Sirpilla Soirées Reviews

Sirpilla Soirées 6
Sirpilla Soirées 7
  • Tori

Tori Steen · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Don't have a wedding without a wedding planner!

Nicole was amazing. We had an outdoor wedding planned with a tent and just about every weather problem you could have happened. Somehow Nicole managed to help us achieve a beautiful and special evening, despite all the weather issues. Nicole and her assistant took so much pressure off of me for the day of the wedding, I was able to relax and enjoy the day rather than spend all my energy worrying about problems. I can't express enough thanks to Nicole and her assistant for helping us have a beautiful and fun wedding. My only regret is that I only hired Nicole for month of planning. I wish I would have hired her for ALL of it! Thanks Nicole!

Sent on 05/07/2019

Kelsey · Married on 03/30/2019

Incredible planner- everyone should hire!

Nicole was an amazing wedding planner and truly made our dream wedding come true! She was extremely attentive and responsive to all of our wants and needs. Nicole was also very organized when it came to timelines, contracts,etc. She made our wedding day flow so incredibly smoothly and I (the bride) did not have to worry about a single thing, which is what every bride wants. Our wedding was a fairy tale of a day and I couldn’t imagine having anyone else helping my husband and I plan our big day. Thank you so much Nicole!!

Sent on 04/16/2019
    Sirpilla Soirées 13
    Sirpilla Soirées 14

Ashley Bettis · Married on 03/09/2019

Canton Ballet’s Touchdowns and Tutus Fundraiser

I spent several months working together with Nicole on a nationally recognized fundraising event at the Pro Football Hall of Fame. She is a true jewel. Her ability to strategically coordinate, plan and deliver an event is 5 Stars. She is incredibly organized, creative, resourceful and budget conscience which are all integral components to the success of an event. She is the best teammate I could ask for. One thing I appreciate most about Nicole is her ability to communicate well and follow up with others including vendors and key players involved in an event. It is a huge stress reliever, not to mention she is incredibly personable and well spoken. Nicole always makes herself available to assist you in whatever the need may be no matter how big or small. I highly recommend her for any special event that you may have or are thinking to have.

Sent on 04/12/2019
    Sirpilla Soirées 15
    Sirpilla Soirées 16
    Sirpilla Soirées 17
    Sirpilla Soirées 18
    Sirpilla Soirées 19
  • Alexander

Alexander · Married on 03/02/2019

Nicole is amongst the best at a great price

My wife and I couldn’t have been happier with the services provided by Nicole. Our wedding involved a lot of moving pieces and Nicole displayed a detail oriented mind to ensure everything went off like clockwork. Beyond that, Nicole proved to be very personable, accommodating and easy to work with. As one of the more affordable wedding planners in the area, Nicole is definitely a bang for your buck and a bargain for the excellent service you receive in return. I cannot recommend Nicole highly enough to newly engaged couples who are looking for someone affordable that is going to help make your wedding day all the more stress free.

Sent on 04/26/2019

Allison · Married on 11/17/2018

Nicole from Sirpilla Soirees is a MUST for any bride to be!!!

Brides-to-be, you MUST make sure to allot a part of your budget for Nicole at Sirpilla Soirees). I booked Nicole (Sirpilla Soirees) for the month of and day of wedding coordination services, and it was one of the best decisions I made! She coordinated parts of my wedding that I didn't even know could be coordinated! She created the most detailed and organized wedding day timeline and contacted my vendors multiple times to confirm their arrival times. She was so responsive to any concern or question, and truly eliminated any excess stress that I had. She helped decorate the venue, and she and her assistant completely decorated the church the morning of our wedding. I have never seen a more beautifully decorated church! She even helped my mom organize and distribute the final payments to the vendors on the wedding day. After the wedding, Nicole collected all of our personal decorations and items from the venue and packaged them neatly into totes! I really cannot say enough positive things about Nicole. My DAD still talks about how great she was and how "she just knew by instinct what needed to be done and just took care of everything." Nicole truly absorbed the excess stress (which is inevitable) of wedding planning and the day of events, so that my parents, maid of honor, entire bridal party, and myself and groom could just focus on the magic of the day. If you want to ensure to be as stress-free as possible for your wedding, you MUST book Nicole. I promise you won't regret the decision!

Sent on 12/30/2018
    Sirpilla Soirées 20

Emily · Married on 11/04/2018

Creative, hard working, and fun wedding planner!

We were so glad to have Nicole's help as our wedding planner. We spent about a year working with Nicole on every detail for our wedding (and I am a bride who is VERY detail oriented). Nicole is efficient, extremely hard working, and has a great eye for design -- something I would say is a fabulous strong suit of hers! In addition to her creative and professional demeanor, she was very responsive to all of our messages and calls and helped us as we worked through everything required for our special day. It was such a relief knowing that we could rely on Nicole to handle all communication with our vendors. She was always organized in recapping information for us accordingly, and when problems would arise she worked to solve them quickly. More so, Nicole is just an all around great person to work with and helped to make our (sometimes stressful) wedding planning process so fun!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Hannah · Married on 10/20/2018

Nicole took care of all the set up and take down in a complicated venue

We hired Nicole for day of coordination for our reception. She set up all of our decor, following our instructions for the design we had planned but also making adjustments that looked even better. She has an excellent eye for design and made the space look amazing and better than we expected. She coordinated multiple vendors, rentals, as well as the take down in a complicated downtown urban venue (lots of stairs, limited parking, non-traditional space). Nicole was organized and prepared. She kept the reception running smoothly and made sure all the various events happened on time. My husband and I didn't have to be a part of set up or take down at all. We just showed up and had fun. We didn't have to worry about any details during the reception or the entire day of. Highly recommend for day of coordination and design help!

Sent on 12/27/2018

Kara · Married on 10/06/2018

Nicole with Sirpilla Soirees was nothing short of outstanding on my wedding day. We hired her as our day of coordinator, but before the day even got there she made sure all of the details with the vendors were squared away and got everyone on the same page. She gave us a very detailed timeline to send to our bridal party and did the same for each individual vendor. She also helped me decorate my venue the day before and picked up our dessert on the way over the venue so we didn't have to worry about it on the day of. Throughout the night she made sure my husband and I were eating, drinking, staying on schedule, taking care of little details (like when we forgot the sword to cut the cake), and gathered up all of the cards and gifts for my mom to take home that night. After everyone left, she stayed behind to make sure all my centerpieces were neatly packed away for pickup the next day! From when I hired her 10 months before my wedding to the day after, she was everything I could have asked for in a wedding coordinator, and I highly, highly recommend her to anyone in need of an extra set of hands! Thanks again!!

Sent on 10/09/2018

David · Married on 09/28/2018

Nicole at Sirpilla Soirées went from our day-of coordinator, to our weekend-of coordinator to our month-of coordinator for our wedding as she just kept volunteering to help in any way possible. She went above and beyond to ensure that all of our events throughout the wedding weekend went perfectly. In the weeks leading up to it, Nicole took so much off our plates and ensured all of the vendors were in sync and our master timeline was comprehensive. We had total confidence that Nicole would execute it all flawlessly and she did with ease. We enjoyed working with her so much - she is so great!

Sent on 10/02/2018
    Sirpilla Soirées 21

Toan · Married on 09/23/2018

Amazing! That about sums up the entire experience. From start to finish, Nicole has been there. Her attention to detail has been impeccable. At first, we did not plan on having a planner but things quickly escalated, and we soon realized that we can not do this all on our own. We were on a tight budget and did not want to spend on things that, we felt at the time, was not necessary. Save yourself the trouble and most importantly, the stress, get a planner right from the start. Having a professional opinion, at all times, is very comforting in making all of your biggest decisions. She works around our budget, explains how things work, give great suggestions, and gives us direction when we are lost.

When I say that she was there from start to finish, I really mean it. She was there for the venue selections, the food tastings, the catering tours, and the floral arrangements. She is truly a professional and you can see it with her talent and the passion in her work. Whatever you need, whatever you question you have, and whatever you envision, she will be there for you throughout the process and will literally make your dream come true!

Sent on 09/26/2018
    Sirpilla Soirées 28
    Sirpilla Soirées 29
    Sirpilla Soirées 30

Rebecca · Married on 09/02/2018

Nicole is an EXCELLENT Wedding coordinator. We contracted her for 3 months-out and could not have been happier with her services. She quickly stepped in and took over wherever I needed assistance and was efficient in getting me back on track whenever became overwhelmed. She responded to all of our texts and e-mails in a timely manner and was on top of any vendors who were non-responsive. We never felt pushed or pulled in any one direction when it came to planning and decision making. She allowed me to make all of the decisions unless I otherwise asked and was open to helping however she could. One thing that stood out the most is her ability to herd the vendors and create a beautiful day-of timeline. This reduced questions and concerns and helped the vendors, venue, and wedding party stay on the same page. On the day of, she was well organized and had everything under control. There were a few things that did not go as planned (as with every wedding), but Nicole was right there to support us and address it as quickly as possible. She was not afraid to approach the vendors head on and ask them to make changes. We fully recommend using Nicole as your day-of, 6 month, or full wedding coordinator.

Sent on 09/06/2018

Adrianne · Married on 09/01/2018

Nicole was amazing to work with. Although she was our day-of-coordinator, we were communicating for the entire month before the big day, including a visit to our venue in Leesburg, VA with our caterer and venue coordinator. She is extremely organized and made easy-to-read timetables for my fiance and me, our bridal party, and all of our other vendors. Nicole also communicated effectively with our vendors to make sure everyone was on the same page. Multiple vendors gave us unsolicited compliments about how organized Nicole is and how easy it is to work with her.

Nicole’s professionalism is also another one of her assets to highlight. She is very friendly and personable, and when it’s go time, she can turn on her commandeering attitude. She was able to run our wedding rehearsal, which can be difficult when you’re dealing with 20+ people. We were all very impressed!

On the day of the wedding, Nicole’s adaptability came into play when a storm was brewing nearby during the ceremony. She and her assistant Megan worked effectively with our venue coordinator to quickly move the entire party from the outdoor ceremony into the reception tent and the bridal party into a separate indoor area before the downpour of rain. Both Nicole and Megan were also willing to get caught in the storm in order to get the cocktail food and drinks to us, for which we’re eternally grateful!

Looking back on it, our wedding day was exactly as we wanted it: no stress and full of fun and love. Nicole took care of all the problems (I don’t even know if there were any problems haha) and we just enjoyed the day. We highly recommend booking Nicole! We are glad that we were able to catch her in the DC area before she moves away - Ohio is in good hands!

Sent on 09/15/2018

Adam · Married on 08/25/2018

There isn’t enough I could say to express how amazing Nicole and her team are. She was on top of every aspect of our day and we were able to enjoy our day to the fullest without a worry in the world. Our day would not have been nearly as special without her help. highly highly highly recommend her!

Sent on 08/27/2018

Mariana · Married on 08/25/2018

As a bride on her wedding day, the things you worry about most are timeline, scheduling, and coordination. With Nicole as our coordinator, there was not a single thing I had to worry about! She did a FANTASTIC job making sure the day went smoothly and it wouldn’t have been everything I dreamed it would be like if it weren’t for her. I would recommend her a thousand times over again!! Thank you so much Nicole!!

Sent on 08/27/2018

Tristan · Married on 08/18/2018

Couldn't have done this without her! We hired Nicole to be our Month-Of coordinator. In hindsight, we wish we had hired her to plan the entire event. The last month working with her was a dream. She coordinated with all of our vendors, kept everyone on schedule, and I like to think she even managed to have a bit of fun herself on the day of our wedding. She thought of everything - even a few things that I forgot about. Being in the wedding industry myself, I wish that I could work with coordinators like her all the time. I will happily recommend her to ALL of my friends!

Sent on 08/28/2018

Karleen · Married on 06/30/2018

Nicole did a fantastic job as Day Of Coordinator for my daughter's wedding. While my daughter and I completed most of the planning, Nicole had a couple good suggestions for additional time/items. We felt confident going into the event that everything was covered. During the wedding and reception, Nicole kept everything moving according to schedule without ever seeming to intrude. Professional, detail-oriented, super calm and friendly to everyone--couldn't ask for better support!

Sent on 07/09/2018

Kelly · Married on 06/30/2018

Nicole was our day-of coordinator (which is actually month-of), and she was amazing! The month before the wedding, she communicated with all the vendors to finalize the last-minute details. On the day, she arrived several hours early to the venue to oversee the tent set-up, and made sure everything was set up just how we wanted it and on time. The rest of the night was flawless, with everything running pretty much exactly on time. Nicole even became the impromptu laptop deejay and our guests had a blast dancing. Thank you Nicole!

Sent on 07/18/2018

Lisa · Married on 05/26/2018

I had hired Nicole as a day of planner, but she was more like the month of planner! She was simply amazing. She completely took over communications with vendors and ensured that everything went smoothly and was laid out perfectly on the day of. I was completely relaxed the week of and day of because I felt that my wedding was in good hands (which it was). I highly recommend Nicole to any other bride!

Sent on 06/14/2018
  • Kiki

Kiki · Married on 05/04/2018

Nicole was an absolute dream to work with. She was very organized and very accommodating with last minute changes that popped up.

Sent on 05/08/2018
  • JLD

Jamie · Married on 04/21/2018

I could not have asked for a better wedding coordinator than Nicole!! She is AMAZING at what she does!! I booked her for day of coordination around August 2017 for our April 2018 wedding. She has been extremely quick with responses from my original contact and answered all of my questions with ease. We had an introductory phone call that she got all of our details we had so far. During the planning process, I asked her for many recommendations. This wasn't even a part of our contract, but something extra she provided. Every time I asked her, she got back to me within a day with a list of ideas for me. At one month out, she took over. We had a meeting and went over everything in extreme details. After the meeting, she finalized the timeline She also made separate timelines for each vendor AND my bridal party. She contacted each vendor to introduce herself and kept me on all communication so I was in the loop. Even with vendors that were unresponsive, she followed up and made sure she had everything squared away with them. She made sure everyone had every piece of information they could want and need. Weekend of; she came to the rehearsal, picked up all decor, and answered all questions. Morning of, she dropped off my decor to the venue then went back out to pick up my DIY flowers. During decorating, every single detail I wanted she made even better. Then, the disaster came when the guest shuttle didn't show up without notice. They didn't answer any of her calls or emails. She handled it calmly and with ease. She communicated with all guests at the hotel to take ubers over and helped them find transportation there. With the help of the venue coordinator, they called all local shuttles and found one to do the pick up at the end of the night (with only a few hours to spare)! Throughout the night, everything else went off without a hitch and she helped to get the timeline back on track since it was delayed by the bus. She was so helpful and I would HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 04/24/2018

Greg · Married on 04/21/2018

My wife contacted Sirpilla Soirées at least 6 months prior to our wedding. Nicole was our sole contact throughout the process. My wife had some email correspondence with Nicole over the next few months until we both finally met with her a little over a month before our wedding date. From this point on Nicole became very involved with the coordination of the entire wedding. We had a DJ, baker, hair and makeup, a shuttle service for wedding guests, as well as a few people who worked with the wedding venue that Nicole kept in pretty constant contact with. Nicole did a wonderful job conveying what and when everything would happen leading up to the wedding and was very helpful during venue walkthroughs and the rehearsal itself. As for the wedding day, Nicole completely took over and handled a lot of the stress that comes with leading up to the actual ceremony. She actually handled bringing our flowers to the venue and setting them all up throughout the venue. She then continued to assist the venue staff with setting up different pieces my wife and I were more particular about. We actually had an issue with our shuttle service at the very last minute so everything became delayed by at least 30 minutes but Nicole was able to roll with the punches and help get everything back on schedule as well as find shuttle accommodations for our 100+ guests to get home from the reception. Once the evening was over Nicole continued to make sure the wedding gifts were taken care of as well as any other related clean up. I can’t speak for any other coordinators but if you’re getting married and are on the fence about whether a day-of coordinator is worth it, I can say Nicole is worth every penny. I would recommend Sirpilla Soirées to anyone getting married or in need of any kind of event coordination.

Sent on 05/07/2018

George · Married on 02/10/2018

Hiring Nicole was one of the best decisions we made in planning our wedding. Timely, responsive, and attentive to detail were some of the many great things about her. Could not recommend her enough!

Sent on 02/12/2018

Germeen · Married on 02/10/2018

Let me tell you about Nicole of Sirpilla Soirées. She was the MVP of our wedding vendors. She was the beacon of organization, from carefully crafting the wedding timeline, to color coordinating each vendors schedule, to calling and emailing reminders and updates to everyone a month, week, and days out.
    She was the perfect blend of professional and personable, which is so important when planning your wedding! Nicole was the pulse of our wedding, she kept me informed and reassured every step of the way (not to mention kept me sane when our florist threatened not to deliver items included in the contract the day of!). She held meetings on my behalf when vendors missed our scheduled meeting and briefed me on the important details. Nicole also took it upon herself to hire an assistant to help her the day of as she noticed that we had many details that needed attending to. She even set up our champagne tower which was one of the highlights of the wedding! We can’t thank her or recommend her highly enough!

Sent on 02/12/2018
    Sirpilla Soirées 31

Jenny · Married on 12/09/2017

Nicole was amazing! She was always there when anyone needed her all day long and took care of all my bridezilla needs. She was also extremely proactive and got things done behind the scenes that I don't even know about. My family kept saying that hiring her was the best decision we made, especially so that my mom could relax and enjoy the day. I could not recommend Nicole more highly!!!

Sent on 12/31/2017