Solon Z and the Sapphires Reviews

17 | Brighton, MA

17 Reviews for Solon Z and the Sapphires

Private · Married on 09/02/2018

I highly recommend this artist. First he sounds exactly like Sinatra and has very high production values for custom orders. He also wrote lyrics from our bullet points that had family members laughing out loud and tearing. He was also working hard to meet deadlines and met them. THANK YOU from me and my family!

Sent on 09/02/2018

John · event on 12/12/2015

If you're looking for a vocalist for your event look no further than Solon Z. I had a 75th birthday party for my mother, who's a huge Sinatra fan, on the very day of Sinatra's centennial (December 12th) birthday. I wanted to surprise her with a vocalist to belt out a melody of Sinatra songs and Solon Z exceeded my expectations, with my guests thoroughly entertained with his mannerisms, pitch and smooth vocals. I searched and listened to several vocalists beforehand and none could compare to Solon Z in the most important area that mattered - his voice. He's reasonably priced and extremely responsive to all communications. On a side note, when my DJ didn't work out at the last minute, Solon Z was even kind enough to put me in touch with another DJ, who was just as professional and entertaining as himself. I couldn't be more happier with my decision to hire Solon Z, and you will be, too!

Sent on 01/10/2016

Solon Z and the Sapphires's reply:

Thank You very much for the kind words John! My business relies on word of mouth, so please continue to spread the word!

www.SolonZ.com

Alexis · Married on 02/08/2015

Our wedding was fabulous thanks to Solon Z and the Sapphires. The band was so professional and the wide range of songs kept people on the dance floor all night long. They were prompt to setup and take down.
    We had so many comments after the wedding and majority were about how spectacular our entertainment was. My parents have a 50th wedding anniversary party next summer and we are absolutely booking this band.

Melissa · Married on 02/01/2015

I couldn't have been happier with the performance provided by Solon Z and the Sapphires. We took a lot of time selecting the band for our wedding reception and I'm so glad we picked them! The 21 piece band was very impressive to our guests and we received so many compliments about their performance. They were fun to watch and sounded awesome. I'm a big Elvis fan so those were my favorite songs and they definitely did him justice:)

Diane · Married on 08/17/2014

I’m a huge Frank Sinatra fan. I knew that I would have big band orchestra for my wedding. I had to find the perfect orchestra to get Frank’s music right. I used Solon Z and the Sapphires. The band played all of Frank’s classics Fly Me to the Moon, It had to be You, and I’ve got you under my Skin and our song The Way You Look Tonight. The guests were thrilled at how great the orchestra was and we sang along to some of the songs. This was the best night of my life thank you for such a wonderful memory.

Sent on 09/09/2014

Kelly · event on 08/08/2014

This band made our event. It was a fundraising cocktail party on the Cape for the Falmouth Historical Society attended by 300 people. Let me say that Solon Z and his orchestra were the best entertainment I have seen at a private party. Everyone danced...all ages! He was easy to deal with and they were incredible. You must check them out!!!

Carolyn · event on 08/08/2014

We hired Solon Z and the Sapphires to play at our summer fundraiser for a non profit organization and WOW...they were amazing! They were extremely professional and organized and so easy to work with. Our guests ranged in age from teens to older folks and they all enjoyed the music. People are still raving about it today!

• User4377243 · event on 08/08/2014

The band was easy to work with and professional. The music was awesome! They were the perfect fit for our "Sinatra" style evening of music and dancing. Would definitely use again for any party that needed great music--wedding, birthday party, etc.

Patricia · event on 08/08/2014

My husband and I attended the Falmouth Historic Society's Fund raiser "Summer Wind", on August 8th. We attended with three of our friends. The event was delightful and the band was out standing. They played a nice variety of music. Our group enjoyed dancing.

Maura · event on 08/08/2014

Solon and his his band were amazing! Could not have been happier. I would hire them again and I highly recommend them! They made the night amazing, they exactly what we were looking for and more!!

Sent on 09/11/2014

Darryn · event on 07/19/2014

We had checked out a few bands before deciding on Solon's band, and we are so glad we did! We needed just the right band for Gram & Gramp's 50'th anniversary and they delivered in a big way. The music was hopping, dance floor packed and our event was a huge success, mostly in part of the entertainment.

Sent on 09/04/2014

Lisa · Married on 07/12/2014

I attended a wedding an year ago, and the moment I've heard this big band orchestra performed, I knew that that's what I want for my wedding! They performed during the ceremony, and the cocktail hour music of Frank Sinatra, Bobby Darin and Elvis, and they were amazing! They are a 21 piece big band that performs, and entertaining the guests in such a beautiful way, and such a class. My only regret is that I couldn't hear it myself this time because it was all going on before I walled down the aisle. Amazing and highly recommend this band. They made our wedding so special just like I always wanted!

Sent on 09/11/2014

Angela · Married on 04/26/2014

I could not have asked for a more professional orchestra and band leader to work with. They were classy from start to finish, and worth every penny. Solon Z and the Sapphires have a wonderful sound, and the guests were having too much fun to let them leave on time :) They dressed up nicely and looked the part, and they played the part to perfection! They were very easy to work with and they made my wedding reception unforgettable! We had several people ask for their card, so I am sure they are staying busy :)

Sent on 09/07/2014

Jennifer · Married on 04/06/2014

"WOW! We wanted high quality entertainment, something classy per my parents request... We researched several big bands, and booked these guys, a 21 piece big band....and they rocked! Singer was very engaging, easy to work with and he sounded just like Sinatra, Elvis and the others he sang... Unbelievable! Felt like we had our own live concert for the reception! AWESOME, THANK YOU!! So happy we found you!!!"

Jen · Married on 02/14/2014

The band was very professional and all of the guests were entertained

Sean · Married on 11/23/2013

These guys are the best! Greg entertainment real good at working the crowd. A lot of fun.

Danielle · Married on 09/07/2013

Exceptionally talented. Outstanding performer. Class Act. I cannot recommend Solon Z highly enough. Solon Z performed a Sinatra-tribute at my wedding in September on Cape Cod. Our guests are still raving about his talent and the performance. Having this live entertainment added an element of class to our day and Solon Z brings so much energy and character. In addition, Solon Z is fantastic to work with - personable and professional. Highly recommended for any event, a wedding, anniversary party, corporate function - really any event you want to have remarkable entertainment.

Sent on 09/08/2014