5 Reviews for Skin Fetish LLC

4 Skin Fetish LLC Reviews

Skin Fetish has been my only skin care confidant for the last 5 years. Judi has excellent one-on-one interaction. She has been a concierge make-up artist for my wedding, a personal skin care esthetician and consultant, and taught me invaluable wisdom on proper skin care ansd make-up removal when I had no direction.
As a woman who doesn't wear make-up often, Judi always brings our my natural beauty out on every session. She is personable, timely, and ensures your skin is healthy before and after service. Her background knowledge in the field lends her to be a trendsetter and highly effective industry leader.
I have referred friends and even other skin care professionals to her over the years and they have never been disappointed. Even months after a service, people call and text asking for a referral. Thank you for your service to my family, friends and myself!

Profile Picture Jasmine, 3/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I used Skin Fetish to help me with my big day. I needed my makeup done for my wedding and I consulted with Skin Fetish. Their prices were extremely reasonable. The service was impeccable. Judie showed up on time. She set up quickly and was ready to roll. She was very professional and prompt, but most of all, my makeup was flawless. She was even kind enough to offe services to guest that we're at my house helping me get ready. I would recommend Skin Fetish to EVERYONE!

Profile Picture Nikki, 12/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

You will absolutely love Judi. Her patience, vision, techniques, details and more were helpful in making my pictures magazine cover ready. My face was perfect throughout my 5 hou photo shoot. In fact, it lasted for over twelve hours.

I can't wait to experience the facial with Judi.

This experience was my first and I'm glad I chose Judi.

Profile Picture Desirae, 11/5/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I'm so glad I worked with Judi leading up to my wedding! My skin was much softer, clearer and brighter than it had ever been for my big day. You could hardly tell I had foundation on because the smooth texture of my skin allowed me to wear a lot less of it and for it to blend in better. I received many compliments on my glowing skin! Judi has totally converted me to a permanent client - she always knows just what my face needs :) Thanks Judi!!!

Profile Picture Shelley, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)