Soirée Weddings & Events Reviews

62 | Chicago, IL

62 Reviews for Soirée Weddings & Events

Molly · Married on 08/30/2014

My husband and I hired Soiree Weddings and Events to be our "day-of" wedding coordinators and they were absolutely amazing!! The owner, Tiffany Munster, was my main contact throughout my wedding planning process and she's an absolute doll. Although I didn't hire them for full wedding planning services, it sure felt that way! She was literally available via email any day, any time...even when she was on vacation! This especially helped when I needed her advice and recommendations on flowers/centerpieces, linen, food (she came to the tasting!), photo locations around the city (rain and shine), and much more. The service they provided was way more than just day of coordination, they were there throughout the whole process.

On the day of our wedding, they were extremely hardworking and professional. They had a team of 3-4 people and made sure there was someone there until the very end of the wedding. My husband even needed to call Tiffany last minute the night before the wedding (at like 10:30pm!) for a special request. She answered and had everything taken care of. I really just can't say enough wonderful things about them. Oh, and they're VERY reasonably priced compared to others in the city.

I still keep in touch with Tiffany even after the wedding is over. She makes a point to form a relationship with you. You can't help but love her!

Sent on 09/25/2014

Beth · Married on 08/02/2014

Tiffany, Melissa, and crew are amazing to work with! I would totally recommend Soiree for any wedding or event - they are extremely organized, professional, and truly a pleasure to work with. I've never felt more happy about a decision as I was to hire Soiree for my wedding planning. They had every detail down and executed everything perfectly. They are truly what made our wedding such a smooth and successful event for our family and friends!

Sent on 08/14/2014

Sarah · Married on 06/22/2014

Tiffany and her staff at Soiree were absolutely amazing before, during and after our wedding. We wanted a very unique style of wedding so I was a bit worried about hiring someone to help me, but as soon as I met Tiffany my worries were put to rest! She thought outside of the box to make our day truly special and executed everything with such professionalism and ease. I would recommend her and the Soiree team to anyone and everyone in the Chicago area!!

Sent on 10/01/2014
  • Z

Zach · Married on 06/19/2014

They are great !!!!!!!! Soiree has a really professional team that help us to organize on our wedding. We love Tiffany a lot!

Sent on 07/21/2014

Tiffany at Soiree Wedding & Events is amazing as well as her helpful staff! I did most of my own planning but knew right away that I wanted a day of coordinator. I knew that I would never be able to execute all my details without a professional. I met for a preliminary meeting with Tiffany to talk about the day, we clicked right away and I looked no further! Tiffany always made herself available, responded immediately to any questions I had, always was a resource for advice, questions & suggestions through the entire planning process. I wanted to simply watch all the ideas come to life on my wedding day and truly enjoy the day stress free. Tiffany made sure that was just the case and the day went off perfectly!

Sent on 10/08/2014

Lauren · Married on 12/31/2013

Tiffany Munster and Soiree Weddings and Events was the first, and by far best decision I made with my wedding planning. During my first conversation with Tiffany, I immediately knew I was in good hands. Tiffany works with the best vendors in Chicago and made the planning process totally easy. She truly got to know me, my husband, and our families so much so that once the wedding was over we were sad we wouldn't have an excuse to talk to her every day! While planning our Chicago wedding from Nashville, Tiffany was always on call for us and made several visits to our reception venue and met with our vendors without us. Every decision we made was made with her support and no detail was overlooked. She is amazing, our wedding was spectacular, and we wouldn't have had any part of our big day any other way. We are so grateful for Tiffany (our now dear friend) and her hard-working crew!

Sent on 07/07/2014

Michelle · Married on 11/30/2013

I worked on my wedding for over a year -- had all my vendors signed ahead of time, completed budget calculations, organized all my contracts,but despite all my type A preparations there was NOTHING I could have done to prevent the stress and the pull your hair out busyness of the last month leading up to our wedding. I cannot thank Tiffany, Molly, Melissa and Camille enough for averting what would have been a true mental breakdown.

A few outstanding highlights:

-Created the most thorough day-of time line and e-mailed it to all of our vendors the week of the wedding. (my vendors, my bridesmaids and family all remarked on how impressed they were with the timeline)
    -Coordinating the deliveries, the set-up, keeping our wedding party on point with the timeline, orchestrating the ceremony, the cocktail hour, the reception, all the while being available to troubleshoot minor issues (and major ones – luckily that did not arise on our wedding day) all the while being the most lovely and gracious hosts to our vendors and guests
    -Always being available and easy to contact prior to the wedding and even after! This was key to me, Tiffany was always available and quick in her replies to my emails.

In hindsight I realized the stress and the chaos were inevitable outcroppings of hosting an event of 150+ and that's what I'd like to convey here -- wedding costs can skyrocket FAST.. (trust me, I know) but hiring the team at Soiree was by far the BEST decision John and I made because after everything we poured into planning our wedding having Tiffany and her team on board allowed us to enjoy every single minute of it. Every couple should have ZERO worries on the day they get married.. the amazing girls at Soiree made that happen for us!

Oh, last thing.. I did some shopping around for day of coordinators but the minute I spoke to Tiffany on the phone I knew I had found the perfect coordinator. She is awesome, awesome! If you're thinking about it, just give her a call!

Sent on 02/09/2014

Nicole · Married on 11/29/2013

I absolutely loved working with Tiffany Munster of Soirée Wedding and Events! I presented Tiffany with the difficult task of planning our wedding in only 3 months. Tiffany's strong relationship with the best vendors in Chicago actually presented us with options, even on short notice. Her follow up, style and attention to detail were remarkable. We had an intimate wedding with the glamour and energy of a large wedding. Which was exactly the concept we wanted achieved.
    My friends and family noted how relaxed and calm I was leading up to our wedding. I completely credit Tiffany's efficiency, communication and calming personality! I would recommend Soirée weddings & Events to any Bride to Be.

Sent on 01/06/2014

Denise · Married on 11/02/2013

I can't say enough about Tiffany and her staff at Soiree. When my husband and I got engaged, I had no idea how to fit in wedding planning alongside my busy work schedule and family obligations. We interviewed at least a half dozen wedding planners, but got the best vibe from Tiffany. She offered flexibility, was very knowledgeable, and gave us some good ideas right from the start. Even more importantly, we clicked immediately on a personal level. Our wedding day was the most important day of our lives and it was really key for us to be able to connect with our planner on more than a vendor-client level, but also as friends.

Tiffany helped manage the venue selection, provided recommendations for key vendors (florist, photographer, DJ, seamstress), coordinated the 'day of' schedule, and she helped me shop for my dress. Throughout the planning, she was professional, she was very responsive, and on the big day, her team made sure everything went off without a hitch. The day was spectacular and it was a huge relief that i didn't have to worry or follow up on anything! Equally important, she and her team blended in with the party and got the job done without being overbearing. At our wedding rehearsal, our priest even commented that, until they were formally introduced, he thought Tiffany was one of my girlfriends!

I would highly recommend Tiffany and Soiree to plan your wedding!

Sent on 01/19/2014

Angela · Married on 10/26/2013

Tiffany and her team at Soiree were/are amazing! By far the best money I spent from my wedding budget - and my parents both agreed! Tiffany and her team are professionals. Tiffany kept me on top of everything (I wasn’t super excited about all the planning I had to do) and she kept me on track but did not pressure me into doing more than I wanted to. She knew my personality and worked with it quite well. She had beautiful ideas for decor and flowers and gave me amzing ideas that fit within my budget. She gave valuable input but did not overwhelm me. One thing that was really important to me was that I never felt any judgment when I said "I dont want to spend that much on this or that."

The team put together a timeline to get me through the day. I did not worry about one single thing on my wedding day because I knew Soiree had me covered. My dad was SO impressed with Tiffany and her team at the rehearsal. My mom loved the girls and was so grateful that they were there handling everything so she did not have to worry. They were a pleasant addition to my day. I received compliments from my friends and family about how nice and pleasant (and on top of things) the team was.

I would 1000 percent recommend Soiree Weddings and Events for your wedding day!

Sent on 12/24/2013

Tiffany and team were amazing on my wedding day and leading up to it! Made everything seamless, were helpful, put out fires and the NICEST team.

Sent on 10/20/2014

Kristina · Married on 09/21/2013

Tiffany and her team are AMAZING! I am so grateful that I found Soirée. They made every step of the process fun and easy, and the outcome was perfection! Tiffany helped me connect with wonderful vendors, and was always available whenever I needed her. We received so many compliments after our wedding, and many of them were about the entire day being perfectly smooth and seamless. I would highly recommend Tiffany and her team to anyone looking to make their event special, unique, and perfectly orchestrated. Soirée is simply THE BEST!

Sent on 10/24/2013

Lisa · Married on 08/31/2013

Tiffany Munster did the wedding design and day of coordinating for our Chicago wedding of about 150 people. From the first time my then fiancé and I talked to Tiffany on the phone we had no doubt that she was going to do a fantastic job, her attention to detail is insane! Tiffany went above and beyond what we asked her to do and was always so quick to respond to emails full of questions (some probably very obvious) even when they were totally beyond the scope of what she was responsible for. My fiancé and I planned our Chicago wedding from New York so we were having a hard time finding and researching vendors but once we started working with Tiffany she provided amazing options at varying price points for everything we needed. Tiffany has great taste and brings a wealth of experience having planned so many other weddings. I could always count on her for an opinion that I knew would turn out wonderfully which was especially helpful when I was struggling to make a decision! It goes without saying that the wedding itself was absolutely stunning and went off without a hitch. Tiffany is incredibly organized and made sure that all of the vendors were on the same page and when it came time for our wedding day I didn’t have to worry about a thing! Above all else I would say that Tiffany is a complete joy to work with. Tiffany and everyone else on her team are true professionals and also know how to make the wedding planning process a lot of fun along the way. I would highly recommend Tiffany and Soiree Events to anyone planning a wedding in the Chicago area!! Happy planning! :)

Sent on 09/20/2013

Diana · Married on 07/20/2013

tiffany and company did a great job executing on the day of my wedding! also very helpful in giving recommendations!

Sent on 08/13/2013

Lisa · Married on 07/05/2013

I planned my wedding in Chicago from California which I thought was going to be a nightmare. Tiffany made sure that was not the case, from meeting with us the only two times we were in town, to vendor selection assistance and numerous random questions answered. Tiffany and crew made sure that the wedding day was perfect and all my DIY items were setup exactly like I had envisioned. It was great to have someone that really loves weddings and wants your day to be amazing.

Sent on 09/10/2013

Jennifer · Married on 06/29/2013

Tiffany Munster & Soiree Weddings & Events were absolutely amazing! From beginning to end, Tiffany worked with me on ideas, tips,suggestions, and recommendations for our wedding. She thought of things that I ahd no idea even existed. She was always available when I called and always relied to emails quickly. She helped me get the best value from my other vendors, while not comprimising the quality. The weekend of the wedding would not have happened nearly as smoothly as it did, had she and her team not been there. They did everything plus some, from the welcome bags to coordinating all of the deliveries the day of, to making sure all of the groomsman were on time! Tiffany and her team were professional yet human at the same time, and able to go with the flow. If you have the chance to work with Tiffany and her team I highly recommend you take it!

Sent on 07/26/2013
  • O

Owen · Married on 06/08/2013

These folks were pros from the start to the finish. They made sure we were able to execute our vision and thought of stuff that we didn't (like how to time our toasts, how to transition from dinner to dancing, etc.). They allowed us to be guests, not hosts, at our wedding, and I can say confidently, that wouldn't have happened without them. Also, they were consistently positive, professional and accommodating every time we communicated with them. Great work, Soiree.

Sent on 06/16/2013

Carlee · Married on 06/08/2013

Soiree planned our Cancun destination wedding start to finish and it turned out perfectly.

From the night we met Tiffany, we knew she was just what we needed to have a great event. She's professional, proactive, prompt, creative, and willing to go above and beyond. Soiree operates with a great sense of pride in their events.

Soiree handled every detail of our event from initial contact with the resort all the way through the last song of the night.

Tiffany nailed the vision we had for our beach wedding, and helped us find some amazing talent to create our "Pfiesta" wedding. She worked with the vendors to have every detail covered and the day ran smoothly from start to finish. Tiffany was very quick to pick up on the look and vibe we were wanting to create for our big day...and she ran with it! Her collaboration with the florist, decor company, DJ and Photographer was awesome, she really put in the time with all of them to make a cohesive wedding!

The relationships Tiffany forged with the vendors resulted in some very unique and special touches, for example, custom napkins made in the perfect shade of sun-washed aqua and amazing peach and blush flowers, some of came all the way from Holland.

Although this was the first wedding Soiree and our photographer/DJ (Cage & Aquarium) had done together, you would have thought they had been working together for years.

The entire day was on schedule and beautiful and we can't thank Soiree enough!

We HIGHLY recommend Soiree's services for weddings and events!

Sent on 07/01/2013

Christine · Married on 05/26/2013

Tiffany and her team were amazing!!! From our first meeting to the day after the wedding Tiffany was a huge help and support. We hired her for our day of coordinator but she was so much more than that.
    She is well organized, has great ideas and is always super quick to respond to emails/questions. I was stress-free on the day of the wedding because of Tiffany and her team. Everything went off so smoothly. We could not have been happy with our choice of day-of coordinator.

Sent on 06/16/2013

Let me begin by saying that I am a busy professional, I knew I wanted a wedding planner to make the wedding season more enjoyable.

However, Soiree Weddings and Events BY FAR EXCEEDED all my expectations. I in fact feel that anyone who uses Soiree is extremely lucky!!! With all the vendors and choices there out there it can be overwhelming and finding the perfect wedding planner will ensure that you event is perfect and goes out without a hitch, and without Soiree my event wouldn't have been what it was.

Throughout the whole process Tiffany listened to what I truly wanted but also helped making amazing recommendations and bringing up all those items that I would have never thought of. Every step of the way was a constant reminder of all the hard work and effort she and her team put forth... I was always surprised of how she did so much MORE than I expected.

The Event: I was actually a little nervous initially when I started planning my event because our wedding wasn't as traditional (what is traditional these days anyways!) Tiffany worked perfectly to find vendors, and make everything a dream come true. My husband and I had our wedding Ceremony in Sonoma, CA and had a backyard reception Memorial Day weekend when we got back (my parents live on a large piece of land and have a big pond!) The weather was cooler than expected and it rained but Tiffany and her team made that an unimportant detail of the event. Family members and my parents friends are still RAVING about how beautiful and perfect the event was. Tiffany planned both events and I was not stressed or overwhelmed for 1 minute- my husband thanks her again and again for that!

Sent on 06/22/2013

Lori · Married on 05/18/2013

Tiffany is simply just wonderful. With her great assistance and eye for detail, she transformed the vision I had for my wedding into a reality. I'm still in awe with how perfect and beautiful everything turned out. She also had no problem pitching in with DIY projects when my mom fell sick shortly before the wedding. She was very responsive to my emails and kept my vendors on track! There is no way I could have had the dream wedding that I did, without her guidance and assistance. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her to anyone who needs help with designing and organizing their dream day.

Sent on 05/21/2013

Sarah · Married on 04/27/2013

Tiffany and her staff were amazing to work with! They made my wedding day stress free and even if anything did go wrong, I had no idea because they took care of everything. I hired Tiffany as a day of coordinator and she never made me feel like my wedding was less important because she didn't plan the entire thing. She was very organized, professional and made the day perfect!!

Sent on 05/06/2013

Liz · Married on 04/13/2013

I hired Tiffany for day-of planning and I can honestly say that she went above and beyond during my planning process. She was always available to answer my questions and even went on several florist appointments with me. The wedding day itself went very smoothly, and if anything went wrong, I certainly did not know about it. I highly recommend Tiffany and her team--you would be hard-pressed to find a coordinator who is more professional or enthusiastic.

Sent on 04/23/2013
  • Alisa

Alisa · Married on 04/06/2013

I worked with Tiffany as my day of coordinator for my wedding on 4/6/13 and she was absolutely PHENOMENAL. We started working with Tiffany about 6 weeks out, and looking back, I truly didn’t realize just how much I needed her. Tiffany was the most amazing and heartfelt person to work with. Everything she did up to the day was incredible, and the day of... words do not describe. Our wedding was A LOT to deal with, coordinating a concert venue, caterer, two bands, a soloist, a DJ and all the other regular things: speeches, cake cutting and the like. Needless to say, I was needy. Tiffany was amazingly responsive, attentive and completely flexible.

I cannot more highly recommend the services of Soiree. I fancy myself a coordinator and hesitated on hiring someone (budget and what not) but I am a BELIEVER. Every bride needs a Tiff.

Our Concert Wedding = BAD ASS
    Tiffany = BAD ASS

Go with Soiree, you won’t regret it!

Sent on 04/17/2013

Lea · Married on 10/07/2012

I was extremely happy with Tiffany from Soiree Weddings and Events as my wedding planner and day of coordinator. Tiffany was very professional and down to earth. She immediately responded to all emails and text messages. She was a wealth of knowlege and had wonderful connections with top vendors. She helped me get great discounts and assisted me in negotiating some things on my own. Tiffany was very organized. In fact, two of my vendors (who had never worked with her before) repeatedly commented on how thorough and organized she was and how they wished they could work with her all the time. Tiffany often went beyond the call of duty by doing things like picking me up from work to take me to vendor meetings and looking a pictures of my dress selections to help me make the best decision. Tiffany never got frazzled, even when dealing with issues thrown at her (such as having her car blocked in on the morning of my wedding). She kept all drama and issues away from me so that I could enjoy my day. I absolutely loved working with her and my wedding went off without one hitch. She made my vision come to life and has my highest recommendation.

Sent on 10/18/2012