Sky Entertainment Reviews

Sky Entertainment 1
Sky Entertainment 2

Kevin Bonning · Married on 11/24/2018

Wedding, Awesome Service

DJ GAGAN served every need and had the wedding hopping. Great Job!!!

• Abiah

Abiah · Married on 11/10/2018

Great customer service

And very professional. Always willing to answer any questions

Sufiya · Married on 09/01/2018

Amazing experience!!

Working with Team sky and DJ Vic was a wonderful experience! DJ Vic provided all the services that I was looking for and coordinated everything. It made the entire process very easy and made my wedding stress free. It was the best decision I made and will definitely be going with him and his team for any other events I choose to host.

Tarun Jain · Married on 07/29/2018

Excellent!

Dj Gagan is excellent. Everyone absolutely loved his music and the dance floor was never empty because of him. Highly recommend him.

Sana Usman · Married on 07/28/2018

Fantastic service! Highly recommend

We used Dj Sky for 2 days of seevice for my Mehndi and Baraat for photo, video, dj and lighting and the team was great!
    They were ontime, professional. Music ranged from hindi to american to old to new. Great variety.
    I got my photos and and videos in a reasonable time as well.
    Will def recommend!!

• Z

Z · Married on 07/20/2018

My cousin worked with Sky for her wedding, so I knew I had to for mine! Everything went so smoothly and was perfect. I could reach out to Gagan at any time with all my questions and expect a prompt and helpful reply. The DJ, photography, and videography guys were also amazing and made me feel comfortable when I was nervous. :) Thank you for everything!

Tasnuba · Married on 07/14/2018

DJ was great! We had a wonderful time! Thank you!!

Asma · Married on 07/05/2018

Gagan and his team were professional and made sure everything we needed was done. They are extremely talented and his team was so easy to work with. I highly recommend their services to anyone getting married!

Ravleen Saini · Married on 07/01/2018

Amazing work and service

Very professional and work with budget and team is always on time and prompt in replying any answers.

Ravleen Saini

Suleman · Married on 05/12/2018

They are very professional and time efficient crew. We get compliments on our wedding photos all the time . Their lighting can turn any wedding spectacular. Would highly recommend them to everyone specially the Pakistani couples who are having trouble finding the correct team for their Desi wedding !

Sky Entertainment 3

Huma · Married on 03/11/2018

Both my husband and myself made the right decision to have Sky Entertainment to be part of our wedding. All the individuals including the photographer, the camera man and the DJ were proficient at their work. They went above and beyond to make everything look perfect. The lighting was superb, the music and the sound was amazingly awesome. Photos were so beautiful and professionally taken that make everyone keep looking at them again and again every day. I got lots of compliments on my photos. Everyone enjoyed the night. I would definitely recommend Sky Entertainment to everyone. Thank you from Huma and Zeeshan

Bushra · Married on 11/24/2017

We absolutely loved everything Sky Entertainment did to make our special day perfect! They went above and beyond to take care of all of our needs. We will definitely recommend Sky Entertainment to our family and friends! Thanks again!!

sandup · Married on 11/18/2017

Overall was great.

Alex · Married on 10/07/2017

It was a pleasure working with Gagan and his team. He was really flexible and willing to make last minute adjustments. The Video work was non-intrusive and comfortable, DJ work was phenomenal. I will surely recommend Gagan to all of my friends.

• I

Iqbal · Married on 09/10/2017

We loved Gagan and his crew! Sky actually did the photos, video, DJing of my wife's sister which is how we got introduced. They were generous with time, price, and professionalism. The photographers took photos for all three of our events. We were blown away by the editing and effort put into each photo. The photos far exceeded our expectations! We have seen the preview of the album and loved it! In short, Sky has been a delight to work with. We feel they take their job seriously and will make sure their client is happy.

Sky Entertainment 4

Sandeep · Married on 09/02/2017

Had an amazing experience with Gagan and his team! They made us feel very special on our big day. They were very helpful in telling us how to pose; very easy to work with and very professional. We highly recommend sky entertainment!!!

• W

Wahida · Married on 07/30/2017

Professional and price is reasonable, quality of work is really good. Overall had fun working with them and pleased with the pics and videos

Rezwana · Married on 07/04/2017

Sky Entertainment provided excellence service with their photos/videography and professionalism during a time where everything else was so hectic. I️ can’t recommend them enough to anyone who’s getting married or having any event. They’re amazing people to work and they truly get the job done beyond your expectations!

Ayushi · Married on 06/30/2017

We couldn’t be happier with our decision to use Sky Entertainment for our engagement party. They kept the dance floor packed all night! Gagan was very approachable and professional. It’s clear that he really cares about his clients.

Navina · Married on 05/27/2017

Sky entertainment was my favorite vendor through the entire planning process- reliable, responsive, and kept our party going strong until the very last second. Highly Recommend!!

Navina · Married on 05/27/2017

Amazing service! Highly recommend

• F

Farzana · Married on 05/21/2017

Great customer service and very friendly

Shuchi · Married on 04/30/2017

From pre-event consultation through the wedding day execution, Gagan was very easy to work with. He is very professional and personable. My hubby and I truly appreciated his dedication toward our events. Thank you Gagan! Highly recommend Sky Entertainment for wedding photo & video.

Stefanie · Married on 04/29/2017

Gagan and Sky Entertainment are top notch! They provided services for our 200 person engagement party. The staff were friendly and respectful throughout the whole process. Im happy to say that I had very high expectations for pictures and video... and they exceeded those expectations! We just received our album and video-- I can't begin to explain how happy I am with the results. We cannot wait to have him back for our wedding!

shivangee · Married on 09/03/2016

I wish I would have found him earlier! Professional, on time, great value, and all around a great person to work with! Thanks for making an unforgettable day!