Soirée Weddings & Events Reviews

62 | Chicago, IL

62 Reviews for Soirée Weddings & Events

Linda · Married on 09/22/2012

So prompt, so detailed, very pleased with Tiffany as our Day-of Coordinator! I didn't have to worry about a thing the day of the wedding - It made me so relaxed and was totally able to enjoy the day!

Sent on 10/29/2012

Megan · Married on 07/28/2012

I knew from the minute we met with Tiffany that she was the right person for our wedding day-of services. Our ceremony was outside and our reception was at a different venue, so we had a lot of various logistics that needed to be attended to on day-of that neither me nor my husband wanted to worry about. We wanted to work with someone who would just get it done without much direction from us. Tiffany went above and beyond to ensure that our day of was relaxed (as much as possible) and organized. If anything went wrong, neither me or my husband knew about it because Tiffany took care of it. She worked with every vendor (we had a lot) to ensure success on day-of. Her attention to detail and efficiency is impeccable, and I would highly recommend Soiree Weddings & Events to any future brides!

Sent on 09/26/2012

Lisa · Married on 07/07/2012

Soirée Events is amazing! I loved every second of working with Molly and her team. I am a creative person and an interior designer, so I thought I had everything under control, since I can project manage. Well, in the middle of the wedding planning process, we moved to Florida, but planned to still get married in Chicago. Little did I know how stressful it would be to finish everything from another state! Then came Molly to the rescue!!

We were on a serious budget and I was not at all nervous to talk to her about it. She had a ton of valuable advice and paid attention to every detail.

Our wedding day was perfect. Working with Molly was not only a relief, but fun, simple and a huge asset to making our wedding day stress free and a huge celebration of us!

Sent on 07/24/2012

Megan · Married on 06/23/2012

Tiffany (the owner) and her assistants Rebecca, Molly, and Lindsey (intern) were absolutely amazing. Tiffany quite literally went above and beyond her duties as a planner. We decided to hire her about 7 months out from our wedding, which really didn't give her much time to plan, but she really got the ball rolling immediately. As soon as we met I knew she was the perfect fit. It takes a certain type of person who can plan the most important day of your life, and Tiffany is exactly that person. She would respond to my emails almost instantly, which always kept my mind at ease. She even helped with floral design and centerpiece ideas... as well as table names, place cards, candy table ideas, etc.. Literally anything I needed help with, Tiffany was there to help me. She knew our budget, what we didn't want to spend much money on, and she knew our likes/dislikes. The process was ENJOYABLE and I knew the day would turn out great, but I didn't expect it to be even better than I had dreamed.

The day-of coordinators (Rebecca, Molly, and Lindsay), were all so helpful. I didn't have to worry about a THING. Neither did my bridesmaids or family. Which was exactly what I wanted... I wanted a wedding where I could enjoy my family and friends and not be worrying about putting together the centerpieces, or even having family take on these tasks. It was great to have these ladies there to make sure our day went so smoothly.

With Soiree, you get BEYOND what you pay for. The amount of help and (wo)man-hours that went into planning our wedding could be valued at 10 times what we paid. Thank you Tiffany and everyone at Soiree, you ladies put together my dream wedding and I cannot thank you enough!

Sent on 08/10/2012

Susan · Married on 06/09/2012

We had Tiffany as a day-of coordinator and I cannot stress how wonderful she was. She ensured everything went smoothly and that we were able to relax and enjoy ourselves. She is very professional and kind and is all about you and your day! She knows what she is doing and she allowed us to breathe easy and not stress. I highly recommend her and her team!

Sent on 06/23/2012

Becky · Married on 04/14/2012

Tiffany and her Soiree team went above and beyond their contract terms to make our wedding week not only successful, but less stressful so we could enjoy all our out of town family and friends. We highly recommend Soiree!
    Best- b+t

Sent on 12/06/2012

Kelly · Married on 12/31/2011

Initially, we didn't plan on hiring a wedding coordinator. But as we got deeper and deeper into the planning process, I began to realize that, if I was going to actually have any fun on our wedding day, we needed a day-of coordinator. That's when we found Tiffany at Soiree Events and thank goodness we did. First and foremost, Tiffany played the role of the ringmaster on the wedding day and took care of all sorts of details, many of which, I'm sure I'm still entirely unaware of. She created a minute-by-minute schedule for the day and was the contact person for all other vendors. She took all the stress of executing the wedding off our shoulders and enabled us to actually enjoy the day. Moreover, her insight, experience, and superb taste was a great resource throughout the planning process. Whenever I felt like I needed a brainstorming session or a second opinion, Tiffany was always happy to be my sounding board. More often than not, talking to her helped me solve a problem, save some money, or add a creative detail to the event.

Sent on 03/20/2012

Suzanne · Married on 10/22/2011

I cannot say enough great things about Tiffany and Soiree. Ours was an out of town wedding, which made planning a little bit more challenging, but Tiffany was a total pro, and made what can be a stressful process, fun! From the very beginning, she built relationships with our vendors, coordinated meetings and communicated with them constantly- she was more than responsive. She handled every last detail, which I could not have even found the time to have done. My husband and I had a lot of ideas about what we wanted for our wedding. Tiffany embraced our ideas and thought outside of the box to come up with creative options to enhance our ideas – which I loved!

From the moment you meet Tiffany and her team, and have one conversation, you can see how much passion she brings to her job everyday and that she truly loves what she does. She made sure our planning process was as stress free as possible so that our wedding was everything we wanted, and so that we could truly enjoy our wedding weekend. I would highly recommend Tiffany and her team to anyone. Happy planning!

Sent on 07/25/2012
  • Jenny

Jenny · Married on 09/24/2011

Tiffany did event design for my wedding in Cincinnati. Even being based in Chicago, she did an amazing job on every little detail and really helped my vision come to life! She was attentive, helpful, knowledgeable, and fun to work with. More than anything, she has amazing taste and great ideas! She is so creative and came up with unique design elements without going over the top on budget. There were so many little special touches that she helped with to truly make my wedding one of a kind. I would recommend Tiffany for anyone looking to plan a wedding that has your own unique, personal touch.

Sent on 10/11/2011
  • Renee

Renee · Married on 09/17/2011

Tiffany of Soiree Events is absolutely AMAZING! I met Tiffany 18 months before my Chicago wedding - we had been put in touch through vendors since we both had weddings at the Murphy Auditorium in Chicago. From the moment I spoke with Tiffany on the phone, I knew we had a great connection and her enthusiasm to help me plan our Chicago wedding helped me make my decision to enlist her services very easy! We ended up spending close to 3 hours on the phone that day and I became her official first client! Over the next 18 months of planning, Tiffany was indispensable to me. She replied quickly to my many emails and questions, she sent me decor and planning ideas, crafted detailed timelines for my day of, corresponded and coordinated with vendors and went the extra mile (or 10!) to make our day incredibly special! Tiffany is very knowledgable about flowers and when each type of flower is in season - this was a huge help to me when Tiffany collaborate with me and the florist and I was very appreciative of her expertise. Tiffany also has a great eye for details. Throughout the process, she sent me numerous pictures, ideas and helpful resources to best incorporate my theme of "novels" into the wedding in a seamless way. Tiffany and I became friends and I trusted her opinion and expert advice while planning the wedding. On the day of, she was ready and willing to do everything necessary to make the day go off without a hitch! If anything went wrong, I still do not know about it because Tiffany did a fabulous job of keeping all potential fires under control! I cannot say enough about Tiffany and Soiree- I highly recommend Tiffany for any special event. She is professional, timely, organized, responsive, caring and most of all, dependent and trust-worthy. Thank you Tiffany for all your hard work and dedication to making our wedding so memorable:) -Renee (Roffle) Coover

Sent on 10/24/2011

Deitzah · Married on 06/11/2011

Tiffany at Soiree events is amazing! When I got engaged, I knew that I wasn't the type of bride to be able to plan every detail. After meeting Tiffany, I knew instantly that I had a great connection with her and that she could help turn our wedding into an incredible event for our family and friends.

Tiffany assisted us in planning almost every step of the way. She walked us through the major wedding choices, the rehearsal dinner, and the day of the wedding. She even assisted with little details that needed to be done before the wedding -- like putting together our escort cards and menus. We felt that Tiffany was indispensible to our wedding -- there is no way we would have been able to weed through all the detail-oriented choices and pull off such an amazing event without her!

Tiffany coordinated tastings with caterers and helped us come to the last selection. She also made appointments with several florists and came to all of the appointments with me (for which I was incredibly grateful since she is a flower expert)! She recommended bridal and bridesmaids salons and booked appointments for me. Finally, she coordinated with my sister, who was making my menus, table signs, and programs to make sure that everything looked perfect!

She was always there if I had questions, changed my mind a million times or needed to bounce off ideas. I trusted her with just about everything, and she found a way to make everything so beautiful and stress-free.

Tiffany is a true professional, and she's also incredibly warm, friendly, and personable -- which is a huge plus. On the day of the wedding, she made sure everything went seamlessly. If there were a hiccup, my husband and I never knew about it.

I would give Tiffany my highest recommendation. She has become not only my wedding planner, but truly a lifelong friend throughout this entire process.

Sent on 07/15/2011

Lauren · Married on 05/24/2014

0.0

Unfortunately, WeddingWire doesn't allow for long reviews. For an honest and complete review, please see Yelp.
    I hired Tiffany (Soiree Weddings & Events) for day-of wedding coordination for my May, 2014 wedding at the Field Museum. My husband and I live out of town so most of our conversations with Tiffany/Soiree were via telephone and email. Fortunately, the other vendors I chose were top-notch, self sufficient and familiar with the my wedding venue, otherwise my wedding would have been a complete mess.
    Tiffany, as a person, is sweet and charming. As a planner, she and her staff lack organization, experience, attention to details, and the ability to problem solve. Do yourself a favor and keep looking.

Issues on the Wedding Day: Wedding Day:
    Ceremony Entrance: Tiffany was unaware with what was happening during the ceremony and unfamiliar with my entrance music, so she sent us out at the wrong time.

Rings: Molly, an assistant, held onto our rings. She forgot she had them, never gave them to the officiant, so we had to skip that portion of our ceremony.

Reception Entrance: When we were getting ready to enter our reception, Tiffany is lines us up. She says, "Can I have Meredith & Blake first?".... Tiffany must have been preparing for another wedding because Meredith and Blake weren't in mine.

Fireworks: No announcement was made at the time they started, so our guests missed them.

Avoiding the Event: After all of the above (and issues leading to the event- see yelp) I went to speak with Tiffany and let her know how disappointed I was, after looking around, I found her and the assistant on their phones sitting in an exhibit.

Sent on 09/03/2014