SkyView on Hay Reviews

14 Reviews for SkyView on Hay

1 User photo

SkyView on Hay 1

sibyl · Married on 09/01/2018

It was a very nice venue, the staff is nice & friendly and my Wedding was beautiful

Sent on 09/10/2018
    SkyView on Hay 2

jeanisa · Married on 10/07/2017

It was definitely a pleasure to have Mrs. Krista Giles and Mrs. Lindsay Salisbury to coordinate our wedding. They had everything down pack from the food to the dj and also the set up. They were very easy to work with and I highly recommend that if anyone is looking for a nice venue here in Fayetteville NC Skyview is definitely a perfect venue.

Sent on 10/20/2017

Jason · Married on 10/07/2017

This just wasn’t some regular event, it was a relationship between us and the people who worked there! We trusted them with the most important day of our lives and they made it absolutely wonderful! Felt like we’ve known them forever! Easy to talk to and easy to work with! Love ya Lindsey and Kristen!

Sent on 10/22/2017

Veanna · Married on 09/10/2017

All of the staff was anazing. The venue is beautiful and worth the money spent! My wedding was amazing!

Sent on 09/19/2017

K. · Married on 08/05/2017

Working with the ladies at SkyView was an awesome experience. They were very hands on and very attentive to my needs. They worked very closely with me to ensure that every detail was taken care of. Thanks, Krista and Lindsay!!

Sent on 08/21/2017

Andrea · Married on 08/04/2017

I am so excited about the Rainbow Room, I hosted a Military Retirement at the venue 8/4/2017 and had an amazing night. I am in preparation of planning my next event that I will be using the Rainbow Room as the venue.

Sent on 08/14/2017

Jessa · Married on 06/24/2017

WONDERFUL venue!! We chose SkyView for our wedding venue and it was absolutely gorgeous! Everything was beautiful and they were so easy to work with! We got the full package where everything was included: like the decor, the catering, the DJ, and the bartender. (We of course got to still choose who which vendors we worked with). Lindsay is who coordinated our big day and she was so sweet and helpful! I would highly suggest this place! Everything was perfect!

Sent on 07/06/2017

Bria · Married on 05/20/2017

Skyview on Hay is a beautiful venue and I am so glad we chose them to do host our wedding. Everything turned out amazingly beautiful! Krista and Lindsay were so helpful and responded very quickly. I would definitely recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 06/08/2017

SkyView on Hay's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review, Bria! Congratulations to you & Keyshun!

The venue speaks for itself! It is just enough to make you feel like you're having a million dollar platinum wedding. My fiance and I are 22 and will be married there in a little over a month. We were ecstatic to know that we could actually afford a VERY NICE indoor venue for our wedding and reception (not just an ugly open building with floor space). SkyView on Hay have four distinct spaces that you can setup anyway you prefer (or you can hire their team to do it all for you). We will have our ceremony downstairs on one area and have the reception upstairs. There is clean professional grade kitchen equipment, an indoor garden, lots of windows, a beautiful color changing chandelier and also an area just for the bride and bridesmaids to get ready called the "vault" (it used to be the safe for a bank-- BEAUTIFUL!). The staff/planners for the venue are great! They are young and just seems to understand exactly what you mean.do not pressure you about anything. They gave us a tour of the spaces and while he and I were brainstorming on which spaces to use, they simply gave subtle advice that only helped us. They also sit down with you to make a floor plan of how we would like chairs and tables set up. They are great and literately just a phone call away. June 28th will be a great day and evening dancing under a chandelier and thanks to SkyView on Hay in downtown Fayetteville, we will have the elegant, upscale wedding and reception of our dreams!

Sent on 05/13/2015

KENYA · Married on 03/08/2014

Skyview on Hay was an absolutely beautiful venue. Jordan and Krista were awesome in helping me make sure my day was wonderful! I could not have picked a better place to have my wedding and reception. It was truly a one stop shop. My guests were wowed. I would absolutely recommend this place for any event!

Sent on 10/03/2014

SkyView on Hay's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, Kenya!! We had a wonderful time helping to make your day as special as it could be!

Racheal · Married on 01/07/2017

It was an awesome venue and Krista was awesome throughout!!

Sent on 01/15/2017

SkyView on Hay's reply:

Thank you for your review Racheal and congratulations to you and Phillip!

Erika · Married on 01/02/2016

Wonderful venue, simply gorgeous inside and out. We used the whole space and it cane out to a great price compared to other venues in the area. We used the coordinators for the day of the even and it turned out to be a perfect day for us and guests.

Sent on 01/09/2016

Shirley · Married on 08/05/2017

Just a little hot in the venue.

Sent on 08/16/2017

1.4
      2.5
      1.5
      0.5
      1.0
      1.5

Too many last minute changes and charges no common courtesy of the stress level of the bride and didnt abide by the contract

Sent on 03/01/2015