Skin Fetish LLC

Jacksonville, FL View map

Judi has been in the beauty industry for over 16 years. Her expertise in skincare has made her very reputable in getting the result her clients were looking for. Judi's passion with skincare includes European facials, chemical peels, microdermabrasion, corrective facials, waxing make-up application and more. Judi will also customize a skincare plan to get you ready for your big day! Trust me, you'll get obsessed.

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$110

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$90

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$85

$85

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the starting price for facials?

$50

What is the starting price for massage therapy?

$65

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation
Travel Fee

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Massages
Men's Grooming
Group Discounts
Licensed

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Depilatories
Tweezing
Waxing
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    Lissa Event on: 01/14/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Judi is amazing! Great environment, great facial, GREAT! GREAT! GREAT! If you haven’t been to see Judi you are missing out!
    Jasmine Married on 03/14/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Skin Fetish has been my only skin care confidant for the last 5 years. Judi has excellent one-on-one interaction. She has been a concierge make-up artist for my wedding, a personal skin care esthetician and consultant, and taught me invaluable wisdom on proper skin care ansd make-up removal when I had no direction.
    As a woman who doesn't wear make-up often, Judi always brings our my natural beauty out on every session. She is personable, timely, and ensures your skin is healthy before and after service. Her background knowledge in the field lends her to be a trendsetter and highly effective industry leader.
    I have referred friends and even other skin care professionals to her over the years and they have never been disappointed. Even months after a service, people call and text asking for a referral. Thank you for your service to my family, friends and myself!

Skin Fetish LLC's reply:

It's a pleasure providing you, your family and your friends the quality service that I stand behind. Thank you for trusting Skin Fetish as your only skincare confidant for your beauty needs, especially on your wedding day! Your continued support and referrals are always appreciated!
    Nikki Married on 12/01/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I used Skin Fetish to help me with my big day. I needed my makeup done for my wedding and I consulted with Skin Fetish. Their prices were extremely reasonable. The service was impeccable. Judie showed up on time. She set up quickly and was ready to roll. She was very professional and prompt, but most of all, my makeup was flawless. She was even kind enough to offe services to guest that we're at my house helping me get ready. I would recommend Skin Fetish to EVERYONE!

Skin Fetish LLC's reply:

Nikki,
    It's been such an honor providing makeup services for you and your family! Thank you for your loyalty and continued referrals!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

Skin Fetish LLC 1
Offer
Purchase 3 Chemical Peels and the 4th is on me. Show your excitement through that glowing skin! Look radiant for your engagement, wedding and honeymoon photos for a lifetime of memories.

4217 Baymeadows Rd, Suite 1, Suite 9 Jacksonville, FL, 32217
9043219611
Location of (Skin Fetish LLC)

Other vendors in Jacksonville for your wedding