Sent on 03/24/2013

Erika · Married on 10/09/2016

Todd was very friendly and professional throughout our time working together. Would definitely recommend to others.

Sent on 10/18/2016