42 Reviews for So Happi Together

Reception (1)
Full Planning (1)
Destination (1)
42 So Happi Together Reviews

Lance & I just celebrated the best day of our lives a few days ago - our wedding day. We, including our families, honestly don't know what we would've done without Nancy and her So Happi Together team, including Pae, Fane, & Kitty! We want to thank Nancy and her team for going above and beyond, for creating, designing, and planning our wedding, and for bringing to life the vision of our wedding! The romantic venue we chose had only provided the space (which is what we had wanted), and Nancy and her team were so professional, accommodating, and amazing when it came to introducing us to so many incredible vendors (DJ/Band, Catering, Furniture Rentals, Dinnerware, Cake, Linens, etc.)! Nancy has connections with so many amazing vendors!! I learned so much throughout the wedding planning process! :) She truly has a natural ability and talent to cater to each bride and groom, listen, create, and STRENGTHEN their beautiful design and vision for the wedding. Almost every guest has reached out to us saying it was the MOST beautiful, spectacular, and fun wedding they'd ever attended. Nancy and her entire team were so committed to our wedding as well! A pure and honest example of this would be when Nancy had her baby just a few days before our wedding day and came for our wedding set-up to ensure everything looked perfect. It meant so much to my family, Lance, and me that she was able to come. Thank you so much, Nancy, from the bottom of our hearts, for playing such a huge role this past year! Thank you so much, Pae, Fane, and Kitty for all your help, reassurance, and comfort! Thank you so much So Happi Together!! You guys are the best!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/24/18, 1 Review
4.2

Everyone at so Happi together is professional, organized, and super sweet! Highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Juhee, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

There are no words. Nancy took us on as clients despite everything she already has on her plate, and she handled the entire wedding process like a total pro. She was gracious and patient when the stress of everything started to get to me and my husband. She answered every question we wedding newbies had about what we could expect. She helped us pull off a MASSIVE undertaking getting every detail taken care of from the ground up at a private estate wedding- and was a complete godsend particularly in the two weeks before and the day of the wedding, right when we were getting overwhelmed by last minute to-dos, family, and our own wedding jitters. To top it off, every vendor she connected us with was not only talented and thoughtful about making our wedding unique, but they were all just a real pleasure to work with. This star-rating system could never adequately represent how much Nancy and her stellar team take on for their clients during such an emotional and momentous time in their lives. The best advice I could give a bride and groom-to-be would be to hire So Happi Together. They have so much expertise and wonderful taste, and all the while they keep in mind the meaning behind your big day.

Profile Picture Veronique, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Nancy is wonderful to work with and she brought our vision to light.

Profile Picture Diana, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

For any friends getting married, I would 100% recommend Nancy and the SoHappiTogether team! They made all our dreams come true for our wedding

Profile Picture Pamara, 7/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Selecting Nancy and her team at So Happi Together to plan our wedding was easily the best decision we made--we loved Nancy from the first meeting we had with her and never looked back. My husband and I come from different religious and cultural backgrounds, and needed to plan two different wedding ceremonies and receptions in a single weekend. Nancy created two very different wedding days that that each was incredibly beautiful, impeccably designed, and far beyond our greatest expectations. For one of the days, Nancy and her team transformed what literally was a pasture into a gorgeous event space that we still are dreaming about. The transformation was unbelievable and a testament to her vision and creativity. Nancy also is incredibly warm and was a joy to work with throughout the planning process. She's committed to her clients, loves and has a real talent for her job, and is just a true gem of a person. We couldn't have been happier with Nancy and her team (and only wish we had an excuse to be able to work with her again)!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Nancy was an absolute dream to work with! She was so kind, creative, and positive throughout the entire process. Her team is incredibly professional and made our wedding go so smoothly so we could enjoy every second. My friends even still talk about how much they love Nancy and her team! Would so highly recommend.

Profile Picture Carli, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Nancy Park and her team handled every aspect of my wedding with complete professionalism and care! Nancy was pregnant and emailing me from the hospital! There wasn’t anything she couldn’t handle or do for us! The entire day and the whole experience went off without one problem! I don’t think many people can say that about their big day! The caterers and florist and photographers and furniture rentals... she had nothing but the best to chose from! My wedding was gorgeous from head to toe! She’s so organized and on top of what you need that she makes the planning process feel fun and exciting!! It was like planning your wedding with one of your sisters! Her entire crew is amazing and some how they are all always on the same page and in-the-know! I’m still gushing to people ten months later about how the wedding was an absolute dream! I have Nancy and her team to thank!!

Profile Picture Tania, 2/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Wonderful. We had a beautiful evening that we never could have ever imagined. Thank you to Nancy and her brilliant team.

Profile Picture Joana and Steven, 12/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

The So Happi Together team is incredible! They have the best taste and are the most hard working group of people who will fight for you to achieve your wedding day goals. Nancy Park became more than a wedding planner to us and we truly believe she is a one of a kind.

Profile Picture Joana, 12/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We could not be happier with Nancy and her team! She planned and executed our wedding day perfectly. My fiance and I wanted to be fairly involved with the planning process, and she made it so fun and stress-free. From providing us with short lists of vendors that she thought would work well with our vision to offering up tips and guidance to make sure that we were maximizing our budget and staying on point with our wedding tone and theme, Nancy's input was invaluable. I know that we would not be able to select such amazing vendors (linens, furniture, glassware, florist, caterer, etc) without her input. She identified areas where we could save money and highlighted areas where she thought we should spend a little more to achieve maximum impact (she was so right about everything!!).
Aside from her expertise, Nancy is seriously one of the happiest and sweetest people we have ever met. From the moment you meet her all the way through (and after) your wedding day, she is so kind and cheerful. Don't underestimate the importance of having someone like this during your wedding planning process to keep you relaxed :) :) :)
Most importantly of all, Nancy REALLY brings it on day of. She takes care of every single little emergency you can think of. Bridesmaid left strapless bra at her hotel - one of Nancy's assistants drove her to get it. A vendor made an error on the welcome sign - Nancy was able to get us a new one within hours. The groom forgot the wedding bands at his hotel room and had to send a guest to pick them up, delaying ceremony start time - Nancy made sure that the bride never even knew about the incident to minimize stress! Every little detail was executed to plan, and we didn't worry about a single thing!
Our wedding day was flawless and we are so grateful to Nancy for being such an important part of our day. She is worth every penny. If you are thinking about working with her, don't hesitate for even a second. The best wedding planners go fast!

Profile Picture TIM, 9/17/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Full Planning, Destination, Ceremony, Reception

Nancy of So Happi Together was a dream come true during my wedding planning journey. I had called almost a dozen wedding planners until I met Nancy, and it was absolutely worth it. I'll never forget my first phone call with her, she was upbeat, warm and genuine from the get-go, and was so impressed by her wealth of experience in wedding planning. She even took time to speak with my mother, who was helping me with the wedding. My mom was so impressed by her, and she mom is a tough cookie :) Nancy is family oriented, honest, patient, professional and hardworking, and handled working with my family (which like many families are not always the easiest) with excitement and paid attention to every little detail. Having a wedding planner, especially one like Nancy, is worth every penny. Now anytime a friend of mine gets engaged, I quickly refer them to Nancy. So many of our guests at the wedding said that out of all of the weddings they've been to, they've never been so impressed by how it was all brought together. Not only was the venue she recommended the most beautiful place I'd ever seen, but the food was incredible, all the vendors and her team were friendly and attentive, and all at very reasonable pricing. So thankful for the hours of time Nancy and her team sacrificed to bring our day together. I look forward to more life events with her in the future. She will be your friend for years to come!!

Profile Picture Megan, 6/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Nancy is amazing. She understands your style and is able to execute the ideas you have floating around in your head. I highly recommend her. She creates the wedding of your dreams no matter the style. If you're on the fence, I would say, just do it and book her if you're lucky enough since she's in high demand!

Profile Picture Kim, 6/4/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

The team of So Happi Together is incredible. Been working together for more than a year and I must say that Nancy and her team went above and beyond our expectations. Thank you Nancy! My wedding was so beautiful, truly a dream come true and I couldn't have done it without you!

Profile Picture Katrina, 11/15/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Nancy is AMAZING! She went above and beyond our expectations to give us a wedding day that was a dream come true!

Not only is she very creative, open and innovative, she really cares about the couple and making their special day more than perfect in everyway! She brings a warmth and sincerity that is beyond compare!

She is not only a wedding planner, but is a friend who will be a part of our lives always!

Profile Picture User4573029, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Nancy is probably the most caring, hardworking, and creative person that I know. My husband and I would say that having her by our side throughout one of the sweetest moments in our lives was such a blessing. She always made us feel important and 100% comfortable! She's a rare breed...being a mother of two adorable children and still being able to coordinate impeccable and beautifully detailed events. Even when we didn't know what would look good, Nancy and her team always knew. We still don't know if anything went wrong on our wedding day. That's how amazing she is! It felt like the perfect day and it probably was the best day of our lives!! We love you, Nancy!! Our guests are STILL raving about how much fun they had..even all the parents, aunts, and uncles!! Now that's saying something...

Profile Picture Sarah, 11/1/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Our wedding was the best day ever! I know every bride might say that but Nancy at So Happi Together was essential to making our day perfect. Our expectations were beyond exceeded and we couldn't be more happy. I walked into our wedding in awe of how beautiful everything turned out. We're still on cloud 9! Nancy recommended the greatest vendors, listened intently to our wishes and was very honest about her suggestions when we needed her. She was always professional and made our nerves calm. On the wedding day, our bridal party, parents, and family were so thankful to have her and loved her work and personality. She was there for us in every way possible. We wish we could thank her a million times over for everything she did for us. Highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 10/4/14, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Nancy and her team were so helpful bringing ideas into real life. I never stressed the day of knowing that Nancy and team were there to take care of everything!! It turned out beautiful!

Profile Picture Stella, 4/19/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Nancy and her team are incredible! We knew that we wanted a planner to help us with our wedding, even though we were only planning to have 50 guests. As soon as we met her, we knew that she was the right person for the job! We had vague ideas about our whole vision, and over the next 14 months Nancy helped us bring that vision to life. She is everything you could want in a planner — organized, detail-oriented, experienced, knows so many great vendors that will match your budget — but it's her passion, dedication, and amazing eye for beauty that make her such a valuable planner.

I'm a perfectionist who gets overwhelmed and stressed out easily, so I knew I needed someone I could trust to take care of all the coordination. I was happy to delegate and defer to Nancy. The cost of her services is such a small price to pay for the peace of mind you get knowing that she is in charge! All throughout the process, especially as we got closer to the date, we knew that hiring So Happi Together was the best decision we made!

Nancy is professional and always quick to respond, but what made an immediate impression on us was her warm personality. You feel as if Nancy is planning her OWN wedding when she is helping you — we truly felt like we had a close friend doing everything because she's such a wonderful person. She and her team went above and beyond to make sure our day was everything we dreamed of. Before the wedding, several people told us to expect the unexpected, and that something always goes wrong, but that didn't happen for us. All throughout the day, our friends and family kept gushing about how fantastic everything was, and we have to agree! It exceeded our expectations, and we were able to relax and truly enjoy every moment because we had Nancy taking care of everything.

We had NO idea what we were doing when we started planning! So Happi Together created the most amazing day for us. Any couple would be lucky to work with Nancy and her team!

Profile Picture KJS, 4/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

So Happi Together team has done a phenomenal job of taking care of one of the most important events of our lives.

Nancy has done so much for us before, during, and even after our wedding. There was an incident where our venue's valet parking guys were asking for tip from members we already prepaid for. We didn't know this, but Nancy took care of it by going straight to our venue's supervisor.

Nancy also made sure both the bride and groom were doing fine. She always checked up on us and made sure we got everything we needed. I HIGHLY recommend So Happi Together to anyone who needs a great team for their important event. Five thumbs WAY up (if I had five thumbs)!

Also, her team gets booked fast, so you should contact them ASAP.

Profile Picture User3799951, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning

Nancy is an angel. A genuine wedding planning angel! Nancy made what might have been a stressful, tearful, decently beautiful wedding an absolute wedding dream. She’s simply amazing. Not only does she have impeccable taste, she has the most patience of anyone I know. And, I feel blessed to be able to say that I know her. She is one of those people that you instantly like, trust, and look forward to talking to. In fact, since my wedding is over, I really miss communicating with her daily through (many) emails and phone calls. I knew that whenever I opened my email, there would be many from her there, answering my infinite questions to her. I felt so calm and taken care of. In all of my time with her, she was kind, patient, brilliant, warm, funny, and SO on top of things. Her positive, efficient energy is infectious, and this is what I enjoyed most of all.

Nancy not only made me feel confident and stress-free, she also has such a great eye for detail, planning, and designing. She always listened to what I wanted and gave me lots of options, but what I loved the most was seeing what SHE thought because I trusted her style so much! I don’t plan weddings and am not great with tying everything together. She did this beautifully! My wedding, seriously, was picture perfect—all because of her.

On the wedding day, she and her oh-so-stylish (seriously, they were all so elegant!) team made sure everything went without a hitch. This peace of mind allowed me to have THE BEST time of my life.
I just can’t thank Nancy enough. And I just can’t say enough about how wonderful she is. She changed my life by helping to give me the most perfect wedding I could have ever hoped for, and didn't know I could have. She exceeded all my expectations and more. I absolutely loved working with her, and she will always have a very special place in my heart for all of the love, beauty, and joy she gave me—and allowed us to feel on this most special of days. What a great beginning!

Profile Picture Mishelle , 7/2/13, 9 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

My wedding would've been a hot mess if it wasn't for So Happi Together. Nancy is a coordinator straight out of a rom com movie- she is super nice, smart, professional, honest, friendly, cute, funny, organized, has great taste….I could go on and on, but to save time, I will end with this…the moment you meet her, you know she is the one!

When my [now] husband and I first met Nancy to discuss the whole layout of our wedding, it was definitely nerve-wrecking. We had no idea on where to even start. I definitely was not one of those brides that had my wedding planned out by the time I was 12. Nancy stayed calm and collected and totally helped organize our thoughts out, asking questions here and there to find out what our style was. She even told me about Pinterest (which I didn’t know existed) and asked me to gather some of my ideas there. That may have not been ideal since I pretty much “pinned” everything I liked- even different styles. Still, Nancy went through my Pinterest boards and if something didn’t match, she would tell me why and give me suggestions on what would work better! Through every meeting and e-mail correspondence, I started to see my wedding day form.

I think I was a bit hard to deal with because I remember using the words, “I don’t know” one too many times (I also had a few panic attacks in the middle of planning). Even so, Nancy was always helpful, patient, kind and genuinely interested in making this a special day for us. She even gave me advice on how to work with my mother-in-law!

On my wedding day, Nancy and her team made sure I didn’t have to worry about a thing. They were on top of everything! Design, vendors, timelines, etc. Our wedding was designed with a bit of me and my husband in mind and we couldn’t have wished for anything more. Without So Happi Together, our wedding would’ve been a disaster. I ended the night with a husband, a friend, and a wedding perfectly fit for me (I mean, us...).

Profile Picture Rina, 5/11/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

My wedding would've been a hot mess if it wasn't for So Happi Together. Nancy is a coordinator straight out of a rom-com movie- she is super nice, smart, professional, honest, friendly, cute, funny, organized, has great taste….I could go on and on, but to save time, I will end with this…the moment you meet her, you know she is the one!

When my husband and I first met Nancy to discuss the whole layout of our wedding, we had no idea on where to even start. I definitely was not one of those brides that had my wedding planned out by the time I was 12. Nancy was really patient with us and totally helped organize some of our thoughts, asking questions here and there to find out what our style was. Nancy went through my Pinterest boards and if something didn’t match, she would tell me why and give me suggestions on what would work better! Through every meeting and e-mail correspondence, I started to see my wedding day form.

Profile Picture Rina, 5/11/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Hiring Nancy was the best decision we made in planning our wedding! Nancy went above and beyond what we ever thought a wedding planner would help us with. She was so patient and understanding, we couldn't have asked for a more amazing person to plan such a special day. Everyone involved in our wedding loved her as well, all of my close friends and family still talk about how great she is!

Profile Picture brittany, 11/3/12, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Nancy and her team were wonderful on the my wedding day! Nancy has a very sweet, warm personality, but she can also take charge and is very organized. Everything from our rehearsal to our actual wedding day went smoothly. I had many family members flying in from Korea, so it made things a lot easier that Nancy speaks Korean. My older relatives definitely appreciated it, and her bilingual language abilities were an asset! To this day, I have several family members comment about my "really nice wedding planner" whenever they reminisce about our wedding day.

Lastly, Nancy and her team really went above and beyond the day of. I was actually quite sick the day of the wedding, and she had her team run to the store to grab me some medication. So much prep and heart goes into planning a wedding, and it's true when they say the actual day of goes by so fast. I'm so glad I had Nancy as my wedding planner!

Profile Picture User2373120, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews