Skin Fetish LLC Reviews

5 | Jacksonville, FL

5 Reviews for Skin Fetish LLC

Jasmine · Married on 03/14/2017

Skin Fetish has been my only skin care confidant for the last 5 years. Judi has excellent one-on-one interaction. She has been a concierge make-up artist for my wedding, a personal skin care esthetician and consultant, and taught me invaluable wisdom on proper skin care ansd make-up removal when I had no direction.
    As a woman who doesn't wear make-up often, Judi always brings our my natural beauty out on every session. She is personable, timely, and ensures your skin is healthy before and after service. Her background knowledge in the field lends her to be a trendsetter and highly effective industry leader.
    I have referred friends and even other skin care professionals to her over the years and they have never been disappointed. Even months after a service, people call and text asking for a referral. Thank you for your service to my family, friends and myself!

Sent on 11/12/2016

Skin Fetish LLC's reply:

It's a pleasure providing you, your family and your friends the quality service that I stand behind. Thank you for trusting Skin Fetish as your only skincare confidant for your beauty needs, especially on your wedding day! Your continued support and referrals are always appreciated!

Nikki · Married on 12/01/2016

I used Skin Fetish to help me with my big day. I needed my makeup done for my wedding and I consulted with Skin Fetish. Their prices were extremely reasonable. The service was impeccable. Judie showed up on time. She set up quickly and was ready to roll. She was very professional and prompt, but most of all, my makeup was flawless. She was even kind enough to offe services to guest that we're at my house helping me get ready. I would recommend Skin Fetish to EVERYONE!

Sent on 12/12/2016

Skin Fetish LLC's reply:

Nikki, It's been such an honor providing makeup services for you and your family! Thank you for your loyalty and continued referrals!

Desirae · Married on 11/05/2016

You will absolutely love Judi. Her patience, vision, techniques, details and more were helpful in making my pictures magazine cover ready. My face was perfect throughout my 5 hou photo shoot. In fact, it lasted for over twelve hours.

I can't wait to experience the facial with Judi.

This experience was my first and I'm glad I chose Judi.

Shelley · Married on 06/18/2016

I'm so glad I worked with Judi leading up to my wedding! My skin was much softer, clearer and brighter than it had ever been for my big day. You could hardly tell I had foundation on because the smooth texture of my skin allowed me to wear a lot less of it and for it to blend in better. I received many compliments on my glowing skin! Judi has totally converted me to a permanent client - she always knows just what my face needs :) Thanks Judi!!!

Sent on 11/13/2016

Skin Fetish LLC's reply:

I'm happy that you noticed little makeup was needed to show your glow on your wedding day! Your skin goals are important to you, so it's important to me. Thank you for choosing Skin Fetish!

Lissa · event on: 01/14/2018

Judi is amazing! Great environment, great facial, GREAT! GREAT! GREAT! If you haven’t been to see Judi you are missing out!