Skyroom Reviews

22 | San Antonio, TX

22 Reviews for Skyroom

22 Skyroom Reviews

David · Married on 06/02/2018

Could not have asked for a better place, the flexibility the professionalism the courtesy that we received in the sky room was beyond what I expected. I'd recommend the sky room for anybody having any occasion..!!!

Maribel · Married on 08/05/2017

Frank was so amazing and helpful. All the staff members were so helpful and available for questionS. We were so happy on how things turned out!

Sent on 09/15/2017

Skyroom's reply:

We are so glad we could be of assistance! Thank you for sharing your special day with us!

Elaine-Kym · Married on 07/17/2017

Working with the Skyroom team was a breeze!!! It was very easy to get in touch with Stephanie and Frank and receive quick responses back to ease my mind over wedding worries. They work with you hand in hand over the set up and arrangement of the room and keep you well informed of what's to come. If you want excellent service with an amazing view, the Rosenberg Skyroom is the place to be!

Sent on 09/16/2017

Skyroom's reply:

Thank you Elaine! We are so glad we could assist you on your special day!

Kunal · Married on 08/20/2016

The Skyroom Team, makes the decision easy for you. Their Venue alone sells itself but the team that manages the venue is more than the hall. The Operations team is so helpful with everything from start to the day of your event. Frank Sanchez, is an asset to the UIW Team and customers to rent out the venue. Thank you for everything and making our wedding weekend special!

Sent on 09/07/2016

Skyroom's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, we are glad that we could be part of your spectacular day!

Sofiya · Married on 06/21/2016

Frank was an amazing coordinator! He was always available for any questions or concerns that we had and he went out of his way to contact and make sure our vendors had everything they needed for our big day!

Sent on 09/16/2017

Skyroom's reply:

Thanks for allowing us to be part of your beautiful wedding Sofiya!

Liza · Married on 10/26/2013

I want to thank Frank most of all for helping me make it happen he was courteous and very professional .

Adriana · Married on 09/21/2013

The skyroom was so amazing. The staff went above and beyond to make our wedding what we wanted.

Manuel · Married on 06/03/2012

All I can say is WOW!! Our event couldn't have been possible without the professionalism and courtesy from the event staffing. Mr. Frank Sanchez and Ms. Yazmin Valencia created a wonderful setting as if it were their own. They ensured our event went flawless and memorable. They really rocked! We couldn't have asked for more and we will always remember our special night. Ms. Valencia remained in constant contact with us and was eager to provide whatever assistance we needed. Thank you for fine tuning our media footage which you took the time to do on your own. Mr. Sanchez remained late into the night and was so very helpful and even escorted us to our cars late night. We'll miss you guys but I suspect we'll be back!!!!

• O

Oscar · Married on 08/19/2017

Mr. Frank Sanchez was top notch. He was extremely professional and highly recommend the venue strictly on his amazing service.

Sent on 09/15/2017

Thank you Oscar!

Krystal · Married on 09/09/2017

Skyroom and Mr Sanchez were amazing. Our communication mostly via email and he answered all our questions right away.
    I work extremely late hours so he always made away for us to meet and get it done. Was absolutely beautiful.

Cathy · Married on 11/09/2013

Was very happy with all the services, and help that was provided.

• F

FAUSTINO · event on: 07/06/2012

WE LOVED THE SERVICE AND VENUE ESPECIALLY THE GIRLS HELPING OUT BEFORE AND DURING THE EVENT. MR SANCHEZ WAS GREAT HELP AND I WAS SURPRISED HE WAS THERE DURING THE EVENT FOR ANYTHING THAT WE NEEDED. MY ONLY NEGATIVE THOUGHT WHICH HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THEM WAS THAT CERTAIN INFORMATION WAS NOT MENTIONED WHEN WE SIGNED CONTRACT. THESE PEOPLE WERE GREAT. IT WAS WORTH EVERY PENNY. THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU.

Jimmy · event on: 08/25/2012

Frank Sanchez was extremely helpful throughout the planning stages of our gala. Our only (minor) complaint about the evening was the temperature of the venue - the thermostat needed to be lower to accommodate our 500 guests - it was HOT!

• michelle

michelle · Married on 08/23/2014

3.0

I chose this as my venue for my wedding and I loved it! They were so easy to work with, provided a planner, provided so much assistance and were available all the time for any questions or concerns I had. As an alumni I received a discount which was great to have as well. The only downfall is that the price is the same way if you rent the entire skyroom or half, so keep that in mind. I gave it three stars due to the fact that I only rented half of the skyroom but still had to pay full price.

Sent on 09/08/2014

Skyroom's reply:

Hi Michelle! Thank you for your review, we are so glad that you chose the Rosenberg Skyroom for your wedding and happy that we could help make your day memorable!

Jennifer · Married on 09/03/2016

3.5

This venue was absolutely perfect! Frank Sanchez really took care of us and was very flexible, and organized to ensure that our day ran smoothly. The skyroom staff was very responsive to e-mails and made sure that any questions or concerns that I had were addressed. We didn't use in house catering, but they took no offense to it and accepted our vendor with no problem. My husband and I were both graduates of the University and couldn't have picked a better place.

Great venue with excellent staff. Amazing view of the city.

3.8
      3.5

The overall experience was great! I won the free date last year and even when I was not paying them they treated me very good! I mean I thought that maybe since it was free it was gonna be hard for me to talk to them or something but it was not at all. Before the event they ask who could they ask the day of the event if they had questions and I said my maid of honor and and I was not bother at all they took care of everything in a very professional way!

Erica · Married on 06/02/2012

3.6
      3.5

Beautiful room & great scenery of downtown San Antonio & Zoo. A bit pricey but if you have the money for it it's worth it.

• Laura

Laura · Married on 06/23/2012

3.6
      3.0

I had my wedding at the Denman Estate Park where the estate house is owned by UIW and the Skyroom handles the reservations. Excellent venue location for receptions and/or ceremony. I had an outdoor ceremony in front of the estate house with an indoor brunch reception inside the estate house. The estate sits on 20 acres of undeveloped land with a walking trail through it so you get a few random passersby but everyone was very polite and respectful of the ceremony. The price was great at just under $1000 and the venue also provided me with chairs and tables free of charge.

Sheri · Married on 12/03/2011

3.4
      2.0
      3.0

The Rosenberg Skyroom at the University of the Incarnate Word is just too big for a proper reception. Frank was fabulous and very available, but I think it's a bit overrated. I think they need to get professionals, instead of students, work the lights because much of the time the lights were too bright and some guests complained. Also, with the lights as bright as they were it just became more obvious that the Skyroom was just a really big conference room.

• User2044829 · 2+ years ago

3.2
      1.0

This was my first choice venue, obviously because of the beautiful view. They were in the middle of staff changes after the coordinator leaving recently. Unfortunately the fill in wasn't as experienced or professional as I had preferred.
    I am sure this has changed since then, but make sure you ask how long they have been coordinating since they seem to take interns from the university.

Sent on 09/03/2014

Skyroom's reply:

We appreciate your feedback and apologize for any inconvenience our staff may have caused at the time. We have made many changes to our hiring standards since 2012 and take pride in our event coordinator's ability to provide excellent services. We hope that you will consider us for any future events. Sincerely, Rosenberg Sky Room Staff