Sky Entertainment Reviews

64 Reviews for Sky Entertainment

• Raghu

Raghu G · Getting married on 01/11/2022

Very Friendly and Trusted Person

DJ Vic is friendly and very accommodating. Vic understands client's requirements well and supports every-way possible to fulfill client's objectives. More than anything he is trustworthy with solid reputation and roots in the community.

Sent on 12/03/2020

Sonali Benjamin · Married on 12/21/2019

Gagan and Sky entertainment was amazing

I’ve never worked with such great vendors in my life. I was very happy with the quality of work and the level of professionalism. They were very accommodating and so nice. Would definitely recommend to everyone

Haresh Kumar · Married on 10/20/2019

Awesome Job!

DJ Gagan is very friendly and easy to work with.. He did a great job with our event

Jaspreet Singh · Married on 10/05/2019

Wedding Reception

Had a great experience! Got everything how we wanted. DJ equipment was set up the way we planned and asked. Definitely recommend!

Manal N · Married on 09/01/2019

Great work

Gagan and his team were fantastic. I worked with them for 4 of my wedding events based on a recommendation of a friend who had her wedding filmed and photographed by Sky Entertainment. Sky Entertainment went above and beyond to make sure that my lighting, DJ, wedding photography, and wedding video turned out perfect. The video and photos turned out stunning, and we were handed the photos and videos very quickly. And the DJ service was top notch. He made my Henna party a blast! Everyone we worked with was easy to work with and were very helpful. The photographer, Sherry, having been at my engagement a year ago and then at all my wedding parties this year, became like family during the events and took pictures for us with so much passion and care. She was super sweet and super talented. I would highly recommend her and Sky Entertainment for any event, not just weddings! I

Sent on 12/25/2019

Jasleen Randhawa · Married on 08/17/2019

Definitely Recommend! So Professional & Fun!

DJ Vic & his team did an amazing job with the lighting and music for my sangeet! Things were running a little late on our end when they arrived but DJ Vic & his team were very flexible with the timing of our event. They also managed the last minute performances very well. The dance floor was bumping all night long and the flow of the music from traditional Punjabi to American was flawless. Thank you for making my Sangeet extra special! :)

Sent on 08/22/2019
  • Vidhya

Vidhya Kam · Married on 06/29/2019

Great team to work with

Gagan and his team were great, met all our needs and very flexible.
    For our Friday event we kept changing the music last minute, his team adjusted to our needs without a fuss.

Sent on 09/17/2019

Niharika Pathuri · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing experience working with them!

Working with Gagan and his team was a great experience! His photographers and DJ are extremely skilled at what they do and have provided us with some phenomenal work. The photographer took some amazing shots of us in the rain and inside the building with chandeliers that look very dreamlike and cinematic! The DJ has also done an amazing job by playing all the right songs at the right times with no discrepancies at all at any moment. The music and volume levels were just the way I wanted them to be! Overall, it was a very efficient and amazing experience working with Sky Films and DJVic Productions!

Sent on 06/22/2019

Shishir · Married on 05/04/2019

Great experience!

They did a great job with keeping the guests hyped up using a combination of great music and a great MC helping to keep the guests interested in dancing. They also had a good setup in terms of the soundsystem as well as for the baraat. Would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 06/11/2019

Sky Entertainment's reply:

It was such pleasure working with Shishir and Divya for all their wedding festivities for all 3 days of wedding

Aysha Riaz · Married on 12/21/2018

Professionalism on point!

I am a professional hair stylist specializing in bridal and special event hairstyling for the past eight years. I have worked with sky entertainment on many occasions and they always conducted themselves in a professional matter. DEFINETLY recommend them!

Sent on 12/21/2018

Kevin Bonning · Married on 11/24/2018

Wedding, Awesome Service

DJ GAGAN served every need and had the wedding hopping. Great Job!!!

Sent on 12/04/2018
  • Abiah

Abiah · Married on 11/10/2018

Great customer service

And very professional. Always willing to answer any questions

Sent on 12/01/2018

Arafat · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing Service From Top to Bottom

From the very first time I met with DJ Gagan it was all professionalism. He worked with me on all my needs and services and made pricing very affordable. He is definitely flexible and works around what you want as opposed to fixed services and prices. When it came to the actual event itself, his team was absolutely perfect! The camera man on his team took amazing pictures! The DJ really had a lot of energy and got the crowd into the event! We also had a few mishaps according to our program but the DJ handled everything and made everything smooth for us. If you're looking anywhere else you're wasting your time. Pick up the phone and call these guys, you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 01/16/2019

Sufiya · Married on 09/01/2018

Amazing experience!!

Working with Team sky and DJ Vic was a wonderful experience! DJ Vic provided all the services that I was looking for and coordinated everything. It made the entire process very easy and made my wedding stress free. It was the best decision I made and will definitely be going with him and his team for any other events I choose to host.

Sent on 11/29/2018

Bushrah · Married on 08/25/2018

One of a kind !

He is truly amazing and the best !

Sent on 12/22/2018

Tarun Jain · Married on 07/29/2018

Excellent!

Dj Gagan is excellent. Everyone absolutely loved his music and the dance floor was never empty because of him. Highly recommend him.

Sent on 11/29/2018

Sana Usman · Married on 07/28/2018

Fantastic service! Highly recommend

We used Dj Sky for 2 days of seevice for my Mehndi and Baraat for photo, video, dj and lighting and the team was great!
    They were ontime, professional. Music ranged from hindi to american to old to new. Great variety.
    I got my photos and and videos in a reasonable time as well.
    Will def recommend!!

Sent on 11/13/2018
  • Z

Z · Married on 07/20/2018

My cousin worked with Sky for her wedding, so I knew I had to for mine! Everything went so smoothly and was perfect. I could reach out to Gagan at any time with all my questions and expect a prompt and helpful reply. The DJ, photography, and videography guys were also amazing and made me feel comfortable when I was nervous. :) Thank you for everything!

Sent on 07/26/2018

Tasnuba · Married on 07/14/2018

DJ was great! We had a wonderful time! Thank you!!

Sent on 07/22/2018

Asma · Married on 07/05/2018

Gagan and his team were professional and made sure everything we needed was done. They are extremely talented and his team was so easy to work with. I highly recommend their services to anyone getting married!

Sent on 07/19/2018
  • Ravleen

Ravleen Saini · Married on 07/01/2018

Amazing work and service

Very professional and work with budget and team is always on time and prompt in replying any answers.

Ravleen Saini

Sent on 12/06/2018

Suleman · Married on 05/12/2018

They are very professional and time efficient crew. We get compliments on our wedding photos all the time . Their lighting can turn any wedding spectacular. Would highly recommend them to everyone specially the Pakistani couples who are having trouble finding the correct team for their Desi wedding !

Sent on 06/06/2018

Preet · Married on 04/05/2018

Great experience

It was great to have sky media to cover our new journey.

Sent on 12/23/2018

Huma · Married on 03/11/2018

Both my husband and myself made the right decision to have Sky Entertainment to be part of our wedding. All the individuals including the photographer, the camera man and the DJ were proficient at their work. They went above and beyond to make everything look perfect. The lighting was superb, the music and the sound was amazingly awesome. Photos were so beautiful and professionally taken that make everyone keep looking at them again and again every day. I got lots of compliments on my photos. Everyone enjoyed the night. I would definitely recommend Sky Entertainment to everyone. Thank you from Huma and Zeeshan

Sent on 04/04/2018

Bushra · Married on 11/24/2017

We absolutely loved everything Sky Entertainment did to make our special day perfect! They went above and beyond to take care of all of our needs. We will definitely recommend Sky Entertainment to our family and friends! Thanks again!!

Sent on 12/13/2017