SoCal Entertainment and Media Reviews

9 Reviews for SoCal Entertainment and Media

9 SoCal Entertainment and Media Reviews
  • Z

Zachary · Married on 08/26/2018

Brett and Jed were incredibly professional, accommodating, and so easy to work with. I genuinely felt as if they both wanted us to be completely happy and satisfied with the end produce (which we were). THANK YOU!!!!!

laurel · Married on 05/19/2018

I am forever grateful that my husband and I hired Brian for our wedding. I am overly pleased and fully amazed at the lengths he went to make sure my husband and I were happy and comfortable through every step. Everything was explained and planned for in advanced. Brian is very fairly priced for the work, time and effort he provides. I know there was not a better photographer we could have possibly hired.
    After the wedding, his responses were still consistently fast, and we received high quality, beautiful edited pictures/videos in no time.
    I had no idea how special it would be to have such amazing photos and videos of the wedding day to look back on. Of course I knew it was important and I would want to have them, but I really had no idea what they would mean until I look back on them now, and watch the videos. It brings chills to my arms and tears to my eyes. The moment was captured beautifully.
    Brian, thankyou so much for bringing everlasting incredible memories for us and our family. We are forever grateful.

SoCal Entertainment and Media 1

Cassandra · Married on 11/23/2013

Brian was our videographer for our wedding at Coyote Hills Golf Course, Fullerton in November 2013. He made our wedding the perfect night and was the icing on the wedding cake. I can only think of three words to describe what he did for us, "wow," "Wow," and "WOW!" He arrived early, stayed late, and gave us everything we asked for, and so much more. He captured the mood of the night perfectly, and I have to say, he is a "must-have" at any big event. I was planning the event from Northern California and he was so flexible with meetings and responded to emails so quickly, I was truly impressed. He was so considerate and truly cared about making the perfect video for us. He made a video montage with music (our first-dance song) and separate videos of the ceremony and reception. There were so many guests that live out of state and now we can see them, not only every day, but at their happiest. We cannot thank him enough!

Cody · Married on 11/09/2013

I had been looking for a videographer for my wedding, and I had originally only wanted the raw footage, but Brian went above and beyond. He did an edit of overall, one of the ceremony, and one for the reception. He did an amazing job, everyone in my family loved the videos! He was very quick to respond, and answer any questions. He was very polite with all of my guests and made sure to get all the important shots! I would recommend him to anyone who needs a videographer! AMAZING!!!!

janice · Married on 11/09/2013

Brian did the most amazing job on my daughters wedding. He went above and beyond what he had said he provided/ He was professional and most of all through. I would recommend him highly to anyone who needed an event done.

Connie · Married on 11/01/2013

We couldn't have asked for a better videographer for our wedding day! Brian was trustworthy, reliable, and the final results proved his expertise in his field of work. We are very impressed with the outcome of the videos he edited for us and are extremely glad we chose his service. He worked with us and made sure we received nothing less than what we wanted as a remembrance of one of the most important days of our lives. Choose Brian and you will not be disappointed!

Diana · Married on 09/21/2013

I hired Brian to film my niece's wedding and reception on September 21st. He was professional from day one. He arrived at the wedding site early to set up and stayed late during the reception to be sure to get lots of footage. After he finished putting the videos together, I had several special requests that weren't even in the original contract. He went above and beyond what he had to do to fulfill those requests. I would highly recommend him and I plan on using him if I ever need a videographer again. I will also be sure to refer him to family and friends.

Heather · Married on 09/21/2013

Amazing! Brian is so professional and will go above and beyond to make you the bride happy. He made me and my groom so happy that day. He got many angles and shots and was never in the way or block the view of anyone. Truly fabulous! You won't be disappointed.

Julie · Married on 08/31/2008

Videographer was very attentive and yet was behind the scenes throughout the ceremony and reception. Friendly, excellent service.