Smooth Tie-The-Knots- Month Of/Day Of Wedding Coordination Reviews

Smooth Tie-The-Knots- Month Of/Day Of Wedding Coordination 5
Smooth Tie-The-Knots- Month Of/Day Of Wedding Coordination 6
Smooth Tie-The-Knots- Month Of/Day Of Wedding Coordination 7

Ashley · Married on 08/03/2013

Jackie was amazing to work with! She made my wedding planning process so much easier than I thought it could be! I was busy starting a new job and moving during the planning process and Jackie took all the stress away from me. She was the main contact person with my other vendors and was able to communicate with me via email during the work day. She was always able to answer any questions I had along the way! She even had so many templates and documents for me to use to make RSVP lists, goody bag inserts, photo lists, and much more! Jackie was very organized and always knew what was going on! She made the rehearsal a breeze and quick (it was hot!). All the wedding party complimented me on how smooth everything ran and appreciated the little "joke" and "laughs" Jackie provided along the way! I would definitely recommend Jackie to help on your special day!

• User3112018 · 2+ years ago

Hire Jackie! We only met her days before our wedding but the things she accomplished and helped us with in that short time were phenomenal and greatly appreciated!! Our only regret is that we didn't hire Jackie sooner!

Merrel · Married on 07/05/2013

If you ever need a wedding day planner, Jackie Raez is your woman! Even though we just hired her for the day of the wedding, she communicated her ideas and visions months before the wedding. Jackie communicated with us and our vendors monthly to make sure all details were arranged in order to make my daughter's wedding the best day of her llife!

Rebecca A · Married on 06/22/2013

Jackie Raez was invaluable to our family in the organizing of and troubleshooting on the day of our daughter's wedding. Each family is unique and the dynamics challenging when under pressure. Jackie helped to keep our planning process on track, managed difficult personalities and situations with ease, and helped in so many ways that it would be impossible to list them all. However, perhaps the finest quality Jackie possesses that even tops her incredible attention to detail is her compassionate heart which is wrapped in the most friendly and easy-going personality I have ever encountered.

Her services are an incredible value and more necessary than you might imagine at the beginning of your event planning process. She took the pressure off of us so that we might focus on friends and family... thank you so much , Jackie!

R. · Married on 06/15/2013

Jackie is absolutely the best you could ask for as an event coordinator! Our wedding went off without a hitch and I attribute it to Jackie's amazing ability to keep all parties informed, communicating with one another and keeping my daughter, the bride on an even keel and stress free. Whenever we had a question about anything, she would get back to us promptly, without delay. Jackie could charge 10 times her fee and still be worth the cost. Outstanding value with more than outstanding results! If I had to do it all over again I would rely on Jackie again with one change...I would ask her to begin working with us even earlier in the process. She is truly a jewel in the wedding planning arena!

Kelley · Married on 06/15/2013

I was recommended Jackie by Tiffany with Your Event Solutions as she had recently married herself! Jackie could easily bill that much herself due to the most magnificent customer service she provides but she continues to provide top notch service at a great price There was not a single moment where she was unreachable! All emails and phone calls were promptly returned during the planning process and she was integral during communications between vendors! If there was a problem that needed solving, she was on top of it! In fact, she even does a fantastic job helping ease family tensions during the planning process!Jackie is great no matter the location of your wedding. however, If you're getting married at Lake Lanier she is power house! She has been working with all the preferred vendors at Lanier for many years and can communicate with them prior to the wedding. We lost our table names the day of, she worked closely with DJ Tod (also amazing!) to work out a solution! It all worked out and had I not heard my parents discussing misplacing the table names I would never had known it had even happened! Bottom line- Book Jackie Raez w/ Smooth Tie the Knots! She's fun, friendly, bubbly and most of all gets the job done efficiently and for a bride she makes it stress free! She markets as day of coordinator but I honestly felt that I had someone there every step of the way. Unlimited communication was key to this! (Ashley Baber does not offer this For $1,800 you had limited communications unless you paid for her full package that could take up to $3,000 of your wedding budget.) Jackie goes out of her way to do extra work in order to give a seamless wedding! She gave a care kit for my maids and I day of, full of bobby pins, toothpaste, candy, snacks, etc anything you could think of! She even heard one of my bridesmaids lamenting that she had lost her lighter and bought her one!Jackie is a gem and if you use Jackie you will not be disappointed!

Vickie · Married on 06/08/2013

Jackie & her assistant were wonderful!! They made sure everything was taken care of kept the wedding right on schedule. We could not have made the wedding such a success without them. I would certainly recommend Jackie to future brides to help give you the peace of mind that you need for your big day.

Kristen · Married on 06/08/2013

Jackie was amazing! She was so very helpful from the very beginning. We started planning about 14 months before the wedding and we secured Jackie around that time I believe. From there she always kept in touch whether it was just touching base or seeing how I was doing! She answers emails so quickly too, I sent her many with random questions and always got a quick response! When the time got closer we met face to face a few times and each time I always left feeling more confident than before, she really takes care of every angle and every person. She truly cares about you as a person and as 'Bride.' The Big Day went very smoothly thanks to Jackie! She brought a Bridal Emergency kit to the suite for us while we were getting ready as well. Everyone that Jackie spoke with had nothing but great things to say about her! I was so thankful and blessed to have Jackie there to help with everything, she truly made the day Smooth!! I can't wait for my other friends to get married so I can make sure they use Jackie!! Thank you Jackie for making sure my Wedding Day was AMAZING! I appreciate you!

Sent on 06/24/2013

Smooth Tie-The-Knots- Month Of/Day Of Wedding Coordination's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind works Kristen and Chris! It was just an honor to get to know you and your family way before you wedding date! I wish you and Chris many blessings in your new phase of your lives! Keep in touch!!!!
  • Y

Yvonne · Married on 03/30/2013

Jackie was great and easy to work with during our planning and on the actual wedding day! It was wonderful to have someone in charge not only of protocol and procedure but of the many details of a wedding ceremony! Her advice was invaluable as was her " emergency" kit! Jackie also added her personal touch to make the ceremony more beautiful with her decorative signs and arrangements! She was the MOB's go to " man"!

Lynn · Married on 09/22/2012

I am the Mother of the Bride and my daughter selected Jackie Raez from Tie the Knot as the Day of Coordinator. Both my daughter and I live out of town in two different states so it was important that we have an excellent day of coordinator. The wedding was at Emory University and the reception was at The Garden's of Great Oaks so there was a lot of separate vendors involved. The day of Coordinator is a misnomer because Jackie did so many things before the wedding that certainly weren't just connected to the wedding day. My daughter had a very clear vision of her Mediterranean wedding reception. She and I were very detailed in what we wanted and Jackie was perfect!!!! What made her excellent wasn't just her ideas to help us but her professionalism. What I wanted in a day of coordinator was someone who would look after the details on the wedding day what I got was someone who did it in the few weeks before.All communication was easy and open. Jackie always responded quickly and often took the initiative. She coordinated all our vendors really well. It was such a relief not to have to do that. But most important was everything was always put in writing from the very first meeting up into the morning of the wedding. She put in writing what each vendor, family member etc was to do and when to do it. There was no confusion . She decoreted our venue exactly how we wanted. When there are multiple vendors and two different sites involved that is very critical. Jackie's timeline for the wedding week-end was amazing in it's detail and not one thing was left off. We constantly revised it during the week and again at the rehearsal and on the day of the wedding. Jackie is wonderful, professional and also just a very nice person. Our wedding was flawless and Jackie had a big part in that. She has my highest recommendation.

Kelly · Married on 06/02/2012

Even though I was only a bridesmaid in this wedding, I still coordinated with Jackie for several weeks before the wedding, and to say that she is unbelievable, is an enormous understatement. Jackie is God's gift to weddings and brides anywhere, and I HIGHLY recommend her. She covered EVERY base, went out of her way to ensure that the bride, groom, bridesmaids, groomsmen, families, friends, vendors, and everyone else involved in the wedding was happy and where they needed to be on time. The wedding went off without a single problem, and a huge portion of that was due to Jackie's organization, coordination, efficiency, and clear experience in the world of weddings.

Kudos, and Thanks, Jackie!!! You're the best

Sabrina · Married on 06/02/2012

I couldn't be happier with the services provided by Jackie Raez of Smooth Tie the Knots! Jackie was wonderful - she did so much more than I ever expected and went above and beyond in everything she did. She had a creative solution for anything that came up, and coordinated with all of the vendors I hired regularly until the big day. The timeline she created was extremely detailed, and she was able to work all of our feedback into the schedule so we got to have the perfect day we wanted. I can't think of enough good things to say about Jackie and Smooth Tie the Knots!!

Tiffany · Married on 03/31/2012

Jackie was absolutely amazing to work with. She did a great job at keeping everyone informed, from all of our vendors to my energetic wedding party, everyone always knew what to do and when to do it. I really appreciated that she respected my controlling personality, and made feel comfortable enough to turn it over into her hands. She answered every silly little question I had and never made me feel like I was losing it. She organized everyone and made the event flow smoothly. Having someone like Jackie, to handle all of the things behind the scenes, made my wedding the best experience and very enjoyable. To this day we are still getting wedding guest telling us how amazing Jackie and her assistant were. Jackie truly cares about making sure your special day turns into the day you have always dreamed of!

Morgan · Married on 09/24/2011

Jackie was amazing! She truely made every little detail in my scatter brained mind come together. We booked her last minute, less than a month before the wedding, and it was like she was with us from the beginning. I thought I could handle it myself and didnt want to spend the money on the coordinator, but when I lost it last minute I knew I needed someone to keep it together so that I could enjoy my time.

You name it, Jackie has thought of it and had it. From a day of survival kit, to gift card box, to snacks and encouragement she thinks of every detail. When my hairdresser backed out two weeks before the wedding she was waiting with referrels. When I ended up in the hospital a week before she worked with me and for me and let me rest. She managed both of my crazy families and even helped get the little kids where they needed to be and where they didn't. Jackie was the best about making sure she met my opinions, yet made everyone else feel that their input was valued. She kept control and was very sweet and personable....and patient!

She really made our day come together in everyway and helped make our wedding perfect. I would recommend her to anyone for any type of wedding. She is truely professional, but so considerate. I loved my entire experience with her and give her an A++! Book Jackie, its the best decision you will make for your wedding. :)

Mandy · Married on 08/13/2011

Jackie is AMAZING! I was two weeks away from my wedding day when my day-of-coordinator (family friend) backed out. I found Jackie on wedding wire and emailed her right away. She was very responsive, emailing and texting me with questions and pricing. She swooped right in and had everything organized according to what I needed. This was nice since I am an “A-type” personality and like to be in control of everything. She made the transition of information easy in order to make sure I felt comfortable with her being our day-of-coordinator. She met with my fiancé and I to ask questions and contacted my vendors right away to introduce herself. I loved working with her and having her on my wedding team. She went above and beyond throughout the two weeks leading up to our wedding as well as during the rehearsal and wedding day. Her assistant was fantastic too! What an awesome duo and a great value. I really appreciate Jackie for making the travel to Atlanta to be our day of coordinator. Thank you for making our day so outstanding and making sure we stayed on-time the entire day.

Jacinta · Married on 09/04/2010

Jackie, did a great job as a wedding planner for my daughter's wedding. She was always responsive and willing to help even at the last minute. She is an effective communicator and always at ease in conversations.

Caroline · Married on 09/04/2010

Jackie was our day-of-director and made me feel completely at ease with the process. She created timelines, contacted members of our wedding party and vendors, and reminded me of little things that I otherwise wouldn't have thought of. She was quick to respond to emails, and flexible with being able to meet in person. I did not want to pay for the cost of a wedding planner, but the value that Jackie as a DOD provided for the low cost was too good to pass up. I am very glad that Jackie was our DOD - she helped our wedding go off without a hitch, and as a bonus is a lovely person to work with!

Lauren · Married on 06/06/2010

Through out my whole wedding experience my mother and I kept saying, "Thank God for Jackie!" Jackie was very helpful and always 1 step ahead. She was available whenever you needed anything and was always willing to help. I HIGHLY recommend Jackie to any bride!!!

Sent on 06/09/2010

Smooth Tie-The-Knots- Month Of/Day Of Wedding Coordination's reply:

Thank you so much Lauren! It was a great pleasure in being with you and Ryan on one of the most important days of your lives! Best Wishes in your new journey together!

Michele · Married on 05/15/2010

Jackie is an absolute dream! She made every part of planning our wedding easy. Her responsiveness was quite impressive; most ideas/thoughts/concerns would pop into my head later in the evening yet she always replied to my emails that same night. Needless to say our wedding day was stress-free, seamless and completely enjoyable! She was able to keep me calm while keeping everyone else in the know of where to be and when. Jackie Raez is a godsend!

Lori · Married on 07/26/2009

Jackie is incredibly awesome! High energy, fast thinker, terrific planner...extremely knowledgeable in all aspects of the wedding...there are so many details yet she has a talent for keeping everyone calm, focused and practical in the process. Jackie manages her time wisely and gets down to brass tacks without losing focus. Her memory for what the bride and groom specifically want is beyond belief!

Joe · Married on 05/12/2018

We could not have made our wedding day as special as it was without Jackie! Flawless in every way and was one of the best decisions we made.

Jackie played a vital role in organizing our wedding day, starting from months ahead of the wedding until the wedding day, Jackie planned the wedding in such a professional way and with full devotion to her work. Thus, our wedding day went by so smoothly, thanks to Jackie. I recommend her highly to anyone who wants to have wonderful, entertaining and memorable wedding day!

Emily · Married on 04/23/2016

Jackie was great. She gave me some great documents to make sure we were covering every aspect of the wedding night. She wrote out a detailed agenda for the night which let me enjoy the night know that she had a plan. She and her assistant did an AMAZING job decorating the inside. I provided decorations and they made it beautiful. Jackie also brought some decorations of her own that really helped make the place look amazing. I would definitely recommend her in order for any Bride to be able to enjoy the night.

lily · Married on 05/16/2015

Jackie Raez was very organized wedding coordinator.

Patricia · Married on 10/27/2016

Jackie is very lovely and eager to help. I would have given a 5 star for value if I had let go and given her more to do! So I guess that was a fault of mine and not hers!! She was very helpful with keeping me on track and making sure I got my tasks accomplished. My wedding ran very smoothly and I heard nothing but great things about how the evening went!