So.Chic.Now Reviews

40 | Buffalo, NY

40 Reviews for So.Chic.Now

40 So.Chic.Now Reviews
  • User7509478 · 1+ year ago

Tanya was so amazing. She was flexible- when I slept through my hair trial she made other arrangements and came to my house later that day so that we could still do it. She was sweet and so personable yet professional she put me at ease and made me feel like I could be totally honest about what I wanted with my hair and makeup, and changes I wanted her to make. Her prices are incredible for the quality of her work, and I absolutely loved my hair and makeup the day of the wedding. I 100% recommend her and think she is the only one to go to for your Buffalo wedding

Joelle · Married on 10/07/2016

Tanya did my bridal makeup as well as my bridesmaids. She was friendly, professional and flexible as we booked her semi last minute. Very reasonably priced compared to some and we looked amazing!! I normally do not wear makeup so had no clue as to what I wanted.. she was very receptive to that and made my bridal makeup look super natural, making me feel so much more comfortable. I would highly recommend her! Thanks again Tanya!

Susan · Married on 08/13/2016

Sasha did the hair and make up for me and my bridal party this past summer. She was amazing! From the trial session to the day of, she was great. Very attentive to what style I was looking for. Very reasonably priced, and she brought two other ladies with her so it went a lot faster. All of the ladies were wonderful! Would highly recommend this company!

Kate · Married on 08/09/2015

I booked last minute and they were flexible, quick to respond, and friendly. My mother and I both looked great for my wedding. Andrea was so nice and did a great job.

Valerie · Married on 05/30/2015

We hired So Chic Now to do the hair and makeup for the bridal party on site at our wedding. They were prompt & professional. I was able to show them a picture of what I wanted & they were able to recreate the look just the way I wanted. We were all very pleased with them.

Jennifer · Married on 10/18/2014

I was so happy how my hair and makeup turned out for my big day! Tanya did an amazing job and I couldn't thank her enough! Both my bridesmaids hair turned out amazing too. One of them has hair that never curls and her curls stayed in the whole time! I would totally recommend them again! Thank you again :)

Jen · Married on 09/13/2014

Tanya and her team was Amazing! Arrived promptly and got right down to work! So awesome that they come to you on your big day.....made it much more enjoyable to lounge with my ladies the morning of the big day! Not to mention the most important part....the HAIR AND MAKEUP! Everyones turned out awesome! My grandma was in LOVE with how beautiful my hair was and how impressed by how makeup was just right! This dynamic duo listened carefully to what I wanted and truly made my visions come alive! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

Sent on 12/09/2014

So.Chic.Now's reply:

Jen thank you so much! We loved being there with you and creating a very special memory for your big day!

Katie · Married on 08/09/2014

Sasha did hair for my wedding and Andrea did makeup. They did an amazing job and myself and the bridal party all looked wonderful! The makeup definitely lasted all day without any touch-ups needed. Our hair lasted all day as well, and we all looked just as good at 11pm as we did at 11am.
    Sasha is great at getting the look you want as well - a couple of my bridesmaids just gave her general ideas of how they wanted their hair and it turned out great!
    It was also really nice because my mom, who only got her makeup done, was having trouble with her hair (it's relatively short and she was just putting a little barrette in it). Sasha helped her out no problem, even though she didn't really have to.
    I liked Sasha's abilities so much that I have found a new hair stylist and will definitely be using her from now on for my regular haircuts!!

• Vicky

Vicky · Married on 06/28/2014

Tanya was wonderful! She was flexible with finding a day for my trial with me living out of town. My hair and makeup was absolutely beautiful. Sasha was her assistant to do my girls hair and she was also very friendly and even braided our flower girls hair!

Nichole · Married on 06/06/2014

Tanya was awesome! She did a wonderful job on our hair and makeup for myself, bridal party, and mom. She is accommodating, personable, and easy to work with. Everyone was very happy with the way they looked and everything was on time.

Sent on 06/10/2014

So.Chic.Now's reply:

Thank you so much Nichole! You all were so nice :) hope you had a beautiful wedding day

Rachel · Married on 05/31/2014

Tanya and her staff were excellent to work with. They showed up on time and ready to work. They did exactly what everyone wanted for hair and makeup. All of us looked stunning! I had several compliments about my hair. I couldn't have been happier and would recommend her to anyone!

Jessi · Married on 05/25/2014

Tanya and her staff were fabulous! They were right on time in the morning and knew exactly what to do when it came to set up, which was great because I was pretty flustered! They kept a great schedule, someone was always in the hair or makeup chair, and they even had time to take a couple of our family members from out of town who wanted hair and makeup done last minute! Many of my girls were open to hair styles and makeup design and the concepts that Tanya and her staff used on each of them were flawless. I had a picture of what I wanted my hair to look like. All I had to do was show Tanya and she NAILED IT. It was a rockabilly/pin up style that I was nervous about asking for as it looked a little complicated and when she was finished my hair looked EXACTLY like the photo! I'm not a big makeup person, I hardly wear any at all. The makeup stylist knew exactly how to achieve the natural look that I wanted for my photos. I couldn't have asked for a better team. My girls all looked gorgeous and I have never felt more beautiful in my life. I can't thank them enough!

Sent on 06/09/2014

So.Chic.Now's reply:

Thank you so much Jessi for the kind words! You and your group of gals were a riot! So glad I was a part of your special day!
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 02/21/2014

Tanya is an amazing beautician. She was professional, creative, and very responsive. She did my hair and airbrush makeup exactly as I had envisioned it. She came right to my bridal suite and did hair and makeup for me and my bridal party. She arrived at 9:30 am and stayed until 3:30 pm perfecting our wedding day looks. She had no problem handling every request I had. She is truly spectacular and I highly recommend her!

Sent on 02/23/2014

So.Chic.Now's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Lisa ! You guys were so fun!

Amazing! Was extremely flexible and able to do. Any hairstyle we picked! Professional and personal I would recommend Tanya every time!

Sent on 03/12/2014

Thank you so much! :)

Ellen · Married on 11/23/2013

Tanya and her assistant came to our hotel for hair and makeup. This was the first time I had met her as we've only been communicating through email since I live out of town. From the first email to the morning of the wedding, she was so easy to reach, and answered any questions or concerns that I had. She was on time showing up, and even finished an hour earlier than she planned while doing hair and makeup for 6 people! I showed her a picture of what I wanted for my hair, and she made me look 100 times better than I could've ever imagined. Thank you so much Tanya!

Sent on 12/09/2013

So.Chic.Now's reply:

Ellen it was such a pleasure to meet you and your wedding party! Thank you for the kind words

Megan · Married on 09/07/2013

Tanya is AMAZING!!!! She did my makeup for my wedding and I could not believe how awesome I looked! She is very professional and knowledgable about the products she uses. A couple of my bridesmaids and my mom had Tanya do their hair as well and of course they looked great! I recommend her to everyone that I know who is looking for a stylist. Thanks Tanya for making me and my bridal party look gorgeous!

Sent on 12/11/2013

So.Chic.Now's reply:

Thank you Megan! Your group of friends were so fun to work with! Going to the chapel and.... :)
  • Yvonne

Yvonne · Married on 08/11/2013

I contacted So Chic Now after I received a referral from a friend who had used them in the past. I called on short notice, less than a week before my wedding, and they were able to accommodate me and serval others in my party with hair and make up. They arrived at the exact time we scheduled, and worked wonders on us. I have very thick, curly hair, and was scared it'd be a mess. But not only were they able to duplicate the style I wanted but it also lasted the entire day. As for make up, I couldn't believe how beautiful they made me look. I felt like a princess before I even put on my dress. I would highly recommend these ladies to anyone. I was so very glad I called them.

Sent on 09/06/2013

So.Chic.Now's reply:

Yvonne you and your wedding party were such a blast! Im glad you found us :)

Jenalee · Married on 07/24/2013

Tanya did an awesome job on my hair & makeup for my wedding, & my bridesmaids. There was tons of chaos at my house on my wedding day due to us doing a dinner here afterwards for everyone. She stayed calm & focused through all the chaos and craziness!! She does a wonderful job with the airbrush makeup, and it stayed perfectly all day.

Sent on 07/26/2013

So.Chic.Now's reply:

Thank you so much Jenalee! I had a great time with you all.

Melanie · Married on 07/14/2013

Tanya was amazing! She definitely cares about you looking beautiful on your special day and is so flexible :) She listens to your needs and tries so hard to make sure she is giving you what you want. Amazing stylist! Definitely going back to her for any major event.

Sent on 07/15/2013

So.Chic.Now's reply:

Melanie, thank you so much! It was an Honor to be a part of your wedding day! Your niece was a doll. Enjoy being a newlywed :)

Keri · Married on 03/08/2013

I knew Nadine before she performed hair and makeup for my wedding, as my hair stylist. She was very up front about her prices, and actually booked my date before I ever gave her a deposit. She picked a great stylist to help us with the day, as we had three bridesmaids and a mother of the bride and mother of the groom. She met us at the hotel on time, and in high spirits. They both worked hard to stay on time. I chose my hairstyle before the wedding, but they only got my bridesmaids on the spot and did a great job with them. Nadine did a great job on my hair and makeup. I definitely stood out of the group, with longer lashes and makeup that was more glamorous, which made me feel special. She spent the most time on my hair and makeup, as should be done for the bride! I even had an extra request for my soon to be mother in law, and she quickly responded to my request with no extra charge. Even when one of my bridesmaids who decided she wanted makeup (even though she declined to have her makeup done before) Nadine took it in stride and fit her in. She stayed until the end of getting ready to help, as we were disorganized! Nadine did an awesome job at an extremely valuable price. I recommend you check her out!

My bridesmaids and I absolutely loved Nadine for our hair and makeup. She is incredibly talented, so nice and very professional. She came to the hotel we were staying at-very accomodating to do our hair and makeup. I can't say enough good things about her. I recommend to all future brides or for everyday service!

Jessica · Married on 08/03/2012

Loved working with Nadine. She was a pleasure to work with from the start to the finish. Always got back to me in a timely matter. They did a great job with both hair and make-up for myself and my whole bridal party.

Nadine and Laura did myself and my bridal parties hair and make up! I personally felt like a super model and all the other girls kept telling me how pretty they felt as well! The whole night we were all getting comments on how beautiful we all were and I got many comments at the end of the night of how my make up and hair looked the same as it did earlier in the afternoon at our ceremony! Nadine is such a sweet and caring woman! My bridal trials went so well and she did my hair and make up full out, she didnt just kinda throw it up to give me an idea of what it would look like she did everything! I go to Nadine now for everything! Her and Laura are the ones responsible for making me look beautiful and gave me this huge confidence!! The best part is that they travel to your house which is so amazing and made the morning of my wedding that much more wonderful getting beautified at home instead of a salon and running around! WE LOVE HER!

Christine · Married on 07/06/2012

Nadine was awesome. She showed up on time and was very professional. She did any style we asked for with ease. She handled 11 people with no issue and we looked gorgeous. Thanks Nadine! I highly recommend her!!!

Katie · Married on 06/30/2012

Nadine at So Chic Now was amazing to work with for my wedding! She did my hair and makeup as well as 4 of the girls in my bridal party. Very professional and quick to respond to all questions! She did such a fabulous job suggesting styles that would go well with each of us, and followed through! I absolutely loved my hair and makeup for the wedding, and I couldnt have asked for more! Definitely suggest using So Chic Now to all future brides! She did an absolutely fantastic job!