Simply Southern Reviews

14 Reviews for Simply Southern

• Allenbrooke

Allenbrooke Farms · Married on 07/19/2019

Fabulous 'Friendor'!

5 stars is not enough!! Amber is THE BEST! We have enjoyed working with Amber and her team for countless weddings & events. They are not just another vendor - they are a 'Friendor'! Simply Southern Occasions is professional, hard-working, considerate, and always provides the utmost service with a SMILE!! Book her service today! - Allenbrooke Farms

Sent on 08/01/2019
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 03/02/2019

Great food!

The food was wonderful, we got so many compliments on it. Amy and her team did great and for a great price. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 03/04/2019

Taylor · Married on 09/22/2018

Their food is spectacular!!! Everyone at the reception raved about how great the fried chicken and bbq were! SS has several options at prices that fit my budget! The service and presentation on the big day were also impeccable! I would definitely recommend Simply Southern for any event!!!

Sent on 10/01/2018
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 01/25/2018

Delicious & professional

There were NO leftovers from our wedding reception! All of our guests just raved about the delicious food! I would highly, highly recommend! The staff is also very professional and punctual.

Sent on 12/31/2018

Chelsea · Married on 01/13/2018

Simply Southern is catering my rehearsal dinner and wedding reception for for this upcoming January and the owner has been a blessing to work with! Amy's food is AMAZING, and her entire staff is professional and polite. Cannot recommend this company enough!

Sent on 05/17/2017

Shannon · Married on 01/06/2018

Simply Southern catered our rehearsal dinner. Everyone raved about the food, took plenty home AND ate it!! We had an added surprise of an extra side and an extra dessert and my guests could not get enough!! Amy was so stress-free to work with- a true professional!! I may seriously cater holidays or birthdays and use her in the future!! Unbelievable food, gorgeous set up, and no hassles for me!!! Thank you Amy!!!

Sent on 01/22/2018

My wedding was July 17, 2016. Amy was amazing. Our food was delivered and setup as a drop off. She prepared everything fresh and delicious. My guest loved everything and went back for seconds and thirds. She kept in contact and even talked to our wedding coordinator a month before the wedding. She listened to everything we wanted and delivered and decorated everything beautifully. She is an amazing vendor, very accommodating and helpful. Our original caterer canceled on us at the last minute. Amy worked with our budget and ideas. She even came to my dressing room and hugged/congratulated me after she set up the food. I love her and her service. She is very worth it!

Sent on 07/26/2016

Nikki · Married on 06/17/2016

The food was amazing! Freshly prepared and hot! and the cheesecake? TO DIE FOR! best cheesecake ever! Everyone kept talking about the food after the reception and we loved the togo plates they made for us to take after the wedding as well!

Sent on 06/26/2016

Courtney · Married on 05/28/2016

Simply Southern has great food and a great team! They made sure we had a plate made during the reception, make a bunch of to-go food and boxed some cake for us! We received so many compliments on how good the food was at our wedding! Thank you for everything!

Sent on 06/05/2016

Jenny · Married on 11/14/2015

Simply Southern provides delicious food on any budget. Amy and her team provided exceptional service and our family and friends were happy with the food and the professionalism of her team.

Sent on 01/06/2016

Shannon · Married on 10/24/2015

WOW! If you are looking for True Southern Fare for your wedding look no further! Amy and her team went over and beyond for my daughters wedding! I am still hearing rave reviews for the food and she even took care of the cocktail hour which was delicious as well! From set up, to serving and clean up we couldnt have been happier!

Sent on 01/06/2016

Amanda · Married on 05/03/2014

Simply Southern Catering has the best food that I have ever tasted. All of our guests agreed and everyone of them went back for seconds. One week after our wedding, people are still talking about it! Amy was so amazing in helping us pick out our menu options and she was the only person willing to work with our budget. The portions were on the larger size, really the perfect size! The staff was so attentive to our needs along with our guests needs. I would recommend using the catering services but also eating at the restaurant in Rincon, GA. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 05/12/2014

mckenzee · Married on 04/12/2014

I was referred to Simply Southern by my wedding planner because we had alot of out of town guests coming in who had a taste for southern cooking. They were amazing to work with, even bringing our tasting plate to my florist so I didn't have to make two stops. The food....the food was AMAZING!!! We did baked chicken, beef tenderloin, mashed potatoes, mac and cheese, green beans, and broccoli salad and oh my goodness, it was amazing. Every single guest said they went up for seconds because it was so good and not like "normal wedding food". They worked well with us on our outdoor vendor and communicated so well with all of our other vendors and our day went by without a hitch!

Sent on 06/17/2014

Becky · Married on 01/10/2015

The food was really good. Everyone love it. They made a really nice to go bag for my daughter and new son-in-law. Excellent work and no fuss.

Sent on 02/26/2015