Snapshots Photo Bus & Booths Reviews

17 | Theresa, NY

17 Reviews for Snapshots Photo Bus & Booths

Brian Jung · Married on 08/09/2019

Open booth with couch was s lot of fun!

We hired Snapshots Open Air Booth for our wedding a month ago in CNY and couldn’t have been happier with them! I am currently wheelchair bound, so Heather worked with me to come up with a decorating/staging idea to make it comfortable and fun for me and all of our guests. We ended up setting up a couch and making a kind of living room-esque staging...something she was looking to experiment with for some time and it ended up working out great and I believe is a service they will continue to offer in the future.

Their prices are competitive, communication was great, brought all of the props we needed, complete setup without us having to worry about them, pics look great, multiple strips printed, custom graphics on the strips and digital downloads available for not only the strips but individual pics as well. The photobus is also very cool even though we decided to not use it.

I highly recommended Snapshots for your event!

Sent on 09/13/2019

Erin · Married on 09/23/2017

This was one of the highlights of our wedding! Heather is the BEST - she was consistently responsive, so easy to work with, and very professional from start to finish. When she arrived at my wedding, she was so friendly and we hit it off right away!!

Everyone LOVED Penny, the photo bus. It is truly gorgeous, in pristine condition. You can see the effort that Heather and her husband put into restoring it and making it truly one-of-a-kind. The attention to detail was also incredible - in addition to bringing tons of props for people to pose with, they also brought lots of decor to put in and around Penny to create a truly comprehensive and unique experience. They also included a thoughtful backdrop and photo strip that were clearly suited to our colors and themes.

The value for the price is exceptional. We had gotten quotes from one or two similar services (not that the photo bus is very common!) and they were outrageously expensive. Snapshots is reasonable and you can't beat the quality and value you get. On top of that, everyone was so impressed by Penny and had an amazing time taking photos and Heather got the digital copies over to us quickly so everyone could have access to the memories! It was truly one of my favorite parts of the night. I recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 10/04/2017

Snapshots Photo Bus & Booths's reply:

Erin - that is the sweetest review I have ever had...it literally brought tears to my eyes. You and Stephen are amazing and in another life I would definitely want to be your best friend. I am starting a new business late in life that I have so much passion for. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for allowing us the honor of being a part of your wedding day. Heather

Suzie · Married on 07/01/2017

I don't think I have ever requested a quote from a company for anything and gotten the response time that I did with Snapshots Photo Bus and Booths. I am getting married in Lake George and I WANT THE VW BUS! I hesitated because it is more expensive than other booth types, but I am getting soon much more. We are doing a nautical themed wedding and Heather has connections. She sent me a proposal of what the decor will look like outside and inside the bus and I just said SOLD! My guests will be blown away with what she has come up with. I cannot wait for my wedding day. Snapshots Photo Bus and Booths is the company everyone should hire this year for their wedding.

Snapshots Photo Bus & Booths's reply:

Suzie, I make every effort to respond as quickly as possible to any that has an interest in my company. Your nautical wedding is going to be totally AWESOME!!!! We are looking forward to it.

Heather · Married on 05/24/2017

Best photobooth out there :) !!

Sent on 05/24/2017

Nancy · Married on 05/23/2017

No Advise. Heather has everything under control

Sent on 05/31/2017

Gretchen · Married on 05/20/2017

The hit of the party! We always enjoy it!

Michelle · Married on 05/13/2017

Great experience and would highly recommend SnapShots for any event. We had them at our school's prom and students loved it. Everyone I dealt with was very professional and helpful; from booking to set up and take down.

Sent on 05/24/2017

Lindsay · Married on 05/06/2017

Absolutely loved the service!! The images are amazing, fun, many props to use, flexible with hours, and a lot of memories!

Heather · Married on 05/06/2017

Hands down you need to have a photobooth at your wedding. Guests have so much fun with them. It is a wonderful treat for them to each walk away with a memento of the evening of celebration. Thank you Heather for offering and providing us with such a great time.

Sent on 05/23/2017

Lydia · Married on 12/31/2016

HIGHLY recommend Heather and her team for any event! pictures are great quality and working with them is always completely stress free!

Janice · Married on 10/15/2016

We had Snapshots Photo Booth at our wedding. Heather was so helpful with everything and our experience was a pleasant one. She even helped us find the DJ who made the night even better. All of our family and friends loved going into the booth and walking away with their photos. She even had custom photo folders made that coordinated with our wedding and they made the best wedding favors. Heather's setup is very professional, the props were awesome and she even wiped them down after each use. I would highly recommend Snapshots Photo Booth they are the best photo booth co. in the area.

Snapshots Photo Bus & Booths's reply:

Janice, thank you for taking the time to write a 2nd review for me, it is most appreciated.

Monica · Married on 09/10/2016

My son chose Snapshots Photo Bus and Booths for his wedding last year. He and his partner were very satisfied with their services. Not everyone, unfortunately, is open to LGBT weddings and the owner didn't blink an eye. She knew all the right questions to ask and made them feel like any couple getting married. I never did say thank you to her so, when I saw her request for reviews on Facebook, I knew this was my chance. Thank you, Heather for making my sons wedding day to the love of his life the best day ever.

Snapshots Photo Bus & Booths's reply:

Monica, thank so much for the kind words. I really love what I do and enjoy being a part of such a miraculous day. Your son(s) wedding was beautiful and I was happy to be a part of it.

Matthew · Married on 07/23/2016

Snapshots was the icing on the cake to our reception. We ended up with over 150 high quality photos of our guests that we can enjoy forever. We added photo folders that matched our wedding theme. They were a great addition at a reasonable price. Heather and her team were awesome. She went out of her way to hook us up with other wedding vendors in the area. Snapshots is more than a photo booth at your wedding, she treats you like family and goes above and beyond what is expected. Best photo booth in the 1000 Islands, hands down.

Snapshots Photo Bus & Booths's reply:

Matthew....well what can I say...Your Wedding was Kick A**! I know you will appreciate that! Everyone loved the booth and had a great time.

Jackie · Married on 10/24/2015

I knew Heather was the right person as soon as I got her initial email.I had requested quotes from 2 other photo booth companies in the Watertown area and knew as soon as I had all 3 in hand who we would go with. Her attention to detail, even in an email was enough for us to know that even if she was more than the others she was the best choice. We opted for adding photo folders and our guests raved about them. They make the best wedding favor. My daughter expressed the theme she wanted to go in and Heather followed through with no disappointment. Her photo card layout was spot on, not generic looking like some that I have seen. Best photo booth company.

Snapshots Photo Bus & Booths's reply:

Jackie, thank you I try really hard to make all my designs look nice. I hate nothing more then seeing images of cards from other events and other photo booth companies with plain lettering lost on the card and nothing uniform. Thank you for noticing my commitment to detail.

Michelle · Married on 06/04/2017

Very professional and accommodating for our Roaring 20's themed event. I would recommend to anyone looking for a photo experience.

Sent on 06/09/2017

Jennifer Corradino · Married on 01/12/2019

2.2

Still waiting...

I got married on January 12th, 2019. I will say that I was super excited to have these guys at my wedding! Everyone loved the photobooth set up and the custom dog heads I requested. My major issue with this company is that my mother-in-law purchased us a photo album as a surprise .. and it's been 10 months and we haven't received it We've called (starting in March/April) and spoken about the issue. Originally it would be delayed a few weeks because of a shoulder injury/repair. Then a family tragedy happened and I was very understanding. But by August I wasn't getting any responses to my emails or calls. I had my husband call from his number and leave a message. No returned call. I comment on a public platform (Instagram) and I am told it was sent months ago (but we never received it). More calls with no answers. My mother-in-law called saying she wanted to inquire more information and she got a call back. When she said who she was she was told that they were ordering our book and it would be with them by October 11th... Here we are November 12th and I still don't have this photo album... Wondering if being refunded is the better option if you can't produce the product we purchased? Hoping that posting our experience here will get us a response soon!

Sent on 11/12/2019

Brandon Waxman · Married on 08/17/2019

1.0

Heather was dishonest and cancelled the day before our wedding

I recently hired snapshots to bring their camper photo booth to my wedding. However, two days prior they informed us the camper was unfinished and would not be coming, in spite of the fact that Heather had confirmed with both us and our planner that she would be there. We were surprised and didn't understand why we hadn't been informed earlier (we made the reservation months in advance). Heather offered to bring one of her free standing booths, we arranged a place for it and asked that she please do so. She then cancelled that as well and in the end, our wedding went without a photobooth. I was truly shocked by Heather's lack of professionalism or integrity. If you want to have someone actually show up as scheduled, I strongly recommend you find another vendor.

Sent on 08/26/2019

Snapshots Photo Bus & Booths's reply:

I am sorry that you feel this way. Sometimes things beyond our control force us to appear unprofessional when in reality the actions we took were.