Simply In Love Weddings Reviews

Simply In Love Weddings 5
Simply In Love Weddings 6
Simply In Love Weddings 7

Lauren · Married on 05/12/2018

Will and I had such an amazing day! We planned everything from England and were so happy we intrusted the team for our ceremony and also floral arrangements! We had an amazing day and couldnt be happier!

Sent on 05/15/2018

Samantha · Married on 04/28/2018

Alex, Issac, and the Simply in Love team went above and beyond for our dream wedding. Starting at the booking their service itself was a breeze, everything was through a website that was user friendly. The wedding ceremony itself was wonderful, beautiful, and perfect! We ran into an issue where we couldn’t get into the park we originally planned on having the ceremony the day of the wedding, but Alex (our coordinator for the day) assured us not to worry and moved it to our reception venue with ease. Also, our photographer Issac was great too. He was full of ideas for different poses and made sure we looked great in each an every photo. Issac was also very personable from the start, he went above and beyond when photographing our reception offering to get us drinks and even annoucing us upon entrance. We couldn’t be more thankful for our experience with Simply in Love! We highly recommend their services!

Sent on 05/01/2018

Gary · Married on 04/28/2018

We had an excellent experience! Overall impressed with Simply In Love, we would highly recommend them anyone.

Sent on 07/14/2018

Lavaughn · Married on 04/15/2018

Wonderful!!! I had no concerns on our day. The team was wonderful. Tim, our officiant, was awesome. Our families kept asking how long we knew him. Imagine their surprise when we told them it’s was the first time we met. Shannon, our wedding coordinator had us on point. She IS amazing. She felt like an old friend. SIL, is in fact the best at what they do. I HIGHLY Recommend them.

Sent on 04/17/2018
    Simply In Love Weddings 8
    Simply In Love Weddings 9
  • Latasha

Latasha · Married on 04/13/2018

An Unforgettable Moment

Shannon and her wedding team are PHENOMENAL! Choosing a destination wedding was a little nerve-wrecking, however this team made the entire process seem effortless. Excellent customer service in providing ADA accommodations for my family. I highly recommend Simply in Love to any couple wishing to have an unforgettable moment in time.

Sent on 12/28/2018
    Simply In Love Weddings 10
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 03/31/2018

If you want to be hands off (which I did) Simply in love is the way to go. They are so experienced, that making your wedding day perfect is a piece of cake for them. Shannon was on point with everything. The photographer that came with our package was practically a coordinator himself.

Sent on 04/09/2018
    Simply In Love Weddings 11
    Simply In Love Weddings 12
    Simply In Love Weddings 13
    Simply In Love Weddings 14
    Simply In Love Weddings 15

jessica · Married on 03/17/2018

From the first time i booked with them up until the wedding they were nothing but super helpful. They made the day less stressful. It was great!

Sent on 04/09/2018
    Simply In Love Weddings 16

Jessica · Married on 03/10/2018

Simply in Love was the best wedding decision we made. It was a dream come true for how little we had to do to have a wedding memory we will cherish for life.

Sent on 03/16/2018

Veronica · Married on 11/25/2017

I enjoy the setup and everything was done with professionalism and everything was done upon arrival. We felt welcomed from the beginning.

Sent on 11/28/2017

Candace · Married on 11/18/2017

I couldn’t have asked for anything better, they went above and beyond with every little detail.

Sent on 11/25/2017
    Simply In Love Weddings 17

Venus · Married on 11/10/2017

We had a dream wedding and the planning was easy with Shannon, Brooke and Amanda! They did our flowers as well and they were absolutely stunning! During the process they kept us informed and answered all of our questions! When we walked into our reception- it was EXACTLY what we envisioned. Simple yet elegant! We are so excited to see our wedding photos!

*The photos posted are not the professional photos taken by Simply in Love!!

Thank you Simply In Love!

Sent on 01/11/2018
    Simply In Love Weddings 24
    Simply In Love Weddings 25
    Simply In Love Weddings 26

Kris · Married on 10/30/2017

Everything and everyone was exceptional communication was perfect. With that said we have to give a big shout from the rooftops for Reverend Debbie, who was amazing said the perfect things and made us feel like she had known us forever, her words were perfect!! And now Issac the best photographer we have ever delt with patient kind understanding, clumsy:)!! He is simply the best! You all are amazing thank you for making our day perfect

Sent on 10/31/2017
    Simply In Love Weddings 27
    Simply In Love Weddings 28
    Simply In Love Weddings 29
  • F

Felisha · Married on 10/28/2017

They were wonderful, took care of everything, all the details and my special requests and it was beautiful.
    Thank you so much for helping make our day beautiful!

Sent on 11/06/2017

Tiffany · Married on 10/15/2017

We loved working with the staff from Simply in Love not only are they caring they went above and beyond to help us with everything we needed. Initially we had picked the all-inclusive package but 5 days prior to our wedding our reception location cancelled on us and Shannon and Amanda were able to help us and get us setup to use Harbour House and I will tell you now our “nightmare” ended up being a blessing in disguise our wedding was beautiful and we couldn’t have been any happier or lucky for it to all work out. From the simple details to ensuring we were set throughout our day, they were amazing! The flowers, cake, centerpieces, photos/video, setup, etc was all handled by them. They are highly recommended anyone who works with them will be so happy with their choice! Our family continues to say how beautiful and perfect our beach ceremony and reception at Harbour House were! Thank you to the crew at Simply in Love!

Sent on 10/25/2017
    Simply In Love Weddings 34
    Simply In Love Weddings 35
    Simply In Love Weddings 36

Lori Jean · Married on 09/21/2017

Simply in love made everything so easy for us. They walk you through everything. Any questions worries they were able to answer without hesitation. Photos came out absolutely stunning. Wouldn’t have changed anything and would absolutely use them again.

Sent on 12/10/2017

Lauren · Married on 07/07/2017

My wedding was perfect!!!! Shannon was readily available throughout the entire planning process and responded to emails/ phone calls in a timely manner. She is very organized along with her stafff. The photographer, Isaac, was amazing to work with. He was very easy to get along with, had fun with all of our guests, and made the picture taking process fun and easy going :) Overall, it was a stressful planning experience, PERFECT wedding day, and I worked with professional individuals in order to create the perfect day :)

Sent on 07/11/2017

J · Married on 07/06/2017

The perfect day. Well orchestrated and simply lovely. I didn't need to concern myself with anything except walking to my sweetheart to take his hand in marriage. Thank you!

Sent on 07/06/2017

J · Married on 07/01/2017

Beautiful decor, friendly and attentive staff. Perfect day!

Sent on 07/29/2017
  • W

Whitney · Married on 06/24/2017

Shannon is/was everything I could ever imagine in a wedding planner! She made everything easy and stress free! I wouldn't have changed anything! So glad we chose her for our destination wedding!

Sent on 07/10/2017

Kalyana · Married on 06/06/2017

Although on our wedding day it rained and we didn't get our dream wedding on the beach , we had unbelievable service and Amanda made our day so special! I did not have to worry about a thing . Amanda took care of eveything and was always a step ahead ! We can't thank her enough for making our day so special!

Sent on 06/21/2017

M · Married on 05/28/2017

Amazing team. Beautiful decor, kind and friendly and wedding day was perfection! Ceremony and Reception was at the venue they own, which is also amazing. Harbour House on the beach.

Sent on 06/25/2017

Darci · Married on 05/18/2017

I live in the UK so i was really worried about having someone else do all the set up and arranging for my wedding and me just turning up on the day. everything was perfect. there were a few hiccups so to speak along the way but someone was there to step in and i was contacted after to resolve anything that had happend (may i add nothing extravagant enough to ruin my day) the photographer was amazing! the photos are beyond expectation!! i cannot recommend them enough and he was so easy to work with he made me feel relaxed and i had fun rather than feel awkward (as i hate my photo being taken lol) would highly recommend.

Sent on 07/13/2017

Simply In Love Weddings's reply:

Hello Darci: We want to thank you for taking the time to write a review. We deeply regret you had any negative experience where our company is involved, so we are very sorry for that. We are glad that you were happy with all things leading up to the day and your photographer, etc. We wanted to let you know the photographer didn't mention this as he is actually one of our coordinators as well and did not want you to be concerned or distracted, but he actually arrived in the same car with your day-of coordinator and she had progressively become ill and was in the car unable to perform her duties that day as things got started because of this. Our photographer did step in to ensure all was running smoothly as possible. Our coordinator felt horrible (as do we) that this affected your expectations and your wedding day. We are truly sorry, we have offered you a gift on your planning feed as our sincere apology. Please call if you have any questions at all.

Jennifer · Married on 05/17/2017

I had such a fab experience with Simply In Love. Organising a wedding from 4000 miles away in the UK sounds like a stressful ordeal but not with Shannon, Amanda and the team. They were always just an email away. I am currently waiting on my photos and cant wait to see them! Im sure they will be beautiful. Our photographer on the day was Isaac he was so friendly and made my husband and I feel so at ease. Thank You Simply In Love for making our day the best day of our lives!

Sent on 06/14/2017

Morgan · Married on 05/13/2017

We do not even have words for how amazing our experience with this company was. Our wedding was perfect in every way, which we were especially impressed by considering we planned everything through online communication and met our planner the day of the event! So friendly, so responsive, so accommodating, and so happy for us, we could tell that these folks love what they do, it shows in their work!

Sent on 06/15/2017

alecia · Married on 04/14/2017

I highly recommend Shannon and her team! She made planning my wedding from across the country easier than I could have ever imagined! Shannon was always a phone call away even with the million questions I had on a weekly basis. She helped me to find other vendors I used for my wedding as well. She truly made me feel like her top priority even though I knew she had a LOT of other brides to take care of besides me. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect wedding and the photographer had us laughing through the entire picture process! Even my husband was over the moon with their services.

Sent on 04/23/2017