Sitting Pretty Grand Rapids Reviews

68 | Caledonia, MI

68 Reviews for Sitting Pretty Grand Rapids

Arun · Married on 05/26/2018

Trisha was an absolute pleasure to work with! We desperately needed chair covers for our wedding at Frederik Meijer Gardens & Sculpture Park and Sitting Pretty had the perfect custom covers already to go. They were right in our price range and they even came highly recommended from FMG themselves. The setup and takedown processes were very smooth and the room looked perfect for our big day. Couldn't be happier with their services; highly recommend!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Mary · Married on 10/14/2017

Trisha was incredible helpful, flexible, and easy to work with. She really goes the extra mile. Truly a joy to work with, and very personable. I would recommend her to anybody!

Sent on 11/21/2017

Kris · Married on 10/14/2017

What a wonderful company to work with! They helped to make my daughter's wedding reception so beautiful!!!!

Sent on 11/20/2017

Ashley · Married on 09/09/2017

It looked exactly as planned. Very easy to work with!

Sent on 11/16/2017

Monica · Married on 08/26/2017

Trish was absolutely wonderful to work with! She was quick to respond and extremely flexible throughout our wedding planning process. We had a last minute change, and she was nothing but accommodating. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone. Our reception looked beautiful!

Sent on 10/12/2017

Amy · Married on 08/19/2017

Trisha is amazing to work with. She was very prompt with getting my quote and adjusting the quote as my fiancé and I decided what we wanted for our big day.

Sent on 02/24/2017
  • Z

zoran · Married on 07/15/2017

Hiring sitting pretty was one of the best decisions I made while planning my wedding. They have a great selection and even bought a few things to cater to what I had in mind. The decode they brought in was both stunning and very reasonably priced. Trish was wonderful to work with. She responded very quickly to questions and other emails, was more than happy to help in any way that she could and very obviously passionate about what she does. I am so happy that I found her and would highly recommend her.

Sent on 11/25/2017

Kacy · Married on 07/08/2017

Trisha was absolutely awesome to work with! Her table linens and chair covers made our wedding incredibly beautiful! She was very professional, friendly and accommodating throughout the planning process and I would HIGHLY recommend her services to anyone getting married in the Grand Rapids area!

Sent on 11/30/2017

Sara · Married on 05/13/2017

We were so pleased with all of the decor from Sitting Pretty. Trish gave me many options and really listened to the vision I had for my day. Our guests were very impressed and the chair covers were a perfect fit for the JW Marriott in Grand Rapids. I would highly recommend brides and grooms to book with Sitting Pretty!

Sent on 06/19/2017

Krystle · Married on 10/15/2016

Trisha is very accommodating and has a great selection and value. Made planning my event very easy!

Sent on 10/18/2016

Jamie · Married on 08/06/2016

A true pleasure to work with. Trish provided exactly what I was looking for within a few hours of my request at a very reasonable price. The reception room was absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 08/16/2016

Danay · Married on 07/09/2016

Everything was great! Her willingness to do whatever we wanted. Trish and Sitting Pretty didn't limit us to any color and there were numerous bows to chooose from. We loved her examples she showed us as well. I would book her for any of my future events.

Sent on 11/12/2017

Kara · Married on 06/04/2016

My sister rented Sitting Pretty chair covers for her wedding and after having an amazing experience with them, it was an easy decision when I needed them for my wedding! Trisha is great to work with, offered ideas, and was very flexible. The chair covers were in great condition and were easy to put on. The chair covers made my wedding looked classy and elegant which is exactly what I was going for. Highly recommend this company!

Sent on 06/25/2016

Cindy · Married on 05/13/2016

I loved working with Trisha! She was very prompt with her quote and responsive to the change in guests for the reception. Her work is beautiful! She turned a regular plastic stacking chair into a elegant seat. I would utilize her service again and highly recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 05/16/2016

We had our reception at the watermark country club. Although the watermark is a beautiful venue on its own, what Trisha did to the venue was outstanding! We added chair covers and bling to the head table. The room was absolutely gorgeous after Trisha added her touch. I would absolutely recommend working with Trisha and spending just a little extra for so much in return.

Sent on 04/26/2016

Tanya · Married on 11/07/2015

Trisha and her staff are amazing! Very accommodating and helpful, had lots of options at a great price! I would recommend Sitting Pretty to any of my friends/family and hope to send future business that way. As a manager in retail I appreciate the friendly customer service!

Tanya V

Sent on 12/14/2015

Trisha and the staff were incredibly helpful and friendly and the linens looked amazing.

Sent on 10/28/2015

The chair covers and sashes really made our venue pop, and Trisha was very easy to work with. Would definitely use this vendor again.

Sent on 11/20/2015

Sarah · Married on 09/12/2015

Trisha and her staff were wonderful to work with. Trisha was always very responsive to any questions I had and friendly and easy to work with her. Her staff was very professional and paid attention to all the details during set up and tear down. They helped to make our wedding reception exactly what we wanted! I would recommend Trisha and her team to anyone!

Sent on 12/15/2015

Trisha was wonderful to work with. The addition of chair covers and sashes were absolutely stunning. They really made the reception venue elegant and beautiful. I would highly recommend Sitting Pretty.

Sent on 09/13/2015

Ashelei · Married on 07/18/2015

Trisha at Sitting Pretty was amazing! I emailed her about a month before my wedding and she made room for my event. She was easy to get into contact with and answered all of my questions. She was very flexible and easy to work with. She also made suggestions that made my reception very sparkly, which is what i wanted. Every thing was beautiful! I received so many compliments on the decorations. The crazy part is I never met her or spoke to her over the phone. She made my reception look amazing just by communicating with me via email! I will be recommending her to friends.

Sent on 08/13/2015
  • Eric

Eric · Married on 07/17/2015

Trisha was fabulous. She worked with my budget and came up with a design that took my breath away, what had previously been a stressful experience with another vendor, she turned into a breath of fresh air! Thank you Trisha for being all that I needed and more!

Sent on 07/22/2015

Kasi · Married on 05/16/2015

Trish was amazing and had so many options to choose from! It was great to have her meet me at my venue after work to see what options would look best. On the day of, she and her team had everything set up just how we wanted it and they cleaned up at the end of the night.

Sent on 12/14/2015

Liz · Married on 04/25/2015

The chair covers and sashes were beautiful. The material was clean, smelled like it had been freshly washed and worked perfectly on the venue's chairs. It made a world of difference to take my wedding to the next level.

Sent on 12/23/2015

Jana · Married on 01/24/2015

Trisha was incredibly responsive and able to meet with me around my crazy schedule. I loved working with her!

Sent on 02/12/2015