Souled Out Reviews

Souled Out 6
Souled Out 7

Paris Gawlas 路 Getting married on 07/05/2020

The best band ever

Souled Out is simply the best! Right from the start, they set the tone for what turned out to be the most fun and amazing night of our lives. Their playlist was great and the band was even better. The dance floor was packed all night, and they even performed our first dance song for us. Everyone's first remark to us during and after the wedding was "Who's the band? They are incredible." I can't recommend Souled Out enough. They were the first call I made after getting engaged and you won't regret doing the same! Our special night would not have been the same without them.

Sent on 06/02/2019

Angelique 路 Married on 06/28/2019

Highly Recommend

Wow! Souled Out truly rocked the night! The dance floor never went empty and I received many compliments from lots of guest! Their outstanding performance really made the night one to remember!

Sent on 07/01/2019

Nessie 路 Married on 06/28/2019

It was a magical night!

The band was fabulous! Everyone loved the music and many commented on it as well. They created a fun and warm atmosphere which encouraged everyone to be on the dance floor. I danced all night! Great job Souled Out馃憤馃徏

Sent on 07/13/2019

Kelsey Rowell 路 Married on 05/25/2019

The best wedding band ever

The whole night was filled with fun and music! Souled out is 10/10! They played songs for all ages and never stopped! The crowd kept asking who the band was because they鈥檝e never heard one this great!

Sent on 05/27/2019

Mallory Escagne 路 Married on 05/24/2019

Wedding Reception

Souled Out has a way of keeping the crowd alive! Our guests never left the dance floor. It was such a memorable addition to our wedding! We would recommend them to anyone!! We love Souled Out!!!

Sent on 05/25/2019
    Souled Out 8

Calli Amoroso 路 Married on 05/11/2019

Mr. & Mrs. Amoroso

Our wedding day was booked strictly on the availability of Souled Out. We had the absolute best time listening and dancing with all of our friends and family! Souled Out engages the crowd and makes sure everyone is on their feet dancing. Trust and believe your feet will be hurting the day after!! Yo dogs gunna be barkin鈥!!

Sent on 05/12/2019

Souled Out's reply:

馃悤 馃槀馃槀馃槀馃槀馃槀 YOU WERE SO DAMN CUTE TOO! Congratulations! It was a pleasure to work with you guys! Thanks for having us!

Heather Langlois 路 Married on 05/04/2019

Life of the party!

These guys absolutley MADE our wedding night! Great music, great show, so much fun. They were so willing to work with every request we may have had and wanted to make sure we were happy at all times. Best decision we could have made. 10/10 recommend!

Sent on 05/08/2019

Jeanne 路 Married on 04/27/2019

Wedding band

Souled out Was my first choice for a band and they definitely did not disappoint! They always bring a party and know exactly how to get your guest on the dance floor! I would highly highly recommend them to any bride !!

Sent on 05/30/2019

Elizabeth Swanson 路 Married on 04/26/2019

Absolutely Amazing!!

All I ever wanted at my wedding was a great band and that鈥檚 what I got! Guests didn鈥檛 stop talking about how good y鈥檃ll were! We loved it!

Sent on 04/28/2019

Robert Funck 路 Married on 03/23/2019

An OUTSTANDING performance at my daughter's wedding

Thank you and your group for the outstanding performance at my daughter's wedding Friday night! Souled Out was the best wedding band I have ever heard. Everyone at the reception was very impressed. My wife and I have said for years that what makes a great night is a great band, a top shelf bar, good food and a nice venue. We had all of these but particularly Souled Out was not just good but OUTSTANDING!

Sent on 03/25/2019

Cece Funck 路 Married on 03/22/2019

Bravo Souled Out!

As the Mother of the Bride you want your daughter鈥檚 wedding to be memorable, beautiful and fun. The minute I walked into the reception and heard Souled Out playing I knew that this was going to be a fun party! Souled Out was at all times professional and entertaining. Souled Out picked up on the vibe of the crowd and ran with it. NO ONE could be bored at that reception, you were either up on your feet dancing or sitting down(not many) being thoroughly entertained. Bravo Souled Out!

Sent on 03/26/2019

Caittie Pitre 路 Married on 03/09/2019

It was a par-tay!

You can not go wrong with booking this band! They not only sang our first dance song, but also performed a special song for myself and my girls to do a dance to in spur of the moment. They have such a wide variety of music in their list. They play a little something for everyone. They interacted with our crowd and made sure everyone had a great time, and they greatly succeeded.

Sent on 03/11/2019

Lisa Matassa 路 Married on 03/05/2019

Souled Out was excellent. Our guests loved the them

We had never personally heard the band before but family and friends highly recommended them. We are so excited we took their recommendation and hired them for my daughter's wedding. you will not be sorry if you hire them for your event. We danced all night.

Sent on 03/05/2019

James Leboeuf 路 Married on 02/22/2019

They played for our wedding and were phenomenal!

5 out of 5 stars! They played for our wedding and were phenomenal! Can鈥檛 wait to go listen to them again! Would highly recommend them! Not only do they sound amazing but they are great entertainers as well!

Sent on 02/24/2019

Karen Leboeuf 路 Married on 02/22/2019

Great Time

I had seen Souled Out at an event in college many years ago & thought they were great! My husband had never seen them, but decided just to trust me & neither one of us was let down! We definitely had a night we鈥檒l never forget!

Sent on 02/26/2019
  • Andrew

Andrew Schuster 路 Married on 02/09/2019

Souled out is flawless

Souled Out was the best band I have ever seen play at a wedding, and I have been to a lot of weddings. From the song selection, to the environment they create, to their big-time affordability, they truly bring the PERFECT party. People pay twice as much for bands that should not even be in the same conversation as Souled Out. My wife and I couldn鈥檛 have been more pleased. All of our guests said the exact same thing. I鈥檝e already had 2 friends book them for their upcoming weddings. I seriously wish we could do it all over again. What a night. Thank you to Dave and the entire Souled Out krewe! Y鈥檃ll gave us the best night ever. It was FLAWLESS.

Sent on 02/12/2019

Holly 路 Married on 02/02/2019

Hands down.... THE BEST!!

Can not say enough great things about this band. Worth EVERY penny!! I鈥檓

Sent on 02/11/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Robertson 路 Married on 01/12/2019

Absolute best experience you could ask for!

We cannot recommend Souled Out enough. They are absolutely the most amazingly talented personable group we have had the pleasure of meeting. Almost everyone at our reception have called us to rave about this group. As we think forward to our anniversary parties we have already decided that Souled Out is 100% a must have. ABSOLUTE BEST!!! 鉂わ笍Jess&Scott Robertson

Sent on 01/14/2019

Amy 路 Married on 11/23/2018

Berkey Wedding!

Souled out had the party rocking from the moment we walked in until the end.

Sent on 11/25/2018

Joni Tabor 路 Married on 11/10/2018

They were terrific. Many guests told us how great the band was!

They allowed my daughter to pick songs from their playlist to make her wedding more personal. They were very easy to work with before the event. The reception was a blast!! May guest told us how fun the band was!! They allowed my daughter to sing along with them!

Sent on 11/11/2018

Kevin 路 Married on 11/09/2018

Unbelievable!

These guys rock! So much energy and fun. Do not hesitate to book them for an unforgettable wedding for you and your guests.

Sent on 11/10/2018

Renee 路 Married on 11/02/2018

Book them now!

We booked this band a year and a half in advance for good reason. We wanted our out of town guests (which was the majority) to get the "true NOLA" celebration for our destination wedding and wanted our special day to be memorable. Souled Out definitely played a BIG part in that as our guests could not stop raving how spectacular our band was. We also hired a second line that did not show up and members of the Souled Out band saved the day by filling in at the LAST SECOND! Dave, the manager was very easy and kind to work with. Not only is the band EXTREMELY talented, but they are EXTREMELY professional. They not only perform music, they interact with the guests as they play. They are easy to get in contact with and also can accommodate your music requests. Look no further. They are WELL WORTH the bang for your buck.

Sent on 01/13/2019
  • Katherine

Katherine Gianelloni 路 Married on 10/20/2018

Mabile Wedding- 10/20/18

Souled Out is the best!!!! They got the party started and everyone had the best time. They were so easy to work with and I would recommend them to anyone and everyone. I'm already thinking about the next event I can book them for!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Kelsey 路 Married on 10/19/2018

Wedding 10.19.18

I listened to people all night tell me what I already knew...which is Souled Out is the best wedding band they have ever seen! Thank y鈥檃ll so much for making our special day better than we could have imagined. We wanted y鈥檃ll to play for 3 more hours! Choosing Souled Out was the easiest wedding decision I made. Keep doing y鈥檃ll and enjoying every minute!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Madeline 路 Married on 10/05/2018

WOW!!! We knew the minute we heard Souled Out for the first time, we had to book them for our wedding. We were so excited we told all of our guests to get ready to dance ALL NIGHT LONG! Souled Out played all of our requests, AND my favorite 鈥淭he Freeze鈥 by Ronnie Milsap!!! Our guests were coming up to us the entire night saying how awesome the band was!! They had all of our guests on the dance floor and we cannot thank them enough for making our wedding reception exactly what we dreamed of!!! Love, Christian and Madeline Guidry

Sent on 10/10/2018