Slick Jimmy Band Reviews

Slick Jimmy Band View more information

• Chelsea
    Chelsea Married on 05/24/2019

Slick Jimmy - Look No Further!!!

If you are looking to book Slick Jimmy for your next event, stop looking and just do it right now! They were by far the best decision I made for my wedding! Matt was super easy to work with prior to the event, and the day of, they were fantastic! Their backdrops, lights, and drum stage were amazing, and just made their presence even better! From the second they took the stage to the end of their last set they had the dance floor packed! They play songs that everyone knows to keep everyone engaged until the end of the night! I was a little worried as I am not in my 20s anymore and I thought people would leave my wedding early, but not with Slick Jimmy! The dance floor was packed, even at the end of the night, and people were still chanting for more!!! I got so many compliments on their voices and how awesome they are at their guitars and etc. Seriously, I want to have another party just so I can book them again!!! Thank you guys soooo much!!!
    Samantha Married on 09/22/2018

Sonntag Wedding

The Slick Jimmy Band was the band we chose for our wedding reception. They were very professional and friendly. They had everything set up and ready to go in a timely manner, even with our venue being over an hour away! They kept the party going throughout the entire night. I would recommend them to anyone for any event! Tyler and I can't thank you guys enough and we cant wait to catch a show around town!
    Adam Married on 08/03/2018
    We were BEYOND happy with Slick Jimmy.... book them - you will not regret it! We danced all night and everyone was begging for more when the reception ended. It was the best decision we made of all of our wedding vendors!
    Shauna Married on 06/30/2018
    Matt of Slick Jimmy was enthusiastic and helpful along the entire planning process. We had an outdoor reception and it was the first wedding held at this location so he worked through the kinks with us; Where the stage would be located, amount of power necessary, suggested stage vendor etc. We had 108 degree heat index and for lack of better word the weather was unbearable. Slick Jimmy Band livened the party and was the only reason we had a packed dance floor til midnight. Its been a week since my wedding and we are still getting compliments involving the live band! The typical DJ gets the 20-30 year old crowd on the dance floor but the genre/ entertainment Slick Jimmy brings will get the latter generations up and grooving' which will drive the crowd! You will not regret booking them for any event!
    Mindy Married on 06/23/2018
    Had them at our outdoor wedding reception and they were amazing! Kept the party going all night! Very interactive with the guests to keep the energy up and dance floor full!
    Dawn Married on 08/19/2017
    BEST CHOICE EVER!!! You could not go wrong if you choose these wonderful people for your event. Pure professional, great, happy and perfection start to finish. A joy to work with. Dance floor was Packed entire night. Every song was spot on. Thank you for being with us for my son's wedding .
    You truly made it wonderful!!

• W
    Walt Married on 07/15/2017
    I did their sound. Each band member was patient and kind to work with. It was a pleasure. The crowd loved them.

Walt Bungard
    Michigan
    Jeanna Married on 04/29/2017
    great band! Very nice to work with