Smooth Tie-The-Knots- Month Of/Day Of Wedding Coordination Reviews

Smooth Tie-The-Knots- Month Of/Day Of Wedding Coordination 5
Smooth Tie-The-Knots- Month Of/Day Of Wedding Coordination 6
Smooth Tie-The-Knots- Month Of/Day Of Wedding Coordination 7

Megan · Married on 08/12/2017

Jackie was like a second mother to me who never left my side and was there for me from beginning to end. Jackie was extra professional, well organized and always stayed on top of everything we discussed. Jackie knew all my vendors and was able to help me communicate and keep everyone organized. Jackie paid attention to every detail and helped my overall vision come to reality. Above all Jackie was able to help keep my crazy family organized, and stay on time, which is an impossibility considering all of our family dynamics! Jackie was worth every penny and more! She loves what she does and you can tell, she loves her brides. Jackie went to every vendor meeting I asked her to go to with me and she was always just a call or text away. She was there for me when I needed her most and helped me make decisions through the whole planning process. Wedding day was a dream and a complete breeze because Jackie handled and dealt with everything. so the only thing I had to do was try to take in all the moments. It was a gorgeous day thanks to Jackie! Thank you for everything and more! With much love -Megan and Matt-

Mary · Married on 07/15/2017

Jackie Raez was awesome! I didn't know what to expect but she went above and beyond my expectations! We met at least 4 times during the year to discuss our plans. Plus many emails and texts. She gave invaluable information and suggestions. The last few weeks she took over with all the vendors making sure everything was on schedule and done the way we wanted. She was more than a day of coordinator. I am so glad we went with Jackie! We think it was the best money spent! And it was a value!

Sent on 07/18/2017

Smooth Tie-The-Knots- Month Of/Day Of Wedding Coordination's reply:

Thank you so much Mary for the kind words! We surely enjoyed working with you and seeing all the care that you put as the Mother of Bride so that Kayla can have a most memorable day! Many Blessings and Thank you for trusting in us!

Sharen · Married on 06/03/2017

Jackie was amazing! Can't say enough about the services she provided us throughout the whole planning process and wedding weekend. She takes charge and leaves no detail undone. I was the mother of the bride and she made sure to take care of any and all issues so that I wouldn't get stressed out. She is friendly and attentive and knows her business. Shoutout to her assistant Lisa also! She was a huge asset. Would definely use again and recommend.

Kayla · Married on 06/03/2017

Best money spent for the wedding! Jackie is such a sweetheart and wonderful person! Always made sure we were on track with planning! She is classified as a "day of" planner but was with us through the entire process! Even the minister during the ceremony made sure to recognize her and her assistant because he was so impressed with their professionalism and keeping him informed! Jackie works very well and often with all my other vendors and it made everything that much smoother! I HIGHLY recommend Smooth tie the Knots Wedding Coordination for anyone getting married!!

Sent on 07/30/2017

Smooth Tie-The-Knots- Month Of/Day Of Wedding Coordination's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Kayla! It was definitely an honor to get to know you during the planning process and see your happiness on your Big Day! All the best for you and Ross!!!!

Sarah · Married on 04/29/2017

Smooth Tie the Knots was amazing!!! Jackie went above and beyond to ensure everything ran smoothly on my wedding day. She handled communication with the vendors, the schedule for the day..she even provided the wedding party with their own specific itinerary! Not only did she meet with me multiple times before the wedding, but she was also always available to chat via phone call or text messages. She even provided suggestions and advice for programs, signage, and other wedding day accessories. Our wedding went extremely smoothly thanks to Smooth-Tie-The-Knots! I would absolutely recommend their services!

Sent on 05/18/2017

Smooth Tie-The-Knots- Month Of/Day Of Wedding Coordination's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Sarah! It was a delight and honor to be part of your journey and your Special Day! Many Blessings!!!!!

jeannetta · Married on 10/22/2016

This is the best money spent! Jackie will help your vision and dreams of your wedding a reality. She definitely makes is seamless and smooth keeping your wedding schedule on time. You will be able to enjoy the day leaving the worries to her!

katherine · Married on 10/15/2016

I initially wasn't going to have a coordinator and had planned the entire wedding myself. I didn't think i needed to pay another person as I was way over my budget. I was wrong! I decided 2 months before my wedding to hire Jackie. She was worth every penny spent and more!! She kept me on track with a to-do list based on the timeline of our date. She held the master timeline and coordinated with all of my vendors. Taking this off my plate was a huge relief. She made sure that every detail was set up, working properly up until the event and as well as the day of. She was very organized the day of, stayed by my side the majority of the day and I couldn't have been more pleased with my choice to use Jackie as the coordinator. Beyond impressed!!!

Genevieve · Married on 10/08/2016

When I first started planning, I was debating on whether or not I should even use a coordinator. I decided to talk to Jackie and knew right away that using her would be one of the best decisions I would make during this process. She is so wonderful and always responded timely to the millions of questions I would ask. On the day of, she was great. She made sure everything flowed smoothly and that all of the little things were taken care of. Because of her, there was little to no stress for me on my wedding day! There are so many aspects of the day that I would have never even thought about if it weren't for her and honestly when it comes down to it...I wouldn't have had time to do myself because the day is so busy start to finish. I would HIGHLY recommend using Smooth Tie The Knots for your wedding coordination!

Chris · Married on 10/01/2016

Jackie Raez was a tremendous help throughout the whole wedding planning process and on the day of the event. Her friendly, confident and very professional approach put us at ease. Her experience and attention to detail was key to making our special day even better than we could have hoped for. An additonal plus: she knows and works well with many of the vendors in the business so we didn't have to worry about anything leading up to & during the wedding/reception. She coordinated everything and everyone seemlessly and we were able to relax and enjoy entertaining our family & guests!

lindsey · Married on 09/03/2016

Jackie made my day so perfect and stress free! She is so professional and goes above and beyond to make sure everything is perfect. This by far was the best money I spent out of my wedding budget. Jackie was always there when I was having a little wedding meltdown to reassure me that everything would be perfect. Her and her staff are very professional, reliable, helpful and very easy to work with. Thanks again Jackie and Smooth tie the knots for making my dream wedding go off smooth and perfect!

Carrie · Married on 05/14/2016

Do it! Expenses add up in a wedding very quickly - but the peace of mind Jackie offers on the day off is well worth it. All those little things that you don't want people asking you or your Mom - are taken care of by Jackie and her great staff. She made it possible for my Family to enjoy every moment of our weekend and not worrying about the details that we worked so many months to execute. She is kind and attentive to all your wishes. She spends much more time with you than just the "month of". She worked with me and my Mom both very well - and at different times. She went above and beyond and I'll recommend her to any of my friends in the future.

Carrie · Married on 05/14/2016

Hire her in a minute! She kept everything together and really made my wedding special. My Mom and I were able to enjoy OUR day and Jackie handled the rest. My favorite comment of my wedding day was when I asked her how things were going. She just gave me a big smile and basically said that it doesn't matter how her day was going - only that mine was going perfect! She made it all come together and I'm so so so happy to have had her as a part of our special day.

Michelle · Married on 05/07/2016

When my son and daughter in law told me that they were looking into a "Day of the wedding coordinator" I told I thought that they were crazy that there would be no need for that. It wasn't until the week of the wedding that I realized how much I valued and appreciated Jackie and all her work you really don't realize all that needs to be done and coordinated the week prior to the wedding and actually on the wedding day. You as a parent of the happy couple have enough of other fun and exciting things that need to be taken care of that day and WOW what a relief it was to know that someone else had all the last minute details taken care of and we could actually sit back and just enjoy the moment with a sigh of relief that with all the months of planning this beautiful day is finally here and will go off without a hitch. I would highly recommend Jackie and Smooth Tie-The-Knots Day of Wedding Cooridnation!

Nicole · Married on 05/07/2016

I was hesitant at first to pay for a wedding coordinator. It turns out, it was the best decision I had made for my wedding. IT WAS 100% WORTH IT THANKS TO JACKIE AND HER TEAM. I did not have to worry about anything and I was able to enjoy my big day. Jackie was professional and had my best interest at heart. I would HIGHLY recommend her and her team. Thank you for making my big day so special and stress free!

Kimberly · Married on 04/23/2016

I loved working with Jackie at Lake Lanier Islands for my wedding at Pineisle Pointe this past June! I'm not a planner and don't enjoy it. She made the process seamless and easy and took care of almost everything we wanted done! She followed up with my mom and me as well as vendors. We met once a month 6 months before the wedding which was the perfect amount of time. She knows what she is doing. You will not regret booking Jackie to help with planning your wedding and the flow of events!!!!

Sent on 06/27/2017

Smooth Tie-The-Knots- Month Of/Day Of Wedding Coordination's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Kim! It was a pleasure also getting to know you and work with you towards the Big Day! Many blessings now and always!

Julia · Married on 03/12/2016

If you are looking for that person who will take the stress out of your big day - look no further! Jackie Raez is amazing!! As mother of the bride, I wanted to select/contract with the vendors directly, but didn't want to orchestrate the big day. That's where Jackie came in and did a beautiful job of ensuring that my daughter's wedding was perfect. Jackie met with my daughter and I several times before my daughter's wedding to assist us with all the details and provided great feedback in regards to vendors. Jackie became a trusted friend during the planning process and orchestrated my daughter's wedding flawlessly. She is professional, knowledgeable, flexible and supportive. You will not be disappointed in selecting Jackie Raez/Wedding Consultant.

Sue · Married on 12/27/2015

Where do I start? I honestly don't know what I would have done without Jackie. We planned a wedding in a little more than 2 months, from Seattle and only met her once prior to the wedding but felt absolutely comfortable with her. She was flexible and worked with my schedule and the 3 hour time difference. Prior to the wedding she was continuously checking in with me and making sure things were moving along. And on my wedding day she took care of EVERYTHING. We didn't worry about anything except for getting down that aisle. I am so glad that I chose to have a wedding planner and even more happy that I chose Jackie and Smooth Tie the Knots. Thank you so much for making our wedding day "Smooth."

Sent on 01/11/2016

Smooth Tie-The-Knots- Month Of/Day Of Wedding Coordination's reply:

Thank you so much for those kind words Sue! It was truly and honor to be part of your special day and get to know you!!! All the best for you!!!!

Joy · Married on 10/24/2015

I don't know what I would have done without Jackie. To say she is amazing is an understatement! She was on top of everything from beginning to end. She was my voice of reason and the person I knew I could count on when I felt overwhelmed. On the day of, I didn't have to worry about a thing. She and her assistant handled everything, and I mean EVERYTHING! Jackie is so nurturing, you can't help but feel 110% comfortable with her. She was my go to Mom for things that I didn't want to burden my Mom with. She took my bridezilla moments with ease and her passion for all things wedding can be seen from beginning to end. Wedding planning is so not my cup of tea, so contracting Jackie was absolutely the greatest decision I made. She just has a way of easing the anxiety associated with planning such an important memorable event. I could go on and on and on. God blessed me richly by having her play such an important role in my special day. I'd do it all again as long as she was by my side!

Jamaar · Married on 10/18/2015

Jackie was absolutely amazing!! We booked her a month before our wedding date and made sense of everything. We were so happy to have her handle everything from scheduling the whole day to meeting with vendors. Her professionalism and years of experience definitely made us feel more relaxed during such a stressful time as planning. Jackie is absolutely the best and worth every penny!!

Stephanie · Married on 10/16/2015

As the mother of the bride the only gift I ask for from my husband was a wedding planner. In saying that we were so blessed to find Jackie she is not only a wedding coordinter she the rock that you need during this time. Trust me when I say at every meeting you have with her you walk away going wow she thinks of everything down to the last tiny thing.
    My husband always asked what does the wedding planner do and I would try and explain to him in husband launge and he would just shake his head. The day of the wedding and the next day he came to me and said " wow she was worth the price of gold the way everthing went so so smooth. Our daughters face was what any parent could ask for.
    A Big Thank You to Jackie and her assent for the best experience ever.
    Stephanie Bennett Mother of the Bride10/16/2015

Jackie went above and beyond for our wedding! Every time we met with her we couldn't believe how much we needed her guidance to keep us on track and how organized and detailed she was. Her wedding timeline made my mother, groom, and myself at ease. I couldn't imagine now how stressful this process would have been without her! She was our rock who always responded timely and with great advice. You don't just need a wedding planner, you need Jackie!

Mike · Married on 10/10/2015

As parents of the bride, we were extremely satisfied with all the services provided by Jackie Raez of Smooth-Tie-The-Knots. We met her at the Wedding Showcase at Lake Lanier Islands, and she made an excellent impression with her knowledge of the of the venue. Throughout the time we worked with her Jackie proved to be an excellent advisor, She is very organized and kept us on track for the event through meetings and email updates.
    On the wedding day Jackie was most attentive to all parties involved, and kept us on schedule. Her working knowledge of the facility and vendors kept us from having any issue. Jackie is an excellent communicator and resource for anyone planning a wedding! There is no doubt in our mind that this was the best vendor choice we made.

Marta · Married on 10/10/2015

Jackie was there for us every step of the way. She really kept us organized. She helped immensely in communicating with all our vendors and came through for me when my original makeup artist didn't work out. She felt more like a wedding planner, not just a day of coordinator. We had a beautiful wedding and we owe so much to Jackie and her staff!

Rachel · Married on 09/26/2015

Jackie was very organized and created a sense of calm. She did this through attending to great follow through, attention to detail and communication with all vendors and the bridal party. We could not have gotten through this event with her and her team.

Bethany · Married on 09/19/2015

Jackie was an outstanding resource for us as we planned our wedding. She is very familiar with the Lanier Islands Resort, the ins and outs of weddings there, knows the staff and works seamlessly with their teams, and can always recommend a local vendor. She is timely with emails and flexible with times and dates to meet in person. On my actual wedding day, she was super prepared with a timeline, keeping everyone informed and organized so I wasn't overwhelmed with questions. She was also very calming. All of my bridesmaids enjoyed working with her and felt similarly. I feel I really couldn't have done it without her and would recommend her to anyone planning a wedding!! She is GREAT!

Sent on 09/24/2015

Smooth Tie-The-Knots- Month Of/Day Of Wedding Coordination's reply:

Thank you so much Bethany and James for such kind words. It was an honor to be part of your Special Day and get to know your fun bridal party! This is why we love to be of service! Thank you and many blessings for this new stage in your lives!!!