SISAY FLORAL DESIGN Reviews

3 | Punta Cana, DO

3 Reviews for SISAY FLORAL DESIGN

Jennifer · Married on 04/28/2017

I was married on April 28,2017 and used Sisay Floral for my flowers. There were amazing and made my flowers exactly how I asked. They arrived an hour before and decorated the areas of the ceremony and reception as asked. I got married at the Dreams Resort and Spa in Punta Cana. You can see their work for my wedding on the group page Dreams Punta Cana Brides in the Album section. If I ever have an event again in Punta Cana or a friend or family I will always recomend them.

Sent on 09/06/2017

krystal · Married on 02/19/2015

First of all I researched Sisay flowers via Google, I read some reviews and saw their pictures over their personal website. I loved what I saw so i acquired information. They were very responsive and extremely professional. Due to their quick responded I asked for a quote for specific flower arrangements in a church, as well as boutteniers and bouquets for my bridesmaids. Pedro, was amazing, he was able to replicate the exact same picture that I sent him and more. He was attentive to each detail and the price was extremely reasonable. I am so happy with the the final product!

Sent on 02/26/2015

Camille · Married on 04/18/2015

It was a wonderful experience to work with Pedro and team at Sisay Flowers for my wedding at Sivory Punta Cana in April 2015. Pedro and team were very professional, listened to what I envisioned and met my expectations beautifully. They have a keen sense of design and beauty as well as a superb level of sophistication and class. I was very pleased. I highly recommend their business!

Sent on 10/26/2015