154 Reviews for SKM Entertainment

Projector (2)
Video Projection (1)
Flat Screen (1)
154 SKM Entertainment Reviews

We had so much fun at my daughter's wedding!!!! The music was perfect! Nathan kept the dance floor packed the entire night!!!! He had helped us pick the perfect songs for the special events like the garter toss and the bouquet toss, cake cutting, entrance songs, etc. The whole evening just flowed so well! The uplights also really added to the atmosphere of the venue! I am so glad we went with the color changing lights for the daning protion of the evening! We loved working with Nathan and the rest of the SKM crew!! Highly recommend!!!

Profile Picture Kathy, 1/24/14, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

We are so happy we hired Justin from SKM Entertainment for our wedding! We were looking for a DJ that would help make our wedding the fun party we wanted it to be and after meeting with a few companies it was easy to pick SKM. They are incredibly organized, professional, friendly and highly trained in making events special. Justin was our mc and from our first meeting we liked him. He took a genuine interest in making our wedding day perfect and seemed just as excited as we were about it. We loved that he is passionate about what he does. We gave him the freedom to read the crowd and decide what to play to keep the party going and he did an amazing job! Our reception rocked! He really made the night fun and we can't thank him enough!
SKM also provided colored lighting, a monogram/logo spotlight, and a photobooth for our big day too. Every bit of it was perfect. The colored lighting really helped make the space special and we are so glad we decided to spend a little extra to do it. The monogram/logo spotlight was so perfect. We took the monogram/logo from our invitations and used it on the cake, the favors, and the programs so it was extra special to have it lit up on the wall. Justin made that happen. He took extra time to make sure the logo was perfect before turning it into a light. He even sent us a better quality vector file of it than what we had to begin with. And the photobooth was a blast! I just went through all of the pictures from it again and laughed out loud. Our guests absolutely loved it and so did we! We used the keepsake album as a guest book and as pictures were printed that night our guests signed them and left us messages.
Thank you Justin and SKM for making our day so amazing, we loved working with you!

Profile Picture Cara, 11/9/13, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Very well prepared and easy to work with. With SKM, you definitely get what you pay for. They are thorough, detailed, and really work to make the day as painless as possible. Awesome job.

Profile Picture User4182296, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

I can't tell you enough how much we LOVED working with SKM Entertainment! They are so organized and take great care of you throughout the entire planning process! We met with Nathan to discuss our vision and the type of music we liked, he asked us the perfect questions and paired us with the PERFECT MC for our wedding!! Kevin was absolutely amazing. Everyone loved him, I am still getting compliments about him!. My 75 year old grandmother even said he was the best MC she had ever heard! Not only was he prepared but he was able to "wing it" when we had some delays, no one even noticed! Jasmine was great as well, she kept everything going smoothly and transitioned the music perfectly. I would highly recommend them to anyone and will definitely use them again in the future!! Thank you for making our wedding so memorable! :)

Profile Picture Courtney, 11/2/13, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Justin was very easy to work with, the first meeting with him he was very friendly and gave great tips for the music, and listening to what we were looking for. People in my family that have never danced in public were on the floor so that was great. Even when there was a slight lag in participation Justin was on the floor keeping the kids entertained.

Profile Picture Kathleen, 10/30/13, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ

I am so glad we chose SKM Entertainment for our wedding! We received so many compliments from our family and friends, and we had the best night of our lives! Everything from the initial booking, to planning with our MC, to the actual wedding day was effortless and perfect. Gary had great ideas and suggestions, and he's great at what he does. Gary and Miles interacted with our guests, got everyone's energy up for the big events throughout the evening and just led the night flawlessly. I don't think I got off the dance floor once all night. Thanks, SKM! If we had to go back and do it again we would definitely still choose them.

Profile Picture User2643592, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

We chose SKM and our MC, Justin after seeing them in action at a bridal show and we are so glad that we did! They did the music and sound for the ceremony as well as the lights and music for the reception. It was all flawless! The ambiance and energy that they helped to create ensured that everyone had a great time. Thank you for all that you did to make the day so special!

Profile Picture Victoria, 10/12/13, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

SKM was one of the best choices we made for our wedding. I was worried when first selecting them because they are a bit pricey, but after meeting Nathan at a bridal show, I was intrigued enough to set up a consultation. My husband and I were immediately impressed with how thorough they were in the planning process and booked them despite the cost. It was totally worth it. Nathan (our MC) was super helpful with all of my planning questions throughout the process, even answering annoying texts from me the week of the wedding with last minute questions. He offered great suggestions for timelines and songs for events. The event itself was spectacularly run. The two-person team was flawless. All of the transitions from tradition to tradition were well handled. They coordinated with all of the other vendors well and with the guests. Nathan consistently checked in with us to make sure we were having a good time. He was involved with our guests, asking them what they wanted to hear and actually playing those songs (My uncle leapt out of his seat when Brick House, his choice, came on). Nathan learned important people’s names and used them at the wedding. He involved guests at all stages so there was never a dull moment. He even got out on the dance floor and taught guests the wobble. Our guests raved about SKM and their experience. SKM definitely made our wedding unforgettable for us and all of our guests.

Profile Picture Lani, 10/4/13, 8 Reviews
4.7

Gary Jenkins is amazing! He really got everyone up and dancing... from the 90 year-old cowboy to my friends and a few kids everyone had a blast. He absolutely did a great job and absolutely blew me away! Nathan also joined Gary and was really attentive to the needs of my new husband and I. They did amazing and I would HIGHLY recommend those tow.!

Profile Picture Mareesa, 8/24/13, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Justin was our MC! He was excellent.

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/14/13, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Chris was our DJ, he was very professional and upbeat. On top of playing the music we liked, kept our dance floor moving and he was very flexible with our ever changing requests. He was also very personable and sounded very clear on the microphone. We would highly recommend SKM entertainment to anyone.

Profile Picture User3338767, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

My husband and I used SKM for our wedding DJ, MC, and videographer. We were thoroughly impressed with their professionalism, timeliness, and organization during the planning. They were always one step ahead of us and made everything so easy for us. We loved our MC, Chris. He was very friendly and attentive to what we wanted at our reception. He really took control, and we were worry free all night. He kept checking in to see if I needed anything, which was very nice. All the guests had a wonderful time at the wedding. He had everyone on the dance floor and no one wanted to stop dancing. The DJ, Gavin, did a great job with the music! I highly recommend both of them for your event. We also booked our videographer, David, for a great price. We are waiting to get the video, but know it will come out great. He stayed the whole time and even interviewed my grandparents. I can't wait to see it. Thank you SKM for making our night go so smoothly. You took great care of us, and we got to just enjoy the night, our family, and friends. Thank you!!

Profile Picture Allison, 6/1/13, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

We very much enjoyed our wedding day and the entertainment provided by SKM. Chris and Gavin were great to work with and felt like they were friends of ours at the wedding rather than just the DJs. The only issue was responsiveness prior to the wedding - it took a couple tries to get e-mails replied to by the office. However, they really pulled it together nicely in the end and we couldn't have asked for a better day. Thanks SKM!

Profile Picture Karen, 4/20/13, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

We are so happy we chose SKM Entertainment! Nathan was our MC and from the moment we met him at the office until the very end of our wedding he was extremely helpful! He did an amazing job making our wedding fun for us and our guests! He adapted well when we had to change the schedule around a little bit. He even went to help me carry my bags from the Bridal Cottage. He did a great job interacting with our guests and keeping things going. Thanks again Nathan!!!

Profile Picture User3291680, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We were so happy to have SKM Entertainment as our DJ for our wedding! All of our friends and family had nothing but great things to say about SKM as a whole but especially Justin our MC! We appreciated everything SKM did for us, they were very accommodating, friendly, on time and did a great job!! Justin....our wedding wouldn't have been the same without you!! Thanks for making our night memorable!!! Erin

Profile Picture Erin, 4/6/13, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jakob at SKM was awesome! He met with us to find out what we wanted and what we were really about. He was a lot of fun at the reception and I constantly heard how good our DJ was. Jakob was very accommodating and made sure throughout the night that we were well taken care of.

Profile Picture Molly, 3/29/13, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

SKM Entertainment was wonderful to work with! Our DJ was Justin Chapin and he was OUTSTANDING! People did not get off the dance floor the entire night and he kept the party going. There was never a dull moment and I had a ton of our guests asking me after the wedding who our DJ was because they want to use him. Extremely professional and got the crowd going!

Profile Picture Stacy, 3/23/13, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

Nathan with SKM was a pleasure to work with. He made sure to play a wide variety of the types of music we said we’d like to hear at our wedding. I have been to quite a few weddings and NEVER have I seen the dance floor so packed the entire night! Our wedding was one month ago, today, and we are still receiving compliments about the music that was played at our wedding.

I was slightly OCD about my timeline, and Nathan never missed a beat. We were on time the entire night, and couldn't be happier with how the night went.

Choosing SKM to be our wedding DJ was a wonderful choice!!

Profile Picture Elissa, 3/9/13, 10 Reviews
Category: DJ

My husband and I used SKM for our DJ, MC, and light technician for our wedding last month. Everyone with SKM was great to work with. Justin, our MC, was amazing! He engaged our guests and made sure everyone was having a good time. The lights technician did a great job and seemed to use different lighting options that fit with each song. When they were behind the booth, all three members of SKM - the DJ, MC, and lights technician - were really getting into the music and dancing which really brought up the energy. Whenever people started to leave the dance floor they would switch the song which seemed to pull people back up. Our dance floor was packed the entire night! SKM played a wide range of music that everyone (from young kids up to our grandparents) seemed to enjoy. Justin did a great job at coordinating with all of our other vendors to make sure everyone was on the same page - he definitely made the night run smoothly. My husband and I would HIGHLY recommend SKM! We were referred to SKM by two friends that used them, so we knew they would be good - but they surpassed our expectations! We cannot say enough good things about SKM! We have been married for over a month and friends still say how much fun our wedding was, and we definitely attribute that to SKM.

Profile Picture User2382919, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

We chose SKM Entertainment hands down because we had seen them in action before & they came very highly recommended. My husband and I had specific music selections and a "vision" for our music & dance floor. We worked with Nathan, who did a fabulous job, in advance to incorporate our playlist & outline the "flow" of the night. Our friends & family are still talking about how professional, fun, and friendly the DJ's were and our dance floor was incredible. From months leading up to the wedding, through the post-wedding follow up, Nathan, Miles & the rest of the SKM crew exceeded our expectations. We want to do it all again just so we can work with them one more time! :)

Profile Picture Colleen, 12/15/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We hired SKM Entertainment for our wedding reception at Gainey Ranch Golf Club held on December 1, 2012. They did an amazing job! Justin was our MC and we met with him a couple weeks before our big day. He was so organized and helped to orchestrate our reception from beginning to end. We had to actually kick people off the dance floor at the end of the night! He played the best music and helped to create some incredible memories for us. Kudos to SKM for making our wedding truly fabulous!

Profile Picture User2515349, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor

They did a wonderful job with music and lighting. Kept me up to date on what was going on and very responsive when I called them. A little bit pricey, but they did do a good job.

Profile Picture Tammy, 12/1/12, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

SKM was absolutely AMAZING for me! Our guests couldn't tell us enough how much fun the wedding was, and that was in LARGE part due to Justin. He was very responsive to everything I had to say, everything we wanted for our wedding music and the flow of the night. He kept things going all night long--to the point that my husband and I had to sit down we were so tired from dancing. It was great! SO much fun, and Justin was the best before the wedding for coordinating with me, helping me pick the vital songs and the type of music we wanted. He just got us. Absolutely an amazing experience, and the only thing I would complain about would be the mark up of costs for bringing equipment for the ceremony as well. The price seemed a little high to me, but every penny was honestly worth it for the quality of our wedding DJ. I would recommend them to everyone!

Profile Picture Brandi, 11/24/12, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

We cannot say enough good things about SKM. We felt that entertainment was a very important part of our wedding so we were willing to spend a large part of our budget on the dj. But they were so much more than music!!! They were so helpful in creating and maintaining a timeline. The last thing you want to worry about during your wedding is if you are on schedule...so SKM steps up and does that for you. They coordinate so the food is ready when you are ready to release guests. They make sure the photographer is ready to take photos when you cut the cake. They controlled the dance flow with fun (non corny) games. One thing they suggested was the shoe game and it ended up being one of our favorite memories from our entire wedding! And they had us finish the night with our group standing in a circle dancing as we walked around hugging and saying goodbye to each guest. It was such an awesome and meaningful way for us to talk to everyone still there and thank them again.

And of course they played amazing music! They have a huge online a database tool to use for you to be as detailed as you want. We met with our mc before and he was helpful picking songs for things when we couldn't think of one (cutting cake, bridal party entrance, garter toss, etc). They put together the detailed timeline and provide to you so you can send to your other vendors. It includes everything from arrival, dinners, parents dance, cutting cake, flower toss, etc. Their online tools are really helpful!

We also purchased a lighting package and photo booth. Their photo booth staff was great and everyone really enjoyed it. They work with you to add a custom logo. They have fun props and then you can't download all the photos after the wedding.

Finally have to give a shout out to Nathan S. who was our mc. He did an amazing job keeping the flow of the night and the energy high! Thank you so much to SKM and Nathan!!!

Profile Picture Katie, 11/24/12, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

SKM was an absolute joy to work with. Justin was our DJ and he was so AMAZING-our crowd loved him! SO many people at our wedding mentioned how awesome our DJ was and how much fun they had. He kept the party going from start to finish-it was just an incredible time!! I would definitely recommend Justin or any DJ from SKM for your event.

Profile Picture Heather , 10/27/12, 1 Review