Society Cleaners Reviews

Society Cleaners 3
Society Cleaners 4
Society Cleaners 5

anastasia · event on: 06/07/2013

Society is a great place to do business. THey take pride in thier work and you can trust all of your clothing with them. I have been going there for years.

Sent on 06/10/2013
  • I

Ilene · Married on 06/01/2013

I wish there was a category and rating higher than FIVE! Lourdes and her team are amazing! It was one of the best decisions I made to have Society Cleaners with me at the Wedding. From the moment she arrived, Lourdes took control in pressing my dress, my husband's suit, my best friend's dress, and made sure throughout the whole day that my the dress was not a worry.

Even thought a dear friend took notes on how to bustle my train, have the "Professional" do it so smoothly, made me relax and allow my friend to enjoy the cocktail hour.

Sent on 06/15/2013

Amazing service!!!! Since the moment Lourdes (the owner) walked in, she didn't stop...always with a big smile, making sure I was happy. Professional and friendly!!!

• O

Oscar · Married on 03/16/2013

Wonderful service & High level of professionalism!!. Would highly recommend it . You will not regret it.

Sent on 03/02/2013

Society Cleaners does a phenomenal job in cleaning and pressing your wedding dress!! As a bridal boutique owner, I take all my samples and brides dresses to be cleaned and pressed. Their presentation of the dress for the bride is superb and they bring the life back to my samples.

Sent on 02/28/2013
  • Z

Zenaida · Married on 12/27/2012

Professional service till the end! Thank you Lourdes for helping my day be special and unforgetable.

• I

Ingrid · Married on 10/27/2012

Sometimes I wish I had a best friend working at every place I go to so I feel assured only the best service! When my corporate Halloween gala was announced I took my not so recently bought beautiful gown to Society cleaners to have it steamed and ready to go for the big event. Needless to say the dress was a success and society cleaners found a new customer! Not to mention a warm and friendly place with wonderful staff who make you feel like family. Best of all they are in a great central location! Must see for your self and leave it up to them to make you look fabulous!!!!

Sent on 11/01/2012

Teagan · Married on 10/18/2012

I needed to find a south Florida cleaner who could clean, preserve, and ship my gown to me (I live on the West Coast). Our wedding was in The Keys and my dress had been sitting in Florida for over a year in the original garment bag. Lourdes and team made me feel like family from the moment I out reached to them to help me with my request. My ballgown dress is fairly elaborate with the entire skirt being made up of tulle with feather accents.

They did a amazing job and my dress arrived via our arranged delivery service in pristine condition!!! I highly recommend Society Cleaners!

Sent on 07/13/2014

Society Cleaners's reply:

Thank you so much. It was a pleasure to help you!!!!

I would recommend this cleaners to everyone and anyone. Great service and great attention to detail!

• User3841948 · 2+ years ago

They did a wonderful job, I was so happy with how special they treated me and my dress!!

Best Dry Cleaner's in Miami!!

Sent on 01/22/2014

samantha · Married on 03/24/2012

Society cleaners really worked around my schedule. They had my dress dry cleaned for the wedding and even delivered it! I had a backyard wedding so the bottom of my dress was black in dirt, they cleaned it to look new again. Then they put in a beautiful gold box as a keepsake.

They were professional and kind and I love the fact that they are family owned.

Sent on 03/01/2013

Lourdes and Society Cleaners are amazing! I took her my wedding dress after 2 years in my closet. It is an intricate dress and had dirt and champagne stains. I had lost hope, but she somehow managed to restore my dress to the pre-wedding condition. I can't recommend their services enough.

Sent on 09/11/2014

I was so nervous to take my designer wedding gown anywhere to be cleaned and altered. Lourdes put me at such ease and cleaned and altered my dress in the most beautiful way! She turned my gown into a cocktail dress so I could use the remainder of the material for a christening gown for my baby girl. The customer service, kindness and expertise was amazing! I can't recommend Society Cleaners enough!

Sent on 06/04/2014

Society Cleaners's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. They are very important to us. Thank you!!!!

She is just great, I know her for a very long time, she did a wonderful work with my wedding gown and also for my other evening gown too. She is not 5 she is 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 07/14/2013

I have truly never experienced bad service at this dry cleaners. Whenever I have a last minute event and I need a dress washed and pressed, or a quick taylor Society Cleaners always helps me. I recommend this dry cleaners to anyone who enjoys great quality service and very friendly staff.

Sent on 07/10/2013

jeannette · Married on 04/27/2013

When I first heard about the service that The Society Cleaners do for BRIDES at the day of the wedding which they call it a BRIDAL VALET....I was nervous and yet when I met Lourdes Sanchez... I LOVED how professional and personal she was with me.....she made me CALM and assured me that when I was taking my photos and getting dressed and just being there when I was super nervous... Lourdes Sanchez... kept me CALM and took cared of EVERY little detail for me and my husband to be... I could NOT have asked for anyone else to help me for this special DAY of my NEW LIFE.... once I came back I gave Society Cleaners my DRESS and Lourdes Sanchez and STAFF ... assured me that it would be cleaned and ready for some more photos to be taken...
    Thank YOU ..... Society Cleaners ... for making this experience a WONDERFUL one..

I cannot wait to have more occasions in the future so that I can have The Society Cleaners crew make it SPECIAL....

YOUR client for life...

Jeannette Maldonado

Sent on 10/05/2013

Society Cleaners's reply:

Thank you so very much for your review!!!!