Small Town Wedding, LLC Reviews

Small Town Wedding, LLC 6
Small Town Wedding, LLC 7

Sarah · Married on 10/27/2018

Best money spent

I am so happy to have hired Cheri for day of coordinating. With her help I was able to relax and not worry about anything that came up the day of the wedding. She did a great job decorating and keeping everything organized!!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Arielle · Married on 10/06/2018

Best day ever!

Working with cheri was great. The bouquets and centerpieces were beautiful! The boutonnieres were a little bigger than I would have liked but still looked great on the guys. We made a few last minute changes (adding another corsage for my junior bridesmaid and taking away her bouquet since she wouldnt be able to carry it walking my dogs down the aisle. The forist forgot one of the corsages but ran it over quickly) she did not end up charging me for the changes made. Despite those very small issues the entire wedding was absolutely amazing and she made everything beautiful. Overall, I would highly recommend.

Sent on 06/12/2019
    Small Town Wedding, LLC 13
    Small Town Wedding, LLC 14
  • FutureMrsB

FutureMrsB · Married on 08/10/2018

Cheri was my day of coordinator and also did all of our florals for our wedding. Having her there on our big day was so incredibly helpful! She was there to answer any questions we had and was extremely helpful throughout the entire planning process!

Sent on 08/15/2018

Joanna · Married on 10/21/2017

I hired Cheri as the day-of coordinator for my wedding this past October, and I feel so lucky I did. Even though we were planning a wedding from across the country, she was a helpful contact throughout the wedding planning process, listening to our must-haves and priorities, suggesting other amazing local vendors and venues we would never have found otherwise, and even traveling with us to tour some of the venues. She created, set up, and tore down the decorations and floral arrangements - all of which were beautiful. She handled several last minute details and all the day-of wrenches with a comforting, easy grace and somehow pulled our wedding day off seamlessly!

Sent on 04/14/2018

Nancy · Married on 09/24/2017

Our wedding coordinator Cheri Heward was great! No fuss, no unnecessary fluff. And she got us exactly what we asked for. She was a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 10/25/2017

Jarret · Married on 09/23/2017

After two meetings, I didn't have to think about anything else the rest of the time leading up to my wedding. It was a huge stress reliever having Small Town Weddings take care of everything.

Sent on 09/28/2017

Erin · Married on 06/10/2017

Cheri was an excellent coordinator. Her suggestions were invaluable to us. She was available to meet with us and easy to contact. Her knowledge of all the vendors and the SW Michigan area was very helpful. I cannot thank her enough for saving our wedding after a mishap with the caterer! She kept everything running smoothly and troubleshooted on the fly. She has a very strong work ethic. I'd highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/29/2017

Amy · Married on 08/26/2016

I hired Cheri as my day of coordinator because no one can do it all on their wedding day! I'm a planner (and a little bit of a control freak) in my professional career, so I knew I wanted to handle everything leading up to our special day, so I didn't want to pay for a full Wedding Planner package, plus I was watching every penny - weddings are outrageously expensive. Cheri was so easy to work with. The week of our wedding, I passed over all my details and had no doubts she would execute the perfect day. She was so sweet and worked her tail off to make sure everything was taken care of so we could just live in the moment and enjoy our day. At the end of the night, I don't know how she did it, but she wrapped everything up and we were packed and ready before we were kicked out by the venue! I can't say enough good things about her. She was reasonably priced and our day definitely wouldn't have gone as flawlessly without her.

Sent on 09/27/2016
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 06/25/2016

I cannot say enough nice things about Cheri and Piper from Small Town. I knew I wanted to hire a wedding coordinator for the day of the wedding so that I could enjoy the day and not stress about the little details.......Piper did just that. She arrived early and stayed late. She was willing to roll with anything that happened during the day and accommodate or adapt to it. She decorated the room beautifully and put so much work and effort in to make sure that I would not have to stress out about the little things on the big day. I was able to enjoy every moment about my day and for that I could not thank her enough. Look no further for a wedding coordinator....Cheri and Piper are the best!!

Sent on 08/30/2016

Small Town Wedding, LLC's reply:

Brittany,

Thank you for choosing Small Town Wedding! It was a pleasure to work with you.

Mel · Married on 09/05/2015

Cheri was as good as advertised and then some! After meeting with Cheri for the first time months before our wedding we knew we were in good hands. New Buffalo, MI was a mini-destination wedding for us, being from Chicago. We did not know any vendors in the area and Cheri helped us navigate and find the best vendors. It certainly helped that she's had professional jobs with these vendors before, so everything went flawless. We had a beach wedding and Cheri took us to a few possible venues and helped us select the best beach for our needs. She set up the flowers and decoration for the ceremony and the reception, we couldn't be happier at how it looked. We appreciated having Cheri throughout the whole process, and she truly shined the day of our wedding. We had a beach ceremony and it was raining all morning. We had to make a call on weather we would continue to have the beach wedding or call it and have the ceremony indoors. Cheri stuck with us and gave us a cut-off time for the decision. We decided to go for it and have the beach wedding. Sure enough the clouds parted and we had sunshine on the beach! What was amazing, is that Cheri set up the wedding 2 hours prior to people arriving. Her staff worked and light speed and made it happen. We are so appreciative of her and her staff's efforts!

Sent on 09/16/2015

Catherine · Married on 08/08/2015

Cheri was a wonderful help for our wedding! We contacted her about 4 months in advance over the phone and had a great customer service experience with her throughout the entire process. She promptly responded to emails, clearly explained her packages and helped us pick the right one for our wedding (mostly planned at that point - we hired her as 'Day of Coordinator - Lite'), and as the wedding drew near went through our day with us. The contract was clear and included all relevant details. Cheri visited the city and venues we would be in, in advance of the wedding day. The wedding rehearsal and day was a blur but we knew she was keeping things organized and running well as anything within her power to do ran very well! She was very helpful in keeping people involved in the wedding organized and helping move/remove crucial items (bouquets, pew flowers, wedding flutes, etc) and quietly packing up at the end as the reception wound down for a speedy exit. She was such a kind and calming presence and her many, many years of experience as a wedding coordinator shone through. Even previously skeptical family members thought her presence and work in simply helping the day run smoothly was a blessing. We would highly recommend Cheri to anyone!

Sent on 09/18/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 06/27/2015

From beginning to end, Cheri was a delight to work with. She was professional, helpful, optimistic, cheerful, and great at keeping track of all the details. She can handle the whole event, from venue, to flowers, to rentals. I didn't want to do much of the coordinating, I'm from Chicago and I don't know the vendors around South West Michigan, so I relied on her recommendations, and it was a big relief and she totally came through with a great wedding. I would highly recommend her for any event.

Sent on 07/02/2015

Debbie · Married on 06/20/2015

I was very impressed with the quality of service received. This was for a wedding and the reception was held at our home and I actually got to enjoy it! No worries because my coordinator took care of everything! She had things taken care of, before I even know they should be. She stayed calm while I was starting to panic about things, usually small things, and helped keep my nerves calm too! I have had several people tell me how professional she was, and that she had everything under control, right down to keeping any eye on the weather due to a possible storm coming in. I firmly believe she would have stayed and washed up dishes had I asked her too, that's just how helpful she was. I am so thankful I checked into Small Town Weddings and I would definitely use their services again----I do have one more child to marry off :-)

Sent on 07/09/2015

Cheryl is a GOD! We absolutely LOVED her! She was easy to work with - took all my ideas and ran with them. She wasn't shy about speaking up about certain things and I love her honesty. The wedding planning and the wedding were flawless. It was everything I imagined it could be and without her help, I wouldn't have had the wedding of my dreams!

Sent on 10/23/2015

We used Small Town Wedding for day of coordinating and I don't know what I would have done without Cheri. Every detail was taken care of and put together exactly how I had envisioned. She really went above and beyond to make our day run smoothly and completely stress free.

Sent on 07/25/2014

Diana · Married on 06/27/2014

Small Town Wedding provided professional and prompt service at an affordable rate. The flowers and decor were beautiful and the extra touches set out around the venue were perfect!

Sent on 07/21/2014

Amanda · Married on 06/13/2014

Cheri was an absolute delight to work with....so much so that I decided to cease working with our florist and use her for everything from Flowers, to Catering, to Day of Coordination and Decor.

The thing I love most about Cheri is that she is extremely patient and calm, which is hard to find in a wedding coordinator. I always said I wouldn't have one because I've seen them stress out brides with commands and instructions, but Cheri was a cool as a cat... and helpful doesn't even begin to describe her.

I not only recommend Small Town Wedding, I'd say you'd be silly not to use them :)

My husband and I never once in the rehearsal or wedding days felt stress, pressure or any of the horror stories you hear at other weddings, and I believe that was much in part due to Cheri and her team!

Not to mention, the artistry from the chalkboards to the custom bar to the AMAZING flower arrangements were out of this world and extremely professional.

20 thumbs up!

Sent on 06/23/2014

Christie · Married on 06/06/2014

Our wedding was perfect thanks to Cheri! She exceeded our expectations with floral and day of coordination.

Sent on 06/18/2014

Amanda · Married on 05/24/2014

We couldn't be happier with the service provided by Cheri and Small Town Wedding!!! Cheri was everything we wanted in a wedding planner and more. When considering seeking outside help there is always concern that some of the couples visions may be lost, Cheri however turned our dreams into realities. From the bouquets to the table decor and seating, Cheri was there to ensure every detail was perfect! Up until moments before the wedding she was comforting a nervous bride, and adding small touches that really added to our day. We highly recommend Cheri Heward and Small Town Wedding to anyone wanting to alleviate the stress from a day that is meant to be one of greatest celebrations two people can share!

Sent on 06/09/2014

Cheri did a fantastic job with our son and daughter-in-law's wedding! The decorations were beautiful, and the food was delicious! Cheri went above and beyond helping to ensure that our Christmas Eve wedding celebration was perfect. I am grateful to her care, consideration, expertise, and professionalism!

Sent on 01/29/2014

Genevieve · Married on 12/24/2013

Cheri helped us to make our event a great success! The decorations inside and out were beautiful, and the table scape was perfect! She was professional, kind, and listened to our ideas. Because of Cheri we had a perfect party on Christmas Eve!

Sent on 02/06/2014

Kathy · Married on 10/12/2013

Cheri and the crew at Small Town Wedding were superb. I give them all 5s for their attention to detail, responsiveness, the quality of their services, their flexibility, their creative spirit and everything else. I cannot say enough about how wonderful everything was at our wedding because of Cheri. No ONE detail was missed. Thank you Small Town Wedding

Sent on 10/30/2013

Ceanne · Married on 08/24/2013

Small Town Wedding was a great partner for my wedding. I was so easy to work with Cheri and her team and to know that my day of coordination was in great hands. I was able to enjoy the day and know that all the planning I had done would be managed on my behalf. I would highly recommend them to anyone wondering if maybe they need some help on your day. Trust me no price is to large to have peace of mind that someone is taking care of all the behind the scenes details. You'll never regret using Cheri and her team.

Sent on 09/04/2013
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 05/18/2013

We used Cheri as our day of coordinator and there's not even enough I can say about her! She was absolutely amazing and the wedding would not have happened (at least not smoothly at ALL without her). She helped me out SO much with everything. I had a LOT of questions and she always responded very timely and was very easy to get a hold of/communicate with. Her services were definitely necessary for the wedding, right up there along with having a venue/caterer/DJ. She allowed me to relax and enjoy my wedding day while she took care of all of the details. She decorated the venue exactly how I envisioned. In fact, she had ideas (especially with that dessert table!) that were absolutely perfect, things I didn't even think of on my own! She had supplies to make my barn wedding perfect!

Sent on 05/23/2013

Connie · Married on 09/08/2012

I don't know what I would have done without Cheri's help. It gave me piece of mind knowing that someone was taking care of the things I couldn't as I was with my daughter and bridesmaids. Everything was just right, and taken care of as soon as I asked about anything. I would not hesitate to use this vendor again, and would certainly recommend them to anyone needing such services.

Sent on 09/23/2012