Sound Dog Productions Reviews

105 | Romeo, MI

105 Reviews for Sound Dog Productions

Stephanie · Married on 10/26/2013

Todd was the DJ for our wedding. He did such a fantastic job. The dance floor was packed all night, everyone had a wonderful time!! We received so many compliments about the music! Wouldn't change a single thing and would recommend Sound Dog to anyone who needs a DJ.

Sent on 12/09/2013

Sandy · Married on 10/05/2013

Did a fantastic job! Our dance floor was packed all night long! Listened and played all requests AND played the requests in a timely manner! Highly recommend! Wouldn't have changed a thing!

Sent on 10/14/2013

It was excellent to work with Phil and Katie from SoundDog Productions! We would very highly recommend them for any event - and especially a wedding!! Our guests kept mentioning how much fun they had at our wedding; the music kept the people on the dance floor and the photo-booth was enjoyed by all!

Sent on 09/22/2013

We had a blast at my wedding! Naveen, from SoundDog, had everybody up and dancing - including my 92 year old Grandmother! I would highly recommend SoundDog and Naveen.

Sent on 10/07/2013

Erin · Married on 09/21/2013

Todd was the DJ for our wedding reception and we couldn't be happier with how everything turned out! We had been to receptions recently that were lame, didn't flow, and ended early- Todd made sure that none of that happened with our reception. He really made sure that the night went smoothly and helped keep us on schedule. Everyone of all ages loved his music selections. We originally thought our reception would end at midnight, but everyone was having such a good time that we kept the party going until 2am, and Todd was perfectly fine with that. We had such a good time at our wedding and we don't think it would have been the same with a different DJ. We were very pleased with our experience with Sound Dog Productions!

Sent on 10/26/2013

Jasmine · Married on 09/07/2013

Todd dj'd our wedding and he did an amazing job. He was very attentive to our needs and even took time out to take our drink orders. Todd kept people on the dance floor the entire night including myself and was very engaging with the crowd. The photo-booth was a big hit, there was a line to get in and take pictures all night, and the attendant (Todd's daughter) was very sweet. I would definitely use Sound Dog Productions for future events, and would definitely recommend his services to anyone.

Thanks Todd
    Love,
    Troy and Jasmine :)

Sent on 09/11/2013

We had todd as our DJ for our wedding. Working with him before we even hired him was a great experience. His personality, professionalism, and personalism was all great. His prices were great compared to some others, and what we got for what we paid was well worth it. I loved having him at our wedding. Through out the entire night he was constantly making sure everything was going good for me and my husband. His work was great and kept the dance floor going

Sent on 08/20/2013

Janice · Married on 08/04/2013

Todd was amazing! He kept the party going strong when my daughter became sick . Todd made sure the bride and groom were taken care of , and they went to tables also checking to see I couldn't have asked for a more perfect DJ, thank you so much Todd you made the evening special!!

Sent on 08/06/2013

This review may be way overdue, however, my husband and I would like to make sure that everyone knows how amazing it was to have Sound Dog Productions provide DJ services for our wedding last summer! Todd was absolutely AMAZING! He ensured that we had drinks during the photography time before the reception (which we appreciated!), checked on my husband and I before we entered the reception to make sure we were ready to go, he kept the crowd entertained while I unfortunately had to leave my reception for a period of time (a case of bad luck on my wedding day), and overall, Todd just made sure that things went smoothly! He was so courteous, helpful, entertaining, and professional. We honestly could not have wanted anything more. Todd worked so very hard for us that night, making sure that our entrance, cake cutting, speeches, etc. all went in proper order and occurred without any issues. We didn't have anything to worry about on our wedding night- which is exactly what Todd promised us! He was true to his word, he took care of everything that night and left us feeling like we could enjoy our night! This was the best choice that we could have made for our DJ and we are so happy that Todd was there to help us out! We highly recommend the DJ services of Sound Dog Productions! Thanks Todd!!

Sent on 03/05/2014

Chris · Married on 07/19/2013

allot of our guest really liked the fact that he started with the classics from Motown then worked his way up through the generations of music as it evolved with him doing it the way he did, everyone enjoyed the music he was playing. they like the way he interacted with everyone, and we appreciated the way that he made we sure we where taken care of between songs and events

Sent on 08/24/2013

I used Sound Dog DJ for my wedding reception. The DJ did a fantastic job and everyone thought he was great (both young and older guests)! He really did exactly what we asked and he was a super DJ!! I will recommend your DJ business to my friends and family.

Thanks again!! We had a wonderful time with great music!

Sent on 11/05/2012
  • Julianne

Julianne · Married on 10/05/2012

I worked with Todd, and he was spectacular! He has all the latest in equipment, amazing lights, awesome photo booths to choose from..I can't think of anything I didn't like! Todd did our ceremony music, dining and reception. The value for the quality is unmatched. We literally had a packed dance floor the whole night, and the photo booth was a huge success! I highly recommend Sound Dog for your DJ, lighting and photo booth needs.

Sent on 11/01/2012

The · Married on 09/29/2012

Todd is a great guy and an awesome Dj! My husband and I thought our dance floor would be empty- thanks to Todd it was full all night! He also supplied our photo booth with a great attendant- heard all positive feedback from our family and friends on both the booth and our Dj! Todd is very easy going and makes sure everybody is having a blast! I would recommend Todd and his photoooth for any special occasion! Thanks Todd, you made our night!

Sent on 10/16/2012

Lyndsay · Married on 09/15/2012

Our DJ for our wedding was Philip Lowran. Nothing short of a GREAT DJ. He thought of things that i had forgotten,he referred me to places for gowns tuxes ect. with good rates,because i am not from the area i needed help. He was always friendly and outgoing,fun and entertaining. Our guests ranged in age from infant to elderly and all of us were on the dance floor. We have lots of great pictures because of him keeping everyone laughing. If I have any other event in the future, i will make sure to ask phil, he defenitly has the expeirence and personality that a great DJ requires.

Sent on 10/10/2012

Shannon · Married on 09/08/2012

Phil did an amazing job! Our guests were a rough crowd and banged him up a little bit but he adapted well to their requests and everyone had an amazing time! Thank you once again! Phil really made our wedding night perfect! :)

Sent on 09/10/2012

jayne · Married on 08/04/2012

Sound Dog was very professional, entertaining and helpful with the music for my daughter's wedding. He tailors the music to the wants of the bride/groom and guests.
    I would highly recommend him to family, friends, and anyone that wants a good time to be had at their party. People were sad to see the night end because they were having such a good time dancing.
    Sound Dog helped make our daughter's wedding the very best it could be. He rocked it!

Sent on 08/05/2012

Jessica · Married on 05/19/2012

We would get married again just to have Sound Dog Production dj the event! Everything was run so smoothly, the variety of music was great, we felt like our needs and wants were first priority, and we had so many of our guests tell us how fun our dj was. Would definitely recommend Sound Dog Productions to anyone.

Sent on 10/10/2012

Kristin · Married on 04/20/2012

Sound Dog was amazing for our wedding. They provided DJ service, up lighting and a photo booth. The dance floor was always packed as well as the photo booth. The room looked awesome with the up lighting. I highly recommend Sound Dog for your wedding, you will not be disappointed !

Sent on 04/27/2012

M.J. · Married on 12/31/2011

We are so grateful that we hired Sound Dog Productions for our New Years Eve Wedding celebration! The attention to detail that they displayed was world class and they went above and beyond the call of duty in every possible way. The nearly 250 attendees couldn't stop raving about the DJ, the lighting, the photo booth and the unique video screen set up (so that we could watch the ball drop from Times Square in NYC at midnight) that Sound Dog was able to set up special for our reception. It was truly the wedding that every couple hopes for and one that will not soon be forgotten by those in attendance. Thank you Sound Dog!

Sent on 01/12/2012

Shelly · Married on 10/01/2011

Sound Dog provided wonderful music for my wedding ceremony and reception. Todd executed flawlessly and was instrumental in making our event magical. He even took the time to make sure the wedding party was comfortable, played roving bartender for a bit, he ensured that the music was just the right decibel level, kept the guests on the dance floor and provided a high level of fun! I highly recommend Sound Dog Productions!

Sent on 10/15/2011

Katie · Married on 08/13/2011

Phil and Todd were amazing to work with!! Phil definately gave us exactly what we were looking for in terms of music at our reception. At one point in the evening, he even served us drinks! Sound Dog Productions is literally the ONLY DJ company I have ever felt truly listens to its clients and provides top of the line service. They were a blast to work with and I would refer anyone to them. Thanks guys, for doing an incredible job!!!!!!

Sent on 08/15/2011

Mary Beth · Married on 08/13/2011

Todd provided the lighting for our son and daughter-in-law's wedding. He went above and beyond the call of duty when my inability to schedule a meeting resulted in his going to the venue on his own, determining needs and quantity of the lights. His set up with flawless (was there in plenty of time) and made certain we were happy with the effects. His design changed the entire look of the room and made the lighting surprise a hit with the bride and groom and all of our guests. I highly recommend this aspect of the business, as he was also VERY well priced. Thanks to Todd for making a successful & beautiful reception!

Sent on 09/13/2011

Janess · Married on 07/09/2011

Todd from Sound Dog was everything we could have hoped for and more! Professional, tasteful, and classy. Also had top of the line sound equipment for our large wedding. We met with many DJs, but as soon as we found Sound Dog we knew that they were PERFECT for wedding. Thank you for helping make our day absolutely wonderful!

Sent on 06/29/2012

Tammy · Married on 06/24/2011

I highly recommend Sound Dog Productions. Not only did they do an amazing job planning every detail, they definately followed through. Phil kept the flow and schedule of the entire night. His creative music abilities were supremely impressive along with the best costumer service we recieved of the night! Not only was the music his top priority but somehow he still made time to ask US how we were doing and if he could get us a drink or if we needed anything throughout the entire night- he even found me some pins to fix the bustle on my dress!!

Our wedding was perfect because we trusted Sound Dog and would not have gotten the same result with ANY other DJ. If you are looking for a DJ these are your guys hands down! Thanks Sound Dog for a beautiful wedding to remember with the best ceremony music all the way to the last dance! You definately rocked it out for us and our family and friend are still raving!!!

Sent on 07/01/2011

julie · Married on 05/28/2011

Todd brought his best from the first few minutes of the interview we had with him (heblew the competition out of the park!) We felt so secure having him take care of things at the reception. He was so competent but so fun to be around, and the best part was that we really felt that he was celebrating with us on that day!!! and that he truly cared about how things went that day. That really touched our hearts and meant so much to us personally.

And the dancing!!! We had SUCH an awesome and fun time with him as DJ!! He completely understood the flow of the party and of the guests, and kept everyone having fun and dancing the whole night. That reception and afterglow will always have such great memories for us as a couple. Thank you Todd, SO much for all that you did for us that day!

- Julie and John