Slippery Band Reviews

Slippery Band 4
Slippery Band 5
  • Ray

Ray Andruszko · Getting married on 06/08/2021

Amazing - made the night!

Chris and Slippery Band were super helpful leading up to the event and had everything run flawlessly come show time. They put on on an amazing show and kept our 250 guests dancing all night long - the dance floor was full the whole time! 10/10 would recommend.

• Chris

Chris Hatton · Getting married on 06/11/2020

They Were Amazing - Exceeded Our Expectations

Our family friend recommended Slippery Band to us, and I am so glad she did. They knocked it out of the park in every category - from the emcee (who was awesome), to the dances which were played perfectly, (they even shortened two of the songs for us), to making sure the entire reception was rocking all night. I still have guests talking about how great they were, and how it took our wedding to the next level. Chris was super helpful with planning out the flow of the reception, and accommodating all our requests. They are professionals who have tons of experience, and will make your wedding reception a night to remember. Would highly recommend.

Kelli · Married on 09/28/2019

A must have!

I can not recommend The slippery band enough! They are a guaranteed great time! We have used them twice now and both times the dance floor was packed! They know how to get every wedding guest dancing and having a great time!! We constantly have people saying to us “I don’t remember a wedding that had all the guests on the dance floor!”

Sent on 11/13/2019
  • Alyssa

Alyssa Muething · Married on 09/05/2019

The best dance party ever

The Slippery Band certainly did not disappoint us. They were beyond all expectations and our expectations were very high. Chris was very quick to respond to us whenever we had questions and were wiling to learn the songs we wanted that were special to us. My husband is of latin heritage and they were willing to work us and play songs to include everyone at our wedding. They had 100% energy 100% of the time. Our only wish at the wedding was that we had the best dance party and we did. They made the night!!!!

Slippery Band 6
    Slippery Band 7
    Slippery Band 8
    Sent on 10/12/2019
  • Jacquey

Jacquey · Married on 06/22/2019

The Band You Need to Make Your Wedding "The Best Wedding Ever"!

I cannot say enough about The Slippery Band! At the showcase, Chris and the other band members were so friendly and passionate about their work. Chris was extremely responsive, flexible, and helpful throughout the entire planning process. The band's goal was the same as ours, to keep everyone dancing the entire night. They certainly accomplished that goal! They played to the crowd and the dance floor was packed the entire reception. We received countless compliments, from guests of all ages, about how incredible our band was. The Slippery Band far exceeded our expectations! They helped to make our wedding unforgettable!

Slippery Band 9
    Sent on 07/11/2019
  • Joseph

Joseph · Married on 06/01/2019

The "Perfect" Band

We cannot say enough just how lucky we were to have Slippery Band at our wedding. They came as a suggestion from a friend, and due to distance and schedule, we actually never heard them play until our wedding. But, in talking with Chris and his team, we were immediately put at ease. They got what we were looking for from the outset, and it was a pleasure communicating with them in the lead up to the big day. In fact, we actually miss talking to them! Five and a half months later, our family and friends still talk about that amazing band they heard. From our first dance to the last song, we couldn’t have asked for a better group to provide the soundtrack for our special day. - Kristen and Joe Sorbera

Brian R · Getting married on 06/05/2020

The Slippery Band is THE BEST!

Having The Slippery Band play at our wedding was one of the highlights of the night. They are an incredible group of people who are extremely passionate and professional about their work. They were so easy to work with and unbelievably accommodating. On top of all of that they are a hell of a band - they are so much fun! We had countless guests tell us, "your band was amazing!" So, thank you to The Slippery Band for a party we will never forget! They are THE BEST!

Tim Fox · Married on 12/30/2018

Terrific All Around

Chris and his team surpassed all of our expectations. We had been to wedding before ours to which he and the band had played and we knew right away they were for us. Hands down, must have band for a wedding.

Slippery Band 10
    Slippery Band 11
    Slippery Band 12
    Slippery Band 13
    Sent on 04/18/2019
  • Kathleen

Kathleen · Married on 12/29/2018

Best party ever

Slippery band put on the best show ever for our wedding! They kept us and our guests dancing the entire night - which is exactly what we wanted! The were able to read the room perfectly and play songs that kept everyone moving and threw in a few ballads at the perfect time when they could tell we needed a break. It was a dream of a day - absolutely perfect in every respect. They were so professional beforehand and so incredibly fun that day! Definitely hire Slippery - best money spent!

Sent on 01/10/2019
  • Courtney

Courtney Hatch · Married on 12/22/2018

December Wedding

Wow! What an amazing job that the Slippery Band did at our wedding. My husband and I first heard them at the Italian Festival in Wilmington, DE. We wanted to have our parents hear them before we book so my husband, parents and future mother in law went to a demo that they were having and right after the first song, we knew they were the right band for us! From the cocktail hour music to dinner music and dancing music, we were blown away.
    Working with the band was an absolutely seamless process. They emailed promptly, worked with our venue, and were always so positive and excited about our event.
    Our wedding was the weekend before Christmas and we had requested some Christmas music..so much fun!
    Slippery Band allowed us to get up and sing with them and even some of our guests! It was amazing!
    There is not a bad thing that I could say about working with and having Slippery Band at our wedding. It is still something that people talk about.
    If you are considering a band, my husband and I would highly recommend them for your wedding !!!

Sent on 05/20/2019

Lauren Malloy · Married on 12/07/2018

Unbelievable Band for an Amazing Wedding Night

Slippery Band was awesome from start to finish! Chris was so easy to work with, he gave great suggestions and made me feel at ease about the whole event. The music during cocktail hour was perfect and relaxing, and the band kept our guests dancing the night away before, during and after dinner. We can't express how memorable they made the evening! We couldn't be happier with the wonderful imprint they left on our wedding and gave us stories to talk about for years to come. Thank you so much! The Lindells

Sent on 12/13/2018
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 12/01/2018

BEST Wedding Band!

The Slipper Band MADE our wedding! Chris was extremely responsive throughout the planning process and went above and beyond to accommodate our timelines and music requests (including playing songs not on their play list)! The band did not take a break ONCE, and the dance floor was packed all night! We especially loved their personal touches for the bride and groom - "singing" with the band in front of all of our loved ones was such a memorable and fun moment. I HIGHLY recommend the Slippery Band for anyone planning a wedding!!

Slippery Band 14
  • Amanda

Amanda Doughten · Married on 11/24/2018

They are the BEST!

Do not look any further for a wedding band! They are truly the best! This is the third wedding they have played at for our family, and absolutely make the weddings more fun than we could have imagined! They are flexible, easy to work with, and make sure your guests have the absolute best time!

Sent on 12/04/2018
  • Hillary

Hillary · Married on 10/27/2018

Unbelievably Amazing!

The Slippery Band was recommended to us by a friend, and we could not be more thrilled that they were available for our wedding!! Our meetings were comprehensive and made us feel stress free as our day approached. The party started as soon as they arrived! They played our ceremony, and even learned a song that my brother and cousins sang to as I walked down the aisle. They read the crowd perfectly and kept everyone on the dance floor all night. They highlighted us and our guests the whole night. Having the DJ as well made everything run smoothly as they took their short break and he was out on the dance floor with us keeping the party going. Everyone continues to talk about how amazing of a party our wedding was and we owe that all to The Slippery Band!!

Erinn · Married on 10/19/2018

Wedding Band

Absolutely amazing!! I have recommended this band to everyone I know getting married. There wasn’t anyone in their seats the whole night! If you want the best wedding .... get The Slippery Band to rock the night away with you!

Sent on 05/01/2019

Erin · Married on 10/06/2018

Hands down...best wedding band!

My husband and I attended a wedding almost 2 years ago where Slippery Band played. We were blown away (not even engaged yet) and agreed they would HAVE to be at our wedding. They were very responsive and easy to work with and honestly made wedding planning a joy as they basically helped me make the timeline of the day. Besides being super easy to work with, THEY ROCK. Towards the end of the night they pulled my husband and I on stage and played 2 of our favorite songs. To me, this was the BEST moment of the entire night because it allowed us to take a step back and look out at all of our family and friends as they danced the night away. They even snapped one of my favorite pictures of the entire day - added bonus! It is true when they say the people and the music make the wedding. Slippery Band truly helped make our night one we will never forget. I am trying to find an excuse to throw another party to have them play again! WE LOVE SLIPPERY BAND!!!!!

Slippery Band 15
    Sent on 04/23/2019

Caitlin · Married on 09/07/2018

Slippery Band was amazing to work with start to finish. They completely understood the vision of our day and made our wedding a night we will never forget! The floor was packed the entire time and people are still talking about the energy in the room. We are so happy we went with Slippery Band!!

Sent on 09/27/2018

Dan · Married on 09/01/2018

We listened to several bands before choosing the Slippery Band for my daughter's wedding. They promised no one would sit after dinner and delivered. The band provides a great list of songs to choose from, and was able to add requests from the audience throughout the set. All my guests loved the reception because of the Slippery Band; even someone from the Club where we had the reception said it was one of the best weddings they ever worked. You can't go wrong with this band!!!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Kelly · Married on 08/25/2018

Words can't begin to express how fantastic Slippery Band is. These people are the epitome of talent, professionalism, and fun. They played my brother's wedding in 2013 and mine this past August; and my family just adores them. When wedding planning, everyone told me that "you never have fun at your own wedding", but with Slippery Band leading the party- you don't need to worry about that. I danced and sang all night long. There was never a dull moment and always a full dance floor. It's been over a month and people are still asking me about them. My husband and I will always look back on our day with the fondest of memories, and we have this band to thank for that. Book this band. They'll make your wedding day better than you could have ever dreamed.

Sent on 09/30/2018

Kelly · Married on 08/24/2018

The Slippery Band is a phenomenal, professional, experienced and FUN group of talented singers and musicians. My daughter's wedding was in St. Michael's, MD and the band was willing to travel over 3 hours to make her wedding reception a huge success. Guests are still talking about how awesome Slippery Band was, and several have become "groupies" and are planning on coming to any public event in which Slippery Band plays! The dance floor was packed the ENTIRE night and Slippery Band provided everything and anything they needed to play the night away. Finally, Chris made the entire planning process so smooth and easy; he offered his expertise and guidance to me and my daughter and was so accommodating and friendly. We could not have been happier with Slippery Band; the entire crew is THE BEST!!!! They are a priceless gem, truly!

Sent on 09/19/2018

Mary · Married on 08/24/2018

I have had family and friends text me weeks after the wedding raving about Slippery Band or asking if I could remind them of the band's name, and I think that is the perfect example of how awesome the Slippery Band is!! Our guests cannot seem to stop thinking about how great they were and how much fun they had on the dance floor. Our dance floor was packed all night and the music was perfect. Chris and the rest of the band were also so responsive throughout the entire process, and their clear experience with weddings (knowing what guests would want to hear and what would work best for us) was so helpful. I would highly, highly recommend the Slippery Band to anyone looking for a great time for you and your guests!!

Sent on 09/22/2018

Michelle Galligan · Married on 08/09/2018

Exceptional!

The Slippery Band helped make our wedding day the best day of our lives.

Slippery Band 16

Ryan · Married on 08/04/2018

Chris and Slippery band made everything go incredibly smooth. Their professionalism, attention to details, and wedding party first mentality made for an awesome experience. They have our recommendation for any live music experience.

Sent on 10/06/2018

Casey · Married on 07/21/2018

Chris was extremely helpful and responsive throughout the entire process. They are a phenomenal band. We had multiple phone meetings to walk through everything and make sure they knew exactly what we were looking for. We heard from multiple guests that they were the best wedding band they ever heard!

Sent on 10/07/2018

Amanda · Married on 06/16/2018

We had the best time with Slippery as our band! They had performed at my husband's sisters' weddings, and we knew wanted them to perform at our wedding as soon as we got engaged. They had the guests dancing during the entire reception from the first song to the last, playing a mix of oldies and today's hits that had all generations on their feet. I think the highlight of the night was having us (the couple) lipsync a well-known song in front of the guests - everyone sang along and it was such a great photo op! We wish we could do it all over again with them!

Sent on 09/21/2018