Slate Venue Reviews

Rating 4.9 out of 5, 13 Reviews
View more information

Ha-Vi N. Married on 08/14/2021

Beautiful Venue

Slate at II Creeks is a beautiful venue with responsive consultants. They allow outside caterers which was something that we needed in our venue and was a big plus for us when choosing Slate at II Creeks. We went to see our venue almost 10 times with various vendors prior to our special day. Trystan and Michael were always responsive to our requests and questions. On the day of our wedding, their banquet manager, Paco was so professional and helpful throughout the whole process. He was communicative with us throughout the wedding night and we felt taken care of as the couple. They even saved us almost half of our cake without us asking! We had a wonderful wedding here and cannot recommend this venue enough.

Slate Venue's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, Ha-Vi! Our primary goal is to take as much stress as possible so you enjoy these special moments as best as you can! We were so happy to be part of your celebration and wish you both a long and happy marriage!
  • Brittany
    Brittany Married on 10/12/2019

Great Venue and Team!

We absolutely loved working with the team at Slate in planning and hosting our wedding! They were beyond friendly, accommodating, and patient with all of our questions and requests. Is was the perfect venue to host all of our guests with separate spaces for the ceremony and reception (so we didn't have to flip a room), PLUS have space for an open bar and hors d'oeuvres before the formal reception/dancing. The inclusive pricing and the decor options available are also unbeatable. Would highly recommend!
    Tameka Married on 08/17/2019

Great a dream come true

This is a great place to have your dream wedding
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer H. Married on 12/29/2018

Great Experience!

We booked in March for our December wedding and they were incredible throughout the whole process. We interfaced with Es during the planning and setup and worked with Paco on the day of. Another added bonus is that we did not need a wedding day of coordinator because Es and Paco were very hands on. They were on top of it and Es would even call me to remind me of things and he always answered when I called. They allowed us to come drop some things off the day before to make it less hectic on the day of, which we really appreciated. The package deal they had was straightforward and everything turned out as discussed. They real want to make your event special and memorable. We had a great time and I'd highly recommend! This is a locally owned business and not a franchise so even more reason to support.
  • I
    Ibania Married on 08/27/2016
    This place amazing and beautiful,Monica and her team did an incredible job.

Slate Venue's reply:

Thank you so much Ibania!! You looked so Beautiful on your Wedding Day!
    Thank you for you for the trust you put in me and the Team at Slate! You and Lauro were so easy to work with and it was always a pleasure to see you!
    Sending Love and Hugs,
    Rachel Married on 05/13/2016
    Monica and the staff at slate venue were phenomenal! If you are looking for a venue in the DFW this is the place to go. We visited 7 different venues and open houses; Slate was the second place we visited. I loved Monica and Slate, however my husband to be said we needed to visit more places before we "just settle on the first thing we saw." Needless to say there was no "settling" with Monica at Slate, it was everything we wanted and we came back to Slate. The team at Slate is like a family and they make you part of that family unlike the other "factory venues" who were just looking to get another date booked and check cashed. Monica took all the time we needed to understand the contract, what other vendors we needed to book and when, and all the things I never knew that went into planning a wedding. Even her preferred vendors are amazing Gus from Your Dj, the caterer Josie, and Delicious Cakes were incredible. Do yourself a favor and schedule an appointment with Monica for your event, you will not be disappointed.

Slate Venue's reply:

Thank You So Much Rachel!!!! You are so Wonderful!! I enjoyed being part of you and Eduardo's Special Day from the moment we met!!! Every meeting was always so much fun!!! I can honestly say that I love my industry because I am so Blessed to have Fantastic Brides and Grooms just like you!!
    Sending Hugs and Love,
  • User2596700 Event on: 12/06/2015
    Monica and her staff at the Slate Venue is top notch. From the beginning of the execution of the contract till the event day, we had no problems. She goes over and beyond to make sure your event is carried out with the most professional and least amount of stress possible. In 2015, my organization used Slate Venue for nearly all of our events and in 2016 we booked a few as well. We did small business workshops, vendor shows and a holiday gala.
    Thank you for delivering the best services. We love using the slates and look forward to having more events there.

Slate Venue's reply:

I, as well as the Staff at Slate, love to work with you! Your dedication to your clients and your company makes you a Joy to work with. You have a Heart of Gold and we feel Blessed to say Thank You for choosing Slate.
    Ben Married on 07/18/2015
    This Venue is wonderful! Monoca and her staff are great and they made our wedding reception loss stress. The place ie beautiful a small the staff is extremely attentive . We plan on having a 5 year Anniversary party here because we liked it that much.

Slate Venue's reply:

Thank you Ben! You were an absolutely Wonderful Groom and an Awesome Dancer. The Staff and I enjoyed seeing you and Rosa Dance! You two were Fantastic!

Many Blessing,
    Kelly Married on 02/07/2015
    This venue is absolutely gorgeous! Monica was extremely nice and willing to work with us as we were on a very tight budget. For months, I was worried that I could not find a wedding venue that would be both beautiful and affordable. However, we got super lucky and found Slate at II Creeks. My photographers and videographer loved how spacious the venue was and how amazing the lighting turned out in the pictures. My husband and I are extremely happy to have found Slate at II Creeks and amazing Monica!
    Brittney Married on 07/14/2019

Slate venue

This was a great venue to work with. They were very flexible and easy to contact, when I needed to answer questions.
  • Shrecka
    Shrecka Married on 02/04/2017
    I love this venue!! The room speaks for its self but I have to brag on Paco he is the banquets manager and he was super attentive. He would anticipate my needs for our reception- he made this day so special for me. When I arrived at the location I was amazed!! He took my vision and made it come to life without me even being there. Shelly was great she helped me finalize everything and worked with our budget. I definitely would recommend this location
    Cynthia Married on 06/11/2016
    Monica was easy to reach from being to end. We looked at the venue on a Saturday morning without an appointment after looking at several other venues and she was happy to give us a tour. She was very helpful throughout the planning process and everyone commented on how much they loved the venue and the reception. The services listed below were her preferred vendors that we used.

Slate Venue's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! I always say I am so Blessed to have such wonderful Brides and Grooms such as you!! Sending a Big Hug!
    Ryan Married on 09/01/2013
    Slate was absolutely gorgeous and wedding coordinator Naila Razvi was a joy to work with! The location was wonderful and we used a restaurant in the same shopping center for our caterer which made everything very easy. Having the ceremony & reception under one roof was extremely convenient and the site was beautiful inside and out!