Soiree, etc... Reviews

7 | Oaklyn, NJ

7 Reviews for Soiree, etc...

Amazing wedding planner and overall person. Ms. Tuesdi puts the needs of her clients above anything else. She will make a way for your special day to happen regardless of budget. My husband and I didn't have much to offer, but she made my wedding a wedding that I have always dreamt of. She is amazing!

Sent on 06/16/2015

I can say, with a happy heart full of beautiful memories of a wonderful wedding, that I highly recommend Tuesdi Kelly to plan your upcoming event. She has years of real life experience in managing weddings and other events. She is talented in other creating beautiful wedding décor and knowing how to deal with last minute wedding issues which really helped me and my husband in our February 2014 wedding. We used her the 'Day of' type Services Called 'Cut the Cake' . Both our families and friends were impressed with Tuesdi's warmness, inviting personality and her professionalism. We were also happy that she kept us mindful of our budget.
    My single friends and family have asked me about her for their future events, and I am proud to recommend her.

Sent on 02/23/2014

Melissa · Married on 08/03/2013

Tuesdi was a great wedding planner. She is friendly, professional and helps with anything needed.

Sent on 08/20/2013

Terry · event on 06/30/2013

The event was fabulous & so much fun from beginning to end. #Party Extraordinaire! Every detail was perfectly tailored to our wishes and executed to perfection. There was plenty of wow and sophistication. Tuesdi did a masterful job in creating and designing the ultimate party experience for us and our guests.

Absolutely unforgettable!

Sent on 08/06/2013

Marqui · Married on 09/18/2009

First and foremost, Ms. Kelly of Soiree, Etc. listened to our ideas and fully brought them to life for our wedding day. We asked for a Parisian-themed, city chic affair, and that's exactly what we received. Our guests were completely wowed!!! She was so helpful and supportive throughout such a nerve-wracking and, of course, expensive process. She is definitely the hottest planner in the Tri-State area!

Sent on 02/10/2010

1.4
      2.0
      2.0
      1.0

We thought we would have a great experience dealing with Ms. Kelly but she was very unorganized and made excuse after excuse as to why our wedding was not done in the time alotted. She did not honor her contract and did not give us the wedding we envisioned. I was unimpressed with her professionalism and never met her staff. Spend your money elsewhere...

Sent on 01/30/2015

Soiree, etc...'s reply:

I'm sorry that you feel this way. This matter was heard in court and dismissed by the judge.

1.0

Throughout the planning process Tuesdi was great. The centerpieces created were well done. However, we were very disappointed in her inability to professionally manage and coordinate our wedding as outlined in the contract. Services outside the contract she agreed to were not delivered. When we reached out to try to resolve things she lacked empathy and accountability. I would NOT recommend her services.

Sent on 01/30/2015