Simply Nia Design Reviews

11 | Brooklyn, NY

11 Reviews for Simply Nia Design

Michelle R. · Married on 11/06/2020

Beautiful Floral Design

Nia was extremely professional, warm and responsive to my requests. She was attentive and delivered as expected. I was very happy with the beautiful floral designs she created.

Sent on 10/28/2019

Robyn L. · Married on 09/29/2019

Best in the Business

Nia was very receptive to my concept and added ideas to make it perfect. She answered my questions anytime day or night and alleviated all my concerns. Nia is very sweet and personable; She is also very detail oriented, prompt, knowledgeable and professional. My special day would have been nothing without her.

Sent on 02/15/2020

Ronald. · Married on 08/25/2019

Phenomenal Wedding Planner!

Nia and her team were outstanding. Nia communicates effectively and is extremely reliable. She organized my wedding and made sure everything was done properly and everytime I had a question she had the right answer. She always responded to my texts and phone calls. She is extremely reliable and I would recommend her to anyone that wants his/her wedding to be great.

Sent on 08/31/2019

Ruth A. · Married on 08/25/2019

Amazing wedding planner !!

I married the love of my life 8/25/19 with the help of Nia and her team everything went as planned. She is amazing to work with and very professional. Hire her for your special day and you wont be disappointed trust me, BEST DECISION EVER!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zco_AQmALyo

Sent on 09/15/2019
  • LaToya

Latoya D. · Married on 08/10/2019

Like they are a MUST HIRE!!!!!!

I can not say it enough how amazing Nia and her team was! She was my planner AND the florist all in one!!!! She brought all my visions to LIFE on my budget. Every idea I had and wanted she got it done. It was an absolute dream. My guests were raving!!! They even took all the flowers by the end of the night. I was nervous at first when we started the hiring process because I was not sure they could do what I needed and was entrusting them with something so important to me. It was the best decision I ever made that I am hiring her and them AGAIN for my second wedding in 2020 the “Wedding Of Confirmation. Yes we are having two:) I can’t thank her enough!!! Love you guys!

Sent on 09/04/2019

Simply Nia Design's reply:

Thank you so much. It was so great to collaborate with you on your big day and bring your vision to life! I'm so pleased that you were happy with me and my team and looking forward to 2020!
    XOXOXO Nia

Corbin · Married on 01/26/2019

Wonderful experience!

Our wedding turned out great! The reception and ceremony were seamless, all of our guests enjoyed themselves, my wife and I had a great time as well. I would definitely recommend Nia’s services.

Sent on 02/14/2019

Chanelle · Married on 12/30/2018

Best wedding planner ever !

My wedding from start to finish with Nia’s help has been the most enjoyable wedding ever! She has been there for me for everything from the colors of the flowers to me changing my guest list 10000 times and not one complaint from her at all. She always had a positive and professional attitude. Nia made sure she was available more than I thought I needed her. She made sure everything on the day of the wedding was so running so smooth, if there was an issue I had no idea! I greatly appreciate everything that Nia has done for me and my husband to make sure our special day was the best! If you are looking for a wedding planner, LOOK NO FURTHER ! Thank you so much for everything !

Sent on 02/15/2019
  • User5319074 · 2+ years ago

Nia was a great help with my wedding dress. I described my style and preferences to her and she brought few dresses among which was THE one, as well as matching shoes. What I admire in Nia is her patience, good feeling about what the bride wants and really good taste (all what Nia proposed was very tasteful and elegant). I got so many compliments from my wedding guests and felt very comfortable with what I was wearing. It was a perfect match for me. Thanks so much, Nia!!

Sent on 08/05/2015

Pansy · event on: 02/16/2013

Great person to do my events. I will continue to use her for my future events.

Sent on 01/05/2014
  • User3764128 · event on: 11/26/2010

It was a pleasure to have her plan the event from start to finish.

Sent on 12/30/2013

Diane · event on: 06/12/2012

0.0

my baby shower was an huge sucess...invitations decor party favors cake &games were specific to my theme..all persons attended were very impressed..i as well was extremely satisfied with my event.this is a day tht will always be remebered..i personally thank simply nia desighn..i highly recommend her for all events to consumers...thankyou

Sent on 12/31/2013