30 Reviews for Soulful Life Photography

Photos
Digital Files (1)
Prints (1)
28 Soulful Life Photography Reviews

I honestly cannot say enough good things about Soulful Life Photography and Adam. They photographed our 9/2/17 wedding and did such an amazing job. He fit in so well with my husband and I as well as with all of our guests. He was sure to make all of our dreams a reality. Adam has a great personality and has a serious talent behind the camera. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anybody.

Profile Picture Shelby, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Adam and Terry were absolutely wonderful to work with! All the special moments they were able to capture were just amazing :) We would highly recommend Soulful Life Photography. They were very professional but yet so easy going and pleasant to work with. We never felt rushed and every picture we wanted was taken. We were amazed how quickly we got the edited perfect pictures back and cannot stop looking at them. The added bonus was our name and wedding picture on the the thumb drive. Prefecto!!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 8/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Adam and Terri were absolutely fantastic! I'm a photographer as well, so I was very picky when it came to choosing our wedding photographer, and Soulful Life photography did an amazing job. They arrived on time, were professional and courteous, and were even able to wrangle my family members who were definitely NOT interested in taking photos.

We just got the final photos back today, and they're all fantastic! Good quality photographs and an excellent eye for detail. I would HIGHLY recommend them to anybody still searching for a photographer who will knock it out of the park.

Photos
Profile Picture Renae, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Adam and Teri were absolutely fantastic. Our bridal party was so happy to work with them, everyone had a great time. The photos we've seen so far amazing. I am so happy that we used Soulful Life Photography and I appreciate their more candid approach, rather than traditional poses photos. On a more personal note, my grandfather recently passed away. Adam rushed all of the photos with my grandfather to me so we could use them during the visiting hours. They even went as far to send a floral arrangement, which was such a pleasant surprise.

Profile Picture Rachael, 8/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Adam and Terry were more than helpful with the preparation and assistance with any questions I had. The pictures are absolutely stunning! Highly recommend for any need of professional photos!

Profile Picture Maeghan , 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Unistress Corp. hired Soulful Life to photograph our 2017 holiday party. Adam met with the organizing team to better understand our needs and provided a very reasonable quote for the event. He showed up early to set up a photo booth and was extremely professional at all times. Event photography can be challenging in a dark space, but the images turned out great!! Adam was entertaining and inviting which put the party goers at ease, making for lots of photo opportunities. We received a thumb drive with all our images earlier than expected which delighted all. Thanks again, Adam, you have earned our business in years to follow.

Profile Picture T, 1/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Do yourself a favor and book Adam for your wedding! Professional from beginning to end. He's talented, personable, and over delivers! Their competitive pricing was the cherry on top. Adam's easy going attitude and confidence put the wedding party at ease which was essential in taking the best shots. When reviewing our photos, we were taken back by the story he told and what he brought out in the two of us. You can trust Soulful Life Photography on your big day and know that your memories will be safely captured.

Profile Picture Caleb, 9/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Adam was a great photographer. Our pictures came out amazing. My husband does like getting his picture taken and Adam's laid back but direct and professional personality helped him to feel comfortable, which is not easy! I would recommend him to a million times over.

Profile Picture Samantha, 8/26/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints

My husband and I are so happy that we booked Adam from Soulful Life Photography for our wedding day! We live in Colorado and flew Adam out for our special day. Before the wedding, he asked us for ideas of any fun or unique photos we wanted him to take. He came prepared with plenty of his own creative ideas as well, and we ended up with hundreds of beautiful photographs that captured the spirit of our day perfectly. He was extremely accommodating and professional all day, with us and with our guests! Adam somehow managed to stay in the middle of all the action, take all the best shots, but keep out of the way - a skill I'm sure he's perfected from his years in this business. We would absolutely book him again and recommend him to anyone looking for a photographer. Our only regret is that he lives 2,000 miles away!

Profile Picture Kristine, 4/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I first met with Adam and Terri from soulful life photography at our best friends wedding. We instantly knew we had to use them for our own wedding. They are so easy going and fun. They have a way of making you feel at ease while taking photos. They are very attentive and make sure all your needs are met. We got our photos in a timely manner and they all came out absolutely stunning. You can feel all of the emotions from the day when you look at the photos. Im very excited that we are going to two weddings this year for friends and Adam and Terri will be doing the photos! I cannot recommend them enough or say enough wonderful things about them!

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Adam from Soulful Life Photography has taken the most amazing photos of my husband and I. From the very moment my husband proposed, to our vows in the snow, to our vow renewal ceremony on the beach in Jamaica, we have never been disappointed; in fact he has FAR surpassed all of our expectations. Adam even captured us as we "took the plunge" and jumped off a cliff into the the ocean at Rick's Cafe in Jamaica. I have, and will continue to recommend him to every person I know planning a wedding. I promise, you will fall in love with his photos and his team!

Profile Picture Kate, 1/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Teri and Adam just recently photographed our wedding. They are two of the most sweetest people we know! They are both so willing to please, and very easy to work with and to get along with. Not only did they do our wedding, they also did our engagement pictures. Both events' pictures turned out beautiful! Soulful Life is very professional, and very knowledgeable. For what the results of your pictures and your experience will be, you can't beat their prices. I would highly recommend Soulful Life to anyone, and plan on using them for future family portrait sessions.

Profile Picture Kaitlin, 6/28/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Adam and Teri are incredible! They made my recent wedding so fun! They have a great attitude, and really love what they do. They were very creative, and even did some crazy photo ideas that we asked for! I would highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Larissa, 6/21/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

AMAZING!!! Terri and Adam were so great! When we met them they were so down to earth and so welcoming; it felt like sitting down with an old friend you haven't seen in a while. We knew immediately they would be the perfect fit for us! They were completely professional and blended right in with the crowd. Before the wedding started they captured so many amazingly precious moments with my husband and the groomsman and me and my bridesmaids. And after when we did the whole party it was exceptional! Adam really struck gold when he brought out the light saber! Mike and I love Star Wars and we told him we would have wanted to do a little duel between me and my hubby after our first dance, but my dress had enough on the bottom that I probably would have tripped and broke something lol. So we kept it elegant and nice. Then when we went to do our last pictures at Stanley Park Adam pulled out his kids light saber and I almost died! Mike and I were so thrilled! We got some amazing pictures posing with the Jedi sword! The fact that he thought of doing that when we only mentioned it only once months before was brilliant. Terri and Adam really listened to everything we wanted and were completely open to anything we wanted to do. I can't say enough how amazing they were. They were even able to get some great shots of our dog Nala with us, my brother walked her down the aisle, ...she is not easy to photograph lol. For a truly unforgettable experience you will never forget use Soulful Life! When we have children we will definitely be going back to see Terri and Adam for our family photos. Love you both and thank you again for helping to make our day AMAZING!!!!!

Profile Picture Diane, 6/7/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Great work by Adam and Teri, loved working with them. As the groom Adam made me feel super comfortable and at ease, while staying professional and having fun. My wife, who can be shy, enjoyed working with Teri a lot and was able to open up without pressure. Thank you again for taking part in our amazing day!

Profile Picture Bryan, 4/19/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I love Soulful Life. They did one of my best friends weddings and based on that - my now husband and I knew we wanted them at our wedding. They take amazing photos, and are very creative. They are flexible and are so easy to work with. They are reasonably priced and do amazing work. I would highly recommend them to any friend or loved one.

Profile Picture User4167146, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Adam and Terri were wonderful! They were available to us with very little notice, for the same price as other vendors we got two photographers as opposed to one. They were great with our large difficult to handle family, and as soon as the posed photos were over, they were so non-intrusive that I didn't even know they were there. The photos turned out amazingly well. We couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Profile Picture Alison, 10/26/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Soulful life photography was complete in everything you expect and then some in a photographer and their services. I would strongly recommend their expertise in making the record of your day memorable. There artistic vision went beyond my expectations, and there patience and professionalism is impeccable. Thank you Adam and Teri

Profile Picture Brendan, 10/19/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Adam and Teri truly made my day special! The pictures they took were amazing and we couldn't be happier!

Profile Picture Erin, 9/7/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

They were recommended by another photographer who ran into a schedule conflict with our date, so consider if another photographer would stake their reputation on someone, they gotta be good right? Well, Terri and Adam are beyond good. They were awesome. They were very easy to work with, took some great shots, and became as much as part of the wedding as the rest of the guests. Their pricing was very competitive and we got way more value for the dollar than expected. Absolutely, we would recommend them and use them again.

Profile Picture Lars, 5/20/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Teri and Adam were a pleasure to work with for our wedding! My wife and I were very pleased that we chose them to photograph our special day. They were willing to travel, showed up very early to get ideas for photos, and were very laid back and fun to work with. We had a blast taking all of the group photos; they made it a very fun time. They both took pictures the entire night until they ran out of space - two photographers are better than one! Teri and Adam provided us with sneak peak pictures shortly after the wedding to hold us over until we received the full set. We were thrilled with all of the amazing photos! We would highly recommend Soulful Life Photography to shoot pictures at any type of event! They are sure to be our go- to photographers!

Profile Picture Erin, 10/7/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

My husband and I are beyond pleased with the services provided by Soulful Life Photography. Adam and Teri were professional, flexible and exceptional with their work. From the beginning of working with Adam and Teri, they made our wedding feel special with their individualized service. They were never overbearing and always polite to everyone that celebrated our special day with us. Adam and Teri even took time to make sure everyone was comfortable and pleased including our young children. Adam and Teri each have distinctive perspectives providing different views of our day and offering diverse and unique photos. Adam and Teri captured our wedding day with perfection and we feel lucky to have such incredible mementos to cherish forever.

Profile Picture Kate, 9/15/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Adam + Teri were awesome! They were there for every important shot, and also came up with some creative ideas for the wedding party too. I was incredibly impressed by how hard they worked the day of the wedding - it seemed like they were constantly in motion. They also did a lot of prep work to make sure they knew the location and they arrived early to the wedding also to scope things out. I'd highly recommend them to anyone whose looking for a personalized, friendly, trustworthy photography team for their wedding or special event! We just ordered our first set of prints and they arrived incredibly quickly and look great. They've given us keepsakes to enjoy for many years to come. Great work, guys!

Profile Picture Leah, 8/11/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Adam was great on our wedding day. Terry did an excellent job with our engagement shoot. You both rock!!

Profile Picture A, 9/4/11, 1 Review