37 Reviews for Society Cleaners

Bridesmaids (1)
Alterations (1)
Formal Gowns (1)
35 Society Cleaners Reviews

They are great! Lourdes the owner is fabulous so helpful n very accommodating. Highly recommend

Profile Picture Luis, 1/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

The best experience. These ladies have my heart and I couldn’t of done it without them. I am beyond happy and would recommend them to every girl getting married!

Profile Picture Ali, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Bridesmaids, Groomsmen, Cleaning, Preservation

The people working at Society Cleaners are miracle workers! Seriously, look at my pics. After a photo shoot on the red rocks in Arizona, my white wedding dress was literally ombre and full of twigs. I was nervous to take it to just any dry cleaners since the dress has a lot of intricate lace and delicate fabric but Society Cleaners came highly recommended by a friend, so decided to go with them. I had a family member drop it off and Lourdes immediately called me to discuss exactly how they were going to care for the dress and what they hoped to accomplish. Needless to say, their work and customer service completely exceeded my expectations. My dress looks brand new again. I'm so beyond grateful to Lourdes and her team for helping me to preserve such an important piece of such an important day. If you are wondering where to take your wedding dress after the party is over, look no further!

Profile Picture Ali, 11/11/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Cleaning, Preservation, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Bride

I have known the owner for several years. When I was planning my destination wedding I had asked Lourdes to pack and prepared my wedding gown. She is amazing and her works is outstanding. I recommended her and her cleaners 100% you will not be disappointed

Profile Picture Carla, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Alterations, Cleaning, Preservation, Bride

This place did an absolutely amazing job. The owner took my Vera Wang ball gown and made it new again. I expected to just get cleaning and steaming service but she did so much more. She fixed the bustle without me even asking at no charge. It was a phenomenal job. I was able to sell my dress after and the buyer loved how New and unused the dress looked

Profile Picture Alexandria, 1/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I was recommended by my bridal shop and bride friends to go to Society for a "wedding dress prep" All the employees cater to their bridal clients' services and needs. Lourdes is amazing and really takes pride in what she does. The lengths she goes for her clients goes unnoticed and is extraordinary! She even hand delivers your wedding dress to your hotel the night before the wedding (for only $30) Who does that? SOCIETY CLEANERS! Cannot wait to take my dress back!

Profile Picture User5377010, 1+ year ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I used Society Cleaners to clean and preserve my dress and I highly recommend them. I researched dress preservation companies and most of the places that do this require you to send the dress in the mail and then you get it back in the mail already preserved. I wanted the chance to see it before it was preserved to make sure it was clean. Lourdes did a great job of cleaning it. She was also very sweet and accommodating!

Profile Picture Cori, 4/8/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire, Unique Services (Other)

Amazing experience I had with Lourdes and her staff. I have my wedding gown steam, bridal valet services for my wedding, fitting my party dress and dry cleaner for my gown after the wedding. Definitely recommend it.!????????

Profile Picture Otty, 3/19/16, 12 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Let me start by saying, my mom chose the spot on where to preserve my dress. I was fortunate enough to go on my honeymoon straight after my wedding, so she handled the whole process. She found Society Cleaners after going to a couple other cleaners & decided it was where she felt comfortable leaving my dress. Today I went to see it prior to being preserved and put away. I can say two things:
1) it looks brand new! All the stains (specifically on the bottom of the dress) were completely lifted. I was a little worried that there would be marks, but honestly it came out perfect.
2) the customer service was great! Lourdes greeted me like family and was so welcoming in what I thought was a very bittersweet moment.
In saying all that, I definitely recommend this cleaner to new brides. You won't regret it!

Profile Picture Gabriela, 1/7/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Lourdes did an incredible job cleaning my sample gown. When I saw it I couldn't believe it was the same dress! I was stunned.

I HIGHLY recommend her.

Profile Picture Megan, 11/28/15, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Cleaning, Bridal Gowns, Bride

It POURED on our wedding day and our ceremony was outdoors, in the grass. Needless to say, my dress looked like it had been dragged through the mud. It was SO, SO dirty! Thanks to Lourdes and Society Cleaners, my dress looked even better than brand new and the preservation box it now sits in is absolutely beautiful. Could not be happier with their service and their care.

Profile Picture Susan, 11/14/15, 9 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I recently got married in October 2015 and I was trying to look for the best cleaner for my wedding dress, then I came across Society Cleaners which is close by my job and there I fell in love. Lourdes the owner makes you feel amazing and important. I made the mistake and wore a red feather boa for my hora loca. The next day I had the red stains under my arms and inside the dress. Not to mention the feathers inside the lace. I freaked out. Lourdes and her team did her magic. My dress looks like I just bought it! Amazing work!

Profile Picture Vanessa, 10/25/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Gowns, Cleaning

Thank you so much for delicately cleaning & preserving my daughter's precious, silk dupioni baptismal gown. This is such a special little gown and it means so much to me that your professional team took the time to do it right, preserving a piece of our family history.

Profile Picture Janie, 10/16/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

My dress was a sample sale dress and was very big. I had it altered so many times that it needed to be cleaned, pressed, steamed. Society Cleaners were amazing. I had both beading and satin on my dress. They were so nice and called every step of the way. I trusted them to do what they did best and it was amazing. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Paige , 4/25/15, 2 Reviews

Great Experience!
I was so worried that my dress would never look like new since it was a little worn from being a sample model.
Society cleaners made it all possible and exceeded my expectations!
Definitely recommend!
Lourdes is always soo helpful and professional!
Thanks to Society Cleaners my dress looks pristine and beautiful!
Can't wait to wear it :)

Profile Picture Elischa , 12/6/14, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Lourdes is very sweet, and she did a great job of helping me with everything I needed for the weekend from quick alterations to steaming and delivery. Everything met my expectations, and I appreciated not having to worry about how things would turn out.

Profile Picture User4064447, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Very professional work. I am very satisfied with both the results and customer service. I will must certainly recommend their services to my friends

Profile Picture Zoila, 3/23/14, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Amazing amazing amazing!! She is a twin of me !! I am probably the hardest client to deal with and like everything perfect since meeting her day 1 I was completely comfortable with her she had my dress prior and after and dressed me !! She is just amazing I could not imagine my day without Lourdes!!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 3/9/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Professional, patient and miracle worker ! I thought i was doomed when I got turned down by so many dry cleaners not being able to clean my wedding dress but Society Cleaners worked their magic ! Thank you !

Profile Picture Rachelle, 10/5/13, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I wish there was a category and rating higher than FIVE! Lourdes and her team are amazing! It was one of the best decisions I made to have Society Cleaners with me at the Wedding. From the moment she arrived, Lourdes took control in pressing my dress, my husband's suit, my best friend's dress, and made sure throughout the whole day that my the dress was not a worry.

Even thought a dear friend took notes on how to bustle my train, have the "Professional" do it so smoothly, made me relax and allow my friend to enjoy the cocktail hour.

Profile Picture Ilene, 6/1/13, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Amazing service!!!! Since the moment Lourdes (the owner) walked in, she didn't stop...always with a big smile, making sure I was happy. Professional and friendly!!!

Profile Picture User3388275, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Wonderful service & High level of professionalism!!. Would highly recommend it . You will not regret it.

Profile Picture Oscar , 3/16/13, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Society Cleaners does a phenomenal job in cleaning and pressing your wedding dress!! As a bridal boutique owner, I take all my samples and brides dresses to be cleaned and pressed. Their presentation of the dress for the bride is superb and they bring the life back to my samples.

Profile Picture User3099894, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Professional service till the end! Thank you Lourdes for helping my day be special and unforgetable.

Profile Picture Zenaida, 12/27/12, 1 Review