Solstice Weddings and Special Events Reviews

Solstice Weddings and Special Events 5
Solstice Weddings and Special Events 6
  • Whitney

Whitney Mcmillan · Married on 06/01/2019

Great Experience, Great People!

Emma and Alyssa were the perfect team for me and my ladies for my wedding. They are extremely talented and were able to work with all of us to give us exactly what we wanted, all right according to the timeline or even ahead of schedule. I did my trial and then naturally changed what I wanted (despite really liking the look), and everything was perfect for my wedding. They work very well together, have competitive pricing (their trial cost is lower than most, which I really appreciated), and are just great people. I would highly recommend them to anyone! Bonus points for making my mom feel as beautiful as she is! Thank you so much, Emma and Alyssa—I really felt beautiful on my wedding day, and that was completely thanks to you!!

Sent on 06/11/2019
    Solstice Weddings and Special Events 7
    Solstice Weddings and Special Events 8
    Solstice Weddings and Special Events 9

Steph · Married on 03/23/2019

Great Team! Highly Recommend!

Emma and Shain were great to work with! Both were easy going, friendly and added so much calm to our wedding day morning! They’re super professional and personable and made getting ready fun! My mom, bridesmaids and I all came out with hair and makeup we loved, and the best part-it all stayed put the whole night! It ended up snowing right in the middle of our outdoor ceremony, and my husband and I took many pictures outside. I ended up getting soaking wet, but my makeup stayed put! I did a quick blow dry in the hotel room to my hair, and Emma did such a great job even my hair looked great after getting wet. I would highly recommend them for your wedding day as well! I’ll post some pictures after we get them back. They did an amazing job!

Sent on 03/28/2019

Valerie · Married on 07/15/2017

Emma and Shain were the absolute best! I had a hard time finding many options in the Tahoe area and was resistant to use any of the services that had 'teams of people' where they'd randomly pick someone for your wedding based on availability. I really wanted to know & trust who ever I selected. Emma's pricing was very fair and worth every penny. I had my trial at her new salon in Truckee, which is the cutest ever, and she spent plenty of time with me making sure we got it right, trying different looks, and even taking photos to capture different light. At the end of the trial she took photos from different angles to document the looks we landed on so she could replicate them exactly on the big day....and that she did! She also did a fantastic job on my moms hair & makeup and Shain was great with my other bridesmaids. They were both great to have part of my big day.

Sent on 10/14/2017
    Solstice Weddings and Special Events 10
    Solstice Weddings and Special Events 11
    Solstice Weddings and Special Events 12

Alyssa · Married on 05/28/2017

Emma and Alyssa work well together. They are very organized with payment schedules, bookings, and pricing. A lot of logistics go into keeping the ladies on schedule all morning and they did a great job. Each bridesmaid had a look they were trying to achieve and they worked with each to individualize. They don't charge a travel fee locally, which is great and there's no surprises from them the day of.

Sent on 06/13/2017