27 Reviews for Smooth Sailing Celebrations 45 Private Yachts

China (2)
Indoor (1)
Uncovered Outdoor (1)
Scenic Views (1)
All Inclusive Packages (1)
Outside Vendors (1)
Tables (1)
Glassware (1)
Linens (1)
27 Smooth Sailing Celebrations 45 Private Yachts Reviews

These are stunning photos and an amazing venue. My favorite place to buy wedding gifts and decor I always go to www.5thavestore.com. Check them out they are amazing!

Profile Picture jessie, 1/4/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Dear Camille,

I hope all is well and please accept our long overdue but heartfelt thanks for the stunning job you did for our wedding. We have no idea how to prepare a yacht wedding at the very start. It was you helping us out whenever needed in the past few months and took so much stress off of us. You always gave us response quickly and helped us find the best solutions to the problems during the preparation of the wedding. We couldn't have done it without your help.

The wedding was truly magical, amazing and was everything we had envisioned. Many of our guests said that it was one of the most wonderful weddings that they have been to! You made our special day perfect, and we can't thank you enough for all of your hard work and dedication. We have, and will continue to recommend your service to our friends who are interested in having an event on a yacht. Also if you get any chances, please pass along our thanks to Hidayet, the captain and the waitstaff for their help and fantastic work.

Thank you again and have a good day!

Sincerely,
Yu Hu

Photos
Profile Picture Yu, 9/8/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Barware, China, Glassware, All Inclusive Packages, Outside Vendors, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Set Up, Covered Outdoor, Scenic Views

Smooth Sailings found the perfect venue for us for our wedding. We were very pleased with the assistance we received!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I could not more wholeheartedly recommend Smooth Sailing Celebrations! Camille is an absolute joy to work with and 100% the reason why I was an un-stressed bride. She beautifully took care of all my incessant detail requests, answered my millions of questions, and always made me feel like her most important client. Our wedding day being perfect mattered as much to her as it did to us! Both my husband and I, and all our guests were blown away and truly had the most magical day. (“The wedding of the century” I was told.) Camille was my wedding angel, and we will always have her to thank for the best day of our lives.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Christina, 9/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Open Bar, Barware, China, Linens, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Stations, Tastings, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Lighting, Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor

No words can express how thankful we are to Camille at Smooth Sailing Celebrations for all her help in making our dream wedding a reality!!! From booking appointments to view the yachts, countless emails regarding all the details of our reception, and her checking in on us just to make sure we were doing well through the entire process, we felt so taken care of and at ease. She was so receptive and responsive in all of our communications. We highly recommend working with Camille if you're thinking of having an event on one of the many beautiful yachts!! Thank you so much again for everything!!!

Profile Picture Gilleanne, 7/5/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We were so fortunate to have been referred to Camille at Smooth Sailing to help us find a yacht venue for our wedding! We had been looking at standard (land-based) venues before we decided to consider a yacht. The morning of our scheduled viewing with another vendor, we luckily met a current client of Camille's who raved about her services, how helpful she was and her sincere kindness. We contacted her immediately after our other viewing, explained what we had seen and what we were looking for, and she immediately showed us the Aqua Azul. It was perfect!
Throughout our planning, Camille was attentive to the schedule and our needs. She was extremely responsive to us and coordinatd the event to make it all work so smoothly. We are grateful to Camille and Smooth Sailing and the Aqua Azul for helping make beautiful memories. I would absolutely recommend Smooth Sailing and look forward to working with them to host another event on a yacht in the future.

Profile Picture User5123325, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had real problems deciding what we wanted to do for our wedding reception - we previously had booked large hall, then decided to do a much smaller reception and cancelled it, and were stumped as to a good venue for a smaller party. Just three months (!) out, my (now) wife thought that perhaps a boat would be a good idea. I immediately thought of Camille Cerria at Smooth Sailing Celebrations, who I had known through various local organizations over the years. Calling her turned out to be the best thing we ever could have done for our wedding. She literally helped us take care of everything, from finding the perfect boat through nearly every other aspect of planning. Camille is just amazing - she is the type of person who not only is on top of absolutely everything (so you don't have to worry about a thing), but who even checks in when nothing's going on just to make sure you're comfortable. I would have a very hard time coming up with a better experience that I've had with any vendor, wedding-related or not. The end result was nothing short of perfect - my wife and I had a fantastic time at our wedding, and our guests couldn't stop raving about what an inspired choice it was to have the reception on a boat. We are just beginning to receive and review our pictures now, and going through all of them has been a reminder of just how great everything was, from the boat itself to the food (which everyone agreed was far superior to what often is served at upscale wedding halls). I can't recommend Smooth Sailing Celebrations highly enough to anyone looking for a super-enjoyable, creative, and stress-free wedding. Cheers!

Profile Picture Daniel, 5/2/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everyone prays that all the details involved in planning a wedding will fall into place and their event is perfect. Well ours was Truly The Wedding of The Century! We wouldn't have changed a thing! And Camille with Smoothsailingcelebrations was an integral part of that equation! She set the whole ball in motion! All of the details where handled seamlessly: The catering, the cake and all recommended vendors were of the highest quality! The Lextington and her staff were amazing and so attentive! Our guests had a Grand Time! And even more amazing is that we didn't set foot on the boat until the day before our event. All of it was planned by phone and email. Camille was extremely available even on weekends to respond to questions and concerns. Absolute Perfection!

Profile Picture Melanie, 9/20/14, 1 Review

Smooth Sailing Celebrations,

Todd and I can't thank you enough for all of your help. We just just want to say that we are so grateful we stumbled onto your website and met you, Camille. You took the time to show us the possibility for Todd and I to not only have the best day of our lives, but definitely the most unique! It was the best wedding I have ever been to (of course my opinion is a wee bit biased).

I was recommending "Smooth Sailing Celebrations", to any wedding guest who asked about finding this gorgeous boat. I began describing in detail how you took us for a tour around several boats, including the Royal Princess (our final choice). You truly listened and catered to the number of guests, and what we had in mind for that day. Smooth Sailing Celebrations' services didn't stop with the tours either! You truly cared and kept tabs on us; wether it was drawing up our boat contract, lecturing us about getting a photographer on time, arranging for the food tasting on the boat, as well as referring us to a florist and other vending services. It honestly made the wedding planning process that much easier, knowing you were with us along the way. Camille, you did such an amazing job, because you have a heart, and it shows. Your services are not afraid to take that extra step, and should not go unrecognized.

Again, thank you for not only showing us the Royal Princess, but for your help all along the way. You deserve all the success your business has to offer in the future. We are forever on your debt. :)

Fondly,

Eric and Todd

Profile Picture Eric, 8/30/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Camille and the team at Smooth Sailing Celebrations were TREMENDOUS! My husband and I often commented how it felt like we were dealing with an old friend. Camille could not have been more genuine and VERY honest about each and ever venue. She gave us the pros and the cons and was ALWAYS responsive. In fact, we are seriously thinking of circling back in 5 years for assistance with an anniversary party. A heartfelt thanks to Camille for her dedication and work. It was truly a dream wedding!

Tony & Blair

Profile Picture Blair, 7/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding party was filled with joy, cheer, laughter, spontaneity, few rules and unstructured fun for our guests. Everyone loved it. Many guests told me, "Time wen't by so fast! This is the best wedding party I have ever been to!" We had no idea it would turn out like this.

Despite the boat delay due to the medical emergency, Michelle and her team re-bounded well and came through to support us with a great night. We tipped her because she made it happen.

Camille, you advised us well and got into the loop of the conversation with Frank, the boat owner, when we needed you to push for us. Thank goodness you did push for extra time!

Frank, the boat owner, was great to give us the visual of what the best boat parties are like: ones that don't look like wedding hall parties! We enjoyed his enthusiasm for sharing his boat with groups like us.

Again, thank you Camille, for finding this in less than 25 days. How you helped us, was heroic. Even when you were sick, you found a way to make sure we were taken care of.

We couldn't have asked for anything better of our experience. Bumps happen but we all rebounded together. It was great. After-all, we came to you with our own bump of our original double-booked venue.

I have several photos. This is my favorite. Would you like to use this one? If so, I'll get the right permission for you.

Again, thank you! Kudos to Smooth Sailing for making every bump a smooth ride!

Profile Picture Jai, 7/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding abaord the Aqua Azul was perfect. Everything ran smoothly, was very organized, elegant, and created memories to last a lifetime!!!!!

Profile Picture Lisa, 7/5/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We celebrated a pre wedding function of a 'Big Fat Indian wedding" on board 'Majesty" with more than 400 people. It is a big beautiful boat which three stories and the best part is that all the floors have a balcony that looks over to the main area on the first floor. So even if your guests are on the top floor they do not miss any of the fun happening on the first floor. Additionally all floors have dance floors and bars. The sail route was picturesque as the boat went very close to the statue of Liberty and people could take photos. The agent Camille was very professional and helpful and always got back to us promptly if we needed to ask any questions. The owner Hidayat was also responsive to our special requests of table linens and menu etc. The food was delicious and menu selection vast. Our guests had an excellent time on board the ship. The only thing that could have been better was the bar service. People had to wait long to get their drinks. I think we should have had more bartenders. Other than that everything was perfect. It is a unique experience and I would definitely recommend a party on board.

Profile Picture User4262716, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Officiant, Wedding Cake

I had my wedding reception on the Cornucopia Destiny and everything came out wonderfully as planned. They even allowed guests to board early due to rain. Camille at smooth sailing was extremely helpful and made planning much easier than expected. She was quick with responses and answered all questions or requests I had. The staff on the boat was also very accommodating on the wedding day. I was very pleased with the day and wouldn't change a thing!!

Profile Picture Jaclyn, 4/26/14, 1 Review
4.7

Our wedding sailed on the Cornucopia Destiny on November 8,2013. The staff on the Destiny was amazing, Camille did a great job with keeping the staff informed of everything we wanted, and it was the best night of our lives!

Profile Picture Natalia, 11/8/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We were extremely pleased with the outcome of our wedding. Our guests had a terrific time and the food was quite tasty! We will definitely consider using Smooth Sailing Celebrations for future events!

Profile Picture Kim, 7/6/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I am really happy with the overall service Smooth Sailing Celibration provided us. We booked the venue only at one month ahead of our wedding date and Camille had been nothing but responsive and patient to our concerns and demand. The wedding went so well without a hitch. Thank you smooth sailing.

Profile Picture Xiang, 7/5/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I'm just going to used one sentence to describe my wedding day: A DREAM COME TRUE and that was because of Cammille and her amazing job...we can't take you enough...

Profile Picture Rosie and Carlos, 9/1/12, 1 Review
4.7

We had a terrific experience with Smooth Sailing Celebrations. Camille was a very pleasant and efficient person to deal with. She scheduled appointments for us to look at the various boats in a timely manner and took the time to counsel us as we tried to choose among the three different vessels we were choosing between. Also, when it came time to decorating and handling all those other logisitics that made our heads want to explode, Camille went out of her way to meet us at Chelsea Piers to help us think it through and she made some great suggestions. And when we had a last-minute decorating request a week before our wedding, and the owner of the boat was a away on vacation, Camille helped us trouble-shoot and made the necessary arrangements with the crew. Her professionalism and experience were invaluable to us, and gave us the confidence and reassurance we needed to plan a wedding ceremony and reception on a boat! I should also mention that my wife and I are a mixed-race, same-sex couple, and that was a non-issue. We felt Camille, and the crew of the boat we chose, were very welcoming and open and happy for us. :)

Profile Picture Mrs. and Mrs., 8/4/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I contacted Camille after attempting to navigate the world of yacht booking myself (which was impossible). She was not only super responsive, but really listened to what we wanted and helped us to make an informed decision while not wasting our time looking at a million yachts. Camille is so invested in making sure each of her clients has a perfect day. I would recommend her in a heartbeat for anyone looking to have a yacht wedding!

Profile Picture Sauce, 7/7/12, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

our wedding turned out beautifully and we couldnt be happier.

Profile Picture Kelly, 9/5/10, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Camille Cerria did an exceptional job on our wedding. She was responsive, helpful, insightful and truly cared that our day was successful.

Profile Picture E, 8/28/10, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Camille with Smooth Sailing Celebrations was truly instrumental in making the planning of our wedding in only 3 months possible. She was extremely thorough, efficient and friendly...an absolute pleasure to work with. Her expertise and professionalism proved to be invaluable as she provided guidance and assistance throughout every facet of our planning. She also provided great advice and references regarding other vendors for the event, making it that much easier for us as we finalized all of the "little" details. My husband and I agree we would not change a single aspect of our wedding..from start to finish. More than two months have passed and we are still receiving compliments from our guests...some moved to tears when they talk about how much they enjoyed the wedding!! That says a lot for your planning, venue and vendors! You can feel 100% confident when deciding to work with Camille and Smooth Sailing Celebrations. Best of luck!

Profile Picture Aimee, 7/17/10, 1 Review
2.3

Unfortunately my interaction with this vendor started out positivel,y, but ended up as a nightmare. The vendor bills themselves as an event planner, but is only really a booking agent forn yacht owners. Once a contract is negotiated and the commission locked in, the level of responsiveness to inquiries, problem resolution involvement, transmission of accurate information and general availability decreases substantially. I found the vendor to be condescending and patroninzing in their interactions and communications.

Should this review not dissuade you from using their services, I would recommend getting everything in writing, even the most minute detail. Selective amnesia is also a prevalent characteristic.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Joan, 9/6/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Camille was responsive to our many questions and concerns, which really cut down on the stress level I anticipated with having a wedding. I've recommended her to all my friends & family.

Profile Picture Karen, 5/2/09, 1 Review