Smooth Tie-The-Knots- Month Of/Day Of Wedding Coordination Reviews

Smooth Tie-The-Knots- Month Of/Day Of Wedding Coordination 3
Smooth Tie-The-Knots- Month Of/Day Of Wedding Coordination 4
Smooth Tie-The-Knots- Month Of/Day Of Wedding Coordination 5

Lynn · Married on 09/13/2014

Jackie made our day flow so smooth. We did not worry about anything, and prior to the wedding she would keep us on track as far as what we should be doing. She is very detail oriented and professional. We would highly recommend Jackie for a stress free day, with no worries.

Sent on 10/21/2014

Angela · Married on 08/29/2014

Jackie Raez was truly wonderful! She is filled with wisdom regarding the wedding process! Jackie worked extremely well with my family and I to make my dream wedding become a reality! Having Jackie as our wedding coordinator enabled our families to fully enjoy the wedding without worrying about the details! Jackie and her team went above and beyond to accommodate any need during the wedding! They are an energetic, extremely efficient and caring team! I highly recommend Jackie!

Sent on 11/24/2015

WOW!! I cannot say enough about Jackie. She calls herself "month of" coordination- it's really more like "any time you need her" coordination! She is so knowledgeable about every facet of a wedding (even my Jewish wedding). I was married at Lake Lanier Islands Resort. I can certainly attest to her knowledge and comfortability with that location specifically. She calmed my nerves and helped my planning processing all along the way- even up to a year before my wedding. Her fee is so extremely reasonable for the services she provides. On the day of the wedding, I was able to enjoy every single second, because I knew Jackie and her assistant "had my back" and would not let anything slip by. I just love Jackie as a person and as a professional.

Sent on 07/01/2014

Jackie was fantastic and such a good value for the money! She was very responsive and ensured everything was organized with vendors and even printed out timelines for the bridal party since the timeline was different for the bridesmaids vs the groomsmen. Her assistant Janine was also excellent and made sure my hubby and I had drinks and food throughout the wedding. Also, Jackie brought her emergency kit which came in real handy as my bridesmaid accidentally ripped the bottom of her dress. You seriously can never be perfectly prepared, but Jackie is there to help you every step of the way! She also went the extra mile when I couldn't find my candy buffet items and was able to use her contacts at Lake Lanier and was able to get my items back the next day. She is reliable, professional and responsive. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/23/2014

Ellen · Married on 06/07/2014

Thanks to Jackie and her staff, my daughter the Bride, my daughter the Matron of Honor, and myself were able to fully enjoy all the festivities of the ceremony and the reception, and not miss a single moment. We did not have to worry about making certain that things and people were lined up and in place for the next event on the wedding agenda because Jackie was very thorough in her planning and chronicled every detail that my daughter wanted included -- nothing was missed!!! It was such a pleasure working with Jackie and having the assurance that not only would everything be seamless, but all of our guests would have a delightful evening. Thank you Jackie for helping me make certain my daughter had the wedding of her dreams!!!!

Sent on 06/17/2014

Susan · Married on 05/31/2014

Brides. Mothers of Brides. You may not think you need any type of event planner but you need Jackie. The first day we talked she told me her job was to handle everything so I could enjoy the day with my daughter. She told me that if there were problems, I would not know about them until the next day. She was true to her word. Her attention to detail in so many areas kept us on schedule to get everything done before the wedding. I have never met anyone so willing and gracious to take on so many tasks. Anytime we did not know who to turn to or how to make it happen, Jackie handled it. She developed timelines for the service and reception and dealt with all vendors. She made sure everything was in place. She was flexible about times and places to meet. She knows what she is doing and is well respected by those in the industry. She earns her fee many times over. I recommend her most highly and without reservation. Quite simply, as I have told her many times, she is the best.

Sent on 06/03/2014

Leslie · Married on 05/31/2014

Jackie was an AMAZING event planner and made my wedding day perfect. She met with us numerous times before the wedding to make all the details were perfect. On the wedding day there were no flaws, or if there were I had no idea! Jackie and her team were such a pleasure to work with, and I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 06/07/2014

Joshua · Married on 05/26/2014

Jackie was great. She stayed on top of everything that we needed to get done in preparation for our wedding day. We didn't have to worry about anything! I would definitely recommend her services to anyone planning a wedding. She will make sure everything goes smoothly on your special day.

Sent on 06/11/2014

Heather · Married on 05/26/2014

Jackie was amazing! She is extremely organized, professional, and just as sweet as she can be. She came in for us at the last minute after being robbed by a former coordinator. She jumped right in and hit the ground running. I didn't have to worry about a thing, a complete 180 of what I had just experienced! Would recommend her in a heartbeat!

Sent on 06/13/2014

Elizabeth · Married on 04/12/2014

I would recommend Jackie to everyone. We did most of the planning, but when it came to pulling it all together that last month and the day we could not have done it without Jackie. My daughter wanted me to be able to enjoy the wedding and Jackie made it possible. Love you Jackie and thank you so much!

Sent on 04/14/2014

Stephanie · Married on 04/12/2014

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Jackie! Throughout the entire planning process, Jackie ensured we were on the right track and was always willing to help in any way possible. Our rehearsal and wedding day flowed smoother than I could have ever imagined. I've encountered other wedding planners that were bossy and rude, but Jackie couldn't be further from that. She was so sweet to everyone and played a huge role in making sure our big day was absolutely perfect!!

Sent on 11/17/2014

Dee Dee · Married on 11/01/2013

Where do I begin? Jackie came highly recommended and I was nothing but pleased with her services! From day one, Jackie went above and beyond, on each and every detail. She made a bride's planning that much easier, much more smooth. Her attention to detail, her knowledge, her organizational skills, are top notch. I was on the fence about a hiring a "day of" coordinator; one of the best decisions that I made and worth every cent!

Sent on 11/21/2013

Megan · Married on 10/12/2013

Jackie was an absolute pleasure to work with. We added her services only 2 weeks before the wedding and you would have thought we had been working together for 6+ months prior to wedding. She was very on top of things and our wedding stayed on schedule and nothing was out of olace. Her services are very recommended and will continue to refer her for anyone who is having a wedding. Thank you again Jackie for everything!!

Sent on 10/16/2013

Ashley · Married on 08/03/2013

Jackie was amazing to work with! She made my wedding planning process so much easier than I thought it could be! I was busy starting a new job and moving during the planning process and Jackie took all the stress away from me. She was the main contact person with my other vendors and was able to communicate with me via email during the work day. She was always able to answer any questions I had along the way! She even had so many templates and documents for me to use to make RSVP lists, goody bag inserts, photo lists, and much more! Jackie was very organized and always knew what was going on! She made the rehearsal a breeze and quick (it was hot!). All the wedding party complimented me on how smooth everything ran and appreciated the little "joke" and "laughs" Jackie provided along the way! I would definitely recommend Jackie to help on your special day!

Sent on 08/14/2013
  • User3112018 · 2+ years ago

Hire Jackie! We only met her days before our wedding but the things she accomplished and helped us with in that short time were phenomenal and greatly appreciated!! Our only regret is that we didn't hire Jackie sooner!

Sent on 07/28/2013

Merrel · Married on 07/05/2013

If you ever need a wedding day planner, Jackie Raez is your woman! Even though we just hired her for the day of the wedding, she communicated her ideas and visions months before the wedding. Jackie communicated with us and our vendors monthly to make sure all details were arranged in order to make my daughter's wedding the best day of her llife!

Sent on 07/07/2013

Rebecca A · Married on 06/22/2013

Jackie Raez was invaluable to our family in the organizing of and troubleshooting on the day of our daughter's wedding. Each family is unique and the dynamics challenging when under pressure. Jackie helped to keep our planning process on track, managed difficult personalities and situations with ease, and helped in so many ways that it would be impossible to list them all. However, perhaps the finest quality Jackie possesses that even tops her incredible attention to detail is her compassionate heart which is wrapped in the most friendly and easy-going personality I have ever encountered.

Her services are an incredible value and more necessary than you might imagine at the beginning of your event planning process. She took the pressure off of us so that we might focus on friends and family... thank you so much , Jackie!

Sent on 06/26/2013

R. · Married on 06/15/2013

Jackie is absolutely the best you could ask for as an event coordinator! Our wedding went off without a hitch and I attribute it to Jackie's amazing ability to keep all parties informed, communicating with one another and keeping my daughter, the bride on an even keel and stress free. Whenever we had a question about anything, she would get back to us promptly, without delay. Jackie could charge 10 times her fee and still be worth the cost. Outstanding value with more than outstanding results! If I had to do it all over again I would rely on Jackie again with one change...I would ask her to begin working with us even earlier in the process. She is truly a jewel in the wedding planning arena!

Sent on 06/20/2013

Kelley · Married on 06/15/2013

I was recommended Jackie by Tiffany with Your Event Solutions as she had recently married herself! Jackie could easily bill that much herself due to the most magnificent customer service she provides but she continues to provide top notch service at a great price There was not a single moment where she was unreachable! All emails and phone calls were promptly returned during the planning process and she was integral during communications between vendors! If there was a problem that needed solving, she was on top of it! In fact, she even does a fantastic job helping ease family tensions during the planning process!Jackie is great no matter the location of your wedding. however, If you're getting married at Lake Lanier she is power house! She has been working with all the preferred vendors at Lanier for many years and can communicate with them prior to the wedding. We lost our table names the day of, she worked closely with DJ Tod (also amazing!) to work out a solution! It all worked out and had I not heard my parents discussing misplacing the table names I would never had known it had even happened! Bottom line- Book Jackie Raez w/ Smooth Tie the Knots! She's fun, friendly, bubbly and most of all gets the job done efficiently and for a bride she makes it stress free! She markets as day of coordinator but I honestly felt that I had someone there every step of the way. Unlimited communication was key to this! (Ashley Baber does not offer this For $1,800 you had limited communications unless you paid for her full package that could take up to $3,000 of your wedding budget.) Jackie goes out of her way to do extra work in order to give a seamless wedding! She gave a care kit for my maids and I day of, full of bobby pins, toothpaste, candy, snacks, etc anything you could think of! She even heard one of my bridesmaids lamenting that she had lost her lighter and bought her one!Jackie is a gem and if you use Jackie you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 06/28/2013

Vickie · Married on 06/08/2013

Jackie & her assistant were wonderful!! They made sure everything was taken care of kept the wedding right on schedule. We could not have made the wedding such a success without them. I would certainly recommend Jackie to future brides to help give you the peace of mind that you need for your big day.

Sent on 06/11/2013

Kristen · Married on 06/08/2013

Jackie was amazing! She was so very helpful from the very beginning. We started planning about 14 months before the wedding and we secured Jackie around that time I believe. From there she always kept in touch whether it was just touching base or seeing how I was doing! She answers emails so quickly too, I sent her many with random questions and always got a quick response! When the time got closer we met face to face a few times and each time I always left feeling more confident than before, she really takes care of every angle and every person. She truly cares about you as a person and as 'Bride.' The Big Day went very smoothly thanks to Jackie! She brought a Bridal Emergency kit to the suite for us while we were getting ready as well. Everyone that Jackie spoke with had nothing but great things to say about her! I was so thankful and blessed to have Jackie there to help with everything, she truly made the day Smooth!! I can't wait for my other friends to get married so I can make sure they use Jackie!! Thank you Jackie for making sure my Wedding Day was AMAZING! I appreciate you!

Sent on 06/24/2013

Smooth Tie-The-Knots- Month Of/Day Of Wedding Coordination's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind works Kristen and Chris! It was just an honor to get to know you and your family way before you wedding date! I wish you and Chris many blessings in your new phase of your lives! Keep in touch!!!!
  • Y

Yvonne · Married on 03/30/2013

Jackie was great and easy to work with during our planning and on the actual wedding day! It was wonderful to have someone in charge not only of protocol and procedure but of the many details of a wedding ceremony! Her advice was invaluable as was her " emergency" kit! Jackie also added her personal touch to make the ceremony more beautiful with her decorative signs and arrangements! She was the MOB's go to " man"!

Sent on 04/21/2013

Lynn · Married on 09/22/2012

I am the Mother of the Bride and my daughter selected Jackie Raez from Tie the Knot as the Day of Coordinator. Both my daughter and I live out of town in two different states so it was important that we have an excellent day of coordinator. The wedding was at Emory University and the reception was at The Garden's of Great Oaks so there was a lot of separate vendors involved. The day of Coordinator is a misnomer because Jackie did so many things before the wedding that certainly weren't just connected to the wedding day. My daughter had a very clear vision of her Mediterranean wedding reception. She and I were very detailed in what we wanted and Jackie was perfect!!!! What made her excellent wasn't just her ideas to help us but her professionalism. What I wanted in a day of coordinator was someone who would look after the details on the wedding day what I got was someone who did it in the few weeks before.All communication was easy and open. Jackie always responded quickly and often took the initiative. She coordinated all our vendors really well. It was such a relief not to have to do that. But most important was everything was always put in writing from the very first meeting up into the morning of the wedding. She put in writing what each vendor, family member etc was to do and when to do it. There was no confusion . She decoreted our venue exactly how we wanted. When there are multiple vendors and two different sites involved that is very critical. Jackie's timeline for the wedding week-end was amazing in it's detail and not one thing was left off. We constantly revised it during the week and again at the rehearsal and on the day of the wedding. Jackie is wonderful, professional and also just a very nice person. Our wedding was flawless and Jackie had a big part in that. She has my highest recommendation.

Sent on 10/06/2012

Kelly · Married on 06/02/2012

Even though I was only a bridesmaid in this wedding, I still coordinated with Jackie for several weeks before the wedding, and to say that she is unbelievable, is an enormous understatement. Jackie is God's gift to weddings and brides anywhere, and I HIGHLY recommend her. She covered EVERY base, went out of her way to ensure that the bride, groom, bridesmaids, groomsmen, families, friends, vendors, and everyone else involved in the wedding was happy and where they needed to be on time. The wedding went off without a single problem, and a huge portion of that was due to Jackie's organization, coordination, efficiency, and clear experience in the world of weddings.

Kudos, and Thanks, Jackie!!! You're the best

Sent on 06/05/2012

Sabrina · Married on 06/02/2012

I couldn't be happier with the services provided by Jackie Raez of Smooth Tie the Knots! Jackie was wonderful - she did so much more than I ever expected and went above and beyond in everything she did. She had a creative solution for anything that came up, and coordinated with all of the vendors I hired regularly until the big day. The timeline she created was extremely detailed, and she was able to work all of our feedback into the schedule so we got to have the perfect day we wanted. I can't think of enough good things to say about Jackie and Smooth Tie the Knots!!

Sent on 06/20/2012