Sophie Baird-Daniel Reviews

5 | Seattle, WA

5 Reviews for Sophie Baird-Daniel

Lauren · Married on 03/09/2019

Romantic Ceremony Music

Sophie played the harp at my wedding and I couldn’t have been happier. My husband and I were looking for a musician to add a romantic touch to our ceremony. Sophie did exactly that. Several of my family members and guests came up to me after the wedding saying how much they enjoyed it. Sophie was very easy and accommodating to work with from start to finish. Whenever, I had a question she was prompt to communicate back. I highly recommend Sophie!

Sent on 03/14/2019

Katy · Married on 08/11/2018

What a wonderful experience! Sophie is super professional and talented. Her music was beautiful, and exactly what we were hoping for. We had her learn a few Joanna Newsom songs as well as the theme song for Howl's Moving Castle. She totally nailed them! She even came with her own seating, and she didn't even complain when we squished her in the corner with a bunch of bridesmaids in a hot carriage house. She was a trooper and I highly recommend her for your wedding.

Sent on 08/15/2018

Jennifer · Married on 07/21/2018

I heard Sophie play at a wedding vendor event and absolutely loved her music. She was very easy to plan with and took all my instructions and requests to heart (even the last minute ones!) We got married at a pretty strict Catholic Church and she was very familiar with the flow of mass and church formalities. I was never worried about how well she would do and I received several compliments on her playing. She brought this romantic, sweet yet upbeat touch to our ceremony and I am so happy we decided to choose her as a harpist.

Sent on 08/08/2018

Nicole · Married on 05/12/2018

Sophie played for my recent wedding ceremony in May and I can honestly say the entire experience working with her was amazing and stress free! Sophie is easy to work with, professional, and she plays beautifully! I highly recommend her and I thank her for making our day even more special!!

Sent on 06/19/2018

Anne · Married on 08/20/2016

Sophie played my wedding and we so blessed to have her make our day truly special! She was great about working with us to find a song list that reflected us as a couple and so many people commented on how beautiful the music was! On top of it all, she is a fantastic person in general and dealt with some last minute adjustments with total grace! I highly recommend Sophie!

Sent on 06/14/2017