About Skin Fetish LLC

"Let YOUR Skin be the New Fetish"

Judi has been in the beauty industry for over 16 years. Her expertise in skincare has made her very reputable in getting the result her clients were looking for. Judi's passion with skincare includes European facials, chemical peels, microdermabrasion, corrective facials, waxing  make-up application and more. Judi will also customize a skincare plan to get you ready for your big day! Trust me, you'll get obsessed.

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Regions serviced: Jacksonville

Follow Skin Fetish LLC on

5 Reviews for Skin Fetish LLC

Skin Fetish has been my only skin care confidant for the last 5 years. Judi has excellent one-on-one interaction. She has been a concierge make-up artist for my wedding, a personal skin care esthetician and consultant, and taught me invaluable wisdom on proper skin care ansd make-up removal when I had no direction.
As a woman who doesn't wear make-up often, Judi always brings our my natural beauty out on every session. She is personable, timely, and ensures your skin is healthy before and after service. Her background knowledge in the field lends her to be a trendsetter and highly effective industry leader.
I have referred friends and even other skin care professionals to her over the years and they have never been disappointed. Even months after a service, people call and text asking for a referral. Thank you for your service to my family, friends and myself!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jasmine, 3/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I used Skin Fetish to help me with my big day. I needed my makeup done for my wedding and I consulted with Skin Fetish. Their prices were extremely reasonable. The service was impeccable. Judie showed up on time. She set up quickly and was ready to roll. She was very professional and prompt, but most of all, my makeup was flawless. She was even kind enough to offe services to guest that we're at my house helping me get ready. I would recommend Skin Fetish to EVERYONE!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Nikki, 12/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

You will absolutely love Judi. Her patience, vision, techniques, details and more were helpful in making my pictures magazine cover ready. My face was perfect throughout my 5 hou photo shoot. In fact, it lasted for over twelve hours.

I can't wait to experience the facial with Judi.

This experience was my first and I'm glad I chose Judi.

Profile Picture Desirae, 11/5/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Skin Fetish LLC Pricing

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

220x220 sq 1478051647688 chemical peel oct 2016

Designer Chemical Peels

$360.00 Value | Promo Code: Peels
Purchase 3 Chemical Peels and the 4th is on me. Show your excitement through that glowing skin! Look radiant for your engagement, wedding and honeymoon photos for a lifetime of memories.
Available to the first 50 couples