SKM Entertainment Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

SKM Entertainment 1
SKM Entertainment 2

Amber · Married on 10/24/2014

Kevin our MC was great, he totally got our vision and he worked with us to add some awesome special touches, like the wedding party entering to wrestling theme songs. The online system they give you to use was so helpful, it was great to be able to list songs we had to have, would like and absolute do not plays. It let us customize at our own pace and everyone with SKM we talked with was a joy and very enthusiastic about all of our ideas. They got people on the dance floor and I know a few of the single girls quite liked the MC. SKM was great and I'm so glad we went with them!

Carrie · Married on 10/12/2014

Miles at SKM was wonderful! He kept the party going for our wedding reception! He played the right music, kept the guests entertained and interacting with one another and really paid attention to the type of party we wanted. He was so professional on the mic yet so down to earth too! We had an amazing time! Thank you Miles and SKM!

Jenna · Married on 09/19/2014

Justin our MC rocked our wedding!! :) They made it outstanding! Without Justin, our wedding would not have flowed well, and nobody would have had as much fun as they did! They say that your wedding depends on how well your DJ does, and our wedding ROCKED because our MC and DJ ROCKED!!!! :) Thank you SKM for making our wedding so memorable!!

LeeAnne · Married on 06/14/2014

I would highly recommend SKM Entertainment to any brides looking to get married in Arizona, hiring them was one of the best decisions we made when planning our wedding. All I remember is saying the most sincere THANK YOU to my DJ Justin after our wedding in June. The whole day was somewhat of a blur, but I knew Justin had single handily made my wedding reception a wild success and made it something my family and friends will talk about for years to come. SKM did an initial interview with my husband and I where they let us tell them about our wants and needs. With their knowledge and experience of weddings, they helped us plan a fun and flawless reception. A couple weeks prior to the wedding we met again with our DJ and together we created a very detailed schedule of events for the evening. Our DJ Justin worked with the wedding coordinator at our venue to make sure everything went smoothly.

• Angela

Angela · Married on 04/19/2014

Amazing DJ and entertainment team! Justin did such a great job, we absolutely loved him :)

Very great service of a wedding I went to. Great sounding equipment and very professional DJ. All around great job.

Kaylee · Married on 04/04/2014

Dave went above and beyond! Everything went perfectly and he made sure that everything went smoothly!! Such a great DJ!

Skm was wonderful! They made our reception so much fun and were able to really cater to the needs of everyone involved in our big day.

Katie · Married on 03/08/2014

We absolutely loved working with SKM Entertainment!!!! They put on a great show and made our wedding a night to remember. Justin and team were amazing. They made the entire process seemless. Also, if you plan to have a photobooth then I would highly recommend using SKM. It's one less vendor to work with and it's a service they provide.

Leanna · Married on 02/22/2014

Skm is the greatest! They always got back to me within a day! I couldnt tell you the amount of compliments we got about how awesome our mc Dave was. Hes great! Use skm!!!

Kathy · Married on 01/24/2014

We had so much fun at my daughter's wedding!!!! The music was perfect! Nathan kept the dance floor packed the entire night!!!! He had helped us pick the perfect songs for the special events like the garter toss and the bouquet toss, cake cutting, entrance songs, etc. The whole evening just flowed so well! The uplights also really added to the atmosphere of the venue! I am so glad we went with the color changing lights for the daning protion of the evening! We loved working with Nathan and the rest of the SKM crew!! Highly recommend!!!

Cara · Married on 11/09/2013

We are so happy we hired Justin from SKM Entertainment for our wedding! We were looking for a DJ that would help make our wedding the fun party we wanted it to be and after meeting with a few companies it was easy to pick SKM. They are incredibly organized, professional, friendly and highly trained in making events special. Justin was our mc and from our first meeting we liked him. He took a genuine interest in making our wedding day perfect and seemed just as excited as we were about it. We loved that he is passionate about what he does. We gave him the freedom to read the crowd and decide what to play to keep the party going and he did an amazing job! Our reception rocked! He really made the night fun and we can't thank him enough!
    SKM also provided colored lighting, a monogram/logo spotlight, and a photobooth for our big day too. Every bit of it was perfect. The colored lighting really helped make the space special and we are so glad we decided to spend a little extra to do it. The monogram/logo spotlight was so perfect. We took the monogram/logo from our invitations and used it on the cake, the favors, and the programs so it was extra special to have it lit up on the wall. Justin made that happen. He took extra time to make sure the logo was perfect before turning it into a light. He even sent us a better quality vector file of it than what we had to begin with. And the photobooth was a blast! I just went through all of the pictures from it again and laughed out loud. Our guests absolutely loved it and so did we! We used the keepsake album as a guest book and as pictures were printed that night our guests signed them and left us messages.
    Thank you Justin and SKM for making our day so amazing, we loved working with you!

Very well prepared and easy to work with. With SKM, you definitely get what you pay for. They are thorough, detailed, and really work to make the day as painless as possible. Awesome job.

Courtney · Married on 11/02/2013

I can't tell you enough how much we LOVED working with SKM Entertainment! They are so organized and take great care of you throughout the entire planning process! We met with Nathan to discuss our vision and the type of music we liked, he asked us the perfect questions and paired us with the PERFECT MC for our wedding!! Kevin was absolutely amazing. Everyone loved him, I am still getting compliments about him!. My 75 year old grandmother even said he was the best MC she had ever heard! Not only was he prepared but he was able to "wing it" when we had some delays, no one even noticed! Jasmine was great as well, she kept everything going smoothly and transitioned the music perfectly. I would highly recommend them to anyone and will definitely use them again in the future!! Thank you for making our wedding so memorable! :)

I am so glad we chose SKM Entertainment for our wedding! We received so many compliments from our family and friends, and we had the best night of our lives! Everything from the initial booking, to planning with our MC, to the actual wedding day was effortless and perfect. Gary had great ideas and suggestions, and he's great at what he does. Gary and Miles interacted with our guests, got everyone's energy up for the big events throughout the evening and just led the night flawlessly. I don't think I got off the dance floor once all night. Thanks, SKM! If we had to go back and do it again we would definitely still choose them.

Lani · Married on 10/04/2013

SKM was one of the best choices we made for our wedding. I was worried when first selecting them because they are a bit pricey, but after meeting Nathan at a bridal show, I was intrigued enough to set up a consultation. My husband and I were immediately impressed with how thorough they were in the planning process and booked them despite the cost. It was totally worth it. Nathan (our MC) was super helpful with all of my planning questions throughout the process, even answering annoying texts from me the week of the wedding with last minute questions. He offered great suggestions for timelines and songs for events. The event itself was spectacularly run. The two-person team was flawless. All of the transitions from tradition to tradition were well handled. They coordinated with all of the other vendors well and with the guests. Nathan consistently checked in with us to make sure we were having a good time. He was involved with our guests, asking them what they wanted to hear and actually playing those songs (My uncle leapt out of his seat when Brick House, his choice, came on). Nathan learned important people’s names and used them at the wedding. He involved guests at all stages so there was never a dull moment. He even got out on the dance floor and taught guests the wobble. Our guests raved about SKM and their experience. SKM definitely made our wedding unforgettable for us and all of our guests.

Ashley · Married on 06/14/2013

Justin was our MC! He was excellent.

My husband and I used SKM for our wedding DJ, MC, and videographer. We were thoroughly impressed with their professionalism, timeliness, and organization during the planning. They were always one step ahead of us and made everything so easy for us. We loved our MC, Chris. He was very friendly and attentive to what we wanted at our reception. He really took control, and we were worry free all night. He kept checking in to see if I needed anything, which was very nice. All the guests had a wonderful time at the wedding. He had everyone on the dance floor and no one wanted to stop dancing. The DJ, Gavin, did a great job with the music! I highly recommend both of them for your event. We also booked our videographer, David, for a great price. We are waiting to get the video, but know it will come out great. He stayed the whole time and even interviewed my grandparents. I can't wait to see it. Thank you SKM for making our night go so smoothly. You took great care of us, and we got to just enjoy the night, our family, and friends. Thank you!!

We are so happy we chose SKM Entertainment! Nathan was our MC and from the moment we met him at the office until the very end of our wedding he was extremely helpful! He did an amazing job making our wedding fun for us and our guests! He adapted well when we had to change the schedule around a little bit. He even went to help me carry my bags from the Bridal Cottage. He did a great job interacting with our guests and keeping things going. Thanks again Nathan!!!

Erin · Married on 04/06/2013

We were so happy to have SKM Entertainment as our DJ for our wedding! All of our friends and family had nothing but great things to say about SKM as a whole but especially Justin our MC! We appreciated everything SKM did for us, they were very accommodating, friendly, on time and did a great job!! Justin....our wedding wouldn't have been the same without you!! Thanks for making our night memorable!!! Erin

• Stacy

Stacy · Married on 03/23/2013

SKM Entertainment was wonderful to work with! Our DJ was Justin Chapin and he was OUTSTANDING! People did not get off the dance floor the entire night and he kept the party going. There was never a dull moment and I had a ton of our guests asking me after the wedding who our DJ was because they want to use him. Extremely professional and got the crowd going!

Nathan with SKM was a pleasure to work with. He made sure to play a wide variety of the types of music we said we’d like to hear at our wedding. I have been to quite a few weddings and NEVER have I seen the dance floor so packed the entire night! Our wedding was one month ago, today, and we are still receiving compliments about the music that was played at our wedding.

I was slightly OCD about my timeline, and Nathan never missed a beat. We were on time the entire night, and couldn't be happier with how the night went.

Choosing SKM to be our wedding DJ was a wonderful choice!!

My husband and I used SKM for our DJ, MC, and light technician for our wedding last month. Everyone with SKM was great to work with. Justin, our MC, was amazing! He engaged our guests and made sure everyone was having a good time. The lights technician did a great job and seemed to use different lighting options that fit with each song. When they were behind the booth, all three members of SKM - the DJ, MC, and lights technician - were really getting into the music and dancing which really brought up the energy. Whenever people started to leave the dance floor they would switch the song which seemed to pull people back up. Our dance floor was packed the entire night! SKM played a wide range of music that everyone (from young kids up to our grandparents) seemed to enjoy. Justin did a great job at coordinating with all of our other vendors to make sure everyone was on the same page - he definitely made the night run smoothly. My husband and I would HIGHLY recommend SKM! We were referred to SKM by two friends that used them, so we knew they would be good - but they surpassed our expectations! We cannot say enough good things about SKM! We have been married for over a month and friends still say how much fun our wedding was, and we definitely attribute that to SKM.

Colleen · Married on 12/15/2012

We chose SKM Entertainment hands down because we had seen them in action before & they came very highly recommended. My husband and I had specific music selections and a "vision" for our music & dance floor. We worked with Nathan, who did a fabulous job, in advance to incorporate our playlist & outline the "flow" of the night. Our friends & family are still talking about how professional, fun, and friendly the DJ's were and our dance floor was incredible. From months leading up to the wedding, through the post-wedding follow up, Nathan, Miles & the rest of the SKM crew exceeded our expectations. We want to do it all again just so we can work with them one more time! :)

We hired SKM Entertainment for our wedding reception at Gainey Ranch Golf Club held on December 1, 2012. They did an amazing job! Justin was our MC and we met with him a couple weeks before our big day. He was so organized and helped to orchestrate our reception from beginning to end. We had to actually kick people off the dance floor at the end of the night! He played the best music and helped to create some incredible memories for us. Kudos to SKM for making our wedding truly fabulous!