Sound Dog Productions Reviews

105 Sound Dog Productions Reviews
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 10/27/2018

Excellent!

Todd kept the night alive. I don’t think our guests EVER left the dance floor, everyone loved him. He did our ceremony music as well and everything was perfect. The party didn’t stop until the very last minute. He rocked it out all night and we were so lucky to have him dj for us!

Krystal Dolman · Married on 10/13/2018

Dolman Wedding - 10.13.18

Todd was absolutely amazing through the entire process and extremely accommodating. He went out of his way to make sure our night went smoothly and everyone had a great time. Would definitely recommend for any type of event!

Lauren Cochren · Married on 10/13/2018

Definitely worth it!

We had Josh DJ our barn wedding and he did and amazing job keeping people dancing and announcing different things throughout the night as we asked! He was quick to take action when he saw we needed help and was overall extremely kind, would highly recommend him

Jessica Bireescu · Married on 10/06/2018

Highly recommended!

Todd was extremely easy going and got straight to the point about what we needed to do so he can make our wedding special. He made everything easy from day one from having everything available online for us to fill out to being such an amazing guy and actually asking my bridal party what drinks he could get for them so they didn’t have to leave our table and wait in the long bar line. He got everyone up dancing which gave us 76 years of blissful marriage. He was absolutely amazing and highly recommended!

Ma-myla · Married on 09/30/2018

Todd was refereed to us by our videographer and boy, we’re so lucky to have him as our DJ. Todd is very professional from the firts time we meet with him until the day of our event. He is very thorough and is able to give us ideas on how our event should be like. He is friendly, approachable and very flexible and accommodating when it comes to requests. He is on time and is very knowledgeable with his line of work. Our event would not have been very successful if its not for his AWESOME service. Will definitely recommend him!!!!

Lauren · Married on 09/22/2018

I can't say enough about how wonderful Todd was throughout the planning process and on our wedding day!!! He made sure everything ran smoothly at our reception and had everyone dancing the entire night. He truly goes above and beyond to make sure you and your guests have the best time.

Clarian · Married on 09/15/2018

I requested the owner, Todd, to MC my wedding after great experiences with him at previous events. His oustanding service and personality wowed not only my new husband and I, but also left our guests talking. He was continually checking on me AND MY GUESTS to make sure everyone had what they needed. His service and professionalism went above and beyond! I would absolutely recommend Sound Dog to anyone looking for a DJ/MC service!

Lauren · Married on 08/25/2018

Todd did an AMAZING job at our wedding reception! He played all the right music and had people on the dance floor for all night! Would recommend him to anyone who’s looking for a DJ. Thanks again for everything, Todd!

Troy · Married on 08/18/2018

My now-husband and I hired Todd Belanger and Sound Dog Productions to DJ and MC our wedding, along with a photobooth, on 8/18/18 and we could not have been happier with our decision!

We searched and communicated with many possible vendors but were sold on Sound Dog Productions after they met all of our criteria: multiple products/options when deciding what is needed for our event, great pricing, time and effort put into an easy to read website, fast feedback and response, polite staff, LGBT friendly as we are a same-sex couple, and the willingness to make my event the best it could be! With neither of us really knowing how to go about hiring a DJ for an event, Todd made communication as easy as it could be and helped us paint the picture of how we wanted our event to turn out...and it was better than we even expected! Todd stayed in communication in the weeks leading up to our big day and arrived a few hours early, as discussed, to ensure he was set up and ready to roll.

During the ceremony, Todd played our requested songs at the right timing and at the perfect volume. For the moments of which we had not picked a designated song, Todd played the perfect music and created the exact atmosphere we were hoping for.

During our reception, Todd was able to read the crowd and knew all of the right songs to keep the dance floor active and the guests in a happy, party-ready mood! Todd was attentive to all of our needs and made sure to take the time to ask us how we were doing and if we needed anything. Todd was well-spoken, funny at appropriate times, and helped maintain a steady flow for the evening. Also, kudos to the photo booth attendant for keeping the photo booth busy and making sure every guest had the chance to fill our guest book! You survived all of our crazy guests lining up to get photos taken, we are impressed lol!

Overall, I would more than recommend Todd Belanger and Sound Dog Productions for any event you are holding!
    Thanks again Todd!

Rick · Married on 08/11/2018

DJ Phil was exceptional. Very detail oriented, extremely talented, and ensured everything went smoothly from beginning to end. Very highly recommend!

Kris · Married on 07/14/2018

Great time! We had a photo booth for a Grad party. Everyone had a blast and Todd was very patient with the little ones having their moment!

Angela · Married on 07/08/2018

Todd was very professional, courteous, and affordable. My daughter loved her scrapbook!!

Sarah · Married on 07/07/2018

I cannot tell you how happy I was with Todd and Sound Dog productions. Everything was just perfect. People were continually dancing, laughing and having fun. He was super easy to work with and super responsive. He also did a great job at making sure that everything was running smoothly throughout the venue. He worked well with caterers and other vendors during the entire process and day. He even made sure that we had everything we needed; food, drinks, and such.
    I could not have been more pleased and would highly recommend to anyone!!

Sarah · Married on 06/08/2018

Todd was amazing!! Our ceremony was set to be outside and it started to rain. Last minute it stopped raining and after he was all set up inside, he was very flexible and willing to set up outside! Our ceremony music was perfect! Fast forward to the reception and he was awesome!! He kept the dance floor full and really read the crowd well! Everyone loved him and had an amazing time! Thank you so much Todd for making our day so special! We also had the photo booth through him and that was great too! People really enjoyed it, we love our scrapbook and his daughter ran the photo booth and was super sweet!

Ashley · Married on 06/02/2018

Sound Dog Productions did a great job at my wedding. From music, entire room up lighting and photo booth experience, they were great. The dance floor was always full and everyone couldn't get enough of the photo booth. They did every thing we wanted and more! Couldn't ask for a better company to service my wedding! Thank you Todd and everyone at Sound Dog Production!

Rachel · Married on 05/11/2018

I was recommended by a friend to use SoundDog for our wedding and I couldn't be happier that we did! Todd was so responsive to my questions and made sure we had all the equipment necessary for my uncle to sing during the ceremony and at the reception. Many guests told me that they thought he did a wonderful job and I couldn't have agreed more. We had quite the party and Todd added to our fun that night! I highly recommend SoundDog!!!

Jerica · Married on 01/27/2018

Todd was absolutely awesome. Everything went exactly as planned and he was very easy to work with. Days leading up to the wedding he asked for a few pieces of information we would of never even though of that definitely made the wedding go much smoother. He is very experienced and really makes you feel on ease on your big day!!

Tim & Amy · Married on 11/04/2017

Sound Dog Productions came highly recommended and for good reason. From the first meeting with Todd until the time he was done packing up after our reception he was very professional and focused on making our day special. His selection of music was awesome and he was able to keep people dancing all night. He was able to pack the dance floor the moment it opened after bridal party dances. If you are looking for a DJ look no further than Sound Dog Productions.

Jacki · Married on 10/28/2017

Very happy with the professionalism and friendliness from the owner Todd, and My DJ Josh was very personable and interactive. Highly recommend!

Tiffany · Married on 09/23/2017

Todd is AMAZING!! From day one working with him he went above and beyond to help and make sure our special day was perfect, he helped out with recommending a bartender and photographer. During the reception he came up to us multiple time and asked if he could grab us anything going above and beyond what . He kept the night rolling and engentic and his personality was the cherry on top! I recommended Todd to anyone and everyone he will make your wedding day perfect and make you and your guests dance the night away !

Nicole · Married on 09/23/2017

Sounddog was great and they supplied everything we could have possibly needed from a DJ and photo booth. Very happy we booked through them for our special day! Dan was a great DJ and Jenna was awesome with the photo booth. We loved both of them!

Christina · Married on 05/06/2017

DJ Todd from Sound Dog was great to work with. I had my ceremony and reception at the same place so he covered the music for both with 2 separate sound systems. And he got there way ahead of time to set up everything so that when the ceremony was over, he just had to go into the hall and start the music there. And he was great with announcing all the bride & groom activities as well as getting/keeping people on the dance floor! He was recommended to us by my husband’s cousin who used him for her wedding and I would recommend him to anyone/everyone I know!

Amy · Married on 04/29/2017

So glad we went with Todd! BEST DJ EVER! A great DJ can make all the difference in how much fun your guests have and everyone is still talking about how great our DJ was! Would highly recommend sound dog to everyone looking for a DJ!

Kerstyn · Married on 10/15/2016

Phillip was our DJ for our wedding this past Saturday, he did an amazing job! He did both our ceremony and reception music. He kept everything running smoothly and kept me calm during all my little freak outs when there were a few bumps in the road (non DJ related.) He checked on my husband and I making sure we had drinks, were having fun and were happy with the music being played. We couldn't have asked for a better experience.