98 Reviews for Sound Dog Productions

Sound/PA System (2)
Consultation (1)
One Event Per Day (1)
94 Sound Dog Productions Reviews

Todd did an AMAZING job at our wedding reception! He played all the right music and had people on the dance floor for all night! Would recommend him to anyone who’s looking for a DJ. Thanks again for everything, Todd!

Profile Picture Lauren, 8/25/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My now-husband and I hired Todd Belanger and Sound Dog Productions to DJ and MC our wedding, along with a photobooth, on 8/18/18 and we could not have been happier with our decision!

We searched and communicated with many possible vendors but were sold on Sound Dog Productions after they met all of our criteria: multiple products/options when deciding what is needed for our event, great pricing, time and effort put into an easy to read website, fast feedback and response, polite staff, LGBT friendly as we are a same-sex couple, and the willingness to make my event the best it could be! With neither of us really knowing how to go about hiring a DJ for an event, Todd made communication as easy as it could be and helped us paint the picture of how we wanted our event to turn out...and it was better than we even expected! Todd stayed in communication in the weeks leading up to our big day and arrived a few hours early, as discussed, to ensure he was set up and ready to roll.

During the ceremony, Todd played our requested songs at the right timing and at the perfect volume. For the moments of which we had not picked a designated song, Todd played the perfect music and created the exact atmosphere we were hoping for.

During our reception, Todd was able to read the crowd and knew all of the right songs to keep the dance floor active and the guests in a happy, party-ready mood! Todd was attentive to all of our needs and made sure to take the time to ask us how we were doing and if we needed anything. Todd was well-spoken, funny at appropriate times, and helped maintain a steady flow for the evening. Also, kudos to the photo booth attendant for keeping the photo booth busy and making sure every guest had the chance to fill our guest book! You survived all of our crazy guests lining up to get photos taken, we are impressed lol!

Overall, I would more than recommend Todd Belanger and Sound Dog Productions for any event you are holding!
Thanks again Todd!

Profile Picture Troy, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

DJ Phil was exceptional. Very detail oriented, extremely talented, and ensured everything went smoothly from beginning to end. Very highly recommend!

Profile Picture Rick, 8/11/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Great time! We had a photo booth for a Grad party. Everyone had a blast and Todd was very patient with the little ones having their moment!

Profile Picture Kris, 7/14/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Todd was very professional, courteous, and affordable. My daughter loved her scrapbook!!

Profile Picture Angela, 7/8/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I cannot tell you how happy I was with Todd and Sound Dog productions. Everything was just perfect. People were continually dancing, laughing and having fun. He was super easy to work with and super responsive. He also did a great job at making sure that everything was running smoothly throughout the venue. He worked well with caterers and other vendors during the entire process and day. He even made sure that we had everything we needed; food, drinks, and such.
I could not have been more pleased and would highly recommend to anyone!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Todd was amazing!! Our ceremony was set to be outside and it started to rain. Last minute it stopped raining and after he was all set up inside, he was very flexible and willing to set up outside! Our ceremony music was perfect! Fast forward to the reception and he was awesome!! He kept the dance floor full and really read the crowd well! Everyone loved him and had an amazing time! Thank you so much Todd for making our day so special! We also had the photo booth through him and that was great too! People really enjoyed it, we love our scrapbook and his daughter ran the photo booth and was super sweet!

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/8/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Sound Dog Productions did a great job at my wedding. From music, entire room up lighting and photo booth experience, they were great. The dance floor was always full and everyone couldn't get enough of the photo booth. They did every thing we wanted and more! Couldn't ask for a better company to service my wedding! Thank you Todd and everyone at Sound Dog Production!

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Uplighting

I was recommended by a friend to use SoundDog for our wedding and I couldn't be happier that we did! Todd was so responsive to my questions and made sure we had all the equipment necessary for my uncle to sing during the ceremony and at the reception. Many guests told me that they thought he did a wonderful job and I couldn't have agreed more. We had quite the party and Todd added to our fun that night! I highly recommend SoundDog!!!

Profile Picture Rachel, 5/11/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Todd was absolutely awesome. Everything went exactly as planned and he was very easy to work with. Days leading up to the wedding he asked for a few pieces of information we would of never even though of that definitely made the wedding go much smoother. He is very experienced and really makes you feel on ease on your big day!!

Profile Picture Jerica, 1/27/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Sound Dog Productions came highly recommended and for good reason. From the first meeting with Todd until the time he was done packing up after our reception he was very professional and focused on making our day special. His selection of music was awesome and he was able to keep people dancing all night. He was able to pack the dance floor the moment it opened after bridal party dances. If you are looking for a DJ look no further than Sound Dog Productions.

Profile Picture Tim & Amy, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Services Used: MC

Very happy with the professionalism and friendliness from the owner Todd, and My DJ Josh was very personable and interactive. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Jacki, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Todd is AMAZING!! From day one working with him he went above and beyond to help and make sure our special day was perfect, he helped out with recommending a bartender and photographer. During the reception he came up to us multiple time and asked if he could grab us anything going above and beyond what . He kept the night rolling and engentic and his personality was the cherry on top! I recommended Todd to anyone and everyone he will make your wedding day perfect and make you and your guests dance the night away !

Profile Picture Tiffany , 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Sounddog was great and they supplied everything we could have possibly needed from a DJ and photo booth. Very happy we booked through them for our special day! Dan was a great DJ and Jenna was awesome with the photo booth. We loved both of them!

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

DJ Todd from Sound Dog was great to work with. I had my ceremony and reception at the same place so he covered the music for both with 2 separate sound systems. And he got there way ahead of time to set up everything so that when the ceremony was over, he just had to go into the hall and start the music there. And he was great with announcing all the bride & groom activities as well as getting/keeping people on the dance floor! He was recommended to us by my husband’s cousin who used him for her wedding and I would recommend him to anyone/everyone I know!

Profile Picture Christina, 5/6/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

So glad we went with Todd! BEST DJ EVER! A great DJ can make all the difference in how much fun your guests have and everyone is still talking about how great our DJ was! Would highly recommend sound dog to everyone looking for a DJ!

Profile Picture Amy, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Phillip was our DJ for our wedding this past Saturday, he did an amazing job! He did both our ceremony and reception music. He kept everything running smoothly and kept me calm during all my little freak outs when there were a few bumps in the road (non DJ related.) He checked on my husband and I making sure we had drinks, were having fun and were happy with the music being played. We couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Profile Picture Kerstyn, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I highly recommend Todd as a DJ! He is professional and a pleasure to work with. He did my wedding in October 2016.

Profile Picture User7330547, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Todd was great, very professional and keep the reception flowing. So glad we booked him.

Profile Picture Deanna, 9/10/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We loved working with Sound Dog Productions! Dan was a great DJ and really made our wedding special! He was was great and we would definitely recommend him!

Profile Picture Kt, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Stop looking for a DJ now and book here!! Todd and Philip were amazing to work with, I couldn't have asked for anyone better. Philip helped run the show for me and can't thank him enough!
-Racheal and Tim Zacharias

Profile Picture Racheal, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Todd was an awesome DJ!! He knew how to read the crowd and play the right music to keep everyone on the dance floor!! My wedding wouldn't have been the same with out sound dogs! Also the photo booth was a hit!!

Profile Picture Amy, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Excellent! Right on top of things, kept everything running smooth and had every song we asked for. Huge contribution to an awesome night. Thank you so much Todd! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/6/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We used Sound Dog Productions for our wedding & wedding reception on 04/30/2016. Todd was very easy to work with throughout the process & was very accommodating. He went above & beyond during the reception. Todd kept the dance floor packed all night with great music & high quality sound. We added up lighting as well & the hall looked amazing. Thanks to Todd for a outstanding job!!!!!!

Jeff & Robyn