130 Reviews for SJA Studios

Prints (2)
Liability Insurance (1)
Canvas (1)
128 SJA Studios Reviews

SJA studios did an amazing job! Steven is so nice and professional. I always felt taken care of with them. They really did amazing on the wedding day, they were so helpful and respectful. I even got my pictures back early. I would recommend them to anyone even family!

Profile Picture Shelby, 4/7/18, 1 Review

Profile Picture Shelby, 4/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Steven did a wonderful job for both our engagement session (which we used for our First Look) and for our wedding. We had a very different venue which required a lot of flexibility and mobility on his part. He was patient and enthusiastic. His pictures are beautiful! I can't wait to get our photo album ordered. Thank you for everything, Steven!

Profile Picture Kristen, 3/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Steven is absolutely incredible! From start to finish my husband and I were beyond impressed, touched by his thoughtfulness and sincerity of care. Steven's pictures are stunning - we did both engagement and wedding with him and were in love with every single one. He was so kind to check in on us frequently throughout the year between our engagement pictures and wedding - to see if we needed anything in terms of help or support. He is so accommodating to schedules and was very willing to work with our busy lives.

I could spend all day talking about how much we value and adore Steven as a photographer and a newfound friend, but go find out for yourselves! I can guarantee you'll love him as much as we do. Thanks again Steven!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 2/25/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Steven is so easy to work with and makes the whole process enjoyable and pain-free. He is very attentive and patient. My brother and sister-in-law used him for their wedding and then a few years later we used him to take some new family portraits. Every time we have used him we have been super happy! I could not have asked for a better photographer. I definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Melody, 2/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: High-Res Images, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Digital Files, Prints

There are so many options when choosing a photographer and it can be so overwhelming. We wanted someone we could connect with and who saw our vision of what we wanted for our engagement/wedding photos, not to mention a photographer that wouldn't break the bank. We couldn't have been happier with our choice! Steven was with us every step of the way, gave us referrals for vendors we needed, and checked in every now and then to make sure our planning was going well. No other vendor did that for us! Steven was so nice and professional and made us feel like we were his only client. I don't have enough good things to say about SJA Studios and Steven which is why we will use him again in the future! Thanks again, Steven!

Profile Picture Adrienne, 2/9/18, 15 Reviews
Category: Photography

Picking a photographer for the most important day of your lives, is an incredibly hard decision! My husband and I had narrowed it down to two and made our final choice with SJA Studios! Steven was the easiest person to work with. He was always available to help, even if it had nothing to do with photography! He would constantly check in with us and see how were were doing prior to our event. He gave us tips and tricks along the way! The day of our wedding he was there promptly on time and was able to capture every memory we wanted and more.
Turn around for our photos was SUPER fast! We waiting a week an a half after our wedding for our honeymoon! When we landed in Kauai, I turned on my phone and had an email awaiting with the link to our photos! What a treat! Our mouths dropped to the floor the whole time we reviewed the photos. THEY ARE PERFECT! We will have them for a lifetime and Steven to thank for it! Thank you so much for EVERYTHING! You made it so easy! I would recommend SJA to everyone!

Profile Picture Chrissy, 11/19/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Steven was an absolute joy to work with! He was extremely assertive and reached out multiple times before our wedding to check-in and offer help in any way he could. Even though we live out of state, he was very flexible in arranging our in-person meetings as well as Skype calls. On our big day, Steven was very professional and knew of multiple spots in Sedona to capture the beauty of the red rocks behind us. The photographs are gorgeous and he was able to use the natural lighting to his advantage. We will treasure them for many years to come. We highly recommend Steven for your wedding photography needs!

Profile Picture Carina, 11/18/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Steven was so great to work with for our wedding. From start to finish he was very accommodating and professional. He was so helpful with ideas for photos throughout the day. He took some incredible photos throughout the day and especially during the ceremony. Steven was exactly correct, the day absolutely flies by and he was so very helpful with all of the little things that go on throughout the day! And wow, just wow! The photos were incredible, every detail was covered perfectly! The coolest part of this whole process is that Steven is such a great person! He's so kind and considerate as well as passionate about his work. He takes great pride in his craft and we couldn't be more appreciative for this opportunity! We would highly recommend Steven to be your photographer for your event 1000%!! Thank you so much for everything!!

Profile Picture Meghan, 11/12/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Stephen is creative and cooperative. He was integral to our wonderful Sedona AZ destination wedding! Our long distance planning was not stressful in part because SJA Studios is dependable and responsible. Finally, his talent produced beautiful photographs to preserve our treasured memories. Hire SJA Studios for a great return on your investment.

Profile Picture wade, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Steven was fabulous! We did our engagement photos with Steven, and due to weather conditions were weren't thrilled with the outcome. Steven offered a re-shoot at no charge and we LOVED the photos. We hired Steven to come to our rehearsal dinner to get candid photos. It was so nice having him there so we didn't have to worry about taking photos. Steven also captured beautiful photos during our wedding. Steven told us we would have our photos 3-4 weeks after the wedding and he surprised us and had them back just over a week after out wedding. He was always quick to respond to emails and very professional. We were so happy with his work that we ordered albums for our parents. I highly recommend SJA Studios!

Profile Picture Courtney, 10/28/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Wedding Portraits

Steven was wonderful to work with. Having no experience in hiring a photographer, he was transparent and upfront with not only costs but logistics and how the day would go. He took the time to check in with us several times before the wedding to just see how we were doing. On the big day, Steven and his assistant were fantastic. I couldn't have imagined how it could have gone any better. The pictures he captured were amazing! From the posed pictures to the candid shots, he did such a great job. I am so excited to have these great photos forever!

Profile Picture Crystal, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Steven was amazing from the day we met him! Very attentive and always there every step of the way. He even goes so far as to check in every now and then just to see how you are doing! He is an amazing photographer - from style to care and precision with every shot. He captured so many beautiful moments, especially the ones when you didn't even know he was looking. That is the magic, to be able to see all the true emotions on your special day! He was also very conscious in asking us if we had all the shots we wanted throughout the day, although we didn't really have to make any special requests. We put all our trust in him and his work speaks for itself. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND BOOKING SJA STUDIOS!

Profile Picture Amy, 9/23/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

My husband and I hired Steven to do our engagement photos and our wedding photography. He was phenomenal. He kept in touch with us and was very knowledgeable about where to get the. Eat photos in both scenarios. He also went out of his way to explain the process and the timelines to us which was very generous and helpful in easing our stress about our big day! If you're looking for a photographer that genuinely cares about you and your photos and will give 100% to giving you the best product, hire Steven!

Profile Picture Paige, 7/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Steven was great to work with. We were from out of town so Steven set up Skype calls for us to discuss our needs and desires. Steven did an amazing job, was always very responsive, arrived on time the day of and got some amazing shots. Overall, I would highly recommend Steven and he got us our pictures within a week when we were still on our honeymoon. Extremely satisfied!

Profile Picture Jenni, 6/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

From the beginning of contact with Steven we noticed his professionalism and helpfulness. We were planning our wedding from out of town and were very concerned with not being able to meet with our vendors in person. Our concerns were put to ease after our first telephone contact with Steven. He was not pushy at all and understands that there needs to be a good match with your photographer and what each couple is looking for. Steven gave us pros and cons along with his professional opinions based on what we had in mind. Steven kept in contact throughout the whole process with check-in emails and Skype sessions. He always offered any help including finding additional vendors etc if needed. On the day of the wedding, Steven was punctual and interacted well with us and our friends and family. At the end of the night before he left, Steven made sure that we got all of the shots we wanted. Our photos were completed earlier than expected and were of great quality. We got many compliments from friends and family on Steven's personality, professionalism, and quality of work. Our only regret is not booking more time!

Profile Picture Amy, 6/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Steven did a fantastic job on our wedding photos. We were from out of town, and he communicated with us regularly and promptly to understand our needs. He was willing to Skype with me, and he came out to the venue to check it all out prior to the wedding in order personalize our wedding photos. He was very understanding and accommodating when I told him that I blink a lot in photos. He took many pictures until we had the perfect ones. Thanks Steve for capturing our special day on camera so elegantly!

Profile Picture Bethe, 5/28/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Steven was an absolute pleasure to work with. He is very responsive and listens to exactly what you want. He gives valuable feedback and is professional in every way. He is genuine, respectful, fun, and quite the perfectionist. I would recommend Steven to anyone who is looking for amazing wedding photos and a fun person to work with.

Profile Picture Jenna, 5/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Steven was perfect! He was very flexible and responded to our questions via e-mails within minutes. He took control and left us with nothing to worry about. He made sure our day was organized perfectly from start to finish and knew the venue at Sedona Golf Resort very well. He reassured us of any concerns we had which is exactly what any bride and groom desire for their big day. We were quite impressed with how professional Steven was as well. We would recommend him to any future Mr. and Mrs!

Profile Picture Janine, 4/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Not only was Steven delightful to work with he is also an amazing photographer! He checked in with us regularly throughout our wedding planning process and was always willing to answer any questions that we had. Our wedding venue was outside and Steven knew exactly how to handle the challenging lighting. We could not have found a better photographer for our wedding. Thank you Steven and SJA Studios!

Profile Picture M., 4/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Steven was the best photographer we could've ever dreamed of for our wedding! He was so friendly, patient, and professional. It took him less than two weeks to get our pictures completed and they were absolutely AMAZING! We are so happy and would recommend him to anyone hands down!

Profile Picture Karina, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

If you are looking for a photographer that is invested, organized, and personal, Steven is the best choice. My fiancé and I are not very comfortable in front of a camera and we were nervous about the photography portion of being engaged and getting married. Steven took our engagement pictures and immediately got to work helping us feel okay having our pictures taken. He focuses on everything being natural and full of life. Steven had great ideas for poses and backgrounds. He made our wedding day extremely special, had our pictures to us very quickly, and they all looked beautiful. I didn't know it was possible to capture the moments Steven did in a photograph, but it is with him.

Profile Picture Ashley, 3/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Steven was a referral from my father and I'm so glad we decided to go with SJA Studios! Not only is he an experienced, professional photographer, but he brought a level of customer service I wasn't expecting during the crazy hours of planning and organizing my wedding in between a heavy work schedule. Email reminders helped to keep us on track after the initial consultation where we could make sure we would be a good fit for each other. We even received a Starbucks giftcard in the mail from him as a mini reminder to soak up the experience and take some time to relax. Our wedding photo gallery was available to us the day we got back from our week long honeymoon even though we weren't expecting them for a couple more weeks!! My husband and I were beyond fortunate to work with such amazingly talented person and truly appreciate the photos that we can cherish for a lifetime.

Profile Picture Allison, 3/18/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Digital Files

We loved our photographer Steven!! He did our engagement photos as well as our wedding pictures. They all turned out so beautiful!! We will definitely use him again in the future and would recommend him to all of our friends and family!! Thank you Boojum Tree for the great recommendation! Thank you Steven for all the beautiful photos to remember our special day!! Tracie & Christopher .

Profile Picture Tracie, 2/18/17, 2 Reviews