21 Reviews for Skyroom

19 Skyroom Reviews

Frank was so amazing and helpful. All the staff members were so helpful and available for questionS. We were so happy on how things turned out!

Profile Picture Maribel, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Working with the Skyroom team was a breeze!!! It was very easy to get in touch with Stephanie and Frank and receive quick responses back to ease my mind over wedding worries. They work with you hand in hand over the set up and arrangement of the room and keep you well informed of what's to come. If you want excellent service with an amazing view, the Rosenberg Skyroom is the place to be!

Profile Picture Elaine-Kym , 7/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Skyroom Team, makes the decision easy for you. Their Venue alone sells itself but the team that manages the venue is more than the hall. The Operations team is so helpful with everything from start to the day of your event. Frank Sanchez, is an asset to the UIW Team and customers to rent out the venue. Thank you for everything and making our wedding weekend special!

Profile Picture Kunal, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Frank was an amazing coordinator! He was always available for any questions or concerns that we had and he went out of his way to contact and make sure our vendors had everything they needed for our big day!

Profile Picture Sofiya, 6/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I want to thank Frank most of all for helping me make it happen he was courteous and very professional .

Profile Picture Liza, 10/26/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The skyroom was so amazing. The staff went above and beyond to make our wedding what we wanted.

Profile Picture Adriana, 9/21/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

All I can say is WOW!! Our event couldn't have been possible without the professionalism and courtesy from the event staffing. Mr. Frank Sanchez and Ms. Yazmin Valencia created a wonderful setting as if it were their own. They ensured our event went flawless and memorable. They really rocked! We couldn't have asked for more and we will always remember our special night. Ms. Valencia remained in constant contact with us and was eager to provide whatever assistance we needed. Thank you for fine tuning our media footage which you took the time to do on your own. Mr. Sanchez remained late into the night and was so very helpful and even escorted us to our cars late night. We'll miss you guys but I suspect we'll be back!!!!

Profile Picture Manuel, 6/3/12, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Mr. Frank Sanchez was top notch. He was extremely professional and highly recommend the venue strictly on his amazing service.

Profile Picture Oscar, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Skyroom and Mr Sanchez were amazing. Our communication mostly via email and he answered all our questions right away.
I work extremely late hours so he always made away for us to meet and get it done. Was absolutely beautiful.

Profile Picture Krystal, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Was very happy with all the services, and help that was provided.

Profile Picture Cathy, 11/9/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I chose this as my venue for my wedding and I loved it! They were so easy to work with, provided a planner, provided so much assistance and were available all the time for any questions or concerns I had. As an alumni I received a discount which was great to have as well. The only downfall is that the price is the same way if you rent the entire skyroom or half, so keep that in mind. I gave it three stars due to the fact that I only rented half of the skyroom but still had to pay full price.

Profile Picture michelle, 8/23/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This venue was absolutely perfect! Frank Sanchez really took care of us and was very flexible, and organized to ensure that our day ran smoothly. The skyroom staff was very responsive to e-mails and made sure that any questions or concerns that I had were addressed. We didn't use in house catering, but they took no offense to it and accepted our vendor with no problem. My husband and I were both graduates of the University and couldn't have picked a better place.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/3/16, 2 Reviews
4.1

Great venue with excellent staff. Amazing view of the city.

Profile Picture User3781707, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
3.9

The overall experience was great! I won the free date last year and even when I was not paying them they treated me very good! I mean I thought that maybe since it was free it was gonna be hard for me to talk to them or something but it was not at all. Before the event they ask who could they ask the day of the event if they had questions and I said my maid of honor and and I was not bother at all they took care of everything in a very professional way!

Profile Picture User3693008, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
3.7

Beautiful room & great scenery of downtown San Antonio & Zoo. A bit pricey but if you have the money for it it's worth it.

Profile Picture Erica, 6/2/12, 3 Reviews
3.6

I had my wedding at the Denman Estate Park where the estate house is owned by UIW and the Skyroom handles the reservations. Excellent venue location for receptions and/or ceremony. I had an outdoor ceremony in front of the estate house with an indoor brunch reception inside the estate house. The estate sits on 20 acres of undeveloped land with a walking trail through it so you get a few random passersby but everyone was very polite and respectful of the ceremony. The price was great at just under $1000 and the venue also provided me with chairs and tables free of charge.

Profile Picture Laura, 6/23/12, 5 Reviews
3.5

The Rosenberg Skyroom at the University of the Incarnate Word is just too big for a proper reception. Frank was fabulous and very available, but I think it's a bit overrated. I think they need to get professionals, instead of students, work the lights because much of the time the lights were too bright and some guests complained. Also, with the lights as bright as they were it just became more obvious that the Skyroom was just a really big conference room.

Profile Picture Sheri, 12/3/11, 2 Reviews
3.2

This was my first choice venue, obviously because of the beautiful view. They were in the middle of staff changes after the coordinator leaving recently. Unfortunately the fill in wasn't as experienced or professional as I had preferred.
I am sure this has changed since then, but make sure you ask how long they have been coordinating since they seem to take interns from the university.

Profile Picture Melissa, 5/5/12, 2 Reviews