89 Reviews for Sound Dog Productions

One Event Per Day (1)
Photobooth (1)
Uplighting (1)
85 Sound Dog Productions Reviews

I was recommended by a friend to use SoundDog for our wedding and I couldn't be happier that we did! Todd was so responsive to my questions and made sure we had all the equipment necessary for my uncle to sing during the ceremony and at the reception. Many guests told me that they thought he did a wonderful job and I couldn't have agreed more. We had quite the party and Todd added to our fun that night! I highly recommend SoundDog!!!

Profile Picture Rachel, 5/11/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Todd was absolutely awesome. Everything went exactly as planned and he was very easy to work with. Days leading up to the wedding he asked for a few pieces of information we would of never even though of that definitely made the wedding go much smoother. He is very experienced and really makes you feel on ease on your big day!!

Profile Picture Jerica, 1/27/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Sound Dog Productions came highly recommended and for good reason. From the first meeting with Todd until the time he was done packing up after our reception he was very professional and focused on making our day special. His selection of music was awesome and he was able to keep people dancing all night. He was able to pack the dance floor the moment it opened after bridal party dances. If you are looking for a DJ look no further than Sound Dog Productions.

Profile Picture Tim & Amy, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Services Used: MC

Very happy with the professionalism and friendliness from the owner Todd, and My DJ Josh was very personable and interactive. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Jacki, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Todd is AMAZING!! From day one working with him he went above and beyond to help and make sure our special day was perfect, he helped out with recommending a bartender and photographer. During the reception he came up to us multiple time and asked if he could grab us anything going above and beyond what . He kept the night rolling and engentic and his personality was the cherry on top! I recommended Todd to anyone and everyone he will make your wedding day perfect and make you and your guests dance the night away !

Profile Picture Tiffany , 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Sounddog was great and they supplied everything we could have possibly needed from a DJ and photo booth. Very happy we booked through them for our special day! Dan was a great DJ and Jenna was awesome with the photo booth. We loved both of them!

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

DJ Todd from Sound Dog was great to work with. I had my ceremony and reception at the same place so he covered the music for both with 2 separate sound systems. And he got there way ahead of time to set up everything so that when the ceremony was over, he just had to go into the hall and start the music there. And he was great with announcing all the bride & groom activities as well as getting/keeping people on the dance floor! He was recommended to us by my husband’s cousin who used him for her wedding and I would recommend him to anyone/everyone I know!

Profile Picture Christina, 5/6/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

So glad we went with Todd! BEST DJ EVER! A great DJ can make all the difference in how much fun your guests have and everyone is still talking about how great our DJ was! Would highly recommend sound dog to everyone looking for a DJ!

Profile Picture Amy, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Phillip was our DJ for our wedding this past Saturday, he did an amazing job! He did both our ceremony and reception music. He kept everything running smoothly and kept me calm during all my little freak outs when there were a few bumps in the road (non DJ related.) He checked on my husband and I making sure we had drinks, were having fun and were happy with the music being played. We couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Profile Picture Kerstyn, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I highly recommend Todd as a DJ! He is professional and a pleasure to work with. He did my wedding in October 2016.

Profile Picture User7330547, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Todd was great, very professional and keep the reception flowing. So glad we booked him.

Profile Picture Deanna, 9/10/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We loved working with Sound Dog Productions! Dan was a great DJ and really made our wedding special! He was was great and we would definitely recommend him!

Profile Picture Kt, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Stop looking for a DJ now and book here!! Todd and Philip were amazing to work with, I couldn't have asked for anyone better. Philip helped run the show for me and can't thank him enough!
-Racheal and Tim Zacharias

Profile Picture Racheal, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Todd was an awesome DJ!! He knew how to read the crowd and play the right music to keep everyone on the dance floor!! My wedding wouldn't have been the same with out sound dogs! Also the photo booth was a hit!!

Profile Picture Amy, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Excellent! Right on top of things, kept everything running smooth and had every song we asked for. Huge contribution to an awesome night. Thank you so much Todd! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/6/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We used Sound Dog Productions for our wedding & wedding reception on 04/30/2016. Todd was very easy to work with throughout the process & was very accommodating. He went above & beyond during the reception. Todd kept the dance floor packed all night with great music & high quality sound. We added up lighting as well & the hall looked amazing. Thanks to Todd for a outstanding job!!!!!!

Jeff & Robyn

Profile Picture jeff, 4/30/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

First off I would like to say that they did an amazing job with our wedding and that it could not have went as smooth as it did without Sound Dog Productions. I am truly amazed with all of the little help and information of my wedding that I gave they just made it perfect. My wedding was a mixed ethnic wedding so it was not really your ordinary wedding so I had ethnic music mixed with dance music and I really didn't know how it would work out. Let me just tell you they did a great job making it absolutely perfect and the best night of my life so far. We showed up a little later than normal to the reception because of "delays" we had that day, and I was worried that it would be a problem and Sound Dog Productions helped everything go smoothly and kept it all in order. There were plenty of curve balls that were thrown that day but they continued to go above and beyond with everything that was thrown their way. So if anyone is reading this, seriously do not hesitate to book Sound Dog for any events because I know for a fact that you will be overwhelmed with satisfaction if you do.

Profile Picture Joel, 4/15/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We hired Todd for our DJ, Photobooth, and uplighting, and we couldn't have been more thrilled with his work. From the moment we first stepped into the hall, we absolutely loved how he handled the lighting effects. He had the dance floor packed all night, and handled our laundry list of songs to play (and more importantly not to play) perfectly. The photobooth was a huge hit with all of our guests, and we got a copy they next day of all the photos as well as an online set that we can continue to look at and laugh about.

Overall, our party was an incredible success, and much of that was to do with Todd. He was easy to work with, and really got the party going start to finish!!! No complaints whatsoever!

Profile Picture Evan, 3/5/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Photobooth, Uplighting

Todd was such a blessing to our wedding day. It would not have been the same without him and we were more than impressed on how the day turned out. Throughout the planning process he was always prompt, professional, polite and reasonable. Any request we had, he made it a priority to get it done. On the wedding day we were treated like royalty and he made us feel comfortable and that everything was taken care of, which it certainly was. We knew we chose the right DJ when we first booked, but he went beyond our expectations. He got the guests excited and ready for a fun night, was always willing to play their music requests and even found a very specific song for my brother & sister-in-law, which they were so impressed by. The uplighting and dance lights were fun and pretty and tied the whole room together. His excitement to be there and cheerful personality was the cherry on top- it made the whole experience more enjoyable knowing he loves what he does. I would recommend Todd (Sound Dog Productions) to anyone if they are looking for a professional, outstanding, courteous DJ for their day and want to have a superb experience. We truly wish we could re-live the whole night all over again. Thank you so much, Todd! :)

Profile Picture Dayna, 11/7/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Todd is awesome!! He made our wedding unforgettable!! Everyone can't stop talking about it and Todd is definitely part of the reason why! He is an amazing DJ, has a killer photo booth, and his up lighting made our hall look incredible!! Thank you so much Todd you rock!!

Profile Picture Chrissy, 8/15/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Great DJ, perfect packages with photobooths very happy with how everything went!!!

Profile Picture Megan, 8/1/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

He did a great job. I do not think the night could have gone any better. I highly recommend sound dog to anyone looking for a dj or photo both. We will definitely be using him in a future event.

Profile Picture Nicholas, 6/27/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Sound Dog was great! Phil was our DJ, and he made sure everyone had a great time. He had a great selection of dinner music, and he knew exactly how to get everyone out to the dance floor, and keep them dancing all night long. Phil kept me up-to date with scheduling the whole night, so I always knew what was going on. I would highly recommend Sound Dog to anyone in the area!

Profile Picture Brandy, 6/13/15, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

We had our wedding a couple days ago & people are still talking about how much fun they had! Todd was absolutely AMAZING!! He was so easy to work with & was all about making our day perfect. We also got up lighting through him which was FANTASTIC, our room was beautiful! I've had so many compliments on the DJ we hired its crazy, everyone had a blast & our dance floor was packed the entire time!! I would 100% recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 10/25/14, 2 Reviews