154 Reviews for SKM Entertainment

Projector (2)
Video Projection (1)
Flat Screen (1)
154 SKM Entertainment Reviews

Dave was an excellent MC and made our ceremony great. He even dressed the part! Make sure you use the online form they give you to give you the best MC for your needs!

Profile Picture Michael, 3/8/15, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Our two Djs were fantastic! They played everything we wanted to hear and even danced with us. I highly recommend this company for a great wedding DJ. They kept the crowd engaged throughout the whole night. Our DJ was Kevin and he was awesome!

Profile Picture User4831106, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Nathan was our MC the night of our wedding and did an amazing job. He coordinated all events like the cake cut, father daughter dance, garter toss with our photographer so she could get the best shots, kept our guests highly entertained and continually checked on us to make sure everything was going smoothly!

Profile Picture User4094301, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Absolutely fantastic company to work with!! Professional, friendly, and enthusiastic! We used them for both our reception and ceremony. We received numerous compliments from our guests regarding how fun and awesome our wedding was. Without SKM we would have never been able to provide this. I would recommend this to anyone!! If your looking for a great time for your guests, but yet a "worry free" night for yourself (the bride) this is the company to use!! They do the work for you, you just tell them what you want. I can't say enough good things about SKM. You will not be disappointed!! Trust your wedding to SKM!!

Our DJ was Kevin, and we can not say enough great things about him. We loved him and so did our guests. Very interactive. Kept the party going!! Fantastic job!

Profile Picture User4763998, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Let me start by saying, if I could give higher than a 5 star review, I would! SKM was everything we ever wanted in a DJ and more! Dave, our MC, was beyond incredible! If you have a chance to specifically request him, do it!!! He was fun, professional, knowledgeable, prompt, and seriously made our entire day come together seamlessly! The music was a perfect mix of everything we wanted! He interacted with the guests, but never overstepped any boundaries! He led us through the day and kept us at ease! My little sister is getting married in July in Pennsylvania, and she would fly these guys out there to do her wedding if she could. A week after our big day, I am still getting compliments from our guests about how amazing SKM, and especially Dave, are! We love these guys!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 12/13/14, 5 Reviews
4.7

We had Kevin as our MC and he did a great job the entire night! The power went out for a few minutes and he was able to keep the guests entertained while the team worked to get the power back up and running. Overall, we would recommend SKM to anyone looking for a DJ.

Profile Picture Danielle, 11/15/14, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

These guys are a one stop shop for entertainment. I spoke to a few DJ companies and they don't go through nearly the level of training that these guys do. Dave was absolutely spectacular as emcee and made it flow perfectly - fun and energetic when it needed to be, slow and romantic when it needed to be. He kept me informed of everything that was happening and on deck so I was always prepared. The crew changed the lights based on the mood of the guests which was crazy awesome! And EVERYONE loved the photo booth!!

Profile Picture Amy, 11/14/14, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

I hired SKM Entertainment for my daughter's wedding. They provided the ceremony and cocktail hour music, the uplighting for the ballroom, dance lighting, monogram, pin lighting for wedding cake, DJ, MC (who was awesome), Photo Booth, Videographer. They did a phenomenal job!!! The lighting was elegant, the music was fantastic and the MC made the whole night by getting the guests involved and on the dance floor. He created such an amazing energy! The photo booth was a big hit and their quality of photos that they print are amazing! Their whole production team comes in and sets up for the wedding, they also coordinate timelines with your other vendors, such as photographer, etc so that the whole event runs smooth. You need not worry about anything, they do all the work for you and you an sit back and enjoy the wedding and your guests with no worries!!! I highly recommend using SKM Entertainment for your event. They are highly professional, extremely knowledgeable and experienced. They helped me coordinate everything from soup to nuts. Their pricing is very reasonable and offer different types of packages to meet everyone's budget. The entertainment is the most crucial part of your wedding, and you won't go wrong with SKM.

Profile Picture Barbara, 11/2/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Videography

Our wedding was on November 2nd, 2014 and their service was GREAT! The communication level was consistent and they met all of our needs. The preparation details were also very detailed. The music was really good, but at times the selections where slower and I think they played too many FULL songs, they could have down more cutting of the music to keep the pace up. Our MC just was AMAZING! he was flexible and very personable. All in all, they were great and i would recommend them. especially if you want a safe and reliable choice.

Profile Picture ZsaVay, 11/2/14, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

We could not have been happier with our DJ and MC for our wedding. They provided great insight to making our night OUR night, but also comfortable and fun for our guests of all ages. The music was great, the interaction activities were so fun - thank you very much!
Kevin - you rocked as the MC - thank you for everything!!

Profile Picture Hattie, 10/25/14, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Kevin our MC was great, he totally got our vision and he worked with us to add some awesome special touches, like the wedding party entering to wrestling theme songs. The online system they give you to use was so helpful, it was great to be able to list songs we had to have, would like and absolute do not plays. It let us customize at our own pace and everyone with SKM we talked with was a joy and very enthusiastic about all of our ideas. They got people on the dance floor and I know a few of the single girls quite liked the MC. SKM was great and I'm so glad we went with them!

Profile Picture Amber, 10/24/14, 2 Reviews

We used SKM entertainment at our 10/18/14 wedding. We loved how interactive the
planning tools online were - we were able to enter all important information during our planning process (everything from how to pronounce our wedding party's names to what songs to NOT play under any circumstances). We met also met with our MC Gary Jenkins a few weeks the wedding and basically went through a detailed schedule of entire night's events! It was so great to show up to the wedding and not worry what time we were going to have each dance, the cake cutting, etc, because Gary took care of it all! Our guests had such a great time dancing, and we loved how interactive Gary was - he knew how to keep people on the dance floor and we loved the games and activities scattered throughout the night that kept all our non-dancers entertained too!

We also used SKM's uplighting and photo booth - the photo booth was a huge hit with our guests and the props were so fun.

My only teeny tiny complaint with SKM was that when we received our final invoice, there was a note that said that we could take a $50 discount if we paid by check. Well I've never been one to take a discount so I subtracted it off the total and mailed in my check! Later that week we got a call from their office saying 'well we understand how you would have read it that way (what other way would I have read it?), but we actually meant if you paid your entire balance by check then you could take the discount'. That catch was not mentioned on the invoice, and it wasn't mentioned when we paid our deposit either, so since we used a credit card for the deposit, we had to mail a 2nd check for $50. Not a deal-breaker by any means, but it was definitely an annoyance to deal with a few weeks before our wedding.

Overall I would definitely recommend Gary and SKM for an awesome and stress-free wedding!

Profile Picture Lydia, 10/18/14, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Miles at SKM was wonderful! He kept the party going for our wedding reception! He played the right music, kept the guests entertained and interacting with one another and really paid attention to the type of party we wanted. He was so professional on the mic yet so down to earth too! We had an amazing time! Thank you Miles and SKM!

Profile Picture Carrie, 10/12/14, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

Justin our MC rocked our wedding!! :) They made it outstanding! Without Justin, our wedding would not have flowed well, and nobody would have had as much fun as they did! They say that your wedding depends on how well your DJ does, and our wedding ROCKED because our MC and DJ ROCKED!!!! :) Thank you SKM for making our wedding so memorable!!

Profile Picture Jenna, 9/19/14, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

We had Justin as our MC and he was awesome! One of the many comments we had about our wedding was how smoothly the night went and how organized it was. Justin had a huge hand in that! We had met prior to the wedding to work on the timeline and iron out the details, and he executed it perfectly! The music choices were great, his humor was spot on, and his tone was serious where it should have been.
These guys have experience and suggested games and activities that were perfect. Everyone had a great time and there was never a dull moment.
We also used their photo booth and up lights. The photo booth was open and was operated smoothly. It was busy all night and we had no complaints! The props were very cool too! Can complain about the up lights, they lit up and remained lit the whole night!
I certainly would recommend Justin and SKM!

Profile Picture Jinju, 7/13/14, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
0.5

SKM ruined my wedding. These memories are irreplaceable.

Profile Picture laura, 7/1/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, Lighting & Decor, Videography

I would highly recommend SKM Entertainment to any brides looking to get married in Arizona, hiring them was one of the best decisions we made when planning our wedding. All I remember is saying the most sincere THANK YOU to my DJ Justin after our wedding in June. The whole day was somewhat of a blur, but I knew Justin had single handily made my wedding reception a wild success and made it something my family and friends will talk about for years to come. SKM did an initial interview with my husband and I where they let us tell them about our wants and needs. With their knowledge and experience of weddings, they helped us plan a fun and flawless reception. A couple weeks prior to the wedding we met again with our DJ and together we created a very detailed schedule of events for the evening. Our DJ Justin worked with the wedding coordinator at our venue to make sure everything went smoothly.

Profile Picture LeeAnne, 6/14/14, 1 Review
0.0

They called days before our wedding saying we were responsible for their table and table skirting because it was at a residence. This was not agreed on during our initial booking or at the run through with our mc. Our big day we arrived and they were playing horrible elevator music. My mother, photographers and finally my husbands father had to pretty much yell at for them to change the music.Our ceremony was supposed to start at five and our photographer had to ask them to let everyone know to be seated.The mixed up our walk down the isle song. We had been reassured questions for the shoe game would be proof read and appropriate things would be asked. To me who would be a stripper first or who likes to sleep naked aren't appropriate. We also agreed that we would have a well wishes dance no mention of money whatsoever. Our mc said line up for the well wishes dance or better known as the money dance if you'd like to give them your dollars. & to make it even better the first song they played for this dance was I want to be a millionaire so f***ing bad. No edit for that song I guess because it just continues to spew out the f word and nobody bothered to change the song. I had to argue with them that we couldn't cut the cake until our photographers were done eating and not in the bathroom. But they continued to insist now now now! Why would we cut the cake with no photographers ready!?!? As the night rolled around the one and only dog I requested got shut down and they told me there was lots of requests ahead of mine and my husbands. Last time I checked it was our wedding so we should get moved to the front of the line.As the night came to an end our mc found my sister to make her get him a plate so that he could take cake home to his wife because he always had to bring her a piece....He also came around and told us goodbye over and over im assuming for a tip but after spending 2500 on them and horrible customer service and lack of professionalism why would we tip them.

Profile Picture User4426043, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Amazing DJ and entertainment team! Justin did such a great job, we absolutely loved him :)

Profile Picture Angela, 4/19/14, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Very great service of a wedding I went to. Great sounding equipment and very professional DJ. All around great job.

Profile Picture User4017303, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dave went above and beyond! Everything went perfectly and he made sure that everything went smoothly!! Such a great DJ!

Profile Picture Kaylee, 4/4/14, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Skm was wonderful! They made our reception so much fun and were able to really cater to the needs of everyone involved in our big day.

Profile Picture User4010617, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We absolutely loved working with SKM Entertainment!!!! They put on a great show and made our wedding a night to remember. Justin and team were amazing. They made the entire process seemless. Also, if you plan to have a photobooth then I would highly recommend using SKM. It's one less vendor to work with and it's a service they provide.

Profile Picture Katie, 3/8/14, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

The SKM team will blow you away. The presentation they prepare to showcase what they have to offer is so professional and thorough. You will know for sure whether or not it's a fit by the end. If you are lucky enough to go this direction, you will find that deadlines are met, reminders are sent, the staff is friendly and they make your special day feel effortless. We're so happy to have worked with SKM!

Profile Picture User3961551, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Skm is the greatest! They always got back to me within a day! I couldnt tell you the amount of compliments we got about how awesome our mc Dave was. Hes great! Use skm!!!

Profile Picture Leanna, 2/22/14, 4 Reviews