SM HAIR + MAKEUP Reviews

75 | Saint Michael, MN

75 Reviews for SM HAIR + MAKEUP

• User5611959 · 2+ years ago

Where do I begin!!!! SM Makeup was beyond amazing!!! From my hair and makeup trial to my wedding day they were beyond helpful. Chelsea truly is a rockstar!!!! I had the pleasure of her doing my hair and makeup. She made me look sooo stunning. She was so flexible and answered all questions I had. In addition, she was very helpful at making me look and feel my best. Plus they are super affordable! Thanks again ladies!!!!

Sent on 11/12/2015

Jenna · Married on 08/29/2015

I was recommended SM Makeup, Inc. by a friend, and it was a fantastic decision to use them for our wedding day! We were paired with Chelsy and Christina (for hair and make-up, respectively), and their services were excellent. Not only were me and the entire bridal party ready with time to spare, but both Chelsy and Christina were extremely kind and pleasant to work with. Furthermore, Stephanie and her team were very responsive to all emails and it was easy to make/adapt plans leading up to our wedding day. I would recommend them highly!

Sent on 10/06/2015

Abby · Married on 06/06/2015

I am an absolute perfectionist when it comes to cosmetics and hair in general... SM Makeup far exceeded my expectations and everyone was thrilled with everything. Steph is a pro and I wouldn't recommend anyone but her. She's detailed, gives great advice, and is beyond patient when it comes to all your wants and needs. I've never felt prettier than I did on my wedding day and these women played a major part in making sure I was 100% satisfied.

Sent on 12/15/2015

SM Makeup did a wonderful job! They made myself, my bridesmaids, and family members look amazing. I couldn't have asked for a better team to work with. They were super flexible and were even able to take on an extra person last minute! And didn't sweat it!

Sent on 07/28/2015

katie · Married on 05/15/2015

What a wonderful company to work with! SM Make-Up Company not only did my bridal hair and make-up but they also did my entire wedding party, including my mom. The girls that I worked with made me feel totally comfortable, and confident on what I consider the happiest day of my life thus far. The price was totally affordable, very comparable and competitive with other wedding vendors out there. As soon as I started planning my wedding I made sure to get SM Make-Up on the books. They were so highly recommended by almost all of my close friends that have recently gotten married. (almost all of the weddings I have been to in the past 3 years have used them and all have had RAVE reviews)
    -SM offers a bridal consultation prior to the big day, including hair and make-up so that you can critique and feel comfortable. (Especially helpful for us girls that don't wear too much makeup on a daily basis)
    -SM travels to you! By the time that I got there all of the girls stations were set up at the church that we were getting ready/married at, no scheduling consecutive times at a salon and worrying about getting your veil caught in your car door before you even get your dress on! convenient!
    -The girls were all so friendly and they genuinely cared about all of us feeling beautiful, they encouraged us to voice any concerns we had about our hair and makeup (if we had any), so that we would all feel as beautiful as we looked.
    -The girls were TALENTED and they made me feel like a beautiful more enhanced, not 'fake' version of myself. My hair stayed right where she put it all night, even after dancing it looked great, and my make-up was flawless up until the last glass of champagne.
    Thank you SM Make-up for making me feel like best version of myself on such an important day in our lives.
    P.S. The owner Stephanie is a kind, and beautiful soul who genuinely cares about every client she works with. Thanks Steph!

Sent on 12/15/2015

Tiffany · Married on 01/17/2015

THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS!!!
    when your a bride you have a lot going on! The last thing you can should have to worry about if hair and makeup. With SM Makup inc you will feel like you at the spa with people that fully understand your vision.
    To all the brides BOOK THEM!

Sent on 05/26/2015

Arah · Married on 01/03/2015

SM Makeup did both my hair and makeup for my wedding and they were absolutley amazing to work with! Not only are they professional and accommodating but they are so talented! The owner Stephanie, is such a delight to work with. You can tell she is passionate about what she does and she takes it to another level. SM Makeup truly knows what they are doing! They made my bridal party and myself feel so comfortable with providing us with everything we wanted. As the bride, they truly made me feel like the most beautiful bride on my wedding day and it lasted all day, which is sooo important! I received several compliments from our guests about both my hair and makeup and asking who and how they did it all. I could not have been happier and I will continue to recommend SM Makeup for future brides as well as to anyone that needs to get their hair and makeup done. They are great! :)

Sent on 02/04/2015
  • User4197180 · 2+ years ago

SM MAKEUP INC did a fantastic job with both hair and makeup for me and my bridal party! Everybody look gorgeous, everybody was happy, the service was very professional and the girls we worked with were so fun, a real treat the day of my wedding! I completely recommend this team to any bride, my sister has hired them too! Thank you so much for making my wedding day and bridal party feel great and look beautiful!

Sent on 04/20/2015

Mary · Married on 11/21/2014

Stephanie was so flexible and accommodating not to mention she made me absolutely stunning the day of the wedding! I would definitely use SM Makeup Inc again and am recommending them to all my friends getting married. I didn't have to touch up any makeup all day except for the lipstick which I purchased from her so I was able to have it close by all day.

Sent on 02/15/2015

Julia · Married on 11/01/2014

Stephanie and her team were wonderful to work with. She was professional, curteous, and the end look was amazing! She stuck with me through my indecisiveness in not only one, but two trials. It was definitely worth the money. In the end I would recommend SM Makeup Inc. to anyone looking for hair and makeup. I even had a bridesmaid ask for her contact info. One decision you won't regret in the wurl wind of wedding planing.

Sent on 02/03/2015

I loved that SM Makeup was able to come to our hotel room - it allowed for us to have a relaxing wedding morning! Everyone's hair and makeup turned out great. They worked fast and finished hair and makeup ahead of schedule. Everything was perfect!

Sent on 11/02/2014

Paula · Married on 10/25/2014

Exceptional high quality service and attention to details. The moms, bridesmaids, flower girls and especially the bride all looked like models. Made it easy for us by coming to our hotel. Staff were fantastic!

Sent on 11/04/2014

SM Makeup INC did an amazing job for my wedding. My bridesmaids and I were so impressed with how well they listened to what we wanted. We got so many compliments on our hair and makeup!

Sent on 02/17/2015

Chelsea · Married on 10/11/2014

SM Makeup was an amazing team to work with! They were an amazing duo and had all of us ladies looking wonderful and were awesome to work with! I will definitely be recommending them to anyone in the future!

Sent on 12/05/2014

Jenny · Married on 10/11/2014

AMAZING! After my visit with them for the trials I was comfortable and had no worries for my day. First task on the wedding day was hair and makeup, and my ladies could not have made it anymore relaxing or easier than it was! What a great start to the day, these 2 ladies went above and beyond! My hair was perfect and so was my makeup, and my bridesmaids and mothers looked fabulous. Thank you!

Sent on 02/04/2015

Christina · Married on 10/10/2014

SM Makeup Inc is AMAZING. Steph did my wedding makeup and one of her hair stylists did my hair. I felt beautiful and my makeup lasted ALL day. Airbrush is the way to go! I have recommended her company to many friends since my wedding day and will continue to do so! Everything was amazing!

Sent on 02/12/2015

SM Makeup Inc. made me feel beautiful and perfect on my wedding day! I highly recommend them to anyone that wants on sight makeup and hair. The morning of my wedding was relatively stress free thanks to Stephanie and her team!

Sent on 05/09/2015

Kelsey · Married on 10/04/2014

SM Makeup INC was wonderful to work with. If I had any questions I would have an answer back within 24 hours. They team really knows what they are doing. What I really liked was they let me decide on what I wanted to look like for my wedding day and did not do anything that was not me. Everyone at the wedding and reception commented on how beautiful the hair and makeup was. I will for use be passing their name off to people that are looking for hair and makeup.

Sent on 11/12/2014
  • Mary

Mary · Married on 09/20/2014

Stephanie and her team of makeup artists and hair stylists were amazing! There were a total of four women that came to my hotel room to get me and my bridesmaids ready for my wedding. They showed up promptly and finished early. My bridesmaids and I had a wonderful experience with Stephanie’s fun team. Sarah was my makeup artist and Cassie was my hairstylist. Both women were extremely talented and paid attention to every last detail. The price of her service was more than reasonable and I feel I got more than what I paid for especially since they came to my hotel room and worked around my schedule.

I recommend SM Makeup to any bride looking to have a team of first class makeup artists and hair stylists come to you on your wedding day. Months after my wedding my bridesmaids still talk about how much fun we had getting ready for my wedding. It truly was an unforgettable experience.

Sent on 11/23/2014

I was pretty skeptical about getting my make up done professionally. I don't normally use a lot of make up in my daily life and didn't want to not look like myself on my big day. I had my make up trial and really liked it but still didn't look like myself. I emailed Steph and she was awesome and didn't make me feel uncomfortable when saying I didn't like certain things. Her exact words to me were, "I won't be happy until you are happy with it." And right then all my worries were gone. She took the changes I had asked and came the day of and did an AMAZING job! I got compliments all day and night on my make up and how gorgeous I looked. I definitely felt the most beautiful on my wedding day which was in large part to SM Make Up!

Sent on 09/17/2014

katelyn · Married on 09/13/2014

What an incredible group of women who are true professionals and do an incredible job at makeup and hair. I have never felt so beautiful before in my entire life! I received so many compliments from people who weren't even at my wedding on my makeup and said that is exactly what they wanted on their wedding day and they wish they would of had SM Makeup team. They were such a fun and fantastic group of ladies who really work with you to provide a wonderful experience. I have nothing be great things to say about SM Makeup!

Thank you!
    Katy

Sent on 10/27/2014

I was so happy with my look of not only myself, but my bridesmaids as well. The gals who came to the hotel did a fabulous job and I couldn't have been happier. They were so great to work with and so professional. Would highly recommend!!

Sent on 10/06/2014

Josie · Married on 08/02/2014

SM Makeup was fantastic! Chelsy was the lead stylist for our day and Sarah was the lead makeup artist. They were absolutely wonderful. They listened to what each person wanted ranging from the bride to bridesmaids to moms and grandmas. Each lady looked stunning. The team was professional, accommodating, and fun. SM Makeup was among the best priced in the Minneapolis are too. I highly recommend to any bride!

Sent on 12/08/2014

Jenny · Married on 06/27/2014

It was amazing service! Beyond professional! I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 09/12/2014

Natalie · Married on 06/20/2014

Via was a superstar! Such a great vibe to have on the wedding day, was super flexible with everyone and did amazing work!

Sent on 06/28/2014