Snapshoot Photobooth Reviews

88 | Lutz, FL

88 Reviews for Snapshoot Photobooth

Snapshot worked with me every step of the way! What isnt there to love about this company! They help me create the amazing design that was just right. They gave each guest a copy of the pictures they were in, no having to cut the strip to share! The attendants at our wedding were friendly and extremely professional! If I had to do it over I would still use their company!!

Sent on 01/08/2013

Amber · Married on 11/28/2012

OMG everyone had such a blast with the photo booth at our wedding! The staff were amazing! I am very impressed with the quality of pictures. The cd they give you at the end of the night not only includes the photo strips, it includes individuals of each of the photos on the strips which is awesome! The scrapbook was our guestbook and the photo strips were our wedding favor. The planning of our photo strip design was easy and seamless. I am so glad we chose Snapshoot for a lifetime of fun memories!

Sent on 12/17/2012

Lisa · Married on 11/03/2012

The photobooth was a hit at our wedding! Everybody had such a great time and loved the photos!

Sent on 12/12/2012

Everyone had so much fun taking pictures for themselves and the bride and groom at the photobooth. The people staffing the photobooth were very professional and did a great job organizing everything. They were able to put the bridal couple's monogram on all of the picture strips and were very easy to work with. I have already recommended this vendor to my friends.

Sent on 08/16/2012
  • F

Sarah · Married on 07/06/2012

Snapshoot was a HUGE success at our wedding reception. We decided to go with a photobooth as our wedding favor to guests. After looking at a couple other companies we decided that Snapshoot offers the most bang for our buck. The guests LOVED the photobooth, it had someone in it all night taking pictures. I loved that they had someone there to help the guests get the pictures and someone there making a scrapbook that I could take home at the end of the night- it even included a cd of the photos so I could upload them on to the computer. Snapshoot listened to what I wanted and didn't charge me an obscene amount for a time when they weren't being used ( when the guests were eating dinner). We are so glad we choose Snapshoot, they truly made our wedding more memorable!

Sent on 07/10/2012

Rachel · Married on 06/30/2012

We use Snapshoot Photobooth for every party/event that we can! They are the best, and we had so much fun with them at our wedding. We will definitely be using them again!

Sent on 07/27/2012
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 06/09/2012

This was such a huge hit at the reception! I had so many people tell me how much they loved this and said they had gone in a couple times :) The best part was that instead of doing a sign in book, they were able to put together a scrapbook of the pictures people had done in the booth and people signed next to them AND every person who went in the booth for the picture was able to get a copy either in color or black and white of the pictures they just did! It was amazing!!! :D

Sent on 06/17/2012
  • Carrie

Carrie · Married on 06/08/2012

Can I just start by saying how glad we are that we choose to have SNAPSHOOT Photobooth at our wedding?! Omgoodness, the pictures are hilarious! Everytime we look at our "guest book", we die laughing! This was so much fun, and the SNAPSHOOT crew was GREAT! The props are too funny! Thank you so much SNAPSHOOT- You guys made our night! Extremely professional, reasonably priced, timely and a GREAT TIME. They will not disappoint!

Sent on 06/22/2012

Tracy · Married on 05/26/2012

This is service is worth every penny!! This was the hit of the party and everyone left with stacks of photo strips. On top of the the quality of the photos was better than all other photobooths we looked at.

The guys manning the photobooth were awesome and got people to make fun faces and/or try on fun accessories. We also paid for the scrap-booking service which is well worth it and in the end you have an album of pictures in your hands at the end of you wedding....too awesome.

Sent on 06/16/2012

Matthew · Married on 04/20/2012

Cliff Sumner was able to make my wedding go from Great to Amazing by providing excellent service and a great deal on the booth. snap shoot truly delivers quality at a great price. now we have memories for years and years :)

Sent on 07/25/2012

Leah · Married on 03/24/2012

What a great idea, everyone loved this, and the pictures and scrapbooking option were great to look at after the wedding. The staff were fun, and easy to work with! Would recommend to anyone, I quoted around and they are the best priced for the photobooth companies!

Sent on 04/10/2012

Brittany · Married on 03/03/2012

I can't say enough about Snapshoot!! It completely made our reception and all of the guests LOVED it!! It was well worth the money, and the company is very easy to work with. If you're trying to decide if you need a photobooth at your wedding, you do. And you need this company!

We also paid the extra for the attendant with the scrapbook- Well worth it!!

Sent on 07/25/2012

Katie · Married on 02/11/2012

My groom and I had our reception at the Rusty Pelican. This photobooth was such a great addition to the party! My guests enjoyed this so greatly, and really got into it, which for us created an AMAZING guest book! We laughed and laughed at the tons of sweet and silly photos they left us in the book. The props were so great and made us laugh! People were in and out of the booth multiple times all night long!! The quality of the photos was crystal clear and the cropping is great as well. I have noticed in photo strips from other booths at other weddings I have attended in Tampa, that the pictures aren't cropped enough, which doesn't create the "booth" feel. We were still able to fit 10 people in some of our photos and they still came out adorable! The attendants were professional, yet fun and helpful. I really felt like even they were enjoying the party, and my guests. We had the photobooth as our favor along with glass coasters that Snapshoot was able to order for us. It is actually a favor my guests will use with their own memories inside. I have and would recommend them above any others that I have experienced at other events/shows. Thank you Snapshoot for the amazing memories you created for us!

Sent on 02/21/2012

Kaitlin · Married on 06/17/2011

Everyone loved the photobooth! The attendants were fun and so nice to everyone. It was such a great v alue compared to some other photobooths out there and everyone thought it was the best thing ever at our wedding. Would recommend to every bride!

Sent on 06/18/2011

Jessica · Married on 05/13/2011

Cliff and his attendants were great! Everyone LOVED the photo booth! Kids loved all the props and even the adults got into character in the booth. I got pics of almost everyone at the party! This was perfect, because I didn't get to spend a lot of time with some guests and I am relieved to know they had fun. I got some fantastic pics with my new hubby, my bridesmaids, and my long-time friends. I already have some framed and you get the prints on CD to keep and share as you please. My guests got to keep their strips and I got a print of each photo taken. It was great. I will be hiring this company for my birthday party. :) If you want a super-fun wedding, get a Snapshoot photobooth. I can't recommend them enough.

Sent on 05/22/2011

Dana · Married on 03/12/2011

These guys were great! Their price was about HALF of what the competition wanted. They were quick to respond through email, and really went the extra mile to make my wedding reception fun for all. I really appreciated that when I couldn't find my checkbook (the day of!!) they just offered to email me an invoice online. Problem solved. Great people, great service, five stars!!

Sent on 03/23/2011

Jessica · Married on 11/06/2010

The photobooth is a great idea. All of our guests loved it. My now husband thought it was a silly idea at first, but he was wrong and ended up loving it. This is great for all ages. Our booth attendant, Cliff was just great. He has a fun personality. Also, for the price they can not be beat either. I looked at several other companies and a few were double the cost of Snapshoot. Snapshoot is the way to go, you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 11/08/2010

Tina · Married on 09/24/2010

Adding a photo booth to our wedding was definitely an impulse purchase, and when we got to the nitty gritty of the budget and started to look at cutting costs we did consider cutting the photo booth to save money. However, I can not tell you how happy I am that we did not cut this part of our wedding reception, the entertainment value and photos far exceed what we spent. Every time I talk to one of my guests, irrespective of age they all rave about the photo booth and tell us how much fun they had. In addition my husband and I are thoroughly enjoying the scrapbook, it is great to have pictures and a CD available to take home that night, as our wedding photos will not be available for a couple of weeks still. We opted to use the photo booth scrapbook instead of a standard guest book,the pictures are so fun and it gives people a chance to write something more memorable than the standard guest book. Our guests also embraced the props which did surprise me, but it was such an icebreaker, people started with the photo booth during the cocktail hour, and it really helped people get to know each other and get into a fun mood. I can not say enough good things, this was a great addition to our wedding reception, if you are considering the booth, definitely do it, you will enjoy working with these guys.

Sent on 10/04/2010
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 07/24/2010

To be completely honest about this one I had to do some convincing of my husband to agree to get a photo booth for our wedding reception. I succeeded and to make a long story short he came back and said what a great idea it turned out to be. These guys were a lot of fun and it really put a nice touch on the evening. All our friends and family had so much using the hats, etc to make faces and defines their moods. I made an album and we have already looked back and laughed at these so many times since our reception. I would recommend Snapshoot to anyone looking for photo booth fun. Kris was very helpful with getting me set up and the guys who came out to set everything up were funny and fun. Thanks all!

Sent on 08/12/2010

Jennifer · Married on 06/26/2010

This was one of my favorite things from our Wedding Day. Kris and Cliff from Snapshoot are Awesome!!! They have the best personality for this. We went to their shop prior to the wedding and they let us get in the photobooth and try it out. The day of, they bring the photobooth and a person to make a scrapbook. You can pick color or black and white photos. The pictures come in two's with our name and date on the bottom. The guests get one copy for a souvenier and the other goes in the scrapbook, which was our guest book. We got so many compliments from our guests. This was definatley worth the money!

Sent on 07/20/2010
  • crystallegg

Crystal · Married on 06/19/2010

Renting the Snapshoot photobooth was the best thing that we did at our wedding, people are still raving about how much fun they had in it.
    It created memories that a wedding photographer would NEVER get.... Pictures of people making silly faces and couples kissing.... It was such an amazing idea, I am so glad we used the Snapshoot company and the photos we got from it are priceless. I would recommend the Snapshoot company to EVERYONE !!!

Sent on 10/06/2010
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 05/01/2010

This was a fairly last minute idea but I am so glad I did it! All of my guests LOVED it!! Kris with Snapshoot was very easy to work with and they provided a great service including fun props at a price that was much lower than some others I had found.

If you want something fun and different at your reception, I highly recommend Snapshoot Photobooth!

Sent on 05/24/2010

Breanna · Married on 03/13/2010

We are so happy that we had a Snapshoot Photobooth at our wedding - my mom was insistent on having a photobooth and I'm happy that she convinced us :-) Our guests had such an awesome time taking photos..and so did we! It's such a cool, creative idea to have guests take photos and sign as part of our guest book. Everyone loved it and we are so happy to have all the photos as souvenirs. It was also great because we could send out photos of the guests along with their thank you notes. Cliff & Kris were also wonderful to work with - they were friendly and incredibly flexible! We were able to use a logo that my friend designed for us and they made everything work perfectly. We would definitely recommend Snapshoot Photobooths for any wedding :-)

Sent on 06/15/2010

Drew · Married on 12/18/2009

The vendor was EXTREMELY supportive and encouraging throughout the entire process. Setup was a breeze. He worked well with the entire bridal party. The guests found it to be one of the most fun and roomy booths that had been in. The props provided were unique and awesome. The prints came out fast and perfectly. We had guests going in multiple times just for the fun of it.

Sent on 07/20/2012

Celeste · Married on 08/02/2009

Snapshoot Photobooth provided a photobooth to our event on Saturday, October 19th. They were great. They showed up early and the staff was very professional and responsive. We were very happy with the communication and the graphic they came up with for our photostrips. Most importantly, our guests had a blast visiting the photobooth and taking pictures.

Sent on 10/27/2013