69 Reviews for Pulse Entertainment

One Event Per Day (5)
Projector (2)
Liability Insurance (1)
Disco Ball (1)

Karl and Robert were awesome ! They were easy to get in touch with prior to my wedding. The were calm and informative with all my (many) questions and were very helpful to create my wedding timeline. The guests loved them too- we were dancing the whole night!

Profile Picture Caroline, 6/30/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Wow! I cannot say enough how wonderfully professional, patient, and imaginative our DJ team was. The DJ called us ahead of time and got every detail confirmed. Our guests had so many great things to say about the uplighting and music selection. The DJ also impressed us by his professionalism while trying to corral us and our guests and keep us on schedule throughout the night. ;-) Thanks for a fantastic memory!

Profile Picture Andrew, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Pulse was great for our wedding. They were thorough in their preparation and asked great questions that we would not have thought of. We had torrential rain the day of and they had no problems making adjustments to make sure everyone had a great time. They were great at keeping the party going and we got many comments about how great the DJ was. Thanks again!

Profile Picture Matt, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Pulse Entertainment was an amazing addition to our vendor team! Karl was easy to work with leading up to the wedding. He answered all of our questions, was easy to get in touch with, and always responded quickly. At the wedding, the DJs arrived early to set up the sound equipment and the uplighting. The music sounded great during the ceremony and the mics worked great. The uplighting was a last minute addition and it transformed our reception space. The DJs read the guests well during the reception and the song choices kept the party going. Our wedding would not have been the same without Pulse Entertainment.

Profile Picture Kathleen, 5/27/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Projector, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

Pulse entertainment was excellent. They were always available to answer any and all my questions. They came up with a great timeline sheet that we were able to fill out and also give to our day of wedding coordinator. Everyone at the wedding loved the music and they were able to read the crowd for what was working. They also played a wide variety of music for all ages so that everyone felt involved. One of the best things we did was get the uplighting for the venue. We originally were not thinking it was going to make much of a difference, however, it made everything look so much nicer and we were glad we went with it. Also side note for those worried about kids, the uplighting lamps were not hot to touch even after being used for hours which saved a lot of problems for those guests that brought tiny children. For the price that Pulse charges for a DJ, I honestly do not see why you would go with anyone else.

Profile Picture David, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Karl was awesome! We had such difficulty finding a DJ that fit our style and our budget and Karl did just that. Our initial conversation was so smooth and comfortable we knew then Pulse was the right choice! Throughout planning Karl was responsive and helpful any time we needed and our guests had a blast!!!

Profile Picture Kayla, 5/20/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Pulse Entertainment was responsive, affordable, helpful, and punctual. Choosing a DJ was our most difficult vendor to book and we are so happy with our choice! Thank you!

Profile Picture Kayla, 5/20/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Karl and Pulse Entertainment were an absolute delight to work with. He helped with every step in the process, providing tips and suggestions along the way. He even worked around some of our obscure song selections.

Many of our guests commented on how great the music was at our wedding reception. I searched a lot of DJ's and Pulse came at an extremely reasonable price and still had high ratings. I can now vouch that Pulse Entertainment is worth every penny and then some. I would highly recommend them to DJ your next event.

Profile Picture Nathan, 5/11/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Karl was great to work with. Planning the event was super simple. He was organized, asked all the right questions, and even gave us a referral for our awesome wedding coordinator. Karl and his team were very professional on site, did an excellent job keeping to our timeline, ran all of the announcements perfectly, and did an amazing job picking the right party music for our eclectic crowd and intimate venue. He was also very flexible with our "special" requests - including a very detailed playlist from my husband for our cocktail and dinner hours as well as facilitating both the best man AND the groom performing their toasts in the form of a song at the wedding. Overall, I highly recommend Pulse!

Profile Picture Kristin, 3/24/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

We hired Pulse to provide DJ services for our wedding reception and couldn't have been happier with their service! They kept the music flowing and the dance floor packed for the whole night. They were super responsive to all our messages and worked with us to make sure everything was perfect for the big night! I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Kate, 1/13/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

After my sister used Pulse Entertainment for her wedding I knew they were the only DJ service I wanted for my own wedding--I didn't even look into any other DJ service. They assisted in making my wedding day as smooth as it could possibly be, and were professional & courteous throughout the entire wedding planning/wedding process. Karl offered amazing guidance & DJ Romin kept our guests dancing all night as well as execute an amazing exit! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Lauren, 1/13/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

I was thrilled with Pulse Entertainment. They were easy to work with, easy to get ahold of, and made my wedding day easy and fun. Even my guests told me what amazing DJs I had.

Profile Picture Mariam, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones

We hired Karl for our wedding ceremony and reception and could not have been happier! He was extremely organized and kept the whole entire day flowing without any issues. Since I have gotten married, I have been to several other weddings and now realize how lucky we were to have had everything go so smoothly. I would definitely recommend this company. You won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Katie, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Pulse Entertainment did a wonderful job with our event. They were able to adjust to a few last minute requests which was very much appreciated. Their price was also great for the services it covered. We would absolutely recommend to anyone needing DJ/lighting services.

Profile Picture Isabella , 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Pulse Entertainment was a great choice for us! We worked directly with Karl, the president of the company and he was absolutely fantastic. He was quick to respond and super transparent about all details. Karl was proactive and would check in with us vs. us having to check in with him. He kept us honest regarding time and budget, which was extremely helpful in a time where a million things were going on. Pulse was definitely worth every penny - they had the music selection we wanted and were very collaborative in figuring out a theme. They asked all the right questions and have the experience to back up their thoughts and provide helpful input when crafting the right playlist for your event. If you need a DJ, I highly recommend Pulse Entertainment.

Profile Picture Zane, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Where to begin, we got married in April '17 and we reached out to Karl in the Fall of '16. He gladly met us at a Panera to discuss his approach to DJing weddings as well as gather what we were looking for in our DJ. He does not have a "one-size-fits-all" approach which was extremely important to us. He is beyond personable, professional and is extremely skilled at creating a plan/vision, changing/updating it as we would request edits to the playlist etc. graciously. He was one of the best (if not THE best) in regards to corresponding with us, he was very quick and it was always easy to ask questions or make suggestions. His company has done enough weddings that he and his crew know how to avoid problems and pitfalls and was able to make suggestions to us to avoid issues that we never would have foreseen. I had also told him I wanted to sing to my wife but I wanted it to be a surprise. He found the perfect instrumental version of the song I needed, helped me plan the exact right moment to start singing and was able to help me pull it off perfectly (well, the timing and execution of the DJ was perfect, I guess the singing was ok too). Ultimately I can say that he was our favorite vendor because he was so helpful, so responsive and was a bargain when it came to pricing. My wife and I were really surprised that Pulse was so cost effective AND so good at what they do. I couldn't recommend them more, if we ever need a DJ for an event (formal or casual) I wouldn't bother going with anyone other than Pulse. Do yourself a favor and book them if you need a DJ, you'll be so happy you did!

Profile Picture Josh, 4/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The DJ was very accommodating and LGBT friendly. They came and talked with us about our ceremony and reception (all in the same location of our back yard) and gave us hints and suggestions as well as listened to our needs. They were very professional and punctual. Not a worry at all. They made our special day perfect! We also appreciated that they weren't super expensive and were the best value with amazing service that suited our small budget. We can't thank you enough!

Profile Picture Cyndi, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Karl from Slable was extremely pleasant to work with and had many valuable suggestions for our reception. I highly recommend this vendor!

Profile Picture Carolyn, 12/3/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

We are so happy we went with Slable for our recent wedding at Meadowlark Botanical Gardens! I have to admit I was a little hesitant to even contact them when I was searching for a DJ because their prices were SO much lower than other local options. I am very happy I went with them, because while they're prices are low, they deliver high quality DJ/MC services! During the weeks leading up to the wedding, the staff was so attentive, responsive, and helpful. They were truly my most pleasant vendor to work with. My husband and I were thrilled with them at our wedding, as were our guests. They used the playlist and notes I gave them to perfectly tailor the entertainment for the night. There were oldies for everyone to enjoy, and plenty of new music/90s throwbacks for those that stuck around for the dancing long after dinner. We have already recommended Slable to engaged friends and would recommend them without hesitation to anyone in the area looking for a great DJ at a great value! Thanks for helping make our wedding wonderful!

Profile Picture Allison, 11/5/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Working with Slable entertainment was great. We booked DJ Romin and paid a little extra for uplighting in our reception tent to make it look more festive. Karl was very prompt in answering emails and questions before our big day and helped us plan our event so that it all ran smoothly. The uplighting was definitely worth it -- made the venue look so dreamy and it was fun during the dancing too to have different lighting effects. We were on a tight time line up until our photographers left so it was essential to have an emcee who knows how to run a show and control the crowd. With the help of DJ Romin, we were on time and feeling relaxed and happy. Slable / Romin found all the songs we wanted (and we asked for some pretty obscure ones) and ensured that everyone danced the night away! We had a great experience with this vendor!

Profile Picture Marieke, 11/5/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Amazing DJ !!! Slable was wonderful to work with and while many parts of planning a wedding are stressful, Karl from Slable made finding a DJ one of the easiest decision we made. Slable were responsive, very fairly priced, professional and customer-focused (which was very much appreciated!). Definitely consider them for your wedding, you will not be sorry and you will find that they are one of the most responsive and easy to work with vendors out there!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 10/15/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: MC, Microphones

Pulse, and president Karl, were fantastic. They didn't just show up and play the music, they worked closely with our other vendors to coordinate the entire schedule of the day. And without us needing to do anything to facilitate that communication- they took care of things so we wouldn't have to.

Even when we didn't know what we were doing, or hadn't thought through a part of the schedule, the folks at Pulse kept things running smoothly. Highly recommend giving them a call.

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We booked Slable for our ceremony sound and DJ w/ emcee services during our wedding reception. They were prompt with answering questions before our big day. On the wedding day, everything was set up on time and all of the equipment worked properly. Our ceremony service and our vows were heard clearly by all of our 150 guests. Our guests enjoyed dancing all night long during our reception and the emceeing was great. These guys are dependable and they did a good job on our wedding.

Profile Picture Jay, 8/27/16, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Disco Ball, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Do-Not-Play List, MC

We hired Slable for our DJ/MC needs at our reception and could not be happier with everything they did! Communication was quick and friendly with responses that came back well within 24 hours. During the day of the wedding, Slable was extremely flexible with our last minute asks and made sure the night went smoothly. We also requested uplights and a spotlight; both of which elevated the venue and made things look great. Most importantly, they got people on the dance floor! We received many compliments on the music and guests of all ages were dancing throughout the night! Overall, we could not be happier with the value and excellence of service provided by Slable!

Profile Picture Emily, 8/20/16, 5 Reviews