So Happi Together Reviews

43 | Irvine, CA

43 Reviews for So Happi Together

Jennifer · Married on 06/24/2018

Lance & I just celebrated the best day of our lives a few days ago - our wedding day. We, including our families, honestly don't know what we would've done without Nancy and her So Happi Together team, including Pae, Fane, & Kitty! We want to thank Nancy and her team for going above and beyond, for creating, designing, and planning our wedding, and for bringing to life the vision of our wedding! The romantic venue we chose had only provided the space (which is what we had wanted), and Nancy and her team were so professional, accommodating, and amazing when it came to introducing us to so many incredible vendors (DJ/Band, Catering, Furniture Rentals, Dinnerware, Cake, Linens, etc.)! Nancy has connections with so many amazing vendors!! I learned so much throughout the wedding planning process! :) She truly has a natural ability and talent to cater to each bride and groom, listen, create, and STRENGTHEN their beautiful design and vision for the wedding. Almost every guest has reached out to us saying it was the MOST beautiful, spectacular, and fun wedding they'd ever attended. Nancy and her entire team were so committed to our wedding as well! A pure and honest example of this would be when Nancy had her baby just a few days before our wedding day and came for our wedding set-up to ensure everything looked perfect. It meant so much to my family, Lance, and me that she was able to come. Thank you so much, Nancy, from the bottom of our hearts, for playing such a huge role this past year! Thank you so much, Pae, Fane, and Kitty for all your help, reassurance, and comfort! Thank you so much So Happi Together!! You guys are the best!

Diana · Married on 07/22/2017

Nancy is wonderful to work with and she brought our vision to light.

Pamara · Married on 07/08/2017

For any friends getting married, I would 100% recommend Nancy and the SoHappiTogether team! They made all our dreams come true for our wedding <3

Caitlin · Married on 06/03/2017

Selecting Nancy and her team at So Happi Together to plan our wedding was easily the best decision we made--we loved Nancy from the first meeting we had with her and never looked back. My husband and I come from different religious and cultural backgrounds, and needed to plan two different wedding ceremonies and receptions in a single weekend. Nancy created two very different wedding days that that each was incredibly beautiful, impeccably designed, and far beyond our greatest expectations. For one of the days, Nancy and her team transformed what literally was a pasture into a gorgeous event space that we still are dreaming about. The transformation was unbelievable and a testament to her vision and creativity. Nancy also is incredibly warm and was a joy to work with throughout the planning process. She's committed to her clients, loves and has a real talent for her job, and is just a true gem of a person. We couldn't have been happier with Nancy and her team (and only wish we had an excuse to be able to work with her again)!

• Carli

Carli Randolph · Married on 05/13/2017

Best wedding planner!!

Nancy and her team were absolutely phenomenal, both leading up to the wedding and day-of. Nancy was so creative and positive throughout the entire process. I would highly recommend her!

Tania · Married on 02/25/2017

Nancy Park and her team handled every aspect of my wedding with complete professionalism and care! Nancy was pregnant and emailing me from the hospital! There wasn’t anything she couldn’t handle or do for us! The entire day and the whole experience went off without one problem! I don’t think many people can say that about their big day! The caterers and florist and photographers and furniture rentals... she had nothing but the best to chose from! My wedding was gorgeous from head to toe! She’s so organized and on top of what you need that she makes the planning process feel fun and exciting!! It was like planning your wedding with one of your sisters! Her entire crew is amazing and some how they are all always on the same page and in-the-know! I’m still gushing to people ten months later about how the wedding was an absolute dream! I have Nancy and her team to thank!!

Joana and Steven · Married on 12/03/2016

Wonderful. We had a beautiful evening that we never could have ever imagined. Thank you to Nancy and her brilliant team.

TIM · Married on 09/17/2016

We could not be happier with Nancy and her team! She planned and executed our wedding day perfectly. My fiance and I wanted to be fairly involved with the planning process, and she made it so fun and stress-free. From providing us with short lists of vendors that she thought would work well with our vision to offering up tips and guidance to make sure that we were maximizing our budget and staying on point with our wedding tone and theme, Nancy's input was invaluable. I know that we would not be able to select such amazing vendors (linens, furniture, glassware, florist, caterer, etc) without her input. She identified areas where we could save money and highlighted areas where she thought we should spend a little more to achieve maximum impact (she was so right about everything!!).
    Aside from her expertise, Nancy is seriously one of the happiest and sweetest people we have ever met. From the moment you meet her all the way through (and after) your wedding day, she is so kind and cheerful. Don't underestimate the importance of having someone like this during your wedding planning process to keep you relaxed :) :) :)
    Most importantly of all, Nancy REALLY brings it on day of. She takes care of every single little emergency you can think of. Bridesmaid left strapless bra at her hotel - one of Nancy's assistants drove her to get it. A vendor made an error on the welcome sign - Nancy was able to get us a new one within hours. The groom forgot the wedding bands at his hotel room and had to send a guest to pick them up, delaying ceremony start time - Nancy made sure that the bride never even knew about the incident to minimize stress! Every little detail was executed to plan, and we didn't worry about a single thing!
    Our wedding day was flawless and we are so grateful to Nancy for being such an important part of our day. She is worth every penny. If you are thinking about working with her, don't hesitate for even a second. The best wedding planners go fast!

Megan · Married on 06/26/2016

Nancy of So Happi Together was a dream come true during my wedding planning journey. I had called almost a dozen wedding planners until I met Nancy, and it was absolutely worth it. I'll never forget my first phone call with her, she was upbeat, warm and genuine from the get-go, and was so impressed by her wealth of experience in wedding planning. She even took time to speak with my mother, who was helping me with the wedding. My mom was so impressed by her, and she mom is a tough cookie :) Nancy is family oriented, honest, patient, professional and hardworking, and handled working with my family (which like many families are not always the easiest) with excitement and paid attention to every little detail. Having a wedding planner, especially one like Nancy, is worth every penny. Now anytime a friend of mine gets engaged, I quickly refer them to Nancy. So many of our guests at the wedding said that out of all of the weddings they've been to, they've never been so impressed by how it was all brought together. Not only was the venue she recommended the most beautiful place I'd ever seen, but the food was incredible, all the vendors and her team were friendly and attentive, and all at very reasonable pricing. So thankful for the hours of time Nancy and her team sacrificed to bring our day together. I look forward to more life events with her in the future. She will be your friend for years to come!!

Kim · Married on 06/04/2016

Nancy is amazing. She understands your style and is able to execute the ideas you have floating around in your head. I highly recommend her. She creates the wedding of your dreams no matter the style. If you're on the fence, I would say, just do it and book her if you're lucky enough since she's in high demand!

Katrina · Married on 11/15/2014

The team of So Happi Together is incredible. Been working together for more than a year and I must say that Nancy and her team went above and beyond our expectations. Thank you Nancy! My wedding was so beautiful, truly a dream come true and I couldn't have done it without you!

Nancy is AMAZING! She went above and beyond our expectations to give us a wedding day that was a dream come true!

Not only is she very creative, open and innovative, she really cares about the couple and making their special day more than perfect in everyway! She brings a warmth and sincerity that is beyond compare!

She is not only a wedding planner, but is a friend who will be a part of our lives always!

Sarah · Married on 11/01/2014

Nancy is probably the most caring, hardworking, and creative person that I know. My husband and I would say that having her by our side throughout one of the sweetest moments in our lives was such a blessing. She always made us feel important and 100% comfortable! She's a rare breed...being a mother of two adorable children and still being able to coordinate impeccable and beautifully detailed events. Even when we didn't know what would look good, Nancy and her team always knew. We still don't know if anything went wrong on our wedding day. That's how amazing she is! It felt like the perfect day and it probably was the best day of our lives!! We love you, Nancy!! Our guests are STILL raving about how much fun they had..even all the parents, aunts, and uncles!! Now that's saying something...

Tiffany · Married on 10/04/2014

Our wedding was the best day ever! I know every bride might say that but Nancy at So Happi Together was essential to making our day perfect. Our expectations were beyond exceeded and we couldn't be more happy. I walked into our wedding in awe of how beautiful everything turned out. We're still on cloud 9! Nancy recommended the greatest vendors, listened intently to our wishes and was very honest about her suggestions when we needed her. She was always professional and made our nerves calm. On the wedding day, our bridal party, parents, and family were so thankful to have her and loved her work and personality. She was there for us in every way possible. We wish we could thank her a million times over for everything she did for us. Highly recommend!!

Stella · Married on 04/19/2014

Nancy and her team were so helpful bringing ideas into real life. I never stressed the day of knowing that Nancy and team were there to take care of everything!! It turned out beautiful!

KJS · Married on 04/13/2014

Nancy and her team are incredible! We knew that we wanted a planner to help us with our wedding, even though we were only planning to have 50 guests. As soon as we met her, we knew that she was the right person for the job! We had vague ideas about our whole vision, and over the next 14 months Nancy helped us bring that vision to life. She is everything you could want in a planner — organized, detail-oriented, experienced, knows so many great vendors that will match your budget — but it's her passion, dedication, and amazing eye for beauty that make her such a valuable planner.

I'm a perfectionist who gets overwhelmed and stressed out easily, so I knew I needed someone I could trust to take care of all the coordination. I was happy to delegate and defer to Nancy. The cost of her services is such a small price to pay for the peace of mind you get knowing that she is in charge! All throughout the process, especially as we got closer to the date, we knew that hiring So Happi Together was the best decision we made!

Nancy is professional and always quick to respond, but what made an immediate impression on us was her warm personality. You feel as if Nancy is planning her OWN wedding when she is helping you — we truly felt like we had a close friend doing everything because she's such a wonderful person. She and her team went above and beyond to make sure our day was everything we dreamed of. Before the wedding, several people told us to expect the unexpected, and that something always goes wrong, but that didn't happen for us. All throughout the day, our friends and family kept gushing about how fantastic everything was, and we have to agree! It exceeded our expectations, and we were able to relax and truly enjoy every moment because we had Nancy taking care of everything.

We had NO idea what we were doing when we started planning! So Happi Together created the most amazing day for us. Any couple would be lucky to work with Nancy and her team!

So Happi Together team has done a phenomenal job of taking care of one of the most important events of our lives.

Nancy has done so much for us before, during, and even after our wedding. There was an incident where our venue's valet parking guys were asking for tip from members we already prepaid for. We didn't know this, but Nancy took care of it by going straight to our venue's supervisor.

Nancy also made sure both the bride and groom were doing fine. She always checked up on us and made sure we got everything we needed. I HIGHLY recommend So Happi Together to anyone who needs a great team for their important event. Five thumbs WAY up (if I had five thumbs)!

Also, her team gets booked fast, so you should contact them ASAP.

Mishelle · Married on 07/02/2013

Nancy is an angel. A genuine wedding planning angel! Nancy made what might have been a stressful, tearful, decently beautiful wedding an absolute wedding dream. She’s simply amazing. Not only does she have impeccable taste, she has the most patience of anyone I know. And, I feel blessed to be able to say that I know her. She is one of those people that you instantly like, trust, and look forward to talking to. In fact, since my wedding is over, I really miss communicating with her daily through (many) emails and phone calls. I knew that whenever I opened my email, there would be many from her there, answering my infinite questions to her. I felt so calm and taken care of. In all of my time with her, she was kind, patient, brilliant, warm, funny, and SO on top of things. Her positive, efficient energy is infectious, and this is what I enjoyed most of all.

Nancy not only made me feel confident and stress-free, she also has such a great eye for detail, planning, and designing. She always listened to what I wanted and gave me lots of options, but what I loved the most was seeing what SHE thought because I trusted her style so much! I don’t plan weddings and am not great with tying everything together. She did this beautifully! My wedding, seriously, was picture perfect—all because of her.

On the wedding day, she and her oh-so-stylish (seriously, they were all so elegant!) team made sure everything went without a hitch. This peace of mind allowed me to have THE BEST time of my life.
    I just can’t thank Nancy enough. And I just can’t say enough about how wonderful she is. She changed my life by helping to give me the most perfect wedding I could have ever hoped for, and didn't know I could have. She exceeded all my expectations and more. I absolutely loved working with her, and she will always have a very special place in my heart for all of the love, beauty, and joy she gave me—and allowed us to feel on this most special of days. What a great beginning!

• Reenz

Rina · Married on 05/11/2013

My wedding would've been a hot mess if it wasn't for So Happi Together. Nancy is a coordinator straight out of a rom com movie- she is super nice, smart, professional, honest, friendly, cute, funny, organized, has great taste….I could go on and on, but to save time, I will end with this…the moment you meet her, you know she is the one!

When my [now] husband and I first met Nancy to discuss the whole layout of our wedding, it was definitely nerve-wrecking. We had no idea on where to even start. I definitely was not one of those brides that had my wedding planned out by the time I was 12. Nancy stayed calm and collected and totally helped organize our thoughts out, asking questions here and there to find out what our style was. She even told me about Pinterest (which I didn’t know existed) and asked me to gather some of my ideas there. That may have not been ideal since I pretty much “pinned” everything I liked- even different styles. Still, Nancy went through my Pinterest boards and if something didn’t match, she would tell me why and give me suggestions on what would work better! Through every meeting and e-mail correspondence, I started to see my wedding day form.

I think I was a bit hard to deal with because I remember using the words, “I don’t know” one too many times (I also had a few panic attacks in the middle of planning). Even so, Nancy was always helpful, patient, kind and genuinely interested in making this a special day for us. She even gave me advice on how to work with my mother-in-law!

On my wedding day, Nancy and her team made sure I didn’t have to worry about a thing. They were on top of everything! Design, vendors, timelines, etc. Our wedding was designed with a bit of me and my husband in mind and we couldn’t have wished for anything more. Without So Happi Together, our wedding would’ve been a disaster. I ended the night with a husband, a friend, and a wedding perfectly fit for me (I mean, us...).

Rina · Married on 05/11/2013

My wedding would've been a hot mess if it wasn't for So Happi Together. Nancy is a coordinator straight out of a rom-com movie- she is super nice, smart, professional, honest, friendly, cute, funny, organized, has great taste….I could go on and on, but to save time, I will end with this…the moment you meet her, you know she is the one!

When my husband and I first met Nancy to discuss the whole layout of our wedding, we had no idea on where to even start. I definitely was not one of those brides that had my wedding planned out by the time I was 12. Nancy was really patient with us and totally helped organize some of our thoughts, asking questions here and there to find out what our style was. Nancy went through my Pinterest boards and if something didn’t match, she would tell me why and give me suggestions on what would work better! Through every meeting and e-mail correspondence, I started to see my wedding day form.

brittany · Married on 11/03/2012

Hiring Nancy was the best decision we made in planning our wedding! Nancy went above and beyond what we ever thought a wedding planner would help us with. She was so patient and understanding, we couldn't have asked for a more amazing person to plan such a special day. Everyone involved in our wedding loved her as well, all of my close friends and family still talk about how great she is!

Kimberly · Married on 07/28/2012

Nancy Park was hands down the BEST wedding event planner that I, my wedding party, and family have ever encountered! For days afterwards, my parents could not stop raving about her and all my bridesmaids plan to hire her when its their turn to walk down the aisle.

She is truly pure sweetness and a joy to work with. Always upbeat and so incredibly nice, Nancy calmly tackled any problem and lent a sympathetic ear to my bridezilla ramblings. She knows exactly where to cut corners and where to allocate the budget to get the most bang for your buck. She helped me work on DIY projects, sourced hard to find items, negotiated the best deal with different vendors to save money, and just went above and beyond the scope of her contract for me. With Nancy, you truly feel as if you have a good friend helping you plan every bit of your wedding.

Girl is super organized and runs her camp like a (really sweet) drill sergeant! She made sure I hit each goal, negotiated my contracts with a magnifying glass, and seamlessly coordinated all the vendors.

She also radiates calmness and patience that would give Buddha competition, definitely what you want on the big day when your nerves are shot! My wedding went out without a hitch. Every time I got nervous, Nancy would appear with her soothing voice, calming smile, and promise that everything was going to be perfect. And it was! Little did I know that behind the scenes, all HELL was breaking loose. I had vendors fighting with one another, a crazy site coordinator unplugging my father during his speech, employees of the venue stealing food, and I had NO IDEA this was going on because Nancy took care of everything and would not let any problem mar my wedding day!

I have so many great things to say about Nancy and I would be happy to give even more detailed info if any brides out there need it! Do not miss out on booking her. For the work she does, her fee is a steal! Truly the most amazing wedding planner and sweetest person!

susan · Married on 05/19/2012

My husband now, we met Nancy only 7 months out from our wedding date. Both of us did not know where to begin. Through my husband’s sister were introduced to Nancy. I have checked out Nancy’s blog extensively and noticed that her taste and style was something I really liked. We met for coffee and she briefly walked us through her service and gathered our impression/image/style and budget of wedding we were thinking. She showed us her sample time line spreadsheet for the day of the wedding. That won both of us over. The spreadsheet contained breakdown by minutes.

She provided lists of vendors and venues that might meet our budget for our decision and handled the negotiation with the vendors to get us the best quality for the money. She referred us to great vendors from venue to flowers, to DJ/MC, photographers, videographers all with great talent, taste, and professionalism.

Our wedding was the least stress during the seven months. There are other stresses that come from family big events and without Nancy, both of us would have called it quits and eloped. 

The big day came and gone and it was the perfect wedding, better than what we have imagined. This would not have been possible without Nancy and her group. All my guests really enjoyed themselves and they were amazed at how smoothly it was executed. With Nancy and her group handling every detail on the day of, my husband and I really enjoying ourselves without a thought of schedules or details. I have seen many brides on their wedding with stressed brows, turned bridezilla; not very attractive, especially dressed up elegantly in white gown . But we were all smiles. Too big of smile for all the double chins to be forever memorialized in every picture but it was GREAT~!
    Thank you Nancy~!! Can’t thank you enough for perfect wedding.

• F

Fabiana · Married on 05/12/2012

So Happi Together was by far our best investment in our wedding! James and I really didn't know where to begin with wedding planning. All we knew was that we wanted an outdoor venue and we wanted to get married in a church. With James and I working full time with crazy hours it was hard to find the time to plan so that's when Nancy came in and saved us! She was so organized, sweet, patient and had so many awesome ideas to help us bring our dream wedding come true.

I never felt like I didn't know what was going when it came to planning since Nancy was always so on top of everything with all our other vendors. I honestly felt like I was always too busy to plan my wedding but Nancy always made sure that everything was under control.

Nancy and her team were so professional and responsive that I really felt like I could enjoy every minute of my whole experience. I highly recommend So Happi Together to everyone getting married because they will make your dream come true!

Thank you Nancy for the memories that I will always treasure.

Kirk · Married on 05/05/2012

We found Nancy after stalking her on a variety of wedding websites. Best decision ever.
    Wedding planning was not something we had thought about until a few months after we got engaged, but she found a way to make the whole process seem less daunting. We were so thankful for her impeccable taste and meticulous eye. We went to her for opinions on our invites, floral arrangements, etc. - [read: everything]. She provided many vendor options and found the best prices for all of the required services. She really fights hard for her clients to make sure the wedding day goes smoothly.
    Looking back, I suppose we could have planned the details and sorted through the contracts on our own - given the time and patience. But one thing we are sure we could NOT have done was to be prepared for all the Murphy's Law things that go wrong at weddings - no matter HOW anal retentive you are. We did not fully understood how ridiculously lucky we were to have Nancy until the day of the wedding. For example, one groomsman lost a button on his jacket moments before walking down the aisle. By then, the bridal party already knew of Nancy's super powers and immediately started whispering, "Find Nancy!" And down she swooped with a sewing kit that appeared out of thin air. Also, my custom dress did not have a bustle for our first dance, so Nancy MacGyver'ed one out of safety pins. Oh, by the way, did we also mention that our venue double booked us and the earlier wedding party didn't leave at the time the venue "thought" they would? Yeah - there is no way we would have been as calm as we were if we had to deal with that ourselves. But Nancy and her team were able to set up on an extremely tight time frame without breaking a sweat. Ridiculous - I say. There are a dozen more things that I can’t write b/c of the 2000 word limit, but just know - you are in good hands when you hire Nancy - because she does not treat you like a client but like a friend.
    Trust us and hire Nancy (Tip: Book early).