SJA Studios Reviews

SJA Studios 5
SJA Studios 6
SJA Studios 7

Megan · Married on 08/01/2019

Steven was a great engagement photographer, he was willing to work with us in the vicious summer heat and really made the moment special! You could tell that he knew how to get the best light and was willing to work with our dog as well for some fun family shots. Our photos turned our great and Steven got back to us with the edited photos within less than a week! You could tell he really enjoys what he does and takes extra steps to make the occasion special.

Sent on 07/29/2018
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 06/22/2019

Great wedding photographer

Steven was our photographer for our engagement photos and our wedding photos. He was pleasant, had a positive attitude, and was easy to work with. Both shoots were fun and relaxed but he still gave us some guidance and feedback to create great pictures. We had limited time during the wedding for the couple portraits, however we really liked how the ones we took turned out. We thought both our engagement and wedding photos turned out great.

Sent on 07/03/2019
    SJA Studios 15
  • Julian

Julian Bostick · Married on 04/20/2019

Best Photographer Ever

Weddings are a very stressful, time consuming thing to plan. Working with SJA studios relieved a huge portion of this. There level of professionalism and help, going above and beyond with vendor recommendations and making sure we were both at ease, contributed to our amazing day, and our amazing photos. Quick response times, to even non photo related questions, and extremely quick turn around time on all our photos, with no compromise in quality or service. I highly recommend SJA studios, they were an absolute pleasure to work with, and I will refer them to any and all people that need a wedding photographer.

Sent on 04/29/2019

Jessica · Married on 04/06/2019

Amazing photographer and photoS!

Steven was amazing! Quality photos and quality guy. He was so attentive, cool, calm and collected. Steven made us feel special and looked after. I would highly recommend him for any event you want professional photography.

Sent on 04/13/2019
    SJA Studios 16
    SJA Studios 17
    SJA Studios 18

Casandra Young · Married on 01/19/2019

Our photographer was spectacular

Steven was amazing. He always communicated and made sure our every need was met. My husband hates taking pictures and even he had a wonderful time. It was all thanks to Steven for making the experience fun and enjoyable. The pictures came out beautiful. I have attached one to this review. I couldn’t have asked for a better photographer.

Sent on 01/30/2019
    SJA Studios 19

Michelle Shannon · Married on 12/15/2018

Amazing photographer and person

Steven takes time to understand his clients and what they want. He is very accommodating and willing to offer and suggestions as needed or go with the flow if you already know what you want...Amazing!!!

Sent on 12/27/2018

Crystal · Married on 11/16/2018

Our photographer, Steve from SJA Studios, was the most professional and responsive of all the vendors that were part of our wedding day. From our first meeting, we were immediately comfortable with him and impressed by his work however the cost of wedding photography in general was a bit of a shock! We met with other photographers but knew Steve was our first choice if he could work with our budget. He worked with our budget and once we were able to view our photo gallery, we knew we would be adding some of the extras.
    Not normally a big fan of photographs of myself, these are ones I am ready to share. We wouldnt hesitate to recommend Steve to anyone and i am considering a trash the dress session as a gift for my new husband..he loved the photographs of me too!

Sent on 02/08/2012
  • Jolie

Jolie · Married on 11/03/2018

Highly Recommend SJS Studios

Steven was great to work with for our wedding and I highly recommend him. He met with us before to talk about what we wanted. We filled out a questionnaire that helped us during the event stay on track with what photos we wanted to make sure to get. He checked in with us during the party to make sure we were getting the right photos with family and friends. He is personable, reliable and a true professional.

Sent on 11/13/2018

Brianna Roush · Married on 10/31/2018

Wedding October 31

Steven is absolutely amazing, he sat down and really got to know us! Also made it very comfortable with taking photos! Also the quality of the photos he took are absolutely beautiful! I highly reccomend him!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Hannah · Married on 10/07/2018

The best wedding decision I made!

Steven was everything we could ask for in a photographer. Every question that I had he responded to minutes later, no problem. Additionally, even if I didn't have any questions, if it had been a couple weeks since we talked he would shoot over an email asking if I needed anything. Beyond helpful! The editing process was very quick and I received online access to all of my photos before the end of my honeymoon! Not only that, but he was so easy to talk to and understood perfectly how we wanted our day captured! I would recommend him easily to anyone looking for a photographer to capture an important time in your life!

Sent on 02/06/2019
    SJA Studios 20

Jared · Married on 09/29/2018

Best experience ever!!

Tim and I couldnt have happier with Steven. He was in constant contact with us all the way up to the wedding. All of our photos turned out amazingly. I loved that he made us feel like just another couple too yet exceptionaly important all at the same time. Thanks Steven for all your hard work.

Sent on 10/16/2018

Erica · Married on 09/21/2018

Steven was great to work with!

We had many questions leading up to the big day and Steven was flexible enough to walk us through what a normal timeline looks like through in person meet ups, emails, and phone calls. Be specific if you want a certain shot,pose, etc so that Steven can make sure to get that for you throughout the day.

Sent on 11/21/2018

Tiffany · Married on 09/02/2018

Steve was very helpful on our big day, he kept us on schedule. He took our desires and wishes for pictures in consideration and made it happen. It was an amazing experience and we would definitely recommend him.

Sent on 09/11/2018

Krysti · Married on 06/07/2018

Steven is fantastic! He checked in with us to see how things were going and if he could help leading up to the wedding. I was running behind getting to the church for the ceremony and he had everything done for the dress, rings, bouquet and invite shots. All the pictures came out beautiful! My husband is not good at smiling for posed pics but you'd never know it! The day went fantastic and he made sure to give us a time warning if there were any shots we wanted to have taken that we might have missed. No regrets and would hire him again in an instant! Thank you Steven!!!

Sent on 06/19/2018
  • F

Frances · Married on 05/11/2018

Last summer we booked our venue at the Sedona Golf Resort for our wedding on May 11, 2018. Next on the booking list was a photographer because having a great photographer is essential to a wedding. I looked up Steven and witnessed his beautiful photography, and I knew I had to have him as my photographer. Steven has been tremendously helpful, flexible and simply amazing since day one and his expertise in the wedding business extended out to the wedding day, in which, I am genuinely thankful. Steven did our engagement photos and I love them. He captured us just the way we are a fun, loving couple who has been together for 16.5 years! My wedding photos are breathe taking and beautiful, regardless of how crazy the wind was on that beautiful sunny day in Sedona. Steven did an excellent job, and I would recommend him to anyone looking for a photographer!! Thank you again Steven for giving us our beautiful, beautiful photos that captured our special day. In addition, our turn around for the engagement and wedding photos were quicker than expected in which makes a bride very happy! We will continue to use Steven for our family photos, and we will definitely recommend him!!!

Sent on 05/31/2018

Shelby · Married on 04/07/2018

SJA studios did an amazing job! Steven is so nice and professional. I always felt taken care of with them. They really did amazing on the wedding day, they were so helpful and respectful. I even got my pictures back early. I would recommend them to anyone even family!

Sent on 04/22/2018

Shelby · Married on 04/07/2018

Sent on 04/22/2018
    SJA Studios 21
    SJA Studios 22
    SJA Studios 23

Kristen · Married on 03/10/2018

Steven did a wonderful job for both our engagement session (which we used for our First Look) and for our wedding. We had a very different venue which required a lot of flexibility and mobility on his part. He was patient and enthusiastic. His pictures are beautiful! I can't wait to get our photo album ordered. Thank you for everything, Steven!

Sent on 03/27/2018
    SJA Studios 24
    SJA Studios 25

Ashley · Married on 02/25/2018

Steven is absolutely incredible! From start to finish my husband and I were beyond impressed, touched by his thoughtfulness and sincerity of care. Steven's pictures are stunning - we did both engagement and wedding with him and were in love with every single one. He was so kind to check in on us frequently throughout the year between our engagement pictures and wedding - to see if we needed anything in terms of help or support. He is so accommodating to schedules and was very willing to work with our busy lives.

I could spend all day talking about how much we value and adore Steven as a photographer and a newfound friend, but go find out for yourselves! I can guarantee you'll love him as much as we do. Thanks again Steven!!

Sent on 03/08/2018

Melody · Married on 02/24/2018

Steven is so easy to work with and makes the whole process enjoyable and pain-free. He is very attentive and patient. My brother and sister-in-law used him for their wedding and then a few years later we used him to take some new family portraits. Every time we have used him we have been super happy! I could not have asked for a better photographer. I definitely recommend!

Sent on 03/10/2018
    SJA Studios 26
    SJA Studios 27
    SJA Studios 28

Adrienne · Married on 02/09/2018

There are so many options when choosing a photographer and it can be so overwhelming. We wanted someone we could connect with and who saw our vision of what we wanted for our engagement/wedding photos, not to mention a photographer that wouldn't break the bank. We couldn't have been happier with our choice! Steven was with us every step of the way, gave us referrals for vendors we needed, and checked in every now and then to make sure our planning was going well. No other vendor did that for us! Steven was so nice and professional and made us feel like we were his only client. I don't have enough good things to say about SJA Studios and Steven which is why we will use him again in the future! Thanks again, Steven!

Sent on 02/23/2018
  • Chrissy

Chrissy · Married on 11/19/2017

Picking a photographer for the most important day of your lives, is an incredibly hard decision! My husband and I had narrowed it down to two and made our final choice with SJA Studios! Steven was the easiest person to work with. He was always available to help, even if it had nothing to do with photography! He would constantly check in with us and see how were were doing prior to our event. He gave us tips and tricks along the way! The day of our wedding he was there promptly on time and was able to capture every memory we wanted and more.
    Turn around for our photos was SUPER fast! We waiting a week an a half after our wedding for our honeymoon! When we landed in Kauai, I turned on my phone and had an email awaiting with the link to our photos! What a treat! Our mouths dropped to the floor the whole time we reviewed the photos. THEY ARE PERFECT! We will have them for a lifetime and Steven to thank for it! Thank you so much for EVERYTHING! You made it so easy! I would recommend SJA to everyone!

Sent on 12/10/2017

Carina · Married on 11/18/2017

Steven was an absolute joy to work with! He was extremely assertive and reached out multiple times before our wedding to check-in and offer help in any way he could. Even though we live out of state, he was very flexible in arranging our in-person meetings as well as Skype calls. On our big day, Steven was very professional and knew of multiple spots in Sedona to capture the beauty of the red rocks behind us. The photographs are gorgeous and he was able to use the natural lighting to his advantage. We will treasure them for many years to come. We highly recommend Steven for your wedding photography needs!

Sent on 12/02/2017

Meghan · Married on 11/12/2017

Steven was so great to work with for our wedding. From start to finish he was very accommodating and professional. He was so helpful with ideas for photos throughout the day. He took some incredible photos throughout the day and especially during the ceremony. Steven was exactly correct, the day absolutely flies by and he was so very helpful with all of the little things that go on throughout the day! And wow, just wow! The photos were incredible, every detail was covered perfectly! The coolest part of this whole process is that Steven is such a great person! He's so kind and considerate as well as passionate about his work. He takes great pride in his craft and we couldn't be more appreciative for this opportunity! We would highly recommend Steven to be your photographer for your event 1000%!! Thank you so much for everything!!

Sent on 01/01/2018
  • W

wade · Married on 11/04/2017

Stephen is creative and cooperative. He was integral to our wonderful Sedona AZ destination wedding! Our long distance planning was not stressful in part because SJA Studios is dependable and responsible. Finally, his talent produced beautiful photographs to preserve our treasured memories. Hire SJA Studios for a great return on your investment.

Sent on 11/18/2017