Sirpilla Soirées Reviews

Sirpilla Soirées 6
Sirpilla Soirées 7
  • Tori

Tori Steen · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Don't have a wedding without a wedding planner!

Nicole was amazing. We had an outdoor wedding planned with a tent and just about every weather problem you could have happened. Somehow Nicole managed to help us achieve a beautiful and special evening, despite all the weather issues. Nicole and her assistant took so much pressure off of me for the day of the wedding, I was able to relax and enjoy the day rather than spend all my energy worrying about problems. I can't express enough thanks to Nicole and her assistant for helping us have a beautiful and fun wedding. My only regret is that I only hired Nicole for month of planning. I wish I would have hired her for ALL of it! Thanks Nicole!

Sent on 05/07/2019

Erin · Married on 08/10/2019

Best Investment Ever!

We cannot say enough positive things about Nicole and Sirpilla Soirees! She was a dream to work with. Our wedding was effortless. She took over a month out- being in charge of the timeline and contacting vendors. If you or a family member is hesitant about hiring a coordinator, you will not regret it! Nicole made it so that our families didn't have to worry about a thing. She is seriously the best!

Sent on 08/14/2019

Debbie Diroll · Married on 08/10/2019

Simply the BEST!

Nicole, with Sirpilla Soirees, was the BEST! Nicole and her team handled every aspect of our wedding experience with extreme detail leaving myself, the mother of the bride, stress free throughout the whole process. Nicole handled every aspect from one month before the wedding until the final cleanup at the reception. Since we were coming from out of the area it was wonderful to not have to worry about any detail of this process! It allowed us to focus on what was important, enjoying every moment of the wedding and reception with family and friends. If you are thinking of using a coordinator, or have never thought of using one, I would say schedule a meeting with Nicole to see how she could assist you on your big day to let you experience the moment and not worry about the details! If I could rate her with more than 5 stars I would have!

Sent on 08/15/2019

Hannah S · Married on 08/03/2019

Amazing Month of Service

Nicole did an awesome job with our small but multi-venue wedding! We chose the month of package but with that she also provides a planning book which SAVED ME. I am a project manager so having a tool like that for my wedding was amazing and helped keep everything organized and done on time. During the month of she took everything over so I could pull back from the details and focus on enjoying that time. Nicole and her assistant were able to setup our reception venue and ceremony venue with zero issues. Our ceremony venue was also a public park and they did a wonderful job making sure no other patrons interrupted the event either by walking through or by being heard which is pretty critical for a one time only event. She was also was friendly and easy to work with and I'd absolutely recommend.

Sent on 08/14/2019

Miriam · Married on 07/27/2019

Made the day-of a breeze!

On the day of the wedding, Nicole arrived bright and early helping to set up everything we brought. She kept us on schedule and helped calm our nerves. I never had to think about what time it was because Nicole was there to get us to the right spot. At the end of the night, Nicole and her team packed everything up and transferred it to our hotel so that we didn't have to worry about anything. We're so glad we hired a coordinator and even happier it was Nicole.

Sent on 08/07/2019
  • Nicolette

Nicolette · Married on 06/08/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

Nicole made everything so amazing for our special day! Her attention to detail and positive attitude made the entire process that much more fun. She took my husbands and my ideas to heart and helped up create the perfect day!

Sent on 08/13/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 05/25/2019

Weddings Simplified

We hired Nicole for her "month of" wedding planning services. Honestly, when I first started planning my wedding I didn't think I would need a professional planner, after all the venue provided a coordinator of their own. I could not have been more wrong! Hiring Sirpilla Soirees was probably one of the best decisions I made! In the month leading up to the wedding there was so much to do and coordinate with my own family, I would have lost my mind if Nicole hadn't handled all of our vendors for us. She also worked with us to put together a day of timeline and made sure everyone actually stayed on track! The whole day went so smoothly and I was able to focus on enjoying the moment instead of stressing about the small stuff. I knew Nicole could handle anything that came up and having that level of trust really allowed me to relax.

Sent on 07/09/2019
  • Justin

Justin Jeffers · Married on 05/24/2019

Detail oriented and highly organized!

Nicole was absolutely amazing to work with. She was highly effective with each of our vendors and led us down the path to an amazing wedding day. On the day of the wedding everything came together as it should have and my now wife and I had no concerns (and if there were any we didn’t hear a word of them). I would highly recommend Nicole to anyone looking for a wedding planner.

Sent on 05/28/2019
    Sirpilla Soirées 8
    Sirpilla Soirées 9

Connie Smith · Married on 05/24/2019

Pleased to Perfection

We wanted our daughter’s wedding day to be the happiest, most memorable day for her, the day she dreamed about since she was a little girl.

Nicole Sirpilla, owner and wedding planner for Sirpilla Soirées, was the wedding planner we chose for our daughter’s wedding.

From day one Nicole researched venues, rental options, florists, photographers, videographers, everything we could think of and many things we would not have considered.

The attention to detail and logistics made this wedding day seamless.

Our daughter awakened with smile on her face and had blissful joy throughout the day. From the start of the day until the featured exit, her day was complete. Both she and her husband enjoyed every moment.

My husband and I were completely satisfied with Nicole’s fees and services. She went above and beyond what we expected to make this a memorable day.

Thank you, Nicole!!! We’d do it all over again and we’d choose you again!!!

Connie Smith
    Very Pleased MOB
    (See a sneak peek in photos below)

Sent on 05/30/2019
    Sirpilla Soirées 10
    Sirpilla Soirées 11
    Sirpilla Soirées 12
    Sirpilla Soirées 13
    Sirpilla Soirées 14

Kelsey · Married on 03/30/2019

Incredible planner- everyone should hire!

Nicole was an amazing wedding planner and truly made our dream wedding come true! She was extremely attentive and responsive to all of our wants and needs. Nicole was also very organized when it came to timelines, contracts,etc. She made our wedding day flow so incredibly smoothly and I (the bride) did not have to worry about a single thing, which is what every bride wants. Our wedding was a fairy tale of a day and I couldn’t imagine having anyone else helping my husband and I plan our big day. Thank you so much Nicole!!

Sent on 04/16/2019
    Sirpilla Soirées 15
    Sirpilla Soirées 16

Ashley Bettis · Married on 03/09/2019

Canton Ballet’s Touchdowns and Tutus Fundraiser

I spent several months working together with Nicole on a nationally recognized fundraising event at the Pro Football Hall of Fame. She is a true jewel. Her ability to strategically coordinate, plan and deliver an event is 5 Stars. She is incredibly organized, creative, resourceful and budget conscience which are all integral components to the success of an event. She is the best teammate I could ask for. One thing I appreciate most about Nicole is her ability to communicate well and follow up with others including vendors and key players involved in an event. It is a huge stress reliever, not to mention she is incredibly personable and well spoken. Nicole always makes herself available to assist you in whatever the need may be no matter how big or small. I highly recommend her for any special event that you may have or are thinking to have.

Sent on 04/12/2019
    Sirpilla Soirées 17
    Sirpilla Soirées 18
    Sirpilla Soirées 19
    Sirpilla Soirées 20
    Sirpilla Soirées 21
  • Alexander

Alexander · Married on 03/02/2019

Nicole is amongst the best at a great price

My wife and I couldn’t have been happier with the services provided by Nicole. Our wedding involved a lot of moving pieces and Nicole displayed a detail oriented mind to ensure everything went off like clockwork. Beyond that, Nicole proved to be very personable, accommodating and easy to work with. As one of the more affordable wedding planners in the area, Nicole is definitely a bang for your buck and a bargain for the excellent service you receive in return. I cannot recommend Nicole highly enough to newly engaged couples who are looking for someone affordable that is going to help make your wedding day all the more stress free.

Sent on 04/26/2019

Allison · Married on 11/17/2018

Nicole from Sirpilla Soirees is a MUST for any bride to be!!!

Brides-to-be, you MUST make sure to allot a part of your budget for Nicole at Sirpilla Soirees). I booked Nicole (Sirpilla Soirees) for the month of and day of wedding coordination services, and it was one of the best decisions I made! She coordinated parts of my wedding that I didn't even know could be coordinated! She created the most detailed and organized wedding day timeline and contacted my vendors multiple times to confirm their arrival times. She was so responsive to any concern or question, and truly eliminated any excess stress that I had. She helped decorate the venue, and she and her assistant completely decorated the church the morning of our wedding. I have never seen a more beautifully decorated church! She even helped my mom organize and distribute the final payments to the vendors on the wedding day. After the wedding, Nicole collected all of our personal decorations and items from the venue and packaged them neatly into totes! I really cannot say enough positive things about Nicole. My DAD still talks about how great she was and how "she just knew by instinct what needed to be done and just took care of everything." Nicole truly absorbed the excess stress (which is inevitable) of wedding planning and the day of events, so that my parents, maid of honor, entire bridal party, and myself and groom could just focus on the magic of the day. If you want to ensure to be as stress-free as possible for your wedding, you MUST book Nicole. I promise you won't regret the decision!

Sent on 12/30/2018
    Sirpilla Soirées 22

Emily · Married on 11/04/2018

Creative, hard working, and fun wedding planner!

We were so glad to have Nicole's help as our wedding planner. We spent about a year working with Nicole on every detail for our wedding (and I am a bride who is VERY detail oriented). Nicole is efficient, extremely hard working, and has a great eye for design -- something I would say is a fabulous strong suit of hers! In addition to her creative and professional demeanor, she was very responsive to all of our messages and calls and helped us as we worked through everything required for our special day. It was such a relief knowing that we could rely on Nicole to handle all communication with our vendors. She was always organized in recapping information for us accordingly, and when problems would arise she worked to solve them quickly. More so, Nicole is just an all around great person to work with and helped to make our (sometimes stressful) wedding planning process so fun!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Hannah · Married on 10/20/2018

Nicole took care of all the set up and take down in a complicated venue

We hired Nicole for day of coordination for our reception. She set up all of our decor, following our instructions for the design we had planned but also making adjustments that looked even better. She has an excellent eye for design and made the space look amazing and better than we expected. She coordinated multiple vendors, rentals, as well as the take down in a complicated downtown urban venue (lots of stairs, limited parking, non-traditional space). Nicole was organized and prepared. She kept the reception running smoothly and made sure all the various events happened on time. My husband and I didn't have to be a part of set up or take down at all. We just showed up and had fun. We didn't have to worry about any details during the reception or the entire day of. Highly recommend for day of coordination and design help!

Sent on 12/27/2018

Kara · Married on 10/06/2018

Nicole with Sirpilla Soirees was nothing short of outstanding on my wedding day. We hired her as our day of coordinator, but before the day even got there she made sure all of the details with the vendors were squared away and got everyone on the same page. She gave us a very detailed timeline to send to our bridal party and did the same for each individual vendor. She also helped me decorate my venue the day before and picked up our dessert on the way over the venue so we didn't have to worry about it on the day of. Throughout the night she made sure my husband and I were eating, drinking, staying on schedule, taking care of little details (like when we forgot the sword to cut the cake), and gathered up all of the cards and gifts for my mom to take home that night. After everyone left, she stayed behind to make sure all my centerpieces were neatly packed away for pickup the next day! From when I hired her 10 months before my wedding to the day after, she was everything I could have asked for in a wedding coordinator, and I highly, highly recommend her to anyone in need of an extra set of hands! Thanks again!!

Sent on 10/09/2018

David · Married on 09/28/2018

Nicole at Sirpilla Soirées went from our day-of coordinator, to our weekend-of coordinator to our month-of coordinator for our wedding as she just kept volunteering to help in any way possible. She went above and beyond to ensure that all of our events throughout the wedding weekend went perfectly. In the weeks leading up to it, Nicole took so much off our plates and ensured all of the vendors were in sync and our master timeline was comprehensive. We had total confidence that Nicole would execute it all flawlessly and she did with ease. We enjoyed working with her so much - she is so great!

Sent on 10/02/2018
    Sirpilla Soirées 23
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 09/23/2018

Nicole, the owner of Sirpilla Soirees was absolutely the best and a God send! We had to back out of our original venue due to our family's disapproval, so I was frantic and decided we needed help! I contacted Nicole and we set up a consultation meeting. She was on time and very organized for our consultation meeting and asked me a lot of questions that I had no answers for and never thought about. I really didn't have a clear vision for our wedding, and she helped me narrow in on what I liked and disliked. We had many challenges due to our different Asian backgrounds and family requests. She listened to all of our requirements and restrictions and helped us every step of the way. She suggested that I create a Pinterest board of everything that I liked, be it, flowers, dresses, colors, venues, hair, makeup..etc and send it to her. From there she created a mood board for our wedding. Once the mood board was created, I was able to see all elements in one cohesive platform and I would suggest edits, and the mood board would be revised. I realized once I saw the mood board that there was a lot of work to do and needed her for Full Wedding Planning service. She was instrumental in: creating a budget for all vendors based on our total budget; finding a florist, DJ, and shuttle service, and decorative items; and creating the overall design of our wedding. At times, I was lazy and didn't do my "homework" and she would follow up with me and made sure I stayed on track. Nicole has impeccable taste and can help anyone design the wedding of their dreams within their budget. My new hubby and I are so grateful that we found her because we had a wedding that we could have never dreamed of. And the icing on the cake was that both of our families loved the wedding too!

Sent on 09/25/2018
    Sirpilla Soirées 24
    Sirpilla Soirées 25
    Sirpilla Soirées 26
    Sirpilla Soirées 27
    Sirpilla Soirées 28

Toan · Married on 09/23/2018

Amazing! That about sums up the entire experience. From start to finish, Nicole has been there. Her attention to detail has been impeccable. At first, we did not plan on having a planner but things quickly escalated, and we soon realized that we can not do this all on our own. We were on a tight budget and did not want to spend on things that, we felt at the time, was not necessary. Save yourself the trouble and most importantly, the stress, get a planner right from the start. Having a professional opinion, at all times, is very comforting in making all of your biggest decisions. She works around our budget, explains how things work, give great suggestions, and gives us direction when we are lost.

When I say that she was there from start to finish, I really mean it. She was there for the venue selections, the food tastings, the catering tours, and the floral arrangements. She is truly a professional and you can see it with her talent and the passion in her work. Whatever you need, whatever you question you have, and whatever you envision, she will be there for you throughout the process and will literally make your dream come true!

Sent on 09/26/2018
    Sirpilla Soirées 35
    Sirpilla Soirées 36
    Sirpilla Soirées 37

Rebecca · Married on 09/02/2018

Nicole is an EXCELLENT Wedding coordinator. We contracted her for 3 months-out and could not have been happier with her services. She quickly stepped in and took over wherever I needed assistance and was efficient in getting me back on track whenever became overwhelmed. She responded to all of our texts and e-mails in a timely manner and was on top of any vendors who were non-responsive. We never felt pushed or pulled in any one direction when it came to planning and decision making. She allowed me to make all of the decisions unless I otherwise asked and was open to helping however she could. One thing that stood out the most is her ability to herd the vendors and create a beautiful day-of timeline. This reduced questions and concerns and helped the vendors, venue, and wedding party stay on the same page. On the day of, she was well organized and had everything under control. There were a few things that did not go as planned (as with every wedding), but Nicole was right there to support us and address it as quickly as possible. She was not afraid to approach the vendors head on and ask them to make changes. We fully recommend using Nicole as your day-of, 6 month, or full wedding coordinator.

Sent on 09/06/2018

Adrianne · Married on 09/01/2018

Nicole was amazing to work with. Although she was our day-of-coordinator, we were communicating for the entire month before the big day, including a visit to our venue in Leesburg, VA with our caterer and venue coordinator. She is extremely organized and made easy-to-read timetables for my fiance and me, our bridal party, and all of our other vendors. Nicole also communicated effectively with our vendors to make sure everyone was on the same page. Multiple vendors gave us unsolicited compliments about how organized Nicole is and how easy it is to work with her.

Nicole’s professionalism is also another one of her assets to highlight. She is very friendly and personable, and when it’s go time, she can turn on her commandeering attitude. She was able to run our wedding rehearsal, which can be difficult when you’re dealing with 20+ people. We were all very impressed!

On the day of the wedding, Nicole’s adaptability came into play when a storm was brewing nearby during the ceremony. She and her assistant Megan worked effectively with our venue coordinator to quickly move the entire party from the outdoor ceremony into the reception tent and the bridal party into a separate indoor area before the downpour of rain. Both Nicole and Megan were also willing to get caught in the storm in order to get the cocktail food and drinks to us, for which we’re eternally grateful!

Looking back on it, our wedding day was exactly as we wanted it: no stress and full of fun and love. Nicole took care of all the problems (I don’t even know if there were any problems haha) and we just enjoyed the day. We highly recommend booking Nicole! We are glad that we were able to catch her in the DC area before she moves away - Ohio is in good hands!

Sent on 09/15/2018

Adam · Married on 08/25/2018

There isn’t enough I could say to express how amazing Nicole and her team are. She was on top of every aspect of our day and we were able to enjoy our day to the fullest without a worry in the world. Our day would not have been nearly as special without her help. highly highly highly recommend her!

Sent on 08/27/2018

Mariana · Married on 08/25/2018

As a bride on her wedding day, the things you worry about most are timeline, scheduling, and coordination. With Nicole as our coordinator, there was not a single thing I had to worry about! She did a FANTASTIC job making sure the day went smoothly and it wouldn’t have been everything I dreamed it would be like if it weren’t for her. I would recommend her a thousand times over again!! Thank you so much Nicole!!

Sent on 08/27/2018

Tristan · Married on 08/18/2018

Couldn't have done this without her! We hired Nicole to be our Month-Of coordinator. In hindsight, we wish we had hired her to plan the entire event. The last month working with her was a dream. She coordinated with all of our vendors, kept everyone on schedule, and I like to think she even managed to have a bit of fun herself on the day of our wedding. She thought of everything - even a few things that I forgot about. Being in the wedding industry myself, I wish that I could work with coordinators like her all the time. I will happily recommend her to ALL of my friends!

Sent on 08/28/2018

Karleen · Married on 06/30/2018

Nicole did a fantastic job as Day Of Coordinator for my daughter's wedding. While my daughter and I completed most of the planning, Nicole had a couple good suggestions for additional time/items. We felt confident going into the event that everything was covered. During the wedding and reception, Nicole kept everything moving according to schedule without ever seeming to intrude. Professional, detail-oriented, super calm and friendly to everyone--couldn't ask for better support!

Sent on 07/09/2018