Slippery Band Reviews

185 | Blue Bell, PA

185 Reviews for Slippery Band

185 Slippery Band Reviews

Caitlin · Married on 09/07/2018

Slippery Band was amazing to work with start to finish. They completely understood the vision of our day and made our wedding a night we will never forget! The floor was packed the entire time and people are still talking about the energy in the room. We are so happy we went with Slippery Band!!

Dan · Married on 09/01/2018

We listened to several bands before choosing the Slippery Band for my daughter's wedding. They promised no one would sit after dinner and delivered. The band provides a great list of songs to choose from, and was able to add requests from the audience throughout the set. All my guests loved the reception because of the Slippery Band; even someone from the Club where we had the reception said it was one of the best weddings they ever worked. You can't go wrong with this band!!!

Kelly · Married on 08/25/2018

Words can't begin to express how fantastic Slippery Band is. These people are the epitome of talent, professionalism, and fun. They played my brother's wedding in 2013 and mine this past August; and my family just adores them. When wedding planning, everyone told me that "you never have fun at your own wedding", but with Slippery Band leading the party- you don't need to worry about that. I danced and sang all night long. There was never a dull moment and always a full dance floor. It's been over a month and people are still asking me about them. My husband and I will always look back on our day with the fondest of memories, and we have this band to thank for that. Book this band. They'll make your wedding day better than you could have ever dreamed.

Kelly · Married on 08/24/2018

The Slippery Band is a phenomenal, professional, experienced and FUN group of talented singers and musicians. My daughter's wedding was in St. Michael's, MD and the band was willing to travel over 3 hours to make her wedding reception a huge success. Guests are still talking about how awesome Slippery Band was, and several have become "groupies" and are planning on coming to any public event in which Slippery Band plays! The dance floor was packed the ENTIRE night and Slippery Band provided everything and anything they needed to play the night away. Finally, Chris made the entire planning process so smooth and easy; he offered his expertise and guidance to me and my daughter and was so accommodating and friendly. We could not have been happier with Slippery Band; the entire crew is THE BEST!!!! They are a priceless gem, truly!

Mary · Married on 08/24/2018

I have had family and friends text me weeks after the wedding raving about Slippery Band or asking if I could remind them of the band's name, and I think that is the perfect example of how awesome the Slippery Band is!! Our guests cannot seem to stop thinking about how great they were and how much fun they had on the dance floor. Our dance floor was packed all night and the music was perfect. Chris and the rest of the band were also so responsive throughout the entire process, and their clear experience with weddings (knowing what guests would want to hear and what would work best for us) was so helpful. I would highly, highly recommend the Slippery Band to anyone looking for a great time for you and your guests!!

Ryan · Married on 08/04/2018

Chris and Slippery band made everything go incredibly smooth. Their professionalism, attention to details, and wedding party first mentality made for an awesome experience. They have our recommendation for any live music experience.

Casey · Married on 07/21/2018

Chris was extremely helpful and responsive throughout the entire process. They are a phenomenal band. We had multiple phone meetings to walk through everything and make sure they knew exactly what we were looking for. We heard from multiple guests that they were the best wedding band they ever heard!

Amanda · Married on 06/16/2018

We had the best time with Slippery as our band! They had performed at my husband's sisters' weddings, and we knew wanted them to perform at our wedding as soon as we got engaged. They had the guests dancing during the entire reception from the first song to the last, playing a mix of oldies and today's hits that had all generations on their feet. I think the highlight of the night was having us (the couple) lipsync a well-known song in front of the guests - everyone sang along and it was such a great photo op! We wish we could do it all over again with them!

Ann · Married on 06/08/2018

This band is the best by far. You will not go wrong hiring slippery band! From booking to asking them to play a special first dance as husband and wife, to final arrangements with Chris, absolutely flawless! Then there is the music they play! All my guests at the wedding said wow what a fantastic band and everyone thoroughly enjoyed themselves. All I heard from my guests all night and many times since what a great band you had at your wedding. Need I say anything more!

Slippery Band 1
    Slippery Band 2

Theresa · Married on 06/02/2018

We got married in June and Slippery Band made our wedding!! They played a great range of songs and were willing to learn and play any songs we requested! They were extremely responsive and clear with communication! They had the dance floor packed all night! One of the best decisions we made for our entire wedding!!

Morgan · Married on 05/27/2018

Slippery Band knows how to put on an amazing show that will keep everyone talking about them for months after the event!! My husband and I had Slippery Band as our wedding band and they did not disappoint! I did tons of Google searching and read hundreds of reviews which led me to this band. I emailed them asking about pricing and they got back to me in the same day! My husband and I went to an open showcase and loved them and we were able to book them on the spot (1.5 years out from our wedding day)! After the showcase the members stuck around to talk to guests and answer questions. This made us felt at ease that they would listen to what we wanted for our big day. Chris, has been amazing with communication via email and phone calls. He followed up with all of our questions prior to the wedding. He was able to communicate with the venue to make sure our day went off without any issues. During our wedding, everything went smoothly. We had the pianist play for the ceremony and the cocktail hour then the band played for the reception. We chose some songs for the band to play but had the band choose the rest. They kept the party dancing the entire time! Just about every guest was on the dance floor! Then near the end we had a fun surprise... the band brought us up on stage, handed us a tambourine and the microphone and we pretended to be rockstars. Of course the band did the vocals but we had the full attention of our guests! Chris even took some great photos of us on the dance floor and on stage. What an amazing band! Absolutely fantastic!
    We would recommend Slippery Band to everyone! Our friends and family are still talking about how great they were :)

Slippery Band 3
    Slippery Band 4

Kellie · Married on 04/27/2018

If you're looking for a wedding band.. look no further! Slippery Band exceeded our expectations. Not only are they so much fun but they are so nice to work with as well! Chris talked us through our questions, timeline and made suggestions to help our wedding run smoothly. They cover everything: ceremony music, lighting, cocktail hour music, MC and of course the reception too. We wanted our guests up and dancing all night and that's exactly what the band did! Our family and friends can not stop raving about them. I highly recommend the Slippery Band to anyone looking for a fun and talented band!

Slippery Band 5

Christopher · Married on 04/21/2018

Great band!! Play amazing music and really know how to keep the energy up in the crowd. Couldn't be more happy with them. They've played almost all the weddings in my family and we keep bringing them back!

Devin · Married on 01/12/2018

Slippery Band is the best! I saw them at my brother and sister-in-law's wedding and knew when I got engaged that we were going to hire them. They MC'ed so well and get people dancing. They also took the time to learn a few special songs for us and did them perfectly, even though the ranges and styles were all over the place. Our wedding was so memorable because of them. A couple of our friends who are engaged actually called the day after our wedding to see if they were available for their date, but they book up fast. I highly recommend Slippery Band!

Laura · Married on 12/15/2017

I can't say enough about this incredible band! They made our wedding!!!! Chris was incredible to work with and always answered our questions promptly. The day of our wedding (12/15/17) it snowed and we were running late to the reception. The band accommodated this in the time and didn't start until we arrived! When our guests talk to us about the wedding, Slippery Band is the first thing they talk about!! We highly recommend them!!!!

Ryan · Married on 12/08/2017

Slippery Band was incredible to work with from start to finish. From the first time Nicole and I went to hear Slippery Band perform a showcase we knew they were the band for us! Each member of the band is down to earth and tremendously musically inclined. Slippery band was extremely helpful in walking us through the process of selecting our wedding setlist and timeline for our wedding day. The Emcee, Mike, did a fantastic job facilitating the night and made sure everything flowed seamlessly. Slippery Band made our wedding complete! Thank you Slippery Band- you guys rock!

Melissa · Married on 11/25/2017

Booking Slippery Band was quite honestly one of the best decisions that we made for our wedding. Chris was so friendly, helpful, and professional in all of our correspondence leading up to the wedding - he seemed to just "get" everything that we were looking for to make the night truly unique to our vision and style. When we went to see Slippery Band at one of their showcases, we knew that they were going to be good - but they more than exceeded our expectations on our wedding night. Professional, easy going, talented, and SO incredibly fun! Our dance floor was packed for the entire night, and our guests are still raving about how amazing they were. We've been to a lot of weddings, and maybe I'm partial because this one was ours, but I truly believe that Slippery Band is one of the best bands I've seen! Thank you to Chris and the rest of Slippery Band for giving us memories that we will never forget and for being the perfect fit for our wedding day.

Janelle · Married on 10/28/2017

Don't book a DJ for your next event, book Slippery Band!!! Slippery Band truly made our wedding reception incredible. Each band member is an EXCELLENT musician, but one often under-appreciated aspect of bands is how well they blend together as a group. The singers and instrumentalists blend seamlessly, and the result is an amazing sound in every song the band performs! Slippery Band has a diverse repertoire, and they're willing to learn new songs if you like something that's not in their current repertoire. On top of that, they're so easy to work with! In addition to learning a few new songs, they were happy to provide mics for my old a cappella group so they could sing a short set during cocktail hour and accommodated the entrance of the Villanova mascot during the reception. Slippery Band is AMAZING and we hope that we get the privilege of dancing to their music at another event soon!

Mike · Married on 10/26/2017

Words can't express how amazing our experience with Chris and The Slippery Band. We were referred to them by a friend and it was backed up by family members who have heard them throughout the years. They lived up to ALL the hype, and some. They were responsive, organized and catered to OUR wants and needs. They made our wedding truly ours and even included us and our guests to sing with them! Our Thank You cards ended up being a picture that their photographer took of us singing into their microphone. We still have people coming up to us 5 months later stating how much fun they had an how amazing the band was. We have referred them to 5 of our friends and family already and only hope they are around for our later anniversaries! Do yourself a favor and book them IMMEDIATELY!

Terri · Married on 09/15/2017

I cannot say enough about Slippery Band. Our guests are still raving about this band two weeks later.
    When planning our wedding, the top priority was the Band. We knew the music would be the difference between our guests having a nice time and a great time. Slippery delivered. Our guests used accolades ranging from top notch band to outstanding. They kept everyone on the dance floor all night. We wanted a dance party and they gave it to us. The music was right on point for all ages in attendance. They gave us, and our guests, a fun, memorable evening. I would highly recommend Slippery Band to anyone planning a wedding. They will not disappoint. An added plus is dealing directly with the band, and not a management company. They were fabulous to work with.

Shannon · Married on 09/09/2017

The Slippery Band was absolutely incredible. They made our wedding night truly memorable, and had such a big positive impact. The dance floor was PACKED the entire night. After the wedding, countless attendees made a comment about how great the band was. All of the five star reviews on here are legit. They even learned a country/blues song by Chris Stapleton and they CRUSHED it!! Chris is incredibly responsive (probably the most responsive of all our vendors), polite, and personable. For their prices, they cannot be beat. My mother-in-law wants to plan an event just so we can have this band play for us again.

Lisa · Married on 08/19/2017

Slippery Band was awesome! They played a huge variety of songs that everyone could relate and dance too. The MC was spot on and the wedding was a huge party. Everyone raved about the band!

Jenna · Married on 08/12/2017

So talented, outstanding job, kept the crowd dancing all night long! Great MC, such enthusiasm & professional when planning the evening

Berit · Married on 08/05/2017

Having great music was one of the most important things on our wedding planning must list, and Slippery Band NAILED IT!!! My husband and I live in NYC and went to several wedding band showcases and left each one feeling discouraged. Slippery Band (a Philadelphia area band) had played at my cousin’s wedding a few years before, and I couldn’t get over how none of these bands seemed to have the same magic that Slippery Band did. Originally we had thought we should book another band to be different, but after talking to my cousin and several other family members, we realized that everyone, myself included, were thrilled to have the chance to hear Slippery Band play again! So we quickly booked them, and everything after that point was easy. Chris was very responsive and helpful during the planning period. He suggested a wedding day timeline for us and then happily customized it with us to make it more personal. We used the keyboardist for our ceremony music, who then played piano during the cocktail hour. The band was set up and ready to go as soon as our venue team wanted to move everyone to the reception space, and they directed the evening perfectly. We tried not to make too many special requests, leaving the band to read the room and play whatever they thought was right for the crowd, and they did just that. The dance floor was full the entire time – just what we had hoped for! I probably should have mingled with some more people but the band made it impossible for me to not be dancing my heart out for a good part of the night! And to top it all off, we felt the price for the band was more than fair given the size, quality, and genuine happy energy that Slippery Band offers. So if you’re thinking about having live music at your wedding, my husband and I (and so many of our family and friends, many of whom have been lucky enough to see Slippery Band play twice) HIGHLY RECOMMEND booking Slippery Band! They are AMAZING!