Snazzy Cakes Reviews

24 | Duluth, MN

24 Reviews for Snazzy Cakes

24 Snazzy Cakes Reviews

Tracy · Married on 01/05/2018

Our cake(s) were absolutely stunning! And tasted amazing! We originally had booked, paid and did all the taste testing, design etc with another cake company before we found Snazzy Cakes. We were crushed when we got the call from our original cake place, stating they were going out of business and could not complete our order. This is a month before the wedding. Thanks to the folks at The Greysolon Ballroom we found this info out DAYS before we were finally able to come in contact with them. I emailed our coordinator Mariah in a panic and asked what I should do! She highly recommend Lyndsey from Snazzy cakes! Everything we planned at the first place Lyndsey made happen! The only change we made was the flavoring! We went with red velvet! I have never seen a red velvet cake that was more beautiful. The red was such a rich beautiful color. We told her what we were looking for and within a week she was emailing us sketches of our cake for any changes/additions. Lyndsey and our coordinator Mariah kept in touch and shared photos and sketches to ensure everything matched perfectly! We highly recommend Lyndsey at Snazzy Cakes!

Snazzy Cakes 1
    Snazzy Cakes 2
    Snazzy Cakes 3

Kari · Married on 10/14/2017

Snazzy Cakes did an amazing job on my dream wedding cake. From the cake tasting to the design process to final presentation everything was wonderful. The cake tasted so delicious, our guests loved the different flavors. Perfect!

Shannon · Married on 10/06/2017

The cake was gorgeous and delicious! We had a lot of complements! Highly recommend her!!!

Snazzy Cakes 4

Jordann · Married on 09/29/2017

Beautiful work, friendly :). AND such delicious cake!

Sent on 11/25/2017

Snazzy Cakes's reply:

I loved the design of your cake, but it doesn't even come close to your dance that I saw you all practicing when I delivered! Sooooo amazing!

Emily · Married on 09/23/2017

Snazzy cakes is the best place around for wedding cakes and cupcakes! I was so pleased with the design and how delicious it was. We got so many compliments on how tasty it was. So glad we had snazzy cakes apart of our special day! Highly recommended

Sent on 09/14/2017

Snazzy Cakes's reply:

Emily, it was an absolute joy to work with you and contribute to you beautiful day!

Laura · Married on 09/16/2017

Lyndsay is a master of her craft. The cake was gorgeous. And the cupcakes were beautiful as well. They also tasted delicious. Best in the Duluth area by far. Great customer service and amazing product.

Sent on 09/30/2017
    Snazzy Cakes 5

Snazzy Cakes's reply:

Laura and Vince, it was such an honor to be a part of your special day. I loved your input on your cake and together we were able to create a perfect piece of edible art. Thank you and congratulations!!!

Ljuba · Married on 09/10/2017

It was such a pleasure working with Lyndsay on our wedding cake. Her home cake studio is charming and she treated us to a leisurely tasting on her porch. She worked with us to find the right design for our evert and it turned out gorgeous (and delicious). She also took care of all of the setup and service at the reception. Thanks Lyndsay!!

Sent on 10/16/2017
    Snazzy Cakes 6

Snazzy Cakes's reply:

Ljuba and kyle, I enjoyed creating for your wedding more than words can say. You two make my heart soar with love.

Hannah · Married on 09/03/2017

They did an absolutely amazing job with our cake! We asked for a small cake and I provided pictures for them on what I was looking for. We don’t live in the area, so all communication was done via email. The cake far exceeded my expectations! On top of looking beautiful, it tasted amazing! Highly recommend!

Caroline · Married on 08/12/2017

This was such a great experiance. We met at the wedding show and out of all the stands this one stood out because of how friendly Lyndsay was. She continued to be easy to work with and very attentive. She made it worry free and stress free. The cake preview was perfect for a Bride trying to invision how her weding cake would look. Guests commented on how beautiful the cake was and how great it tasted. We will order from Snazzy Cakes again.

Amanda · Married on 08/12/2017

Snazzy Cakes was absolutely wonderful to work with! Lyndsay was totally on board with our vision and exceeded our expectations!

Caroline · Married on 08/12/2017

We loved how on top of it they were. Everything was perfect!

Christopher · Married on 08/06/2017

Absolute pleasure & oh so tasty! Everyone commented on how great it was.

Sent on 11/26/2017

Snazzy Cakes's reply:

Your cake was so fun to create! One of the most unique wedding cakes to date! Thank you

Danielle · Married on 07/29/2017

Very friendly captured our vision in the cake and desserts. Went above and beyond of what we expected.

Morgan · Married on 07/22/2017

Lyndsay at Snazzy Cakes is the BEST! Not only is her work beautiful to look at but it is unbelievably delicious! She was able to take inspiration from photos I had liked and create her own unique design which she was able to share with us through a very cool digital sketch.
    Also, because we got to try many samples prior to placing our order, I could not pick just one favorite flavor so we ended up getting a 3 tier white cake and 2 kinds of cupcakes (red velvet and cookie's n cream) and they were all phenomenal.
    Oh, and we had planned on saving the top tier of our cake for our first anniversary but I have a feeling that we won't be able to resist devouring it before then. :)
    Thanks Lyndsay!!

• keniki

Nicole · Married on 07/14/2017

Lyndsay was so fun and flexible! About six months before the wedding we changed venues, colors, EVERYTHING,and she totally rolled with the punches and re-designed the cake to fit our new space.

Sent on 11/21/2017

Snazzy Cakes's reply:

because you two are just way to awesome to not! Thank you two so much!

Brittany · Married on 07/01/2017

​Amazing. Our whole experience with Lyndsay & Snazzy Cakes was just all around amazing. The tasting was delicious and helpful in creating the design of our cakes. The virtual sketch is SO AWESOME! I don’t like surprises, so I loved being able to see what my cakes would look like before the wedding day. And then the wedding day arrived and I was blown away at how gorgeous they were in person!! She put so much work into all the little details of each layer, and it was the most beautiful (AND DELICIOUS) thing I’ve ever eaten. Thank you, Lyndsay, for being so dang kick-ass!

Kelly · Married on 06/23/2017

Wonderful!! The cake was delicious and we loved working with her!

Jay · Married on 05/20/2017

The cake was so amazing! Many of our guests commented on how beautiful and tasty the cake was. We were afraid there wouldn't be a piece to put away for out 1 year anniversary.

Sent on 11/16/2017

Snazzy Cakes's reply:

You guys are the best! Your cake was so incredibly fun to create! Thank you

Sarah · Married on 12/16/2016

Lyndsay did such an amazing job, I've never seen a more beautiful cake in my life. She was great to work with. She listened to what I was looking for and even sent a cake sketch beforehand, which if you're a worrier like me really helped put my mind at ease. The sketch was beautiful, and really depicted what the caked ended up looking like on the big day. Not only was it pretty, it was delicious too! I had so much positive feedback from my guests on how great it tasted. Highly recommend.

Terese · Married on 10/08/2016

Lyndsay did an amazing job creating our wedding cake! It was beautiful and delicious. She is awesome to work with. We highly recommend her.

Cassidy · Married on 09/24/2016

I cannot express how happy I am to have found Snazzy Cakes. I didn't want to go with one of the "popular" cake places in Duluth, MN such as How Sweet It Is or The Exchange. Those places are over prices and while they do have tasty cakes, it wasn't something I was over the moon about. I learned about Snazzy Cakes through a friend of a friend via facebook. I wish it was easier to find people like Lyndsay to do cakes, because she is truly amazing. From the moment we met her, I was blown away by the presentation of the cakes we were about to try. I am a sucker for presentation and it was so adorable. Then we tried the cake and I was just amazed about how delicious it was. My husband hates buttercream but LOVED the buttercream Snazzy Cakes makes. Snazzy Cakes also was great in making a surprise cake for my husband. He among many of our wedding guests loved the "hunting" grooms cake she made and everyone asked us who did the cakes and cupcakes. I will recommend her to everyone and anyone I know who is getting married or who wants a beautiful cake. She also delivered and set up our desserts which saved me so much time and stress!!! Thanks again Snazzy Cakes. I will be going to this company for any future events where I need amazing cakes and cupcakes!

Kristy · Married on 09/23/2016

Snazzy cakes made our wedding cake which people can not stop talking about! The flavor was amazing and the cake was gorgeous. She was able to create a cake that was beyond our best dream. We would highly recommend going with snazzy cakes!

Brittney · Married on 04/06/2013

I have had snazzy cakes do my wedding and grooms cake, as well as a cake for our anniversary and my husbands birthday. No matter what I ask her to create she goes above and beyond! I literally drive 6 hours round trip for her cakes!! We used here In Kentucky when we were stationed there and are beyond excited to have her back in MN!

Ashley · Married on 06/09/2018

3.0

Lyndsay made our glitzy and glam wedding cake and cupcakes. Our cake was goooorgeous and went with the style of our wedding beautifully! It tasted so good to boot! We also had three different kinds of (DELICIOUS!) cupcakes, and she made them look so perfect with our cake. Our dessert table was just so pretty...and nummy haha. Snazzy Cakes is THE PLACE to go in Duluth for baked goods for your special event...hands down.

Snazzy Cakes 7