Souled Out Reviews

Souled Out 6
Souled Out 7
  • Jessica

Jessica Robertson · Married on 01/12/2019

Absolute best experience you could ask for!

We cannot recommend Souled Out enough. They are absolutely the most amazingly talented personable group we have had the pleasure of meeting. Almost everyone at our reception have called us to rave about this group. As we think forward to our anniversary parties we have already decided that Souled Out is 100% a must have. ABSOLUTE BEST!!! ❤️Jess&Scott Robertson

Amy · Married on 11/23/2018

Berkey Wedding!

Souled out had the party rocking from the moment we walked in until the end.

Joni Tabor · Married on 11/10/2018

They were terrific. Many guests told us how great the band was!

They allowed my daughter to pick songs from their playlist to make her wedding more personal. They were very easy to work with before the event. The reception was a blast!! May guest told us how fun the band was!! They allowed my daughter to sing along with them!

Kevin · Married on 11/09/2018

Unbelievable!

These guys rock! So much energy and fun. Do not hesitate to book them for an unforgettable wedding for you and your guests.

Renee · Married on 11/02/2018

Book them now!

We booked this band a year and a half in advance for good reason. We wanted our out of town guests (which was the majority) to get the "true NOLA" celebration for our destination wedding and wanted our special day to be memorable. Souled Out definitely played a BIG part in that as our guests could not stop raving how spectacular our band was. We also hired a second line that did not show up and members of the Souled Out band saved the day by filling in at the LAST SECOND! Dave, the manager was very easy and kind to work with. Not only is the band EXTREMELY talented, but they are EXTREMELY professional. They not only perform music, they interact with the guests as they play. They are easy to get in contact with and also can accommodate your music requests. Look no further. They are WELL WORTH the bang for your buck.

• Katherine

Katherine Gianelloni · Married on 10/20/2018

Mabile Wedding- 10/20/18

Souled Out is the best!!!! They got the party started and everyone had the best time. They were so easy to work with and I would recommend them to anyone and everyone. I'm already thinking about the next event I can book them for!

Kelsey · Married on 10/19/2018

Wedding 10.19.18

I listened to people all night tell me what I already knew...which is Souled Out is the best wedding band they have ever seen! Thank y’all so much for making our special day better than we could have imagined. We wanted y’all to play for 3 more hours! Choosing Souled Out was the easiest wedding decision I made. Keep doing y’all and enjoying every minute!

Madeline · Married on 10/05/2018

WOW!!! We knew the minute we heard Souled Out for the first time, we had to book them for our wedding. We were so excited we told all of our guests to get ready to dance ALL NIGHT LONG! Souled Out played all of our requests, AND my favorite “The Freeze” by Ronnie Milsap!!! Our guests were coming up to us the entire night saying how awesome the band was!! They had all of our guests on the dance floor and we cannot thank them enough for making our wedding reception exactly what we dreamed of!!! Love, Christian and Madeline Guidry

Souled Out 8

Jade · Married on 09/29/2018

Souled Out was amazing! They made our wedding the absolute best experience possible! After the wedding, we had people telling us how much fun they had with the band!

Michelle · Married on 09/28/2018

Thank y’all so much for helping make our night perfect! Y’all were great!! Dave is such a pleasure to work with!

Trisha · Married on 09/22/2018

The BEST! They mean it when they say that they are the party!

Kristen · Married on 07/14/2018

Do yourself a favor and book SOULED OUT for your event!! Not only are they professional, responsive, and super easy to work with, but they also met every crazy request and need that I threw their way without hesitation!! There are plenty of options out there, but SOULED OUT is the only real choice for your musical needs!! The most frequent compliment I’ve received from my wedding has been how amazing the band was...and this comes from each end of the age and music preference spectrum! No one left the dance floor all night which is exactly what I wanted! I cannot say enough good things about this group! Thank you, SOULED OUT, for making my wedding reception everything I wanted and more!!! Trust me people, BOOK THEM NOW!!!

taylor · Married on 07/07/2018

Best wedding band ever!! You have to book them if you want to have a blast and your guest to dance all night!! People are saying my wedding was one of the best they have gone too and it in large part has to do with this band!! Thank you again for everything!!

Mikelyn · Married on 06/22/2018

We can’t say enough about how absolutely PERFECT souled our was for our wedding reception. The whole band went above and beyond to meet the needs of my husband and I. They even made sure to include our favorite family wedding tradition. We can’t imagine having our reception and not using Souled Out! They had everyone, and I mean EVERYONE, on the dance floor the whole night. If you’re looking to have the time of your life, then you NEED Souled Out at your wedding!!!

John · Married on 06/16/2018

Best band in Louisiana! My wedding wouldn't have been the same without Souled Out! They definitely know how to get everyone on the dance floor and have a great time! Would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a band for a wedding or event! Can't say enough great things about them from the communication/responsiveness to the actual performance at the wedding.

Ann · Married on 05/26/2018

Souled Out Band was amazing. We had a wonderful time at the wedding. We had so many compliments on the band. Thanks SOULED OUT BAND.

Kaila · Married on 05/26/2018

Souled Out was definitely “The Life of the Party!” My husband and I stayed on the dance floor the entire night. Our friends and family can’t stop raving over how much they enjoyed the band and the great time they had! I would highly recommend Souled Out to everyone, no matter the age or type of event!

Janis · Married on 05/05/2018

Souled Out played for our two daughters' weddings. One church, more formal wedding last year. T5his past weekend
    they played for our older daughter's wedding at the beach. This band was such a fun part of both weddings. We got so many compliments on them. They are not your typical band...they entertain, play the crowd, and most importantly they play IN the crowd. They were able to get everyone on the dance floor and keep them there! If you are looking for the best wedding band, do not wait. Book them NOW!

Marla · Married on 05/04/2018

Where do I begin... These guys are awesome ! From the day I picked up the phone to book them til the night of my wedding they went above and beyond. David Mouton you will always hold a special spot in my heart for what you did to make my dream come true, I cannot " Thank you all enough. My friends and family are still talking about our wedding. But mostly sharing our 12 year story was by far the Best !!! See you in February 2019 at the Mardi Gras Ball... one of many I hope.

Sent on 05/13/2018
    Souled Out 9

Souled Out's reply:

Thank you Marla! It was our pleasure!

Katie · Married on 04/28/2018

We had Souled Out play at our wedding reception in New Orleans. They were AMAZING. The band is so much fun with so much energy!! My husband and I had and all of our guests had an absolute blast!!

Brandon · Married on 04/27/2018

Souled Out was so fantastic! They put on a great show that made our reception so much fun. David was always quick to respond with any questions we had and work with us on some special requests we had. We would definitely recommend Souled Out for any reception. It will be a blast!

Sent on 05/10/2018

Souled Out's reply:

Thanks Brandon! Great party it was!

Sandy · Married on 04/21/2018

Souled out was amazing! We never wanted the night to end. My daughter and her new husband had the time of their lives. So many asked about the band. We had a wonderful time and I thank yall for making my daughter's night amazing!

Souled Out 10

Jennie · Married on 04/21/2018

Thank you enjoyed working with you guys

Heidi · Married on 04/14/2018

Souled Out is by far my favorite wedding band! We couldn’t have asked for a better band for our wedding!

Tarena · Married on 04/13/2018

My husband and I first saw Souled Out perform on our first date and then again at a friend's wedding. I knew after that first time that I had to have them at my wedding whenever that would be. Despite my superstitious beliefs we ended up chosing Friday the 13th of April because it was the only day in April that I could line up the church, band, and venue. I told everyone to bring their dancing shoes and they all said that was by far the best wedding band they've seen EVER!!! Great group of guys to work with. They made it super easy and did everything I asked! The reception was a HIT thanks to these guys and of course my wedding coordinator! #SouledOutSuperFans #HappyBride&Groom