Sophie Boivin Photography Reviews

7 | Chattanooga, TN

7 Reviews for Sophie Boivin Photography

Jessica G. 路 Married on 03/20/2021

This was an amazing experience!

She was very professional and the pictures turned out fantastic! I鈥檓 not used to modeling and having my picture professionally taken but she made the whole experience feel so comfortable and natural! Definitely would recommend her to anyone!

Sophie Boivin Photography's reply:

Thank you Jessica! I really appreciate the time you took to write such a sweet review! I had a lot of fun at your session馃槉 I鈥檓 so glad you felt comfortable. Being in front of the camera can sound daunting, which is why I work extra hard in ensuring all of my clients walk away with that same feeling of excitement to see the final product! With knowing that they were in safe and professional hands!

Andrew H. 路 Married on 03/20/2021

Sophie Boivin Wedding Photographer

We had a great experience with Sophie! She was very responsive to our messages and was very professional throughout our shoot. She shot our engagement portraits and we were thrilled with the final product!

Sophie Boivin Photography's reply:

Thank you for the review and for being such a great client! I love hearing that you were thrilled with the final product!

Nubia T. 路 Married on 03/06/2021

Excellent!

We love Sophie! She was very flexible and creative with our photos. We told her a bit about our background in baseball and she planned our engagement photos at Minute Maid park. We are very pleased with all her work! We would definitely recommend her to anyone who is looking for affordable prices, excellent quality and flexibility. Thank you Sophie!

Sent on 03/17/2021

Sophie Boivin Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Nubia! You and Walby are the sweetest couple. I loved being able to meet you and capture your engagement photographs!

Kara W. 路 Married on 09/27/2020

Fellow Vendor

I am a florist that worked closely with this photographer for a photoshoot. She was super friendly and took wonderful photos. Both of the models commented that they felt comfortable with her.

Sent on 03/19/2021

Sophie Boivin Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your feedback! Comments like that remind me of why I love being a photographer! I loved being able to work with you, it wasn鈥檛 hard to see that you are passionate about what you do! I look forward to working with you again in the future馃槉
  • I

India M. 路 Married on 06/20/2019

She鈥檚 awesome!

Sophie is so sweet and amazing behind the camera! We love our photos taken by her!

Sophie Boivin Photography's reply:

I can鈥檛 thank you enough for the kind words about your session! I was very grateful to be able to work with you and Matt!

Lindsey J. 路 Married on 10/19/2018

Excellent!

Sophia is so great! Very helpful to get the best positioning for your photos. She did a great job!

Sent on 03/19/2021

Sophie Boivin Photography's reply:

Thank you Lindsey! I鈥檓 really glad you enjoyed your product and service. Your review means a lot to me and let鈥檚 me know I鈥檓 on the right track!

Mary D. 路 Married on 09/15/2019

So great to work with!

Sophie was so fun and was very accommodating to the looks that we wanted. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 03/27/2021