14 Reviews for SLO Town Studios

Video (1)
Wedding Portraits (1)
Digital Files (1)
14 SLO Town Studios Reviews

I hope everyone understands how important photography really is to a wedding, and upon realizing that...the next step is to hire Patrick and Kasie. The dedication they had to the photos was amazing, but the extra little details that they provided to the wedding as a whole made them such an asset to my entire day! It makes me feel so blessed to have found people who really cared about my groom, myself and our wedding, and really let it show. I can honestly say that they are both fun, comical, calm under pressure, and have really rocked my world! I just can't thank them enough!!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We were so happy when we found Kasie and Patrick! They were so friendly from the moment we met them and we knew they would be our best choice for our wedding videographer. We had already booked our photographer prior to finding SLO town studios. But it didn't matter when the day came Patrick had already met with the other photographer and made sure they wouldn't be in each other's way. I really felt like they were invested into my special day! The video was delivered in less then two weeks! They had it uploaded so I could share it immediately with friends and family. I couldn't be happier. Such a great decision to get a videographer! Better decision to hire SLO TOWN STUDIOS!

Profile Picture Bridgette, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Awesome photography skills, very professional and such awesome people! I highly recommend them for your photography needs. They are very creative and put a lot of thought into each photo they take.

Profile Picture Carley, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Pat and Kasie are above and beyond dedicated to capturing that perfect moment for you. They always have a vision for what you want and they'll do anything to make that vision come true! They make sure that you'll have just as much fun exploring to find the perfect pictures as they do taking them!

Profile Picture Zack, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

If you are anything like we were while planning out "The Perfect Wedding", then you are probably sick of all the nickel and diming games vendors play. Rest assure, Slo Town Studio is very professional and not the nickel and diming type. Words cannot describe how awesome Patrick and Kasie were and how much effort they put into our wedding! I cannot count the amount of times Kasie or Patrick put out fires not related to photography or videography. These two are amazingly talented and know how to capture the perfect moments.

Prior to the wedding day, they were extremely friendly and responsive to any and all questions we had.... even though some of them were not related to photography or videography. This theme played out multiple times throughout our wedding. On the day of, they were absolutely spot on with everything. They kept us all on schedule and efficiently moved through all the shots needed and requested. They reminded us on where we needed to be and when to go. They worked harmoniously with all our vendors as if they had known each other for years. When something went wrong, they just fixed the problem and didn't say a word. They made issues disappear and still captured every detail of our day perfectly.

After a day or so Kasie and Patrick started to post brilliant pictures for us to view. It was certainly a treat to see the amazing shots trickle in throughout our honeymoon making everything that much more magical. It was an absolute pleasure having Slo Town Studios be part of our special day! I can not recommend them enough, if they are available... BOOK THEM NOW and quit stressing!! We will definitely book Slo Town Studios again for our next major milestones in life. Thank you Kasie and Patrick for everything!

**Pro Tip.. Ensure Slo Town has an audio feed or recording from the DJ to ensure you get top quality audio for your videos & Speeches.

Profile Picture David, 8/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

I am so happy that my husband and I decided to go with SLO Town Studios for our wedding videography. Patrick and Kasie were a blast to work with. They attended our wedding rehearsal prior to the wedding- they were actually the only vendor that came to our rehearsal! This allowed them to see where the good spots were to film inside the church. They offered to help with anything and everything to make sure that our wedding day went as smoothly as possible. I received our wedding highlight 2 weeks after our wedding and it's perfect! Thank you SLO Town Studios!!!

Profile Picture Desiree, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

VERY amazing photographer duo. We had a tight budget and they were flexible and worked with us! We met with them before wedding and they went out of their way to ensure they knew us as a couple. There was a lot of contact via email before wedding. Kassie came to wedding prepared with an assistant and followed through with our shot list. She was sweet and personable. We received all photos with printing rights on a cd and on a website that is very organized and easy to access. Will use them again for family photos and highly recommend.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture samantha, 5/20/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

We would give more than 5 stars if we could.

Profile Picture Shannen, 5/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Patrick and Kasie are simply amazing. They have a creative perspective that makes the photos. They have proven to be the best investment of our wedding. They provide not only amazing photography that is affordable but they have astounding videography. They are a complete package and will make lasting memories for any event, big or small.

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

I was so happy with the way everything had turned out. It was a dream. Every beautiful moment was captured. I couldn't thank Kasie & Patrick enough for there beyond wonderful work. Very kind and friendly amazing couple, really do such a great job. I'll definitely refer them to my couple friends ??

Profile Picture Ayla, 3/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

SLO Town Studios is great! They answered all of my persisant phone calls while I was freaking out about every little step of planning my wedding. I also asked them if they could do my floral arrangements for me, in which they did an amazing job! My wedding photographs came out better than I imagined. My wedding video will be something I will cherish, and I'm so glad they were there to capture everything!

Profile Picture Amber, 3/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

The best thing I love about Kasie and Patrick is how they listen and tailor the shoot to MY visions.... I have had 3 different shoots with them (all quite different) and was blown away each time! They spend the extra time, want to get to know clients, are super timely, and really bring to life the visions expressed! All shoots have been very affordable and full of fun! Better yet- they've become friends in the process! You won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Carly, 11/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

They make things so simple and fun! They are all about building friendships! You're not just a client, you're a friend. You've got a friend is SLO Town Studios!

Profile Picture Megan, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

If you want a photographer and videographer team these guys are great! But they get better, Patrick is a huge talent behind every camera, and Casey is like the best friend you never thought you needed, but trust me you do. She helps with every aspect whether its flowers, timeline, dj, making sure other vendors get paid, you name it. And Patrick is this high energy artist. He is bouncing through the dance floor, being stealthy during the ceremony, acting like a monkey to get the kids to laugh. We couldn't be happier with these two. They made our day happen. And paying $2500 for those two was the best purchase of my wedding.

Profile Picture Kelly, 10/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Digital Files, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Video, Wedding Portraits