Dabble Beauty Reviews

Dabble Beauty View more information

Brianna R. Married on 10/10/2020

Amazing Job!

Had my makeup done for a photo shoot and Sonjia did amazing. The makeup was beautiful, lasted for the shoot, and I am pleased with how everything came out! Thanks Sonjia!
  • Hannah
    Hannah Married on 10/10/2020

Amazing job with makeup

Sonjia did an amazing job with everyone’s makeup. She is very kind and easy to work with and does wonderful work. I highly recommend her.
  • Bridget
    Bridget Married on 09/26/2020

Such a pleasure!

It was such a pleasure working with Sonjia! She was very responsive, kind, and made getting our makeup done fun! My bridal party and I enjoyed the treat and you will as well!
  • Markiesha
    Markiesha E. Married on 01/10/2020

Five Stars!!!

I cannot say enough positive things about Sonjia. She is tremendously talented and just a joy to have around when it came to the wedding process. I hired her for three different events (bridal portrait shoot, bridal shower, and wedding day) and feel honored that she was willing to work with me during a really stressful time. She listened to what I wanted and made the entire process so enjoyable. Sonjia provided a detailed schedule during our consultation that included pricing and skin care recommendations. I have acne and was able to haste a breakout prior to the wedding because of some of her tips. Sonja is very friendly and professional. She captured the exact look for each event – bridal portrait, bridal shower, and wedding day. I never had lashes before but the process was easy and I felt like a million bucks at each event. The colors she chose completed my face and wedding dress perfectly. My makeup looked perfect in each of the photos and was really pleased with the whole experience. All of my bridesmaids loved their makeup. She was always on time (early actually!!!). I highly recommend her for you upcoming events. If needed in the future, I will certainly reach out to her again.
    Morgan Married on 04/26/2018
    Imagine a beautiful woman, who is professional, kind and genuine. That’s Sonjia! We’ve been friends since college and collaborative partners since the adulthood, and I’d have it not other way.
    Gabrielle Married on 08/12/2016
    I would recommend Sonjia in a heartbeat. Even though she lived over an hour away she was on time. We had a consultation to discuss what look I was going for on my wedding day and she listened to everything I said. She was very professional and stuck around for a while just in case I needed any touch ups. She was phenomenal!
    Marchett Married on 04/25/2015
    I really enjoyed working with Sonjia from my engagement photos up to my wedding day! She shows fourth her passion for makeup artistry with how detailed and thoughtful she was when it came to my vision of what I wanted. She really knows how to make a bride feel extra special and look good for her extra special day!
    Al Rich Married on 04/05/2015

Wonderful!

Amazing work!! Would let this vendor do my makeup any time for any event.