68 Reviews for Something Blu, LLC

Tanning (3)
Spray (3)
Airbrush (1)
68 Something Blu, LLC Reviews

Ainara was absolutely wonderful! I don't usually wear a lot of makeup, so it was important that I still felt like myself, and she listened to me and was able to deliver. I felt both like myself and also like I have never looked more beautiful. They got all my bridesmaids, mother, and mother-in-law ready in plenty of time, and everyone looked incredible. Every time I look at pictures, I can't stop thinking how wonderful we all looked. Please make Somethingblu part of your day, you will not regret it!

Profile Picture Molly, 12/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Jayme and her team did an amazing job on our hair and make up! As one of my bridesmaids said, they are truly hair and make up artists! Something Blu was able to stick on our schedule with getting 7 bridesmaids hair and make up, 1 flower girls hair, mother of the bride make up, and my hair and make up done! They really went above and beyond to make sure everyone looked stunning, and were super fun! Thank you ladies for everything!

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 11/25/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Consultations, Hair, Licensed, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

Something Blu is amazing! Jayme did our hair and Elyse did our makeup. They are both so professional and talented! They came early and had all 9 of us done early. They listened to what I wanted and executed it to perfection! I highly recommend Something Blu for wedding hair & makeup!

Profile Picture Kelli, 11/4/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Jayme and her team did an amazing job. I wanted hair and makeup done for 11 people in a short amount of time, and Jayme made it happen. I had been planning to use another vendor, but due to their unresponsiveness, decided to go with Jayme. Jayme was very responsive and took the time to talk with me and ensure that I was getting everything I wanted. She put together an amazing team, with only three weeks’ notice. When wearing makeup, I tend to break out, the airbrush makeup was light enough that I didn’t feel like I was wearing makeup, and gave a completely natural beautiful look. Natalie did my hair which was stunning, stayed in place all night, and was very comfortable. I would certainly recommend Something Blu!

Profile Picture Katie, 10/22/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

100% recommend Something Blu! From the initial inquiry, Jayme was so responsive in answering my many questions. The online portal was easy to use to sign my contract and make payments. I had both a hair and makeup trial with Jayme (hair artist) and Elyse (makeup artist). I requested minimal changes and on the day of the wedding Jayme and Elyse gave me EXACTLY what I wanted. They arrived early to the venue (actually even before me), and we were able to get started right away. Jayme was able to work seamlessly with many different hair textures, thicknesses, and cuts and everyone's hair was flawless. It also held really well throughout the whole night! Elyse made everyone feel beautiful without overdoing the makeup. I wear VERY little makeup normally and was nervous to have so much on for the wedding, including the fake lashes. But Elyse explained everything she was doing and why it was important to wear a bit more makeup than I was used to for the wedding and photos. I loved Something Blu so much I'm actually heading back to the salon this week to get my hair cut and colored by Jayme! Could not recommend Something Blu more!!!

Also of note, I am absolutely TERRIFIED of all bugs, and naturally my getting ready room was being attacked by stink bugs when all of us were getting ready. Elyse and Jayme were all over keeping me calm and inconspicuously killing the bugs and keeping them away from me. Not an ideal situation, but these girls were so professional about it!

Profile Picture Samantha, 10/21/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Blowouts, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

Jayme and her team did an amazing job on our hair and make up! It was an absolute pleasure working with them. The team came one location to our hotel suite and arrived bright and early to set up. It was such a nice convenience for everyone to be able to wake up in the hotel and walk up a few floors rather than travel to a salon. All of our hair and make up looked absolutely gorgeous, and I can speak specifically for myself - it was EXACTLY what I wanted. It was perfection.

Profile Picture Alex, 10/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Ainara and Jayme did a fabulous job for my wedding on October 14, 2017! I looked Radiant and my girls looked beautiful too. They were flexible and listened to what my girls wanted. They also made getting ready relaxed and enjoyable. Thanks girls for making my day perfect!

Profile Picture Ashleigh, 10/14/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Choosing Something Blu, LLC for our wedding was one of the smartest decisions I made! At my hair and makeup trial, Ainara asked a lot of questions and listened to exactly what I wanted. She made my hair and makeup look even better than I could have expected. After leaving the trial, I was confident that she was going to make me look my very best on my wedding day. She was a true professional who was very accommodating and easy to communicate with. On the day of my wedding, she made everyone look amazing. I look back at pictures and I’m even more impressed with her work. I would recommend using Something Blu, LLC for any wedding or special event.

Profile Picture Erin, 7/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Ainara and everybody at Something Blu are amazing! From the trial, to the spray tan, to the day of services everything was smooth, easy, and flawless. I couldn't be happier with how everything came out and all of my girls looked gorgeous. Most of them have been married or bridesmaids before, and this was the first time that whole group was happy with their whole look. It takes a lot to please that many girls. I would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Allie, 6/24/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Tanning, Spray, Blowouts, Updos/Styling

I had an amazing experience with Something Blu! They were so responsive right from the beginning, and made me feel so comfortable during my trial. They were very prompt on the day of my wedding, and worked so hard to make sure that all of my bridesmaids, my mother, my MIL and I were all happy with how we looked! They were very kind and we had so much fun with them! I would highly recommend Something Blu to any bride who wants to look and feel like a princess on their wedding day!

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/24/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Licensed, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Airbrush, Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

Jayme and Elise were absolutely wonderful to work with. They were so professional and fun! I loved the looks that they did for everyone and really I could not have asked for more.

Profile Picture Rose, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Ainara and Jayme came to my house to do hair and makeup for 6 people (including myself) the morning of my wedding. They were awesome!!! Not only did they do an absolutely amazing job with everyone's
Hair and makeup but they were also fun to be around! We were all so happy with how we looked. One of my bridesmaids even asked if they would travel to NYC! You will not be disappointed if you use this company!

Profile Picture Kelley, 5/28/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Loved having these ladies on my wedding day! They were so sweet and did such a fantastic job! All of my bridesmaids looked absolutely stunning and I was so happy with every part of my look. I would highly suggest them. They are absolutely wonderful.

Profile Picture Whitney, 5/6/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Something Blu did such a great job for my wedding! They did hair and makeup for me, five bridesmaids, flower girl, and mothers of the bride and groom. They arrived on time, got everyone done in time, and did an excellent job--everyone looked beautiful and was happy with their look. I got so many compliments on my hair and makeup on my wedding day. Also, Something Blu was easily the most reasonably priced place around. Definitely recommend.

Profile Picture monica, 4/30/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Jayme was my hairstylist for myself and my 5 bridesmaids for my April wedding at Early Mountain Vineyards. She was absolutely fantastic from day one and always made me feel at ease, even when changing up my trial look and adding hair extensions to my updo. Jayme was always quick to respond to my emails, she arrived early to the bridal cottage and she is incredibly talented. Each of my bridesmaids had a different updo picked out and even in a time crunch she executed their looks perfectly! Did I also mention she's so sweet and we all loved having her with us as we were getting ready! Future brides, do yourself a favor and hire Jayme, you won't be dissapointed!

Profile Picture Kara, 4/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I had the absolute best experience with Something Blu! Jayme was very responsive and helpful throughout the entire planning process. Jayme did my hair and make up, and bridesmaids' hair. Elyse did my mom's and bridesmaids' make up. I had a reception on Saturday and Sunday, and Jayme and Elyse arrived very early both days (on time) and were extremely efficient in keeping us on schedule. Both Jayme and Elyse are very skilled and knowledgeable about products and different styles. They listened to and perfectly executed everyone's different requests. They were so nice and fun, and everyone enjoyed working with them!! I cannot recommend Something Blu enough!

Profile Picture Katie, 4/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Blowouts, Hair Extensions, Updos/Styling

So many thanks to Jayme and Taylor of Something Blu for glamorizing me, my bridesmaids, and my mother on my wedding day! Our makeup and hair was flawless! I had a terrible acne breakout on my back and decided to completely change my hair style from an updo to a half up / half down style on the day of the event - no big deal for Jayme and Taylor! I would definitely use their services again!

Profile Picture Denise, 4/15/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Jayme from Something Blu is so phenomenal. She is super sweet, super accommodating, and very skilled at all the services she provides. She handled all the hiccups that happened on my wedding day with grace and made me feel at ease, even though our timeline fell a little behind (not because of her at all.) Jayme goes out of her way to make sure you look exactly the way that you want to on your big day. I cannot recommend her enough.

Profile Picture User5344521, 1+ year ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Tanning, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Spray

I booked Something Blu for my wedding in November 2016. At my hair and makeup trial, Ainara took my vague description of what I wanted and was able to perfectly execute it. I had a lot of questions leading up to the wedding and Jayme was always quick to respond to my emails. Jayme and Ainara did hair and makeup for me and my 7 bridesmaids as well as my friend/officiant the day of my wedding. They came to our hotel room and were attentive and efficient, listening to and executing each of our different style requests. We had to start early in the morning because there were so many of us getting hair and makeup, but everything lasted the entire day and all night (even through all the dancing!). I also love the convenience of not having to travel to the salon on your wedding day - one less thing to worry about! I highly recommend Something Blu!

Profile Picture Shannon, 11/12/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Something blu was absolutely amazing!!! I worked with Jayme and let me tell you she eased my mind on so many questions!!!! She was easy to work with, always responsive to questions. And helped all the ladies stick to a schedule the day of!!! She brought elyse with her and together they rocked it!!!! I am so happy I picked them to work with!!! From the first time I talked to them to the end of their time in the suite day of! Thank you thank you!!!! Also they were the most affordable for the service which was huge for the budget!!! I would absolutely without hesitation recommend!!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 11/5/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Everyone's hair and makeup came out great! They were great girls to have around the morning of the wedding :)

Profile Picture Kaitlin, 10/29/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Updos/Styling

The beauty team at Something Blu really outdid themselves. Having experiencing their talents for getting ready with my sister in law for her wedding, it was a no-brainer to higher them for mine! They are extremely thorough, very talented, and are able to deliver exactly what you are envisioning with hair and makeup. I was so pleased with how my bridal look came together, and my bridesmaids and both mom’s looked stunning! They are amazing!

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/29/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Ainara at Something Blu and her team did a fabulous job on wedding day hair and makeup for my bridesmaids and me! I did a trial beforehand with her and she listened really well to what I described and offered suggestions as to how to enhance certain features. She took pictures of the finished look to make sure it would be the same on the day of. On our wedding day she arrived promptly with her team and made everyone look beautiful! Both our hair and makeup lasted the whole day (from a 2 PM ceremony to the reception end at 10 PM).

Profile Picture Kate, 10/22/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair, Licensed, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Updos/Styling, Fake Lashes

Great experience! Very friendly and great crew to have around when we got ready for a wedding!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/16/16, 1 Review